Stepdad Brady and I Pt. 05

Story Info
Getting caught in the act, leaving the house.
1.7k words
4.5
3.3k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He snuggled back in with me and we woke at nine, Mom would be home today, I ran my hand over his torso, down to his pubes till I had his semi erect cock in my hand.

I got under the covers and ran my tongue over the mans ball sack, his body tensed up, I sucked his ball in my mouth then the other, I still could not take both at the same time they were just to big. I licked the shaft, pushing out some pee residue that I quickly lapped up.

I took his shaft into my mouth and gently stroked his cock, his balls tucked in and he pushed my head down on his cock as his body convulsed and he shot his load in my wanting mouth. I licked that cock clean, this could be the last time I would be able to suck a load out of this man.

He pulled me out from under the covers and kissed me, he pulled my body up till my cock was at his eye level, he lapped my cock and balls in one swipe, he took both my cock and balls in his mouth and sucked down. I held the headboard as he worked my cock, he pushed his index finger in and found my prostate.

I bucked, I moaned, I screamed as he manipulated my prostate, I was sure my body would explode with the amount of stimulation it was getting. His tongue did things to my cock and balls that I cannot explain, he would suck softly then he would grip down on them where my balls ached. His finger knew exactly where to go and what to do to me.

He kicked the covers off of himself and lay there naked and rock hard, he pulled his finger out and pulled my body onto his rock hard cock. I rode that cock like a rider, that cock would get the workout it needed and wanted. He grabbed my spit covered cock and stroked it, his cock rammed my hole till his balls pulled in and he blasted me with a huge load of his rich delicious cum. My own cock exploded as I screamed out his name.

What he and I did not hear was Mom had come home early, she watched us from me sucking his cock under the covers to his sucking my cock till he rammed his big cock in my hole. She saw more than she should have ever seen from her boyfriend and her Son.

She cleared her throat, which brought us back to earth, his cock still deep in my ass, cum slipping out, Brady sat up and pushed me off of him. He jumped out of bed and grabbed a pair of shorts, she stood there for a short time, that seemed to be an eternity.

Brady followed her to the kitchen, he apologized over and over, I got up and ran to my bedroom, I had no clothes in his room. I put on some clothes and went to the kitchen, she did not say a word, she stared at us both. I was so close to tears, I could not say a word, Brady told her he was sorry over and over.

"How long has this been going on?"

She needed to know, Brady told her since Friday when she left, I looked at the floor not sure what to say or do.

"Did he force you to do this Billy?"

"No Mom, I was a willing participant, I wanted him."

"Go to your room, don't come out till I tell you too."

"No Mom I am not a child anymore, I need to be part of this discussion."

"There is no discussion, he is getting out of my house today or else I will call the police."

"Mom if Brady goes then so do I."

She stood there not knowing what to say or do, we decided that it would be good to give her some space to think this thru, Brady and I would go to a motel to give her some time to think. I packed a bag, I only needed underwear lube and a change of clothes. I stripped the bed and put the sheets in the washer.

I made her bed and Brady and I left, he looked at me his eyes sad, I knew he felt terrible about how she had caught us. I put my hand on his shoulder and smiled at him.

"It's going to be okay Brady, I love you."

He smiled and almost broke into tears, I thought cause he had gotten caught but he too felt the same way for me as I felt for him. We drove in silence to the local Motel, he checked us in and the room was okay, nothing fancy. A queen sized bed, a table, bathroom and an old tv, a love seat that was a yellow color.

I put my bag down and sat on the sofa, I was on the verge of tears, Mom had caught us, I was sure Brady would leave me and Mom. This made the tears flow for me, he came and sat beside me pulling me in to his nice warm body. I snuggled in and he asked why I was crying, I told him I was worried he would leave me.

"Billy I love you, I want us to be together, I'm sorry I hurt your Mom but it's you that I love."

I pushed my face into his chest and he held me tight, I straddled the man and pressed my lips to his.

"I'm in love with you too Brady, if you leave me it will destroy me."

"Billy I will not leave you behind, I promise you that."

I messaged Mom to let her know where we were and when she was ready to talk we would come by. She of course did not reply, but she knew where we were, Brady and I decided on pizza for dinner, he and I would go out for a walk to kill the time till it was dinner time. We walked shoulder to shoulder, okay maybe elbow to shoulder.

He ran his hand over my back a few times, he and I ran and chased each other, the man a real athlete, myself more of a nerd trying to be athletic. He picked me up when he did catch me and threw me over his shoulder, the feel of his muscles on my cock made me so horny. He carried for quite a ways, then put me down as we neared the motel.

We went in and I went to the bathroom to clean out, I used a water bottle to clean out my insides, it actually worked really well. I turned on the shower and Brady came in and joined me, he and I made out in the shower I went to my knees and took his big beautiful cock in my mouth and fed from it. It gave me a massive load of cum that I drank down like I needed it to survive.

Brady pulled me to my feet and kissed me, he went to his knees and took my cock and balls in his mouth, he did that thing that he does and fingered my hole. I shot him full of my cum, he gobbled it up licking the last drop I had to feed him.

We dried each other off and lay on the bed naked, he and I would need a nap soon, I pulled the covers over us and snuggled in. He held me close to him like I would leave him, my hand on his chest, my leg over his thigh, my mouth kissing his shoulder. I was where I wanted to be, this was the man for me.

He and I fell asleep, I woke to a message notification from Mom, she wanted us to come to the house tomorrow to talk like adults. I told Brady and he turned red, I knew he had a ton of guilt in this but I was the one who initiated all of this with his jock straps.

I snuggled back in with him and we would order pizza, I put on shorts to greet the driver, Brady in bed naked, covered up. He gave us a look of disgust, to bad for him no tip, ass hole. Brady and I ate in silence, we watched some tv, I snuggled in close to the man, he held me to him with his massive arm.

He and I would get to bed early, I so needed him in me, I laid on the side of the bed, ass hanging over, legs held back in my hands.

"Please Brady I need you in me, make love to me please."

He smiled as I handed him the lube, he pushed a finger in, but only one, he wanted to keep my hole nice and tight. He pressed his cock to my hole and I swallowed him to the hilt, his balls on my ass, his cock deep inside of me. He started slow, then the pace increased, then slow again, I wanted him to pound me.

He readjusted his cock so with every stroke his knob brushed up against my prostate, I moaned out loud as his cock worked my prostate. He pushed in hard and my prostate got the brunt of it, my cock exploded, hands free, no stimulation. Brady pounded his cock into me now, his balls tucked in and he showered me with his cum.

He fell on top of me and lay there worn out, I held him to me like he may fall off, he snuggled in to my tiny frame letting me hold him, keeping him safe. We got into bed and he laid his head on me this time, his hand on my chest, his furry leg over my thigh, I held the man in my arms protecting him in every way.

As I was about to fall asleep I told him aloud.

"I love you Brady."

"Love you too Billy."