Stepdad Brady and I Pt. 06

Story Info
The final chapter, meeting with Mom.
2.4k words
4.69
3.9k
8
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He and I woke at the same time, the anticipation of going to talk to Mom had us both on edge, how would she react? Would she give us a hard time? Would she want Brady and I to split up? I knew Brady and I were not going to be apart, I loved this man more than life itself. He and I held each other, neither of us in the mood for sex right now.

We would get up and shower then get dressed and head over to Mom's, Brady took his time driving there, I put my hand on his thigh giving it a gentle squeeze. He looked at me his eyes glassy, his face looked terrified.

"I love you Brady."

"Love you too Billy."

We pulled in the drive, I could see her in the kitchen looking out at Brady's SUV, we got out of the car and walked to the back door. Brady opened the door and we walked in, neither of us knew what we could expect so we expected the worse. She suggested we sit at the dining room table, she poured us both a cup of coffee.

She took a seat at the head of the table, I slid my foot under the table to put my foot on top of Brady's. We three sat there no one talking, we all waited for one of us to start, she finally broke the silence.

"Billy what were you thinking?"

"Mom it was me who started all of this, not Brady."

"You what kind of man are you?"

"Mom stop, you can't talk to him like that. He is a really good man."

"Claire Billy is the first man I have ever slept with, I was attracted to him the first time he and I met. I love Billy very much."

She really did not know what to say to this, her ex boyfriend was in love with her Son, and her Son was in love with her ex boyfriend.

"How did this all start exactly?"

"Being honest Mom Brady caught me with a jock strap of his that I was masturbating with, he was cool about it and did not make a big deal out of it. When you left he again caught me again with another one of his jock straps in the bathroom. I offered to do anything for him, I wanted him to be my first."

"Mom with some coercion on my part I got Brady to agree to let me service him, and we meshed so well sexually, and physically, emotions quickly followed and I knew I was in love with this man, Mom Brady and I need to be together. If he moves then I move with him."

Mom looked at us both, she really was not happy with the outcome of this, but she could clearly see we both were in love with each other. Brady suggested that he and I move in to an apartment, for him and I to be in the same house with her would be beyond uncomfortable. With all of us in agreement Brady and I would seek out a small one bedroom apartment.

Mom would let us stay in the house till we found a place, but we were to keep it on the downlow sexually and kissing and touching in front of her was off limits. All of us in agreement Brady would move into my room, he and I would go out and buy a queen sized bed as my twin would not work out for the two of us.

Bed bought we searched for an apartment, we found one in our price range, in a good location, a short drive from Mom's. Brady and I packed up, Mom gave us so many kitchen gadgets and dishes, pots and pans.

Necessities we would need, I got a job at the local market to help pay rent, Brady was dead set against it but I would not live off this man I was in love with. We were at Mom's for two whole weeks which meant no sex, I did suck a load or two out of the man when I could but not having his big cock inside of me was so hard on me, him too.

Our first night in the new place was amazing, he and I unpacked I was working on the kitchen he was in the bedroom getting the bed set up and the dressers filled with our clothes. Brady called me in to the bedroom to come and check it out.

There he was naked hard and laid out in the middle of our bed, his cock jumped in anticipation of having it buried deep in my hole. I tore off my clothes and got between the mans legs, I ran my hands over his legs, I took his foot and ran my tongue all over it, I sucked his big toe like I was making love to his big beautiful cock.

I hovered over the man and placed kisses all over his torso, I sucked his ear lobe then kissed his neck till I had his lips on my own. He grabbed me and rolled us over, he had me pinned under him, his body holding me down.

"I have you now Billy, you will be my willing sex slave for the rest of our lives."

I smiled, I was all for that, he could do what he wanted to me, he could keep me here in this bed forever.

"Brady could we use what you just said as our marriage vows?"

He laughed, then kissed me, he kissed down my chest to my rock hard cock, he sucked my cock and balls in and sucked down. He folded me up and pressed his tongue into my hole which got me screaming. He slopped up my hole then slicked up his cock with spittle, the man could not find the lube and he could not wait to look for it anymore.

His cock slowly slid into my hole, he held his cock in place till I got used to it being in there, in two weeks I had managed to tighten back up. He was gentle and pushed his big cock in deep then almost all the way out. Then he let me have it, his cock drilled in deep and hard, he held my hips and power fucked me.

My ass hurt but it was a good hurt, it felt so good, he stared at me the whole time his cock rammed into me. He leaned in and kissed me, he grabbed my cock and stroked out a load out of me, then he gripped my hips once again. His cock drove in deep, his strokes so hard, he looked at me just before he came.

"I love you so much Billy."

No sooner the last word was said and his cock blasted one of the biggest loads he had ever shot inside of me. When his orgasm subsided, he fell on top of me, his cock slipped out and his body was limp. I ran my hands over his back, I kissed his neck, he rolled off of me and let out a huge breath of air.

I turned on my side and stared at this man beside me, his eyes closed, his body recovering from the massive orgasm he had just shot. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips, he opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Love you too Brady, in case I did not tell you that today."

He smiled again, rolled on top of me and pressed his lips to my own, he laid his head on my chest and he slowly drifted off to sleep. Here I was under this magnificent man and I still had a kitchen to unpack, I too slowly drifted off, the move had taken it out of us both, well maybe the sex as well.

He and I slept for about an hour, I was so warm under him, he lifted his head and looked at me, he took my head in his hands and pressed his lips to my own. He lay back down and I knew he was happy where he was right now. He got up to pee so I got up to do some more unpacking, I decided to stay naked the way my man liked me to be.

He came in the kitchen and sat at the table and watched me as I scurried around trying to get all this stuff put away.

"Billy, come here Babe, I have something for you."

I turned and I saw what he had for me, a big rock hard cock with my name on it, I walked slowly towards him, I sank to my knees and ran my hands over his thighs. I grasped his cock in my hand and held it, he sank down in the chair to give me better access to his big beautiful cock. I slowly took the knob in my mouth peeling back the foreskin.

The taste of precum and cum and a little pee was intoxicating, I worked that cock, I licked his balls, I fingered his hole, all this stimulation was to much for the man. The lack of sex he and I endured at my Mom's was hard on his to say the least. He blasted my tonsils with his magnificent cream, I held some in my mouth to savor it.

He soon saw what I was doing and pulled me in for a kiss, he wanted a taste of his own cum as well, he and I snowballed his load, from his mouth to mine, I would finally swallow it all. I got up and went back to unpacking, I suggested he put the living room furniture in place and hook up the tv.

Watching this hunk of a man put furniture in place, bent over connecting the tv, I snuck up behind him and pushed my tongue into his unexpecting hole. I grabbed a hold of his thighs and pulled his ass into my face. I tongue fucked the man and I had him screaming out as I worked his hole with my tongue. I grabbed his penis and gently stroked it.

"Oh fuck Billy go slow Babe, Daddy needs your tongue in his ass, stroke Daddy's cock for him, oh yeah right there."

He pulled his ass out of my face and shoved his cock into my mouth, he shot another massive load in my mouth.

"Don't forget to share with Daddy."

I milked his cock till he had no more to pump out, he pulled me to my feet and we snowballed another one of his loads, this time I let him swallow all of it. I went back to the kitchen and he got the tv hooked up, the lamps plugged in, then he flopped down on the couch and watched me finish up in the kitchen.

I then went to the bathroom to get it all set up, toothbrushes toilet paper, towels the works, when I came into the living room he was sound asleep. I grabbed a blanket and covered the man up, he moved and said he loved me, I smiled he was such a sweetheart. I got all the rest of the stuff put away, I put on some clothes and hauled out the empty boxes.

On the last trip he woke up, he was a bit disoriented, he looked around, the place looked pretty good for a first apartment for us both.

"Billy Babe you got it all put away, and all the boxes hauled out, you should have woken me to help."

I went and sat beside him, I leaned in and kissed the man.

"I love you Brady, but I wanted you to get some rest and I wanted to get this done."

"Love you too Babe, what's for dinner I am starving."

"It's going to have to be pizza as we have nothing in the house."

I handed him the phone and told him to order for us, he got our usual, the same driver came to the door, this time Brady opened the door in a pair of very see thru shorts. The guy was tongue tied, he could not take his eyes off of Brady's cock.

"Like the look of my boyfriends cock do you? Well you can look but never touch. And that advice and the fact you got to see his big cock is your tip."

The guy stood there dumbfounded, he could not move, so of course Brady pulled out his cock and showed it to him. His jaw hit the floor, his pants tented up, I pushed him out the door and shut it in his face.

I brought the pizza in the living room and grabbed two plates, he and I ate while we watched tv, he turned and smiled at me. That poor delivery guy must be in his car jerking off as we speak, some how he and I had the same thought. I motioned like I was jerking off but pointing at the door, he and I both burst out in laughter.

Needless to say when we ordered pizza we always got the same driver, and no Brady was not allowed to show him his big cock anymore. Brady and I lived in that apartment for a year, we eventually found a house he and I could easily afford. We would be together for four years now, our sex life is still beyond amazing.

The man is still insatiable, he can never get enough, he still loves my ass and my tiny cock, I still love his big cock and making him scream as I shove my tongue in his ass usually when he least expects it. We never did move back in with Mom, after two years she met a guy who was really nice, we had them over for dinner and they had us over to theirs a few times.

Our relationship was strained after she caught us, she accepts Brady as my partner, there are no hard feelings there, pretty sure her issue is with me more than Brady. Brady and I would eventually marry, I of course asked him and he said Yes. I love this man more than I did yesterday, he always brings a smile to my face and mine to his.

Brady and I never strayed or looked out for a third, I was happy with my man and he was happy with me. I keep him sexed up all the time he does not have the energy to seek out anyone else is what he tells me.