Stepdaughter Shoes and Feet Pt. 14

Story Info
All good things must come to an end...for now.
2.2k words
4.54
3k
5
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made it through breakfast and asked them what they were going to do today. They said they wanted to sun on the back deck. Our yard is private, so sunning completely naked is possible. I told them I was just going to lay on the couch and watch a movie. If they needed anything, let me know. They were outside sunning and I was on the couch. Being that I knew I had time, I let my cock hang out of my shorts as I watched the movie. Because I was up so early, I drifted to sleep. As I awoke, I kept my eyes closed as I could hear the girls had come in the room. I heard Sherry tell Angela that she often saw me sleeping with a raging hard-on and that I was a deep sleeper.

There was some more whispering, which I couldn't hear, then I felt a pussy lowering onto my cock. I took a peek and saw it was Angela. She sat on my cock and waited for a response. Sherry said "see". My stepdaughter was watching her friend fuck me. Then Angela started going up and down on my cock. I was afraid to peek now; in case Sherry caught me. I was getting to close to orgasm but was trying to hold out. Thankfully, I felt Angela's pussy come off my raging, ready-to-burst cock.

Their whispering got a little louder and I heard Sherry say "no, I can't". Angela told she needed to take the opportunity. After some bargaining, I felt a different pussy slide down my cock. Oh God, my stepdaughter was on my cock! As soon as the thought registered in my brain, my cock went off and I started filling my stepdaughter's pussy with cum. Sherry realized I was cumming inside her and I though she'd pull off my cock. Instead, she rammed on harder and her pussy milked my cock. Sherry slipped off my cock and I felt something else slip over my cock. The girls were giggling and left. I now had a warm sock on my soaked cock and I drifted off to sleep.

I drifted off to sleep again, leaving my cock hanging out inside the sock. After what seemed like only a couple of minutes, I felt someone holding my cock in the sock. I moved a little so I could take a peek at which girl it was. It was Katrina. I didn't know she was going to be coming over to the house but this was a nice surprise. I could hear her voice and Angela's. Angela was telling Katrina about what happened earlier and my cock started to stiffen inside the sock. She told her she couldn't believe how I could maintain such a hard-on and even cum in my deep sleep.

Angela started stroking my cock with the sock and I was getting really hard again. I could then tell she was getting on top of me and I felt her hot pussy starting to go onto my cock with the sheer white ankle sock still on it! Her pussy must have been soaking wet because she managed to slip my sock-covered cock all the way inside her. Then she started to ride me. After a few minutes she pulled off and the sock went with her pussy. Now, I could feel a hot mouth on my cock. I was dying to look but I couldn't. It felt like was Angela blowing me. She did this for a few minutes then she stopped.

After what seemed to be an eternity, I felt a hot, tight pussy slipping over my cock head. It had to be Katrina as both Angela and Sherry were much looser. In a few seconds, she lowered her pussy right down until I could feel her juices running down my balls. I heard her ask Angela if she could ride me hard and Angela assured her that I wouldn't wake up. Katrina started humping her tight pussy with my cock. I could feel her chubby body going up and down on my raging cock. She was facing away from me. I felt someone pulling off one of my socks. I figured I could peek. When I opened my eyes, I saw Angela looking right at me. She just winked and closed her eyes to tell me to close mine. Angela had planned this whole day!

I closed my eyes and waited for the next thing. I could start to feel something wet on my toes....I took a look and it was Angela's pussy. Katrina started to get more verbal and was telling Angela to fuck my foot. To this day, I don't understand how but Angela slowly lowered herself onto my foot. Most of my size 12 was in her pussy. Katrina was coaching her while fucking me. Being that Katrina couldn't see me, I started watching the girls.

In a matter of minutes, I was blowing cum deep inside Katrina and Angela was orgasming on my foot. After a few minutes with my cock inside Katrina, I felt her orgasm start. A few more minutes later and they both dismounted, put my sock back on, tucked my cock back in and the room went quiet. After about an hour, I got up and went outside to chat with the girls. They were into the coolers and laughing pretty good. I figured I'd go check the video to see what happened. I was speechless when I saw the video of Katrina fucking my cock and Angela fucking my foot. Sherry was sitting and watching. I had no idea she was in the room.

So far this day, my cock had been in Angela, my stepdaughter and Katrina and had a crust of pussy juice and cum. I was getting hard again after watching the video and knowing that my stepdaughter watched her two friends fuck me. After sitting for a few moments with my cock just hanging out throbbing, I heard my wife come in the door. I knew she was coming home and I was glad for it. I wanted to fuck her badly.

I quickly went upstairs and greeted her with a kiss, picked her up and carried her to our bedroom. She was wearing a navy skirt, white blouse, white nylons and her navy blue heels. I laid her down on the bed and slipped off her shoes. I told her to relax and let me take care of her. As I rubbed her feet and started kissing her nylon covered toes, I could feel and taste that her feet were sweaty. I slipped one of her warm shoes on my cock as I proceeded. Knowing the weather was warm, I suspected she may not be wearing panties under her pantyhose and I was right. I spread her legs and kissed my way up towards her hot pussy. The crotch of her pantyhose was already soaked from her pussy juices. I ate her pussy through the nylon for a while, then slid her pantyhose off enough that I could get my tongue on her bare pussy. Her juices were really flowing now and her pussy was gaping slightly.

I started to wonder if she had been fucked by someone else today. The thought of that turned me on enough to ask her. She got an embarrassed look on her face and admitted she had but it wasn't what I thought. She was on her way home and she saw Katrina walking towards our place. My wife pulled over to pick her up. As my stepdaughter was riding my cock, I hadn't heard the garage door open and my wife pull in. Katrina came on to her big time. She told my wife she had always found her sexy and had been attracted to her for a long time. She admitted to my wife that she had smelled her work heels and her dirty panties from the hamper. This turned my wife on hearing this and she was flattered. Katrina leaned over and kissed my wife on the lips. This lead to a passionate kissing session and Katrina discovering my wife's enormous pussy. Katrina ended up fisting my wife and slipping her sweaty flat off and foot fucking her deep right in the car in our garage. My wife ate Katrina's pussy and fingered her to a couple of orgasms. Now I knew why Katrina's pussy was so ready when she slid down on my cock. Only moments earlier, my wife's tongue and fingers had given her a couple of orgasms.

I slipped my wife's shoe on my raging cock and put the toe at her gaped open pussy. She grabbed my ass and pulled me inside her. I plunged all the way in until the heel of her shoe was against her ass. I started fucking her hard and, within moments, I just held deep inside her to stop myself from cumming. The thought then hit me; did my wife watch Angela and Katrina fucking me? I had to know.

As my wife and I laid there with my cock and her shoe still buried deep in her pussy, I grabbed a vibrator from the night table, turned it on and held it against her clit. Right before she had a powerful orgasm, I asked her if she saw Katrina and Angela fucking me. I could feel her pussy convulsing as she answered that she had and so had Sherry. Her body started to rock back and forth. I was so excited. She does this when she's had a sort of overload of pleasure. At this point, I can pretty much do whatever I want with her and things were out in the open now.

I slid my shoe covered cock out of her pussy, slipped the soaked shoe off my cock and put it back on her nyloned foot. Her pussy was completely gaping open now. I took off her other shoe, slipped the vibrator inside it and plunged it deep into her pussy. In my excitement, I hadn't heard the girls come in from outside until they were standing at our bedroom door. All three were watching me shoe fuck my wife. In my wife's state, she was almost indifferent to her surroundings. Angela took control of the shoe and vibrator inside my wife's pussy. She started to fuck her pussy hard with the shoe and my wife's hips were now bucking against Angela's thrusts. I moved down and slipped my cock under the arch of my wife's foot inside her shoe. Katrina started sucking my wife's nipples and eventually straddled her face.

Sherry just stood there, fingering her pussy. She was probably overwhelmed with watching her mother being pleasured by her two best friends and her stepfather. I could feel my orgasm coming, so I stopped and decided I was going to edge myself several times to build up an amazing cum shot. I told Sherry to suck on her mother's toes. Sherry was reluctant, at first, but her sexual appetite got fired up quickly. In no time, she was devouring her mother's dry nylon covered toes. This was my opportunity and I was going to take it. I moved around behind my stepdaughter, spread her legs and devoured her willing pussy. As soon as Sherry's orgasm hit, she moved her mouth over to her mother's wet nylon covered toes. She was sucking up her own mother's pussy juice now.

I moved up and slipped my raging hard on into my stepdaughter's slippery pussy. I grabbed her hips and fucked her as hard as I possibly could. As I took inventory of the situation, I could see my wife's face was covered with Katrina's pussy juices and the shoe Angela was hammering in and out of my wife's pussy was soaking wet. When I saw that Sherry had slipped a hand inside Angela's pussy as she sucked on her mother's toes and was getting rammed hard by me, my orgasm started. It was so pent up and intense, it felt like I was pissing deep inside my stepdaughter's pussy. I came a river inside her.

When I pulled out, my cum was oozing out of her beautiful hole. Angela took charge of the situation and instructed Sherry to switch with Katrina. Sherry's pussy was dripping all over her mother's face before she even planted herself down. Katrina ripped my wife's nylons to release her toes. She managed to get three or four toes inside her tight pussy. Angela straddled my wife's other foot and impaled her pussy right down to her nylon covered ankle. I took control of the shoe and vibrator inside my wife. We spent the entire day fucking in every possible way.

Once we were all exhausted, my wife said she really enjoyed herself but we couldn't keep doing this. We all agreed that this was our one time, never to be spoken of again sexual release. Sadly, things returned to mostly normal and, eventually, my stepdaughter moved out and got married. That, however, turned out to only be a pause that I'll pick up on in my other series, Housewife Awakening Pt. 17.