Step Sister Corruption 071-080

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer sighed, "Well shit."

We went back to being quiet before Summer spoke, "It's a shame that what Dr. Braxter offered had so many cons."

I laughed, "Yeah if it weren't for the cons and possibly giving up my current life I would have jumped at making $140k+ a year."

Kel sighed, "Yeah I was already fantasizing how I was going to spend that much money if it weren't for the cons. Even if the bitch did call me a bimbo."

I looked over at Kel and realized she had just spoken clearly. And I wasn't the only one.

Kel looked at us as we stared at her and she looked at us quizzically, "What?"

Summer spoke, "Kelly you just spoke clearly without fumbling your words."

Kel blinked but spoke, "Yeah it still hurts my lips making certain sounds but the pain killers just kicked in."

Summer and I looked at each other before she shrugged and said, "Yeah with the offer of that much money I would have jumped at the chance. Remind me again what she said."

I looked up trying to recall the exact wording, "Some of the pros was cellular something, increased libido I think, increased virility, and increased stamina I think."

Summer spoke, "Cellular redistribution?"

I shook my head, "No that's not the word."

I tried to think of the word but couldn't remember the exact wording. Eventually I sighed and said, "Fuck I can't remember the word she used."

Summer spoke, "Well how did she mean it?"

I shrugged, "The way she made it sound like once I get the mixture that my body will change. But she didn't say how I would change whether it be bad or good."

Summer sighed, "So there's a chance you might get ugly if you do it."

Kel spoke, "That would suck."

I nodded. Summer frowned, "Well I think you're cute the way you are."

I smiled and spoke, "You too."

Summer leaned over and moved my coffee before kissing me.

She kissed me so long before she climbed over the table forcing me back away from the table while our tongues intermingled with one another.

Summer then straddled me and guided my member to it's favorite home before lowering down.

She sat down letting my dick glide into her and stayed in place while we kissed letting her pussy contract around my dick.

My dick in turn sent me signals letting my brain know every sensation it felt inside it's wet cave including the pulses around it.

I grabbed her ass as our kiss intensified and lightly lifted her up.

She in turn dug her nails into my shoulders as she felt my meat leave her intimate place and lightly groaning in my mouth.

I lifted her high enough feeling to cool assault my now wet shaft coated in her juices before letting her back down so her velvety goodness can re-warm my hardened flesh. She breathed quickly as she felt every centimeter re-enter in her insides.

We repeated the process of me lifting letting my shaft breathe air before it was plunged back into her dark depths.

Each stroke coating my dick more and more in her juices before her body started shaking 20 seconds in which felt like forever to me.

Once she felt me fully go in did she break the kiss and hug me with all her might as her body convulsed on my dick causing her hips to rock back and forth making her convulsions last longer and her screaming in delight.

I in turn was pretty much pinned to the chair enjoying the sensations from her pussy trying to milk my dick and her grinding her breasts against my chest.

Summer's orgasm lasted longer due to her rocking back and forth but eventually she was ready for more of that feel good and started bouncing her body up and down letting her pussy grip my slick dick that her pussy completely coated with her juices. Each stroke just coated it more making her grip difficult to properly milk my dick.

Still it got the job done. Each bounce was making my dick more and more sensitive as it plunged into it's tight wet pulsating enclosure.

It didn't take long for Summer to jump off the orgasm cliff as her body began convulsing and I was once again hugged to the chair by my lovely captor.

Once again Summer rocked her hips back and forth making her orgasm last longer.

Looks like Summer found a way to make her orgasm last longer with this technique.

Or she has never employed this technique because I was the one doing the pounding.

Either way this felt amazing....mainly because I didn't have to do shit. Just sit here and enjoy the show.

Well I wasn't technically doing shit. I was grabbing her ass and playing with her fun bags when we weren't kissing.

I felt my balls jump in their enclosure meaning I was close to giving Summer's pussy what it wanted......to be filled with my warm healthy nutritious protein alternative.

Summer's current orgasm was done and I was ready to unload inside her.

I grabbed her hips and started to forcefully push Summer down with the intent of making hit the hilt every time.

Summer screamed out, "FUCK YES DADDY!!!"

And the typical skin slapping sound started echoing throughout our small house.

Summer leaned back letting me control the rhythm this time and I watched her beautiful breasts bounce in my face begging for a mouth to be latched on them.

So I latched my mouth on her left breast in which Summer ran her hands through my messy mop of semi long hair helping keeping my hair out of my eyes.

It's been a minute since I've visited a barber so my hair line was now to my jaw line in what the girls have called perfect bangs.

I didn't care.

I just wanted to cum.

Enough of this.

I got up forcing Summer off me and I positioned her over the table. She readily agreed by letting me position her.

I gingerly coaxed her feet apart with my foot which she followed.

I guided my dick into her, leaned forward and twisted my fist in her hair.

I pulled back and pushed forward forcing her to look at Kel which I fucked her.

For the first time I was able to see Kel who had her legs propped up on the table and was furiously masturbating to the private show in front of her.

I didn't care for any of it. I just wanted to cum.

I started fucking Summer with all my might that my hips would allow.

Summer screamed, "FUCK YESSSS DADDY!!!"

Each thrust I pulled her hair.

I grunted, "Who's pussy is this?"

Summer yelled, "IT'S YOUR PUSSY!!!"

I kept going getting a high that Summer was mine.

Eventually I felt my sack tighten and my nuts begin to bounce.

It was time.

With one mighty thrust I pushed myself as far as I was willing to go causing Summer to orgasm just as my dick started pulsating inside her and the first hot blast of my cum entered her pussy and latched hard on my dick.

I groaned as I felt each shot passed through my dick and into Summer's willing greedy pussy.

Summer shook as she felt each blast of hot yummy goodness enter into her.

Finally after my eighth shot did my dick stop pulsing and my nuts stop bouncing.

I was done.

I let go of Summer's hair as her head unceremoniously thunked onto the table and her breathing was heavy.

I withdrew my dick and Summer lightly quivered as she felt my member leave her now sensitive canal until my seed spilled out of her and onto the floor when she was no longer plugged by the thing that caused the mess.....me.

I sat down on the chair that was only a foot behind me to admire my work.

I was mid glow when I heard a clapping sound from behind me and all of us jumped.

We all turned to see my mom sitting against the couch with a smile on her face still clapping, "Bravo!"

How long had she been there and how much did she see?

At least she wasn't phased by watching her son fuck a girl as she helped me fuck Kel not that long ago.

I turned to see Summer standing hold her hands over her naughty bits and my remains trailing down her leg.

Summer immediately muttered, "Mrs. Richards...."

My mom waved at Summer, "Please don't be so modest Summer I know. It's ok."

Summer blushed but nodded still holding her hands over intimate spots.

I looked over at Summer lightly laughing that she had done so much yet she was standing there trying to hide herself from MY mom.

It was comical.

My mom spoke, "Now Why don't you go get cleaned up and dressed we're going shopping."

I saw Kel nod and Summer smile before she nodded.

I looked from the girl's to my mom and spoke, "What are you shopping for?"

My mom smiled, "Why for your birthday."

Like it was obvious.

I kind of spaced my birthday was next weekend.

What??

It's been a crazy.....couple of months. Ok!!!

I looked at my mom, "So what are you shopping for?"

Kel spoke, "That's for us to know and for you to find out."

I looked at Kel who was trying to smile but her stitched lip made it difficult.

I watched the girl's quickly run to Kel's room before closing the door.

Minutes later they walked out. Kel in leggings, fuzzy boots, sports bra, and short hoodie.

Summer in jeans, boots, and a big hoodie with a hat on.

Summer came up and kissed me on the lips before saying, "Don't wait up."

And all three left.

As they left I wondered what they had planned. And I also wondered how I could forget about my birthday.