Stepdaughter Shoes and Feet Pt. 13

Story Info
Stepdaughter's adventure continues.
1.7k words
4.48
3k
3
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the girls finally got home, it was late and my stepdaughter was especially trashed. Angela told me she laid Sherry down on the couch. She was completely passed out, so Angela and I sat talking for a while. She told me the first time Sherry got really trashed and passed out, there was nothing she could do to wake her up. She then reached and grabbed my stiff cock out of my shorts as she went on to explain that she fingered and eventually fisted my stepdaughter as she slept...and she still didn't wake up.

Angela then suggested that I fuck my own stepdaughter tonight. I told her she was crazy and that I couldn't do it. With that, she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking me off really hard. My cock was so hard in her mouth. Suddenly she stopped and said "follow me". I couldn't say no at this point. Angela had laid Sherry on her stomach on the couch. She spread Sherry's legs wide to reveal her bare pussy under her miniskirt. No reaction from Sherry.

Angela told me lick her fingers and cover them good with my spit. She took her soaked fingers and stuck three up my stepdaughter's pussy. Sherry only moaned slightly and spread her legs a bit farther apart. Angela then pulled a pair of panties out of Sherry's pussy. She handed them to me then went back to her pussy again. I sniffed and licked the soaked-through panties. My stepdaughter's pussy was so delicious. Angela then pulled the second pair of panties out of Sherry's pussy. She put them under her nose and sucked on them in her mouth. She then took my raging hard cock in her mouth again and blew me fast and hard. My cock was glistening with her saliva.

Angela pulled me by my cock towards Sherry's pussy and told me to fuck her good. I couldn't resist and I slid my cock all the way into my stepdaughter's pussy. My emotions were so mixed and strong. I felt so wicked and wrong at that moment but I could feel my orgasm building. I wasn't fucking her, I was just holding my cock deep inside my own stepdaughter's pussy. I chickened out. As I pulled out, my orgasm started all on its own. I sprayed what seemed like gallons of cum all over Sherry's pussy, ass and legs. Angela grabbed my cock and started jerking it hard and more cum flew out onto my stepdaughter. I felt so ashamed and wicked but it was the most intense orgasm of my entire life. Angela pulled Sherry's skirt back down and put her legs back together. I was so afraid that Sherry knew I had just slid my cock inside her. I was completely spent and exhausted, so I guided Angela into Sherry's bed, slipped her shoes off and kissed her good night.

I only slept a few hours and woke up early. I went out to the living room and Sherry was still passed out on the couch. Good thing her mother wasn't home. My stepdaughter's legs were spread, giving a perfect view of her pussy but you could see my cum all over her pussy, skirt and stockings. The two pairs of juice-soaked panties were also laying on the floor beside her. I grabbed the panties. I wanted so badly to fuck her but I couldn't.

I slowly slipped her shoes off but they didn't come off easily. All of my years of cumming into her shoes made it so they sort of stuck to her pantyhose covered feet. Thankfully, peeling her shoes off didn't wake her. I knew it was risky but I didn't want to waste this opportunity. I fetched a blanket so that I had an excuse and quick "getaway" in case Sherry woke up. I put one of her shoes up on my face and jerked off over her feet. I let my cock touch her feet to see if she would react and she didn't. I jerked off feverishly and was now rubbing my cock head against the backs of her nylon covered toes as I did. When I was ready to cum, I let my load go all over her feet. My cum was running down from her ankles to her toes and soaking through her hose. I then slipped her shoes back on carefully and covered her with the blanket. I took the juice soaked pair of panties that belonged to my wife and carefully folded them and put them in her panty drawer. The other pair I kept.

I was at my computer watching Angela sleep when I heard Sherry get up. Sherry went to the bathroom, then into her bedroom. Angela was still asleep with her clothes on, except her shoes. I wrapped the juice-crusted panties from Sherry's pussy around my cock and watched the two girls. Sherry slowly peeled the covers back off Angela to reveal her perfect nylon-covered legs and feet. My stepdaughter parted her friend's legs and started rubbing her feet. As she rubbed her feet, she slipped her one shoe off and pushed her nylon-covered foot against Angela's pussy. She kept rubbing her feet as she also rubbed her foot against her pussy. I could tell that my still wet cum was helping to lubricate this process and my cock started to rage hard.

I could see that Angela's pussy was becoming very wet and was starting to soak Sherry's nyloned foot. Sherry then started to slide her foot into Angela's pussy. It was a slow process due to the nylons taking time to get soaked in pussy juices. Sherry just took her time and rubbed Angela's feet. I could hear Angela starting to moan and buck her hips against Sherry's foot. Her foot slowly slipped deep inside her friend's willing pussy and she just held it in deep as she continued her foot rub. Angela then started fucking Sherry's foot. Sherry lifted Angela's foot to her mouth and started sucking her nyloned toes. When her nylons were wet with saliva, Sherry put Angela's foot against her own pussy. Within minutes, she had Angela's foot deep inside her and the girls were foot fucking each other until they both reached their orgasms and collapsed. I cummed in the panties on my cock watching the girls.

When they finally pulled their feet out of each other's pussy, they laid side-by-side on the bed chatting. Sherry asked Angela what happened last night because she felt sticky all over and her feet were wet inside her shoes. She pulled her other shoe off to show Angela. Angela just joked and told her that maybe her stepdad cummed in them. Sherry just said "that would be hot, I'll just imagine that he did." Sherry also said that she had crusty spots on her nylons, ass and pussy when she woke up. She said it felt like she had been cummed on. Angela joked again that maybe her stepdad took advantage of her as she slept. What Sherry said blew me away. She said "that would be hot, I'll just imagine that he did." The girls just giggled and went back to sleep for a while.

When the girls finally emerged from Sherry's bedroom, they both went into the bathroom. I heard the shower running. Those naughty girls were actually taking a shower together whether they knew that I knew or not. When they were finished in the bathroom, that came out wearing only large pajama t-shirts and sheer white ankle socks. I could feel my cock responding to this sight. It was almost noon and I asked them if they would like breakfast or lunch. I made them breakfast as they sat at the dining room table. I had a great view of the two girls and their gorgeous legs and socked feet from the kitchen. I asked them how their evening went and we chatted while the food was cooking.

At first, they were both sitting with their legs crossed and then, suddenly, they both turned to face me as we talked. Both of them uncrossed their legs and I could just get the smallest glimpse of their pussies. I didn't see panties on either of them. I got the feeling they were up to something. After a minute or so, Sherry lifted her one foot up onto the chair and held her knee. I was now staring right at her bare pussy! When I looked at Angela, she was watching me watching Sherry. Not to be outdone, Angela spread her legs wide open. My cock was now raging and I had a feeling it was going to be trouble as I had some loose boxer-style shorts on (Saturday morning lounging wear).

When I looked over at Sherry again, she was watching me watching Angela. I had to look away towards what I was doing and finish making their food. When I announced it was ready, they asked if I could bring it to them. Oh no. I had a gigantic boner going. When I looked towards them, they had both turned back in their chairs but their shirts were hiked up so far that their bare asses were on the chair! I figured 'what the hell' and walked into the dining room with my shorts tented out as far as my straining cock could push them. I could feel their eyes on my cock. I set down Angela's plate first, then walked over towards Sherry.

Being that my cock was straining so hard, I stopped short of her chair and reached across the corner of the table to deliver her meal. As I did, my shorts shifted and my cock sprang right out. I didn't know what to do. The way I was turned, Angela couldn't see my cock sticking straight out at Sherry. What happened next floored me. Sherry casually reached out, grabbed my cock and tucked it back into my shorts for me! Then she whispered "easy" to me with a smile. My stepdaughter just touched my cock! I slowly turned away and went back into the kitchen. Now my mind was racing and my cock was harder than ever before.