Stepbrother and stepsister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With this she dived into the pool and started to swim. He was only seconds behind. Bee was concerned that he might fail the challenge and realized that she would be deeply disappointed if he did. She swam up behind him and hugged him. Casually as she could she let her hands drop to his cock and was delighted that it was still very firm. This changed to hard instantly and she started to masturbate him while pulling him back to her with one arm across his chest. She teased him about how excited he was before swimming off looking back so that he couldn't resist chasing her. When she reached the side she faced the wall and welcomed him hugging her just as she had him. The cold water had hardened up her large dark nipples and they felt like pebbles to him. He resisted moving down to her pussy remembering her earlier comments. He rolled squeezed and caressed the bullets that gradually consumed her areola as they became even bigger and harder. She pushed her hips back ensuring his erection was trapped between them starting with his balls against her bottom.

It was Bee who was most keen to get out of the pool so that he won his challenge and she got to enjoy his erection to the full. She pulled herself out of the water and sat on the side of the pool with her legs in the water. He was between her legs immediately and eased her onto her back so that still in the water he could find her pussy. Much of her natural lubrication had been washed away and he knew he needed to work on her clit that had disappeared behind its hood. It was soon back to full erection but the wetness between her legs was still mainly water.

"Is that beautiful cock of yours still wanting to play? If it is I suggest you get out of the water as I hope you will enjoy what I have got planned."

Jay pulled himself out of the water being careful not to scrape his erection in doing so. Going down on Bee had ensured that his firm cock had returned to full erection. Both of them were very happy about this. Bee had been planning to take his erection in her mouth but was so excited she did wonder about letting him fuck her. She had been happy not to mention to Jay that she and Max had split up a month ago. If she had he might have thought very differently about her offer of guidance. As much as she wanted to feel his cock fuck her she knew that she should leave him to loose his cherry to Jane. She remembered how Ben, Jay's older brother, had been the first to fuck her but it had been her that had begged him to do so. She had not got a boyfriend at the time. She tried hard to justify meeting her own needs but settled on showing Jay the joys of having his cock sucked.

Jay was delighted as Bee settled him on a lounger and kneeling beside him took his firm erection into her warm mouth. She used her hands to offer up his shaft to her mouth but also to play with his balls that had tightened in the cold water. Although her hands were cold they soon warmed his balls and his erection went from firm to rock-hard. They both knew that even though he had had an orgasm minutes earlier he was progressing quickly towards another. Bee loved to tease Max and edge him time and time again but wanted to progress Jay towards his orgasm steadily. She had no problem and was soon sensing him getting very close. She kept her mouth and tongue gently playing with his shaft and head but increased the pressure on his balls. As his breathing indicated he was past the point of no return she used a single finger to tickle the dark skin of his anus. He exploded into her warm mouth thrusting his hips up and down as he did so. She loved the noises he made as rope after rope of cum flooded her mouth. She relaxed and swallowed the mouthful without problems.

Jay slumped back looking exhausted but very relaxed and happy. Bee was pleased with what she had done for Jay but disappointed that clearly he was not going to be doing anything more for her in the near future. She was still charged up and regretted not letting him fuck her. This was not helped by the fact that she had a very full bladder and this always made her feel very randy. She was tempted to slip into the swimming pool and relieve herself but thought better of it. She wrapped a towel just above her boobs and went into the house.

"I think my little brother rather enjoyed the last hour or so. What would Max make of you entertaining Jay so excitingly?"

With this Ben stepped towards Bee and tugged at the towel until it fell at her feet.

"How long have you been watching us? Did you see........ "

He didn't answer but spun her round and pushed her down onto her knees. She didn't resist at all as she guessed that he was going to do exactly what she wanted him to do. She dropped her shoulders onto the ground and pushed her bottom as high into the air as she could with her legs wide apart. Unnecessarily Ben moistened his erection with spit before entering her forcefully. A simple loud moan of "Yes" from her confirmed what he already knew that she was desperate to be fucked and wanted nothing fancy or slow. Bee sensed that Ben was not going to prolong things and found her excited clit with her fingers. Ben saw this and lent back enough to give him access to her anus that was relaxed and very ready to receive the finger that he eased into it. They were both super excited and this final element; one that they both knew would accelerate her orgasm, was all it took for her to dissolve into an overwhelming climax. Every spasm that hit her body made her pussy squeeze his erection as he carried on stroking in and out. Even though her orgasm was one of the longest she had enjoyed his soft cock slipped out of her dripping pussy within a couple of minutes of entering it.

"Fuck I needed that, thank you. You have always understood exactly what my body needs."

"Talking about what your body needs does Max fuck your bottom as often as it needs to be fucked? Is your bottom as sensitive as it always was? I have still not met anyone as anally orientated as you were. I never did get the chance to give you an enema. Have you ever experienced one? Please say no and that you would love me to give you one."

"So many questions some of which I am not going to answer. I will say that I will always be indebted to you for introducing me to anal sex. No orgasm has ever matched the first time you fucked my bottom. I am ashamed to admit that my fantasies usually involve my bottom and sometimes enemas. I am not sure I would have ever convinced Max to give me an enema."

"Max in the past tense? Please tell me that I can therefore look forward to visiting that gorgeous ass of yours in the near future."

"Fuck I didn't mean to tell you about Max. Don't tease me about giving me an enema I am not sure the reality could live up to the fantasy."

"The teasing will have to wait as it sounds like our visitors have just arrived. Better go and ensure Jay is decent for our visitors. It might be a good idea if you put some clothes on as well."

It wasn't until the next day that Bee found herself agreeing to the arrangements concerning her receiving her first enema. Ben was every bit as excited by the prospect as he was sure he would again get to fuck Bee's beautiful ass once he had repeatedly filled it with water.

12