Stepdad and I Pt. 03

Story Info
Stepdad and I get closer, and close.
947 words
4.4
12.3k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not sure I had seen the man so red in my entire lifetime, it was quite comical actually, he went to the kitchen to make coffee, I went to have a shower and get this cum off of me. I was almost done when he came in to pee, he stood there staring at me, I opened the shower door and grabbed a towel.

He watched me as I slowly dried myself off, I stared at his huge cock that was getting harder by the second. He pulled up his underwear and still he stood there staring at me.

"Maybe you need to masturbate more often Billy, that may help with the wet dreams at night."

"Dad I jerk off three and four times a day, I am wearing out the skin on my cock at this point. I need a partner to have sex with."

He once again stood there red faced, I walked past him, my shoulder rubbing his, I stood at the mirror my cock would not go down. He came and stood beside me, he looked at me in the mirror, he put his hand on my shoulder, my whole body shuddered at his touch.

"Maybe you need to find a nice lady to have sex with, just make sure you wear a condom."

"Dad come on, it's not that simple, first of all it will not be a lady, I prefer men."

He stood there eyes wide open shocked at what I had just told him.

"Hope this doesn't change things for us Dad but I am gay."

"Billy come on you know I love you no matter what, this does not change a thing between us."

I turned and hugged the man, damn he smelled so good, I wanted to lick him all over. My cock was dripping at this point, I would have to go stroke out another load before school.

"Billy there is no one at school your interested in?"

"There is one guy, not at my school, I have had a huge crush on this man for years now."

Dad of course turned red, I was pretty sure he knew who I was talking about. He released me and I went in to get dressed, I felt his eyes on my bare ass, the man wanted to feel it I could tell and so much more.

I turned as I went in my room he was still there staring at my ass, gently rubbing his engorged cock. I got dressed and went in and made us breakfast and lunches. We ate then left for school and work, we said our goodbyes and the day dragged on.

I was sitting waiting for Dad to pick me up on the school steps when one of my classmates, a girl asked if I would go to the school dance with her. I declined saying I was not attending as I had other things to do. Dad pulled up and I got in his truck, he looked at me and asked what that was about.

"She asked me to the school dance but I declined, I don't care to attend their silly dances."

Dad did not say anything, he and I made our way home in silence, he and I made dinner then he went in to shower as it was all cooking. He came out in those tight little shorts of his once again, they struggled to hold in his huge package.

Dad stood beside me as I got the dishes ready for the table, he looked at me and smiled.

"Maybe you should go to this silly dance as you call it, maybe you will meet someone you might like."

I smiled at him.

"I already have someone I like more than like actually."

"Really do I know this guy?"

"You know him very well, he is a great guy, such a beautiful soul, I love him very much."

"Who is this person Billy."

"It's you Dad, I love you and I so want to be in bed with you, why do you think I am having all these wet dreams they are all about you and I having sex, for the first time for me actually, and I want it to be you."

I was so red faced telling him this, I hoped he would not take this the wrong way, I have to admit I was nervous and a little scared of his reaction. He stood there his eyes big, his mouth open, I started to cry, I could not hold back.

He pulled me in and held me to his furry chest, my head on his pecs I was where I wanted to be right now.

"It's okay Billy I suspected as much, really love you too, and yes I have had sex with a man in the past and it was incredible, but not sure about you and I. You're my Son, not sure we should do that."

I pulled back enough to look in his eyes, I leaned in and kissed his chest, I took his face in my hands and pulled his in. Our lips meshed so perfectly, he held me tight to him, our lips did not part he too was enjoying this.

"Can you imagine me kissing anyone but you at this point Dad?"

He looked at me and leaned in and kissed me once again.

"No I really cannot imagine you kissing anyone but me from now on and you cannot call me Dad anymore, it's Tom."

"I could call you Daddy if that is better."

"No I really do not think so."

He and I laughed and held each other.