Step Sister Corruption 071-080

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia head bowed but nodded and spoke, "Yes."

Summer held out her hands, "Well this is what you asked and I obliged by providing a show."

Mia blushed and looked up at Summer, "You're right. I just didn't want to become your next pet."

Summer walked up to Mia and ran her finger down. Mia instantly covered her breasts with her hands.

Then without warning Summer wrapped her arms around Mia and kissed her fully on the lips while grabbing her ass and lifting her to Summer's height showing Mia exactly how light she was in Summer's grasp.

Mia was completely surprised that Summer actually kissed her let alone grabbed her. She initially pushed Summer off or at least tried. The longer the kiss went on the more Mia gave in to the kiss to where she eventually opened her mouth letting her and Summer's tongue explore each other's mouths.

I couldn't help myself watching everything play out.

I knelt down in front of Morgan and used my dick to lightly tap Morgan's bare pussy lips which got Morgan to moan in delight having a dick tap her bare pussy as she lightly quivered at the sensation.

Summer hearing Morgan moan stopped kissing Mia and looked at me, "What do you think you're doing with my pet?"

I looked at her and smiled, "I figured you wouldn't mind me using your pet like you're using my new prize."

Summer dropped Mia who nearly landed on her ass but semi recovered....barely. Mia instantly spoke in two sentences, "Hey? And I'm not your anything."

I looked over at Mia, "Oh really?"

Mia glared at me but I smiled, "Who's your daddy?"

Mia blushed but spoke, "You are......" but she got her fire back "ass." But she said that with a smile on her face.

Summer in turn walked over to me and used her foot to lightly kick me off causing me to fall on my ass and said, "She's my pet. Not yours."

Morgan in turn looked at Summer, "Please Mistress it felt so good."

She looked down at Morgan, "In good time my pet. In good time."

She looked at me, "Make yourself useful and tie up our guests."

I walked over to the gear and picked up what I needed then made my way over to Karinna who was lightly playing with her pussy watching everything that was going on.

I smiled at Karinna, "Enjoying the show so far?"

Karinna looked at me with her eyes completely hazy.

Good the ball, elixir and lotion are beginning to take effect. I thought to myself.

Karinna blinked and focused on me, "I'm sorry what did you say?"

I held up the stuff and said, "Mind if I tie you up?"

Karinna looked at me confused, "Am I going to have sex?"

I smiled and nodded.

Karinna smiled and nodded.

I spoke, "You're going to have to put your leg down please."

Karinna blinked confused and didn't realize she had her legs propped up nor did she realize she was playing with herself.

She adjusted and put her legs down.

I quickly wrapped her ankles, shins, and knees to the legs of the chair using the trusty bondage tape. Stuff doesn't stick to anything but itself. I wrapped it enough to where her legs were in place keeping her legs open but not tight enough to cut off circulation.

Then I wrapped her wrists and forearm to the arm rest of the chair.

I looked up at her, "It's not too tight is it?"

Karinna looked at me confused but looked at her limbs before shaking her head.

I smiled at her, "Mind if I do a sensation test?"

Karinna looked at me and nodded her head as her eyes started to glaze over at the prospect of being played with.

I looked at her and said, "Ok I'm going to touch parts of your body. You tell me how it feels?"

She nodded and softly spoke, "Ok."

I lightly touched the inside of her thigh and she moaned, "Higher."

I went up and she begged me to go higher until my hand was so close to her pussy. I looked at it and saw that it was completely wet and hot. She begged me, "Please touch me."

I spoke back, "Good your ready. Please enjoy the show."

And I stepped back.

Karinna looked at me like I had just ran over her favorite puppy, "Please come back I need you."

I looked over and saw that Summer had tied up Mia.

Summer walked up to me and whispered, "Mia needs time for the ball to start affecting her. How's Karinna?"

I smiled, "She's ready."

Summer nodded, "Good let's get the show started."

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 75 - Day 35 Eenie Meenie Miny Moe

--------------------------------------

I sat back and watched the show unfold.

Karinna was sitting there quietly watching what was transpiring the effects of Lilith's elixir already affecting her.

Mia on the other hand was watching but it appears Lilith's elixir wasn't affecting her.....yet. She slightly tugged at her bindings but couldn't move.

Morgan was laying on the male soft bed fully waiting for her Mistress to start whatever she had planned waiting for her celibacy torture to end as promised.

Summer looked from me to her new toys trying to decide what to do before looking at me with a mischievous smile.

Summer looked at both girl's, "Did you two Bring your favorite vibrators like I asked?"

Karinna bit her lip but nodded.

Mia blushed and nodded.

Summer looked at me, "Go get their vibrators out of their bags."

I nodded and got up walking over to where the girl's had set down their bags by the door.

Summer spoke as I knelt down to start my search, "Also could you be a dear and turn on the heat a little bit?"

I looked back and nodded.

I resumed my search and easily found both girl's vibrators. With that task done I walked over to the thermostat and raised the heat from it's current setting of 74 to 78.

With that done I walked over to Summer and offered her the device's.

I'm sure Summer would have Kelly come down and help but Kelly decided to leave and announce she was going to the gym as soon as we tied up our newest conquests. Kelly walked out completely unfazed by the sight and walked out.

The girl's looked at Kel and possibly thought a million things but were surprised that Kel didn't give them a second thought.

I knew Kel as she gave me a look only that I saw. A small smirk and a wink.

Summer looked down at the devices and looked at me, "Which one is Mia's?"

I shrugged.

Summer looked over at Mia, "Which one is yours?"

Mia blushed and lightly spoke, "The light green one."

Summer smiled and grabbed the light green three inch vibrator leaving me with bulb sized head attached to the small two inch shaft.

I walked over to Karinna and knelt down. I looked up at her and she hazily looked at me.

I lightly guided the bulb towards Karinna's glistening pussy and ever so slightly pushed the device in. Karinna angled her hips helping receive her vibrator until it slid inside her. With it inside her I flipped the switch at the end to the first setting.

Karinna instantly hummed with her vibrator giving her pleasure.

I got up as Summer had already gotten up and was standing next to me.

Summer grabbed me by the back of head to give me a nice kiss as her other hand lightly stroked my dick until a nice bit of precum leaked out and onto her wrist.

She broke the kiss and licked at the addictive mixture that Summer so enjoys and smiled up at me.

She spoke, "Go sit."

I nodded letting her take control tonight but not before spanking her rear and growling, "Don't tease me for too long."

She smiled at the affection and surveyed everything before she went to work.

I sat down just as Summer grabbed the first item in her gear that was laying on the table.....a long flogger with a limp leather flat.

She walked up to Mia and use the flogger to play with protruding nipples causing Mia to moan and blush as she spoke, "Please don't do that."

Summer smiled and replied, "Why not?"

Mia quivered as the leather flap dragged across her hardened nipple and a soft moan escaped her mouth.

I sat back watching as my balls began to hurt and my dick began to throb.

I silently cursed thinking if Summer didn't make me agree to letting them believe she was the master instead of me I'd but deep in one of these girl's.

My dick bounced wanting to invade an orifice. My balls demanded to release their over inflating load.

Still I watched.

Summer stopped and walked over to Karinna who had been watching this entire scene unfold in front of her through lust filled eyes.

Summer spoke, "How about you Karinna how's your nipples doing?" as she dragged the flat leather across Karinna's hardened nipples.

A low moan escaped her throat as she leaned her head back to accept the sensations.

Summer smiled and stopped finally giving attention to her pet.

She did the same thing to Morgan's nipples lightly dragging the flap over Morgan's nipples.

Morgan whined, "Please Mistress use this body."

Summer flicked her wrist and the leather flap smacked against the side of Morgan's breast.

Morgan in turn yelped but after the pain subsided she begged, "Please Mistress do it again."

Summer in a series of quick flicks the leather flap quickly smacked Morgan's breasts in different locations.

Morgan groaned and arched her back obviously enjoying the pain.

Summer trailed the leather thong along Morgan's skin traveling as Morgan lightly quivered and had a wide smile plastered on her face.

This bitch was definitely a masochist I thought to myself watching Morgan enjoy her whippings from the flogger.

Summer walked back from Morgan towards me and lightly rubbed the flogger along my soldier showing me how wet it was from licking along Morgan's precious flesh. Summer whispered, "She's ready."

I was tired of her shit watching the entire show I was fucking horny.

I grabbed Summer by the back of the hair and lightly pulled so she was looking up at me I lightly growled, "She's ready what?"

Summer smiled at me as she grabbed her favorite pussy pleaser and started stroking it causing all the trapped starter fluid in my dick to flow out onto her wrist. She winked at me not phased and let me watch as she licked all the fluid off her hand and wrist.

Fucking cum slut! as I smiled down at her before I let go and started walking towards the tied prizes.

I spoke out loud and said, "Which one should I start with first?"

Mia spoke, "Me!"

Karinna quickly retorted, "No me!"

Morgan begged, "Me!"

I laughed and looked at Summer, "We have so many volunteers."

Summer smiled and mouthed 'You better save at least one load for me!'

I smiled and pulled my dick aside to show her my swollen balls. Her eyes widened as I mouthed 'Don't worry there's one waiting for you.'

I turned back to the girl's.

I spoke out loud, "I guess the only way to settle this through eenie Meenie miny moe."

I walked up to Mia and grabbed my dick and slapped it along Mia's shoulder and proclaimed "eenie."

I walked over to Karinna and slapped my cock on her shoulder like I did to Mia and proclaimed, "meanie."

I walked over to Morgan and knelt down slapping my hardened stick on Morgan's diamond tipped flesh on her mounds.

Morgan arched her back and moaned feeling a phallic object finally touch her skin.

I grabbed her free nipple the one I didn't smack with my dick and Morgan moaned loudly.

Mia spoke semi defiantly, "Excuse me!"

I blinked at Mia, "Huh?"

She blushed as she spoke, "Where's miny?"

Karinna added, "You just want to be moe."

Mia looked at Karinna, "So that's how the game is played. And I want to fuck."

I looked down at Morgan, "Be back for you."

I smacked Morgan's hardened nipple again with my dick causing her to arch her back and moan.

I got up and walked up to the tied down Mia, "What's your problem?"

Mia looked up at me, "You were playing eenie meenie miny moe to determine who you were going to fuck first. You smacked Morgan making her miny. Which means I'd be moe."

I smiled, "Is that what you want is to be moe and be fucked first?"

Mia blushed but scoffed, "Well yeah."

I reached down to her vibrator slightly sticking out of her pussy and flicked the switch to high.

Mia instantly moaned and started breathing heavy.

I spoke, "Didn't your parents ever teach you patience?"

Mia moaned more and her body started the shake as an orgasm hit her body.

I reached down and turned off the device.

Mia panted trying to catch her breath after her orgasm subsided, "Please."

I got in closer deliberately getting my dick as close to her face as possible. I spoke down to her, "I'm sorry I couldn't hear you?"

Mia took the bait that I had hanging in her face as she opened her mouth and latched her mouth on the tip of my dick.

I smiled down at her and patted her head as I spoke, "Good girl."

Mia ignored my condensation and started bobbing her head on my dick.

I let the sensation only last a few strokes before I pulled away.

Mia looked up at me giving me a look as if saying 'Why'd you pull away?'

I bent down and smiled as I reached out and lightly pinched Mia's nipple which sent her into another orgasm as she cried out in ecstasy.

I stepped away letting Mia enjoy her orgasm high.

I looked over to see Summer riding Karinna's face.

When did she do that?

Wasn't she over in the kitchen enjoying the show?

I turned my attention back to Mia and saw the elixir haze that I've become all too familiar with finally in Mia's eyes.

I smiled and walked over to my spread out meal ready to remove her from her celibate lifestyle.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 76 - Day 35 Ginger Stalker

--------------------------------------

I can't believe I'm doing this.

I feel so naughty what I'm doing.

My son and step daughter have been living in their new house that my husband built for them so they could have their privacy.

Granted I convinced him to do so because they were in college and they really did need their own privacy.

Yet here I was standing outside like some type of lowly stalker.

Though at the moment I prefer the term ninja. Or whore-inja it's mix between a whore and ninja. Sure as fuck sounds better than peeping Tom or stalker in my mind.

My son in his infinite wisdom left a portion of the blinds open to where I could see in.

I was expecting a little show of him fucking Kelly or their friend Summer.

What I got instead was a full on show.

There was some girl spread out on the floor. Another girl sitting in a chair tied up. And another girl in another chair tied up with my son's friend Summer riding the poor girl's face.

I don't know what made me come out to check on them but here I was outside their window watching a private show with my hand in my pants feeling myself up making my hand more and more slick with my juices.

Fuck this show is better than any porno I've ever watched.

If I wasn't masturbating to my son fucking so many girl's I'd probably be inside where it's actually warm. But I'm not. I'm outside in my heaviest gear keeping my ass warm while it lightly snow on me arm untucked out of the sleeve and hidden in the fabric trying to stay warm at night in the dark as I masturbate.

If I'm being honest it's a losing battle trying to stay warm. But the masturbation going on under my clothes is helping me stay warm.....barely.

Fuck I wish my heavy gear had a better warm lining....and didn't sound like that weird plastic to plastic rubbing sound as I walked.

My husband was sound asleep and my little girl's should be in bed.

I don't know what possessed me to come outside but I'm glad I did.

Though at the moment I'm kind of cursing myself for not bringing some toys. Or at least a camera.

My son just stepped away from the petite girl strapped to the chair and was making his way to the girl spread out on the floor.

Please oh please fuck that girl with your glorious dick.

Yay!!!

He just knelt down and inserted his dick into the girl.

My legs instantly shook in time with the girl who's legs also shook as I increased the tempo on my masturbation technique bringing me to another orgasm.

My second in less than the few minutes I had been standing outside their window.

Fucking lucky girl to get my son's monster meat to stretch her pussy.

I had long ago given up on being a sensible woman of high morals. I had already broken multiple taboos in as many days from eating out my step daughter to letting my son fuck my husband's eldest daughter. The only taboo I hadn't broken was fucking my own son.

And it was so hard to stay away from his meat after watching what he was able to do with ever since my little private show when I let him fuck his step sister on a platter that I had primed for so many days until he came home.

What the fuck was wrong with me?

Why was I being so turned on watching my son fuck so many girl's all at once?

I guess it's because compared to my husband my son was a monster compared to the average cock I had grown accustomed to.

And my husband wasn't small by any comparison.

I knew there were other guy's blessed by the dick gods with monster meat. And I always suspected that my son may or may not have a bat hidden in between his legs. But I've never been able to confirm it.

And I wasn't actively trying to find out.

But I got my answer when I helped him fuck Kelly.

God thinking of his monster dick still makes me wet.

And I had been actively trying to drain my husband of his essential fluids ever since I saw my son's cock. Not that my husband was complaining. I was complaining.

For some reason after seeing my son's stamina with Kelly I feel like I have been cheated out of some much needed fun.

And I was secretly wishing it was me all stretched out like that girl as my son rammed his cock deep into that willing girl.

I increased my tempo as I was reaching the peak of another orgasm desperately trying to remain quiet.

If only my viewer's could see me now they would say I was a pervert a deviant a...... what's the term???

Oh yes a Jocasta if memory serves correctly.

I didn't care I just stuck another finger in my sopping wet pussy causing my third orgasm to slam into my body.

I let my orgasm wash through my body keeping my fingers inside me not moving them afraid my legs would give out as I continued to watch the show of my son plowing the spread girl.

God that looks like so much fun.

I tried to remain quiet but I'm sure my last orgasm caused me to let a moan escape beneath my heavy mask and jacket as I was slowly becoming covered with snow.

If I stand here any longer I'll be a petite snow woman.

But I can't move my legs were long ago locked in place so I can remain upright and see into the sliver in the window.

If I move my legs I'm afraid I'll fall.

I stared and let my private show continue.

I almost wanted to knock so I can come in and hopefully be added to the fun.

Slowly I got feeling back in my legs.

I decided to watch the show instead of ending my show too soon and slowly started feeling myself up.

My other arm disappeared into my jacket to grope my breasts and slowly massage my clit as I watched Gabe plow the poor girl on the ground. And Gabe was relentless just pounding the poor girl.

The lucky bitch.

Soon I watched and heard Gabe grunt through the window as his pounding slowly stopped and the girl's legs shook uncontrollably as she screamed in unison with Gabe as I imagined him pumping his delicious cum into the lucky girl's womb.

I lightly wondered if the girl was on birth control of some type or my son might become a father soon.

I didn't watch him put on some type of contraception as he forced his massive member into the lucky bitches welcoming pussy.

I only thought of that for a moment as I watched my son withdraw his cock from the girl.

I watched in fascination as he got up and walked over to the girl whose face wasn't being rode by Summer's pussy and untie her.