Stepdad and I Pt. 02

Story Info
He adn I become more and more sexually frustrated.
1k words
4.47
11.9k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled up his usual smile, damn I was so infatuated with this man, I got in and asked each other about our day. I stared at him as he drove along, he turned and smiled at me a few times, we got home I started dinner.

He would shower then we could sit for a bit till dinner was ready, he would have a beer me a soda, we talked about our day and how we were both feeling. The bell went off and dinner was ready, I set the table and we ate, I cleaned up and he went to the sofa to relax.

It was a very hot day so I went in to shower putting on a pair of very thin almost see thru shorts, I walked in the living room and he too had on a pair of loose fitting shorts the material very thin. I turned on the fan and he put his legs on my thighs.

We found a show he and I both liked, he commented his feet hurt today, so I would gently massage them for him. I got up and got some lotion, I sat back down and had his feet on my lap. I poured some lotion on my hands and softly massaged the man's left foot.

He commented how good that felt and that his calves too were tender as well, I had his left foot on my chest and I gently massaged his calf. I could clearly see the man's balls as they hung out of his shorts, his cock was quickly getting harder and harder.

I had a hard time to focus on the task at hand, I wanted to touch his balls, I wanted to feel his cock, I put his left foot down and massage his right foot. I put his foot on my chest and his cock popped out, it was perfect in every way. He put his cock back inside his shorts but it wanted to be out, I would move and it would slide back out.

"Billy you don't have to do this."

"But I really want to, does it feel okay?"

"It feels so incredible, but I don't want to make you uncomfortable, sorry about my cock slipping out and being so hard it's been a long time since I have been touched by anyone."

"That's okay I have seen your cock before, and you have seen mine so I am not worried about it."

I kept massaging the man, I put his leg on my shoulder and massaged his thighs, I knew this might make him uncomfortable, but I had to try to get him to let me get closer to the prize. My fingers brushed his furry balls and that was it.

He pulled back his leg and tucked his cock back in his shorts, I was sure he wanted it but he was to nervous to try it.

"I could do a full body massage if you wanted one."

"Oh Billy that is so tempting, but I am worried this may go to far."

He would not put his legs on my thighs, I grabbed them and placed them on me, he looked at me, I wanted to reach over and touch his magnificent cock so close to my hand on his thigh. He and I watched the show but my hands wanted to touch him in all the areas I wanted.

He got up and stood beside the couch, his cock was raging hard but he and I always hugged before bed. I stood up and he pulled me in, I felt his boner on my own, that chest of his and his body scent I would have something to jerk off to again tonight.

He went to bed and I sat for a minute or two, I so wanted to have this man in my bed, I wanted him to be my first in every way possible. I got up shut it all off, I could hear him in his room, he was in his bed and the man was stroking his cock.

I snuck down the hall and went to his bedroom door, the man never shut his door, it was always open, with the lights out he could not see me but I had a perfect view of him stroking that big beautiful cock of his. He was close you could tell by his facial expressions, just as he was about to cum he softly said.

"Oh fuck Billy take my load."

My face flushed, I was stuck in this spot, I had to get to my room in case he came to the bathroom. I made my way to my room, I tore off my clothes and flopped on the bed, my hand on my cock the other holding my balls.

It took no time and my cock was ready to shoot, with the vision of him stroking his cock, and what he had said it was my turn to call out his name.

"Oh yes Tom make me cum."

Even with my breathing I still heard him in the hallway, he had watched me stroking my cock and calling out his name. I cleaned up and got in bed, I was out in seconds, again I awoke to a wet dream, his big cock in my hand, about to blow a massive load in my mouth.

Once again I had to get up the bed covered in cream, I pulled the sheets and went to put them in the washer. This time no underwear, I was getting in the shower anyways, I was bent over putting sheets in the washer when he came in and found me.

Ass cheeks spread and showing my tight pink pucker, he stood there staring at me, I got the washer loaded and threw in some soap, turned it on and turned to find him mouth open, cock bent and semi erect in his tight white underwear.

He and I stood there, me naked and him boned up in his underwear, he had not seen my cock other than thru the shower door. I was always hard, my cock never softened, and yeah it was worse when he was close to me.

"Another accident Billy?"

"Yeah Dad, it's getting out of hand."

"Maybe less drinking at night."

"Dad this is not pee."

"Oh really okay then."