All Comments on 'Stepdad Carl Pt. 12'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tommy is becoming a prick

This chapter really made Tommy seem like a selfish douchebag. He knew Billy loved him and had only been with him - and clearly felt like they were boyfriends. All of Tommy’s words and actions with Billy would lead him to think that. Hell, Tommy all but forced himself on Billy originally to get him comfortable with gay sex at all. Then Tommy was purposefully keeping his sexual relationship with Carl secret from Billy. Then, knowing Timmy was a bully to Billy in high school and Billy hated him, Tommy eagerly started having sex with Timmy (along with Dad) and then let Timmy move in. Tommy clearly knew all of this would be hurtful to Billy when he found out - but instead of being honest and respectful of his feelings and coming clean and telling Billy about all of it - Tommy invites him over and springs the sex with Timmy, the I don’t want to be your boyfriend, a surprise three way, AND the sex with his dad all on him unexpectedly at once. Oh sorry Billy, I didn’t want to hurt you. Yeah right. What a colossal asshole!! Hope Tommy makes up for being the world’s worst best friend! Dickhead.

koksocker333koksocker333over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback

Appreciate any and all feedback on a story, just wish you did it without being anonymous is all, this is how I planned to turn Tommy, he is no saint, he is a young man who is making mistakes along the way and hopefully learning from them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES