Step Sister Corruption 071-080

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kel immediately became upright as I nearly broke down her door to her yelling at me, "What the fuck Gabe?"

I ignored her and finished my sprint to her bathroom just in time to pee in her toilet.

It was a photo finish and felt instant relief as my bladder was emptied into the porcelain bowl.

Granted I had to do this weird leaning angle using my one arm against the wall just so could bent the steel otherwise known as my morning wood just so I could pee or peeing into the toilet would be difficult instead just painting the walls with my urine.

If I had time I would have sprinted upstairs to my bathroom and just said fuck it and pissed in the shower just to finish my morning routine with a shower after I sprayed my shower with the contents in my bladder.

Yes I know it's disgusting peeing in the shower but there's only so much you can bend morning wood before bending more became painful.

That I could have Superman-ed the toilet just so I don't have to bend my steel.

Simple choices.....if I had time.

Kel stood at the doorway of her bathroom and I refrained from laughing at Kel because her hair was completely tossed possibly from her normal tossing and turning.

Kel just leaned there watching me pee at my precarious angle before she chuckled, "Damn must suck to pee with that hard on."

I looked at her without missing a beat, "I can stick it up your butt and pee."

Kel lightly chuckled, "God your disgusting."

I smiled, "You know you like it."

Kel just smiled.

I whispered, "They awake?"

Kel walked away before returning within a few seconds, "They're still awake."

I whispered, "Lock the door."

Kel smiled but disappeared before coming into her bathroom and locked the door.

Mind you I was still peeing.

What??? I had to fucking pee.

Kel walked over to her shower door and opened it to turn on the water which upon hearing the water flow just made me pee harder which semi hurt because of my angle.

Eventually I was finished peeing my brains out. Time to fuck my brains out....again.

I walked over to the shower where Kel was standing letting the quickly heated water hit her head.

I closed the door behind me and kissed Kel which she accepted.

After I kissed her I put my hand on top of her head and lightly pushed down. Kel quickly dropped to her knees and kissed me morning wood that hadn't gone soft after emptying my bladder.

It didn't take long before she started deep throating my morning wood.

I let her stretch her throat before I grabbed her by her wet hair and pulled up. She quickly detached her mouth from my cock looking confused like asking if she did something wrong.

I wanted pussy and I wanted it now.

I turned her around and bent her over and grabbed her by her arms. I slid myself in and used her arms as a pully system.

Within a few strokes Kel moaned, "I love your cock!!!"

I quickly hushed her.

Didn't want our new guests to know or hear me fucking my sister.

Each thrust just made her get louder no matter how much I hushed her.

Eventually I let go and covered her mouth so now she had just muffled moans.

The bathroom son was filled with a cacophony of flesh slapping flesh and muffled moans.

A female voice spoke making me stop hiding my morning wood inside Kel's special wet garage.

I looked over to see Summer give both of us a look.

I spoke outside the shower, "How'd...."

Summer spoke, "How dare you get started without waking me."

I repeated my unfinished question, "How'd you get in here?"

I looked at the panting girl otherwise known as Kel, "I thought you locked the doors?"

Summer cleared her throat holding up a key stating how she got in.

I spoke, "Oh!!!"

Summer walked up to the shower door and spoke, "Move aside."

She walked in and smack my ass, "I said move."

I pulled myself out out of Kel and turned so my flesh gun was pointing at Summer. She looked down at my flesh rocket and smiled.

Summer licked her lips, "Hello breakfast."

She looked at Kel, "Thanks for preparing the meal Kelly."

Kel who was still twitching from her orgasm that I fucked passed, "My pleasure."

Summer pushed me against the wall and past the hot water before closing the door making Kel'a spacious shower bath combo a little cramped now that it had the bodies.

Maybe we should have done this in my shower where it was more open.

Summer got down on her knees letting the hot water hit her and immediately giving my morning hard on slightly used by Kel's pussy.

She started her usual attention. She started by kissing my shaft and flicking her tongue along my head before she did her normal putting my boys in her mouth and lightly sucking on them.

All the weirdest feeling ever having my balls sucked on.

It wasn't long before her mouth greedily started her best hot dog eating sliding my schlong in her mouth.

And so the war of mouth against my stamina started.

She bobbed her head along my dick and started to massage my balls with her free hand.

I leaned my head back and groaned.

If it was one thing that Summer was awesome at it was the art of the blowjob.

It wasn't long before my body did the usual fire both circular reservoirs which Summer greedily accepted in her mouth gulping each load fired.

Kel immediately spoke, "Hey that's not fair you hogged all of his yummy filling."

Summer smiled at Kel, "Relax you can have him after I leave."

Summer stood up and kissed me on the cheek, "I got to run and go to work."

She stepped out of the shower and dried herself off. She looked at us, "If I were you I'd see the other two off. I sent them to your shower Gabe."

I nodded and finished the shower leaving Kel to actually wash her hair.

I left the shower and bathroom to go upstairs to actually put clothes on.

I walked upstairs to find Mia sitting waiting on my bed still naked.

I smiled at her as she lightly smiled at before she spoke, "You're an ass."

I looked at her and rose my eyebrow, "How so?"

She stood up and walked up to me. She leaned in and whispered, "Because you destroyed my pussy." Before she pulled away.

I looked at her and said, "I thought you wanted a good fuck?"

She smiled and said, "Yes but I wasn't you expecting me to," she looked down at my semi flaccid dick as she bit her lip, "To ruin me for any guy."

We heard a female voice, "Shower's all yours Mia."

Out walked Karinna and seeing us, "Shit wasn't expecting you Gabe."

She pointed to the shower, "Sorry Summer said it was ok to use your shower so we could get ready."

Before I could say anything she leaned passed me, "Come on Mia we need to hurry before we are late."

Mia sighed and lightly jogged to the bathroom.

Karinna took off the towel around her body to finish drying her hair letting me enjoy the show of her boobs swaying.

Once she was finished she smiled at me before she walked up nude and kissed me on the cheek, "Sorry have to run but we'll have to do this again. Last night was really fun."

Then an idea hit me, "How about tonight?"

Karinna smiled, "I'll have to talk to Mia but I'm down.@

I smiled at Karinna, "I have a feeling she'll say yes."

Karinna laughed before she yelled, "Come Mia we need to get going or we're not gonna be able to do our makeup properly."

Mia grumbled, "I'm coming I'm coming."

Mia left the bathroom in the nude still wet and both ran downstairs.

I watched them go before I sighed, "Time to swallow some pills." As I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

-------------------------

I double checked everything to make sure everything was ready.

Before Karinna and Mia left I had a delightfully evil idea.

After they left I text my idea to Summer who immediately said it made her wet thinking about it and that she would make the preparations.

The sofa was still laid out into the make shift bed.

I had a selection of toys sitting on the table covered up by a towel.

I had some p balls sitting on mini plates with the bottle of Lilith's elixir sitting next to waiting to be applied. If I applied it too early I was worried the balls might start dissolving before they were inserted in their intended targets.

I also had mom's bottle of tit juice.

I looked over at the sofa where I had chairs setup with ties down covered by towels.

I even had some of Kel's cameras strategically placed to record tonight's little event.

Everything was ready.

I just hope Summer kept her part of the plan.

Kel was looking out the window and spoke, "Summer's here."

I looked at Kel and said, "Good."

I leaned down and it hit record on each camera I had placed and walked over to Kel, "Time for you to get ready."

Kel looked at me, "But I don't want to be tied down for that long Gabe."

I looked at Kel, "Come on. The girl's can't see you.... yet. So you might as well make some money."

Kel pouted, "But for that long? I'd rather be at the gym."

I looked at Kel, "Really?"

Kel nodded, "It sure as fuck beats being tied down and teased for however long you are dealing with your new conquests."

I looked at her, "Come on Kel you agreed."

Kel sighed and looked at me, "Fine I'll do it. But after I'm hitting the gym."

I nodded and Kel walked into her room where I had her little show set up to sign her in and be teased for one hour.

Summer walked in and instantly smiled at me.

I looked at Summer, "Girl's on their way?"

Summer nodded, "Yeah Morgan should be here in twenty."

I smiled, "Good because Karinna and Mia will be here in ten."

Summer nodded, "Guess I should get ready."

Summer walked over to Kel, "Come on I'll help you get ready."

Kel looked at Summer, "After this will you go to the gym with me?"

Summer smiled, "If my legs are up to it sure."

Kel laughed and both walked into Kel's room.

Ten minutes later Karinna and Mia knocked on the door.

I of course opened the door and let the girl's in which they had actual luggage with them.

Karinna smiled, "I brought everything up asked."

Mia spoke, "Still not sure why I need my vibrator when we have your dick."

Both girl's walked in and dropped their bags by the front door.

The girl's saw all the setup.

Mia looked around and spoke, "Planning a busy night?"

I smiled and nodded.

Karinna spoke, "Where you want me?"

I held my hand out on the sofa, "Sofa is fine."

Karinna and Mia walked over to the sofa and sat down.

After a couple of minutes I could tell the girl's were getting antsy just sitting there doing nothing looking around at all my plans.

I'm just happy they didn't notice the cameras.

Mia spoke, "What are we're waiting for?"

I smiled, "The star of tonight."

The girl's looked at each other a little confused.

Just then the door knocked.

I smiled at the girl's and said, "Well the star is here."

I opened the door to see Morgan standing there fumbling with her hands wearing her usual Sun dress.

I held the door open and Morgan walked in.

Morgan looked around and spoke, "Is Summer here?"

I nodded and leaned in to whisper so the girl's couldn't hear me, "Your mistress says to follow my order's."

I pulled away to see Morgan gulp but nodded.

I spoke, "Sit down with Karinna and Mia."

Morgan nodded. She walked over to the girl's and sat down in between Karinna and Mia.

I walked over to the small plates and applied the Lilith's list to the balls. I then walked over to the girl's and set down each plate in front of the girl's including the bottle of tit solution.

I spoke, "Put these in and apply this to your breasts."

Morgan looked down and then up before she spoke, "Mistress says I need to remain celibate."

I watched as Mia leaned forward to Karinna and mouthed 'Mistress?'.

Just then Summer walked out of Kel's room in complete fetish hear that screamed dominatrix.

Summer spoke out in a clear voice, "Do as he says my pet."

Morgan looked back and saw Summer, "Yes Mistress."

Mia and Karinna looked at Summer and continued to watch Summer as she walked up and rounded the area to stand in front of the girl's.

Summer looked down at the girls, "Welcome to tonight's festivities."

Mia shook her head, "Hell no. I'm not going to be dominated."

She got up and looked down at Karinna, "Come on Karinna we're leaving."

Karinna who had already stripped down and started to apply the lotion to her breasts. She looked up at Mia and spoke, "Come Mia this looks fun."

Mia shook her head, "Well I'm not staying."

She started walking and Summer spoke, "You'll miss out on tonight's fun."

Mia looked at Summer, "And be dominated. Thanks but no thanks."

Summer laughed, "Come on Mia you know you want to know what it's like."

Mia looked at Summer and glared, "The bell I do."

She made it to the door. Summer spoke, "If you leave Gabe's cock will be forever off limits."

Karinna spoke, "Come on Mia this should be fun."

Mia stayed at the door like there was a war in her head. She lightly spoke, "I don't want to be dominated."

Summer spoke, "You're not the one being dominated. My pet is."

Mia looked at us, "Promise?"

Summer laughed, "Nope. But that would spoil the slow."

Mia growled, "Fine."

She walked over to us, "This is only because I want to see where this goes."

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 74 - Day 35 Devising

--------------------------------------

Mia obediently and slowly inserted the pussy ball into her obvious tight pussy trying to give me a show. The ball easily slid passed her lips but stopped at her opening. This is where she pushed and showed that it was stretching out her opening as she grunted a few times to get it in due to it was obviously bigger than her opening. After a few pushes some low grunts and silent muttering to herself she was able to slide the ball where it needed to go extracted the ball pushing stem from her lower regions.

She looked up at me after a few pants and huffed, "Happy?"

Did this bitch nearly orgasm by pushing a ball up her? God she must either have a sensitive pussy or a really tight canal.

I smiled knowing both were true. I lightly wondered if Muschi made their pussy balls for the more tightly shallow users like Mia.

I nodded trying to remain focused on the task at hand.

Morgan looked over at Summer and spoke, "What now Mistress?"

Summer walked over to her pet as Mia and Karinna kept a close eye on Summer.

Summer bent down and lightly cupped Morgan's chin in her hand and gently spoke, "Now my pet all your edging sessions and celibacy will pay off tonight."

Morgan instantly started to cry and quickly hugged Summer's legs nearly knocking Summer over, "Oh thank you thank you Mistress. I have waited for this day to come."

I tried not to laugh at the obvious pun that Morgan was oblivious of using while Mia and Karinna watched in shock.

Karinna spoke, "Did she say celibacy?"

Mia added, "And edging?"

Summer gave both girl's a wicked smile and simply nodded.

Karinna looked at Morgan, "How long have you been celibate for?"

Morgan shrugged, "About a month or so."

Mia spoke, "Fuck girl I don't think I could go celibate for a month I can barely go a day without at least masturbating twice."

Karinna laughed, "Try three for me. If I don't I'm a real bitch."

Mia huffed, "Ain't that the truth."

Karinna looked at Mia, "Like you're any better."

Mia laughed, "Point."

Morgan meekly smiled before tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, "I'll admit at first it was hard going a day without at least rubbing my clit against something. But with Mistress's teachings and edging just drove me more mad with lust."

Karinna laughed, "Yeah I've gone without a guy for roughly a year until last night but a year without at least the occasional vibrator I would be a raging bitch and stark raving mad. No offense honey."

Morgan meekly smiled but looked up at Summer, "What is your command Mistress?"

Summer smiled down at Morgan, "I want you to lay down."

Morgan immediately laid down without complaint.

Summer smiled, "Karinna, Mia see those straps sitting on the chairs?"

Karinna and Mia looked behind them to where the chairs were seeing the bondage gear. They looked back at Summer and nodded.

Summer smiled, "Good. Grab it and tie down my pet here."

Both girl's blinked but got up and got to work. They grabbed the cuffs and cuffed the willing participant otherwise known as Morgan the pet. Then they took the rope and looped the rope through the opening and at the legs of the chair as Summer directed them.

Summer helped them tighten the rope on the chairs so that her pets legs and arms were wide open with her back on the ground.

Mia looked at everything and spoke, "I doubt the chairs will hold Morgan down."

Summer smiled at Mia and spoke, "That's where you two will come in. I doubt my pet will struggle but just in case you two will sit in the chairs."

Mia looked from the chair to the rest of the bondage gear and back, "Wait you're not going to strap us in the chairs are you?"

Summer smiled, "I'm so glad you're catching on."

Mia nearly yelled, "OH HELL NO!!!!! I'm not going to be your next pet."

Mia got up and Summer quickly stood in her face standing a mere couple of inches taller than the petite short girl.

Mia looked up and spoke, "Get out of my way."

Summer smiled, "But you'll miss out on all the fun."

Mia looked up at Summer and nearly crumbled as Summer lightly trailed her finger along Mia's breasts and pushed on her nipple.

Mia backed away holding her nipples guarding her current weakness. She hissed out, "I'm not going to become your play thing."

Summer came up and leaned in. Mia initially backed away from Summer but once she learned Summer was speaking she let Summer lean in and whisper whatever she meant to say to her.

Mia looked from Karinna to Morgan then to me before getting wide eyed.

Summer pulled back, "Now doesn't that sound fun?"

Mia looked at Karinna who had already moved to the chair and sat down. Then she looked at the spread open Morgan. Then she looked at me....looked at my hard on still slick with her juices.

Mia looked at Summer and growled, "Fine I'll play your game." Then she poked her finger into Summer's chest, "But if you even remotely try dominating me I'm done."

Summer looked down at the finger poking her chest then looked up at Mia before getting serious, "You do realize I can probably throw you further than you realize right?"

Mia looked down at Summer's frame more specifically her muscles which into that moment was relaxed.

Summer lightly flexed her arms showing off the definition. Mia quickly gulped and softly spoke, "Sorry."

She dropped her hand in defeat.

Summer laughed and wrapped her hand around Mia and helped walk the girl to the open chair. Mia meekly followed with a different expression on her face.

She got to the chair and spoke, "Don't worry Mia. If you feel uncomfortable you're more than welcome to leave. In fact," Summer stepped completely away from Mia giving her distance, "You're more than welcome to leave now. I'm not going to stop you and neither is Gabe." She looked behind her at Mia and spoke, "We were only trying to invite you into some fun."

Mia looked at the entire scene and looked at Karinna who just sat there. Then she looked at me, more specifically my cock, before she made her decision. She looked at Summer, "You promise you won't hurt me?"

Summer laughed, "Hurt hurt no. Maybe some whipping some teasing some sex yes. But hurt you no."

Mia sighed, "Fine."

She looked at Summer, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to blow out your planned fun."

Summer walked up to Mia and spoke, "Mia you're the one." She looked at Karinna, "Both of you asked for help with your own projects."

She continued, "Then you both asked me via text that your fun last night was so much fun you both asked if we could do it again. Didn't you?"