Stepdad Brady and I Pt. 04

Story Info
Brady and I get more personal, feeling are starting to show.
2.4k words
4.52
4.2k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Son Daddy needs to take a break, my cock is a little tender right now, maybe go get some cream to help heal it for Daddy please."

He let me out from under him and lay on his back, I got the cream and gently applied it to his red cock, I was so careful not to hurt him in any way. I peeled back the foreskin and made sure it too was covered in this cream.

"Thank you Son, Daddy's cock feels better now, can you go get Daddy a water please?"

I got up and got him a water and a snack, I again fed him and he smiled at me as I doted over the man like he was injured. I loved to cater to this man, okay I was madly in love with him, he was my world right now. Once fed I leaned in and kissed him, he pulled me on top of him, I lay there so nice and warm, his arms around me I felt love from a man for the first time in my life.

My own father never gave me the time of day, he looked at me like I was a useless piece or garbage, he never paid any attention to me, and I never got a pat on the back or even a hug from the man. When the custody hearing came up he made no motion to want to have me with him not even for visitation. When Mom met Brady he too was kind of mean to me at first, it really does something to ones self esteem.

With Brady under me right now, his arms pulling me in, his entire body wrapped around my own I was in love. I knew once Mom came back I would not have this with Brady anymore, he was after all her man not mine. I am sure our relationship would be much better now on that he and I had made love.

Brody's hands ran all over my back to my ass back to my neck, he took my head in his hands and pulled me in for a kiss. He held the kiss for some time, he held my body to his own, his cock of course reacted to the kiss and the body contact.

"Son can you suck Daddy's cock? but be very gentle please."

I did not respond I just smiled at him, I got between his legs and held this massive cock in my little hand. I leaned in and licked the knob, the taste of the cream was not pleasant but the cock I had in front of me made up for it. I gently sucked his cock, working it with my hand and mouth, I held his massive balls and softly fingered his ass.

The finger was his trigger, his balls being held and gently massaged too helped in generating a massive amount of cum. Brady fed me another massive load of cum, the man seemed to have more and more stored up. He would later tell me that Mom only liked sex once a week, Brady needed it three times a day.

I licked him clean then reapplied the cream on his tender cock, he smiled at me and I gently lathered his cock with the cream. He pulled me up and had me lay back on top of him, my own cock was rock hard and dripping all over the man.

"Son put your cock in Daddy's mouth."

I did as instructed, I got up and put my cock in line with his mouth, Brady grabbed my hips and pulled me in, he devoured my cock and balls into his mouth, his tongue darted out close to my tender hole, he sucked on my cock and balls, my body stiffened, my balls tried to tuck in, Brady sucked a massive load out of me.

I had a hard time to stand, my legs weak, my cock still dripping in the mans mouth, he took me by the hips and guided me into place. I lay back on top of this man, I was ready for a nap, I pulled the blanket on top of us and he and I would nap for a few hours.

I was all snuggled in to his furry chest, his cock alive once again and ready for another round, I lay there I did not want to move. He ran his hands over my back, he massaged the knots out of my body.

"Billy you need to get up or Daddy is going to pee all over you Son."

He called me by my real name, I smiled and thought how bad would it be if the man did pee on me? I too needed to pee, I got up and helped pull him to his feet. I stood back while he voided his bladder, then I went in and peed after he did.

"Son you can pee with me, you don't have to wait."

"I really do cause your big cock makes my little cock rock hard just looking at it, I also have to sit to drain my backside."

He smiled at me, he came up and kissed me as I sat and tried to pee with the man there in front of me. That cock slowly starting to get hard yet again, I loved the way it arched out away from his body, slowly pointing at me like I was to satisfy it and him in some way.

I reached in and held his balls in my hand, I got off the toilet and got between his legs, I took his one nut in and lathered it in spittle. Then the other, I tried to get both but they were more than a mouthful, I licked his balls, then proceeded to get between his ass cheeks.

He lifted his leg to give me better access, I worked his hole, not missing one tiny spot, I pressed my tongue to his hole. He opened up enough for me to get the tip in, I was sure the neighbors a mile away heard him screaming. I pushed my tongue in deeper, I turned it, I swirled the tip making this man scream out till his balls tucked in and his cock ready to unload.

"Take Daddy's cock now Son I need to feed you."

I took his cock in my mouth, I did not suck down I just held it in my mouth, with my index finger I stabbed his hole. I was gentle and I ran my finger in him like I had my tongue, his balls disappeared, his cock tensed up, his ass gripped my finger. Brady shot a massive load of cum deep inside of me, I drank it all down feeding on his man juices.

I gently pulled my finger out, I licked the man clean, he put his leg down and pulled me to my feet, he pulled me in for a kiss. He picked me up over his shoulder and lay me on the bed, he had my ass over the edge and he instructed me to pull my legs back.

He started with a gentle kiss in the lips, down my neck to my nipples, down my ribs making me tense up, across my belly to my pubic area. Being shaved I was so sensitive all over, Brady licked my cock, then my balls. His tongue down between my legs to my tender hole, Brady made love to my ass at this point. He was so gentle, so attentive to detail, his tongue ravaged and gently made me almost cry out in ecstasy.

When he pushed his tongue into me I wailed out like a pleasure stick had been inserted into my body, Brady pulled his tongue out and slid his finger in. He finger probed my hole, he was searching for something, when he found it my whole body convulsed. I again screamed as his finger manipulated my prostate, he was ever so gentle, when he put his mouth on my cock and balls I was done for.

I have never had an orgasm like this one ever, it felt like my balls were being pulled thru my cock, I screamed I bucked, I was covered in a layer of sweat. Brady pulled his finger out and licked up all of the cum I had pushed out of my body. He kept my cum in his mouth and fed it to me, This man was teaching me so many things.

I wrapped my arms around his neck holding him on top of me, he rolled us over and held me tight to his body.

"Billy I really do love you."

"Love you too Brady, more than you will ever know."

He and I lay beside each other worn out, not able to move, we would have to think about something for dinner at some point. I got up and took out some chicken, I knew this was one of Brady's favorite foods, I went back in and cleaned the man up, I covered up his naked body with the comforter.

"Come to bed Billy."

"I need to get dinner started Brady, you get some rest while I get the food ready."

He pulled me in and held me down on top of him, he and I kissed, I pulled away and got up to make us some dinner. I prepared a salad, got the chicken in too cook, made some rice to go along with that and some fresh steamed vegetables. I went in to check on the man and he was fast asleep, I wanted to kiss him but I did not want to wake him.

With dinner ready I went in and got under the covers with the man, I ran my hand over his body, I gently gripped his cock, that quickly made him wake up. He turned to me and smiled, he rolled on top of me and held me down. He pressed his lips to mine over and over, his last kiss he held me in place, his lips locked to my own.

He pulled back and I told him dinner was ready, he smiled at me, one more kiss then he got up to pee, I went in the kitchen to get the food on the table. We sat across from each other like we always did, he filled his plate, and we ate. He complimented me on the fine meal I had prepared for him, he and I ate till we could eat no more.

I got up and wrapped the leftovers, purposely bending over to show my ass to the man. He smiled at me he knew I was teasing him at this point. He pulled back his chair and told me there was something on the floor under the table. I bent over to see if there was indeed something, he pulled me in to his magnificent cock, already semi erect and ready for a blow job.

I gently sucked his cock till it was rock hard, his balls pulled in and he filled me with his creamy center. I lapped his cock clean, then straddled the man in his chair, he pulled me in for a kiss, he and I made out in the dining room, I wanted his cock back inside of me at some point, tonight being the last night for him and I to sleep in the same bed.

He picked me up as he got up, he laid me out on the dining room table, he spit in his hand and slicked up my hole then his cock. He pushed his cock in, he held my ankles as he pounded my hole, I was so close, he let go of my ankle and put my legs on his shoulders. He grabbed my cock and stroked it till he got a massive load out of me.

He scooped up the cum I just shot and fed it to me, the second scoop he brought to his own mouth, he fed on my cum like it was the best protein injection he had ever had. He gripped my hips and pounded his cock into me, the dishes rattled, silverware fell off the table.

His load was huge and the dining room table would never be the same again, he pounded that load deep inside of me, finally collapsing on top of me. He scooped me up and carried me to the bedroom, he laid me on the bed, ass hanging off the side, he stroked his cock till he was rock hard once again.

This guy was insatiable, he could not seem to get enough, he pounded me, then changed to doggie style, his hands dug into my hips, leaving bruises where he had held me so tightly. His cock rammed my hole, he reached in and pulled my cock, one touch and I blasted the bed, his cock right behind me filling in my cavity.

He and I laid out, me face down him on top his cock lodged deep inside of me, once we caught our breaths he rolled off of me. I did not move, I could not move, I felt I had had enough for one day. He smiled at me and I melted I snuggled in close to him, the smell of his body odor made my cock come back to life.

"Billy you are a machine, you will wear me out at this point."

I ran my hand over the mans chest, I loved the fur, I loved how receptive he was to my touch. I loved this man more than anyone in the entire world. I felt his load start to slide out of me, I got up and ran to the toilet, I drained out two loads of his cum out of me. I peed and he came in he made me spread my legs so he could pee between my legs.

Watching his cock push such a strong stream of piss was so intoxicating, I wanted him to pee on me, pee in me. This was not something Brady was into, but a boy could dream, once his stream stopped I took his cock in my hand and leaned in and kissed his cock, I sucked out any remaining pee residue he could feed me.

Brady and I went to bed, yeah it was early but both of us were tired, I snuggled in with the man and he held me close to his nice warm body. He and I were out in seconds, I woke at four he was up peeing again.