Stepdaughter Gets Hers Pt. 02

Story Info
Stepdaughter gets more experience.
1.5k words
4.02
27.8k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Where we left off -

Mia walked the rest of the way to the beach with her sweet little ass and perky tits jiggling away. We got to their secret meeting place on west beach just in time for her to catch them leaving. She jumped in the car with the three black men she had been texting, all at least 10 years older than her.

She didn't show back up, other than a few incoherent texts, for three straight days. When she did get back, she was all fucked out. She was wearing a sheer cutoff shirt exposing pierced nipples and a tattoo on her low back (BBC Slut). The shorts didn't cover her bruised ass cheeks and she had a black lesbian in tow.

Her name was Candy and she demanded getting the fuck she was owed for driving her home. I wanted to kick her ass out but a semi-stoned Mia said to give them a few minutes. So Mia and Candy went into the bedroom for what turned out to be almost two hours. I could hear Candy ordering her around, spanking her already bruised ass and moaning as Mia ate her cunt and asshole.

When Candy's dyke ass came out of the bedroom barking orders at a still naked Mia, I grabbed her arm and shoved her out the front door. She continued on until I called security to drag her out of the building. When she was finally gone, I gave Mia a long shower, cleaned the sheets and put her to bed.

Mia slept for two days and when she was ready, she told me about all the huge black cock she took. She guessed that at least 15 guys and 4 black women had sex with her. Her ass and pussy were still gaped and temporarily useless, but she could still suck cock and eat pussy. After sucking, fucking and getting cream pies from the three guys she left with Tia started putting back on her bathing suit. Her black lovers insisted they were not done and when she resisted, they spiked her drink.

After she was roofied, TJ, Brute and Tyrone pulled her bathing suit back off and started taking turns going ass to mouth on her. Her once tight ass became a gape leaking a river of black seed. They had their fun with her while keeping her high and keeping her little bit of clothing from her. She stayed naked the rest of the time with them.

Later TJ, Brute and Tyrone traded her for backstage passes to the rap concert they promised to take her to. Mia spent her last evening getting fucked and sucking off two of the rappers and about ten of their posse. This went on during the concert and the after party into the early morning hours. When four of the band members jealous girlfriends got a hold of a passed out Mia, they had their tattoo artist friend ink her low back with BBC Slut and pierce her perfect nipples with posts. When Mia was awakened by this, they held her down and another smacked her ass cheeks beet red. Than they fashioned a leach connecting to the posts in her nipples and had her crawl around on all fours while pulling and stretching her tits obscenely.

Because Mia didn't protest their treatment, they began to like her. They all took turns getting naked with her once they had bathed her and placed antibiotic ointment on her nipples and tattoo. Mia worked her tongue magic on their cunts and assholes. One girl in particular, Candy, loved fucking her so much she wanted Mia to move in with her as her girlfriend. Candy was the only one to fuck her with a Strap-on and the only one to eat Mia's gaped holes. The girls used their phones to take pictures and video of their fucking just as her BBC breeders did.

Mia delayed her return to college so she could address some more pressing concerns. First, she needed to be sure she didn't contract an STD and than she needed to be certain she was not pregnant. Also, she decided to keep the pierced nipples and there wasn't much she could do about the tattoo. Amazingly, Mia was not pregnant and the worse problem the OB/GYN could find was a yeast infection. Since she still had follow up tests and since she was missing the semester of college, Mia stayed with me.

Since she cleared the tests, Mia seemed ready for action again. She thanked me for caring for her by rubbing my crotch with her small manicured fingers. We were driving and I could not wait to fuck her again. I pulled my convertible off the freeway onto a wooded road. We sat in the car kissing as she massaged my cock through my pants. I pulled off her top and shorts, getting her naked before we had even got out of the car. I carried her from the car to a grassy area feeling her sopping wet cunt against me as I placed her on her knees in front of me. She released my cock from my pants and it popped out, hitting her on the chin. She swallowed it down, choking and sucking as her face and tits got covered with her saliva.

Than I pulled my clothes off, got into a 69 and ate her wet pussy and tongue fucked her asshole. She came in my mouth in just a few short minutes. Since I knew now that she was not on the pill, I got her on all fours and focused on her slightly enlarged rosebud. This was definitely not the same asshole I fucked when Mia first arrived. I stuffed my cock in her ass and was very quickly balls deep. After about a dozen strokes, she was cumming again. After a while she collapsed on her stomach in the grass. I keep pounding her into the grass, her ass bouncing and jiggling with each balls deep thrust. Her third orgasm had me cumming also, first in her ass than along the length of her back. As I rolled off her, she laid there in the grass with the sun reflecting off the cum dripping from her gape. Without hesitation, she got on her knees and cleaned my slimy cock with her mouth. All the way home I could not stop thinking about what a whore this cute little blonde had become.

After all that had happened, Mia became very honest about her sex life past and present. The biggest problem was the black guys who wanted to fuck her again and were blowing up her phone, sending pics and videos. There were some extreme ones of her being gangbanged, double penetrated, gaped, creampied and covered in cum. They, of course, were threatening to post the pics and videos if she didn't have sex with them again. Two of them, TJ and Brute, were the most persistent telling her via text how much they loved her. They said they were willingly to share her as before, sending a picture of her being spite roasted by them.

Candy was more direct, trying to get in the building while even claiming to security that her and Mia were married. She would send love letters and flowers almost every day. Thankfully Candy was in the military and was being stationed overseas. Surprisingly, Mia asked if she could meet with Candy the day prior to her deployment. I met Candy at the door and was surprised by how respectful she was when she was not drunk. Dressed in more feminine clothes, it was easy to see that she was very fit. Her dark black legs were exposed and muscular. When she saw Mia, she broke into a smile and handed her some roses. As they sat down on the couch together, I left for the afternoon to give them space.

When I got back almost three hours later, Mia's clothes were laying in the living room and the master bedroom door was closed. I could hear talking and laughter and about 15 minutes later, they both came out of the bedroom dressed in their bathing suits. Little Mia at 5'1" looked even smaller next to the 5'10" well built Candy. Mia wore the pale blue sheer bathing suit I bought her a few weeks ago. Candy must of either took it herself or got it back after the Mia fuckfest.

Mia said they were going to the beach for a while and said in a giggly tone that Candy had bought her a ring. As she approached me, I could see hickeys running down her neck and she showed me the ring. It was an engagement ring and she seemed just as happy getting it from a dyke as the boy next door. She ran back to Candy and kissed her while Candy cupped her breast and plucked at her nipple piercing. Her mom would be so proud.

To be continued