Stepdad and I Pt. 04

Story Info
finally he and I would be in the same bed.
911 words
4.71
9k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He and I stood there in the kitchen in each others arms, our lips pressed to each others, both of our cocks rock hard and dripping. He pulled back so I could set the table so he and I could eat dinner, he watched me as I walked to the table, I knew he wanted my ass.

He and I sat and ate, we talked about our day but we both knew what we both had in mind, when we finished dinner I got up to clean up and load the dishwasher. He helped haul the dishes to the counter, he leaned back and watched me as I bent over.

I put the food away and walked up to the man, I leaned in and kissed him, I took his hand and led him to his room. His cock was rock hard and ready, I would go shower and prepare for what we had in mind.

When I came back into the bedroom he was laid out naked and his cock was rock hard and leaking, he would grab his cock and give it a jerk or two. I climbed between his legs and ran my hands up till I had his cock in my hand.

It felt incredible in my hand, I leaned in and kissed the tip of his piss slit, I rolled my tongue all over his knob. The taste of his precum was so good, I slowly took his cock inside my mouth, I had about five of his eight in my mouth.

I was sure I could not take any more, this would be my first real cock, a dildo felt so much different than a real cock did, and his cock was so much thicker than my little dildo. I felt his orgasm growing inside of him, his balls tucked in his cock twitched and wham he blasted me with my sweet white surprise.

It really did taste so good, I wanted so much more, so I milked him till he had none left to give. His knob so sensitive, I got on top of him and kissed him, he rolled us over and lay on top of me his lips still on my own.

I pulled my legs back so he would know what I had in mind, he smiled at me then pressed his lips back to mine.

"Are you sure Billy?"

"Never been more sure of anything in my entire lifetime. I really need this to happen, I need to feel your cock inside of me."

"Only if your sure, I do not want to force you into anything, or even worse hurt you."

"Come on Dad, I mean Tom do you really think you could or would ever hurt me in any way?"

"No you're right, it could never happen."

I grabbed the lube, I slicked up his cock and tried to shove some in my hole, I got three fingers in but he was much thicker than three fingers. He pressed his cock to my ass and it slowly broke in, the feel when a cock first comes inside of you, you feel like your hole is being torn wide open.

He took his time and did not force it in, he got about three inside of me and we had to take a break, then five, finally about seven and I was at my max. He kept his cock very still, it felt so good to feel something so big inside of me.

I coaxed him to push it in then slowly back out, back in then slowly back out, he soon gained momentum and his entire cock was inside of me. The feel of his balls on my ass cheeks, the feel of his cock gently sliding in and out.

I was ready to cum, I had not touched my cock, but he would make me cum hands free. His strokes harder, and deeper, I screamed as my cock jerked and shot me in the face. My whole body twisted, my hole tightened on his cock and that made him cum inside of me.

I felt every drop that he shot inside of me, he moaned out loud as his body was taken over by his orgasm. He pulled out and lay on top of me, both of us sweating, out of breath, worn out from our day and the best sex either of us had ever had.

He lay there not moving, we were covered in cum, my cum, he rolled off me and lay beside me, he looked at me and smiled.

"Billy why did we wait so long to do this?"

"Not sure Dad, sorry I cannot call you Tom, you're my Dad, nothing weird I just know you as my Dad and I love you very much."

He smiled at me and pulled in and kissed me.

"I'm really okay with you calling me Dad, prefer it actually."

The sex only got better and we did it everywhere, from the garage, to the backyard, the shed, the kitchen, my bedroom, but we always slept in our bed in our room. Dad and I would be together for many years to come, I had no plans to leave him and we fit so perfectly together.

We had our ups and downs but mostly in the bedroom, I found work in town and would stay to be with the man I loved more than life itself.