Stepdad Teaches Me How Pt. 02

Story Info
After sucking Dad Uncle takes over.
1.7k words
4.37
5.8k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants are over 18

I licked him clean and waited for my next cock, they all laughed at how eager I was to suck cock now, Uncle Tom would be next. He did not want to get naked at first but they insisted, Uncle Tom was not a brother but a brother in law. The bulge in the man's pants was impressive like all the others but not quite as big, he reluctantly removed his shirt.

His body was smooth like mine but his pits were bushy with hair, his skin very light and his hair very dark black he had a trail that went from his navel to his bush. It took him so long to undress I was on him unbuckling his jeans and then the zipper.

My hand went to the bulge in his jeans, I pulled his jeans down and his cock bulged out in his boxer briefs. He stepped out of his jeans and I grabbed his boxers, I pulled them down in one quick motion. His cock flopped out and hit his abs, he too was pouring out precum, the thing for them to do was paint my face with precum.

He did as they all had, he had an uncut cock with a long foreskin, he peeled it back and my face was coated with a thick layer of precum. I pulled his hand away and took his cock in my hand, holding it was incredible. The loose skin, the knob so wet with precum, his piss slit poured out precum like crazy, I leaned in and took his seven inch cock deep inside my mouth. I pulled his hips in and made him fuck my face, I sucked down hard then softer, I worked his cock the foreskin was incredible.

"Fuck can this little faggot suck a cock or what, Betty can't do this, I have never had a better blow job in my life, Billy you will be doing this for Uncle Tommy from now on."

"Tommy this little cock whore faggot will be all of ours from now on, he will have more cock to suck than he could ever imagine." Dad told him.

I had his cock in my mouth and throat but still I smiled, I looked over and Uncle Brad he held a pillow over his lap to cover his boner, but he made no move to get in line to let me suck him.

Uncle Tom did not last very long, I was honing my skills and I was able to make these guys cum faster. He shot a massive load of cum into my mouth and throat, he pushed his cock in as his cock shot, I licked him clean, peeled back the foreskin and made sure it was spotless. He patted me on the head and went to sit down.

I looked at Uncle Brad, he was always the shy one in the bunch, I slid his shorts down and his cock flopped out. Like Dad's and Uncle Peter he had basically the same cock, more like Uncle Peter's Dad seemed to get the bigger cock of all three. I sucked him he did what he could to keep us covered, the other guys really did not care how big his cock was but it bothered him.

He shot very quickly, his load was massive, he would later tell us it had been over a year since his last blow job and his faggot nephew was the best he ever had. The door opened and in walked Grand dad, he too sported a semi erect penis.

"So you boys started without me, that's okay, save the biggest and the best for the last."

He stood there in the middle of the room and pulled his tee off, the furry chest, the touch of grey hair, the man had a great well built body. He pulled his sweats off and out popped the biggest cock I had ever seen. Had to be ten by over six, longer and thicker than Dad's, pouring out precum like crazy.

"So faggot you going to look at Grandpa's cock or you going to get busy and suck a load out of him or not?"

I crawled across the floor till I was on my knees in front of him waiting for him to paint my face. He ran his cock over my sticky face, making sure my lips were covered in the clear fluid. He grabbed my hair and told me to open that faggot mouth of mine cause Grandpa was going to push it in.

Of them all he was the roughest, him having the biggest and he was hard on me, he held my hair and pushed his cock in deep. He took a hold of my head on both sides and pumped his cock into me, he hammered his cock in me. I did not choke or gag, I took his cock like a champ, he fucked my face hard, he rammed his load in deep and he did pushing it in till he was done.

I licked his cock clean and he took a seat on the couch between Uncle Peter and Uncle Tom. Uncle Peter was ready for another round but Dad wanted my ass now. I was to go clean out then come back cause I was about to be fucked by each and every one of them.

Dad followed me to the bathroom, he told me how to do this and to loosen up my hole with a dildo he had in a bag with lube and Vaseline. I was in there for half an hour, the dildo went in and out with ease so I assumed I was ready.

I walked back in the room, all these men naked, semi erect, I wanted to suck them all again but they all wanted my other hole. I stood in the middle of the room my ass shiny with lube and Vaseline, Dad got up and pushed his middle finger in my hole. He pushed in two then three, he figured I was ready, he pushed his cock to my hole and I pushed out to let it in.

It hurt more than I let on, my hole was on fire, his entire cock still not all in, he started slow and then his cock pushed in harder and harder. Uncle Peter got up and pushed his cock into my mouth, this lowered the moans out of me. They pounded me, as Dad went along the harder he pushed the deeper his cock went in.

They fucked me hard, I gagged and tried to hold back screams of pain, it hurt me a lot. Uncle Peter came first, his load just as big as his first, Dad filled my hole with his seed. He had a death grip on my hips, his cock rammed my tender hole hard, he slapped my ass cheeks really hard they both stung fromt he hit, once done he made me clean up his dirty cock.

I licked him clean then Uncle Tom had his cock in my ass, Uncle Brad pushed his cock into my mouth, they spit roasted me till they both cum. I cleaned up Uncle Tom's cock, I so loved his uncut cock. Grandpa stood up and motioned for me to come to him, he got me on the floor on my hands and knees.

He pushed his cock deep inside my mouth, he wanted it covered in saliva, he power fucked my mouth hard, my throat would be sore tomorrow. He slapped my ass hard more than a few times, it really hurt me, he pushed his cock into my tender hole, he was not one to take it easy I would take his massive cock and not say a word about it. He slapped my ass hard more than once, the sting from the slap and his cock ramming into me I was on the brink of tears.

Dad got on his knees and pushed his cock into my mouth, they timed it so they were both pushing in at the same time. I took both cocks inside of me, it hurt at the same time my little cock poured out precum. They laid me on the coffee table and Grandpa rammed his cock back in, Dad slapped my face before he put his cock back in my mouth and pounded my mouth with his big cock.

Grandpa took my tiny cock in his rough hand and pumped it till it shot a huge load of cum all over myself. He scooped it up and Dad pulled out, he fed me my load till there was none left, Dad took my head in his hands and pumped his cock in, they fucked me so hard I would be sore later. Dad slapped my cheeks a few times for me to suck down harder.

They came within seconds of each other, I licked Dad clean then Grandpa, I lay there I could not move, I had satisfied all of them, not one of them wanted any more action. I really could not move, I felt the cum leak out of my hole. Dad ordered me to get my faggot ass in the shower.

"Get up faggot, go clean yourself up and get in Daddy's bed, cause he is going to fuck you all night long. You guys will take each a room and he will come in and service you in the morning."

I forced myself up and went in to shower, my ass so sore, my throat scratchy as I tried to tell him "Yes Sir". Dad laughed at his faggot Son so worn down from all the cock he had taken. Grandpa would join us in our bed as we only had so many rooms, and he wanted another round in me.

I got in the shower and cleaned myself up, cum poured out of my ass, I was so sore my ass so tender, I rinsed out with cold water to dull the pain and put as much Vaseline on my hole as I could. Dad and Grandpa were in bed naked when I walked in. They got me in between them and Dad pulled me in so I could suck his cock, Grandpa pushed his huge cock in my hole. I screamed as his cock breached my tender hole, Dad pulled me off his cock and slapped my face hard.

"Be careful what you wish for cocksucker cause your faggot ass is going to get what you wished for, we are going to fuck you till you can't walk cocksucker."

"Yes Sir."