Stepdaughter's Payback Ch. 07

Story Info
Cruel Mr. Jarvis.
3.7k words
4.14
3.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stood in my bedroom with Katy kneeling at my feet. She was measuring my penis with a flexible tape measure that's usually found in a sewing box. She stood up and looked at me, "Two inches Dave," she barely hid her snigger.

"The hormones and chastity have halved the size of your tiny penis, now it's not much bigger than a clit, you're fucking pathetic," she said.

It all started to make sense to me now. The smoothies and pills she had me taking on a daily basis obviously contained female hormones. I noticed some weeks ago that I was developing a more feminine body shape, small tits and softer skin, but it had become much more apparent recently, as had the atrophy of my cock. It was never the biggest at 4 inches, but now it was not much longer than an AA battery.

Of course I spent my time locked in a chastity device, but more recently Katy had taken to unlocking me for measuring on a fairly regular basis. I was relieved that she'd kept to her word after my gangbang and had moved me on from the spiked chastity device she had used initially. I could see why now though, it would have been too big for me. I now had a stainless steel nub device.

Katy spoke again, "Hmmm, it won't be long before we're able to get you into a flat cage. I know lots of clients prefer that, they don't like their sissy slut to have much down there, anyway, talking of clients, come and stand in front of the cross, you have a visitor on the way."

This was news to me, a visitor; I wondered who it would be. I moved across to the St. Andrews cross as requested and assumed the position to allow Katy to secure me to it.

As she tightened the buckles to hold me in place, she spoke, "it's your lucky day, I'm leaving your cage off and I think you are going to be allowed to cum. I wouldn't usually allow it, but the client has paid an extra £500 in exchange for me allowing you to be uncaged and permitted to cum," with that she turned on her heels and left the room.

She'd only been gone a few minutes when I heard the doorbell ring, followed by a male voice from downstairs. I strained to hear what was being said, or to recognise the voice. It sounded familiar, but they were speaking too softly for me to pick out any words. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and approaching my room.

The man walked into my bedroom carrying two duffel bags, he wasn't wearing a mask, so obviously didn't care about being recognised. I knew that Katy had left the cameras in my room running as I could see the red light on the two in the opposite corners of the room. No doubt my 'fans' were logged on to watch the fate that was about to befall me.

The man put the duffel bags down and straightened up to look at me. I recognised him immediately, it was Mr. Jarvis, from over the road and he was wearing a shit eating grin that immediately concerned me.

"Well, well, well Dave", he exclaimed slowly and snidely, "look at the state of you. We're going to have some fun together," he sneered as he licked his lips.

Mr Jarvis had lived over the road for as long as I could remember. He was in his late 60's and not a very pleasant man. He stunk of cigarette smoke, had stained yellow fingers from years of smoking roll ups and was missing a few teeth. I'd never know him to be married and I'd never seen any women at his house.

He was an ugly, weasel faced old man and I was immediately concerned about what he was going to do to me.

"I saw you the other week, getting into the car dressed as a hooker. It took me a minute to work out it was you, but who else could it have been? I was Katy a few days later, so I asked her. She confirmed it was you and it turns out she was very happy to pimp you out to me for a few hours."

With that said, he leaned in close to me and licked my face from chin to ear with his disgusting tongue; I could smell the stale tobacco on his breath as he pawed at a nipple with one of his grubby hands. I shuddered and tried to shrink back away from him.

From the first duffle bag he got a camera and tripod. "Katy told me I can have a copy of the main video stream," he said as he gestured towards the cameras, "but I negotiated to record a close up of your face throughout the session."

More words which filled me with dread!

Mr. Jarvis reached into his other bag and pulled out a small tube of lube and a martini glass. He placed the glass on the floor at my feet and he applied lube to his right hand before taking my tiny cock into his lubbed hand and gently stimulating me.

I got hard immediately and was soon straining against my bonds as I totally humiliated myself by trying to fuck his disgusting nicotine stained hands, he smiled at how pathetic I was as expertly manipulated my dick as my breathing changed, indicating that I was on the verge of ejaculating.

At the first twitch of my clitty cock, he reached for the martini glass and placed it to catch my jism as it spurted glob after glob of milky cum. He used the rim of the glass to take the last drops from the tip of my cock head before lifting it to my lips.

I hated this bit. I'd cum and was no longer horny. His presence was making me feel sick and the thought of swallowing my cum was repulsive. I wanted it to all be over, but I knew there were no options here. I reluctantly opened my mouth to allow him to tip the contents of the glass into my waiting mouth.

I swallowed it down. He seemed pleased. "Oh, wow!" he exclaimed, "You really are a well trained sissy! Let's see how you respond to what I've got planned for you next."

He rummaged in his bag and pulled out a plastic tub, I could hear the metallic contents rattling as he took the lid off. He couldn't keep the excited look off his face as his mind played through what he would do next.

From the pot he retrieved a crocodile clip. I recalled them from school, spring loaded metal things with sharp pointed teeth. I also remembered how it felt when my mates used to apply them to bare flesh, for a laugh. An involuntary sound came from my mouth "Noooo, plleeeaassee."

Mr. Jarvis through his head back and laughed, "Excellent sissy, I'm really going to enjoy this." he said as he shook the pot in front of my face. It was worryingly large, my mind raced, I reckoned there would easily be room for 30 in there.

He attached the first one to my earlobe, what a bastard, nothing sexual about that, he was clearly a sadist, who was getting off on causing me pain and seeing my discomfort.

Causing me pain he was, the bite on my ear lobe was intense, it felt red hot and I was sure that it must be bleeding. He followed up with another on my other ear lobe. Over the next few minutes he continued to apply more to my body. Four to the underside fleshy area at the top of each arm, before applying five to the inside of each thigh.

He stood back to admire his handy work. The 20 clips were causing me real pain, he'd put them on some of the most sensitive parts of my body. I realised that I was sweating profusely and my entire body was quivering.

"Please Mr. Jarvis," I begged, "I'll do anything." I said as tears welled in my eyes, "Just don't put any more of them on me."

He spoke as he walked to his camera and checked it was focused on my face. "Oh, you'll do anything alright, but you're in no position to bargain. I've paid a pretty penny for this and I'm going to enjoy it!"

He reached back into his pot and pulled out another three crocodile clips which he applied in a horizontal line across my developing boob and left nipple, one directly on it and two either side. He repeated this on my hormone induced right titty and nipple. The tears filled my eyes and silently rolled down my face.

He knelt down and placed four across my stomach before cupping my balls. I swallowed in fear and anticipation. He'd applied 26 and I wondered how many more he had in his pot. I hoped my estimate of 30 was accurate.

"What a tiny cock!" He exclaimed, "The last time I did this, I had a slave who was much bigger than you and I got five on each side of his dick. I reckon I'll only get two on each side of this little maggot, so that means five on each testicle." He licked his lips as he applied the final clips. I did the maths in my head and sighed, he'd got 40 of the evil things!

Mr. Jarvis clearly loved this, he was wearing his shit eating grin with pride, I could see his trousers tenting and he kept checking that his camera was zoomed in on my face to catch every tear and expression of pain.

"Beg me to take them off," he demanded, "Tell me you'll do anything to get them removed. They must be really sore my darling. They look sore."

I swallowed my pride, moistened by dry mouth and cracked lips as best I could, steady my nerve and begged. I needed to get these clips off me. "Please, Mr. Jarvis, I need you to take this clips off me, I'll do anything. I'm begging you, just take them off please sir, they really hurt. I'll be your sissy fuck toy forever if you take them off me pllleeeaasssee."

Mr. Jarvis liked what he was hearing. His trouser tent was getting bigger and I can see a wet spot forming on his jeans. The bastard must be leaking precum like a tap from seeing me suffer. He approached the St Andrews cross. I looked forward in anticipating of the clips being removed, but instead he started to unbuckle my wrists.

"Put your hands behind you back he commanded." as he went to his bag and removed some handcuffs. I did as requested, which allowed him to cuff my hands behind my back, before he unbuckled my ankles. "Get on your knees bitch!" he demanded.

Relived to be off the cross, I feel to my knees doing my best to balance myself with my hand cuffed behind the small of my back. I needed these bloody clips off though. The pain was intense on my nipples and underside of my arms, surprisingly I couldn't feel the ones on my cock and balls too much, but the ear lobe clips were excruciating.

"Lets' see how badly you want those clips off sissy," he said as he pulled his top off and unbuckled his trousers. He wasn't wearing any underwear and I could see his aged, wrinkly body as he stepped out of them. I had a big cock for an old guy though! He must have been about 7 inches and pretty thick. His cock head glistened with precum as a trail of it dripped to the floor.

"Come and suck me dry and then I'll think about taking those lovely little clips off you," he said, as he thrust his old man's penis towards my lips. I was revolted by him, but had little choice but to comply. I opened my mouth and took his cock in as deep as I could. He just stood there, I'd expected him to thrust or fuck my face, but the old bastard wanted to make me work at this.

Not being able to use my hands was a new experience for me. I was unable to provide any additional stimulation and more importantly, I was unable to steady myself, I initially found myself over balancing and falling forward onto his cock, which made me gag. There were some benefits to this though as my drool made his cock wet and slippery which seemed to turn him on more.

It must have been at least 10 minutes before I felt his cock harden and heard his breathing become more urgent. My knees and jaw ached and the crocodile clips were causing a burning sensation on the various sensitive areas of my shaved body, to which they had been attached.

Finally he grunted and unloaded his hot cum into my mouth. He swiftly grabbed by head with both hands to make sure I didn't withdraw from it. He held me firmly in place leaving me no choice but to gulp his massive load down my sissy throat.

He relaxed his grip and I felt his cock begin to soften slightly. "Lick it all clean slut," he ordered. He was really annoying me now, but I was beginning to feel aroused again. This came as something as a relief as it eased the pain of the clips and my feeling of humiliation. It occurred to me that he'd clearly started the session by making me cum to deprive me of the emotional and physical protection of being horny. This guy was one weird sicko.

He dragged me to my feet and back to the cross on the wall, where he buckled my ankles into place, before undoing the hand cuffs to be able to fix my arms back into position. He checked the positioning of his camera before removing both crocodile clips from my earlobes simultaneously.

The initial feeling was one of relief as I felt the pressure lift, but this was quickly replaced by a burning heat as the blood rushed back into the areas that had been under duress for so long. Mr. Jarvis watched my face intently as I struggled to keep my composure.

"Very impressive girl," he said, "but let's see how you get on when I remove these."

He rapidly removed all of the clips for the underside of my arms, before pulling the six clips from my nipples. I'm not convinced the evil fucker squeezed those to open them; he just pulled them straight off. I howled!

I was desperate to rub at my ears, my arms and specifically my puffy nipples, but of course it was impossible with my arms buckled to the cross, tears filled my eyes as the burning sensation grew. He quickly followed up by removing them from my thighs, balls and cock.

My body was suffering an unbearable tingling/burning sensation in all of my most sensitive areas. Tears rolled down my face a dripped onto the floor, snot bubbled in my nose as I sobbed. I knew I looked a mess and I knew this was turning him on, but I couldn't stop myself.

"I'll give you a few minutes to recover, I think, before we move on to the zippers." he said before leaving the room.

'Zippers'? What the hell are zippers I thought to myself? If it's something this cunt has come up with, it can't be good. I moved my head to look at my body; I was surprised yet relived to see no blood had been drawn. The areas of my body where the clips had been were very red and distinct white marks could be seen where the sharp teeth had gripped my flesh.

After a few minutes, Mr. Jarvis returned slurping from a mug of tea. I'd have given anything to have a drink at that point, but I knew any requests would fall on deaf ears.

He placed his tea on the side and reached into his duffle bag, from it he withdrew two bundled pieces of string, with multicoloured items attached. My brain couldn't comprehend what I was seeing. I blinked and refocused.

He was now untying one of them which helped me see what it was. A long piece of twine with fucking loads of clothes pegs attached to it. I had no idea what this was or what was going to happen, but I knew it wouldn't be good.

Mr. Jarvis could see the confused look on my face. "You have led a sheltered life, haven't you? You've never seen a zipper before? Well this will be fun then."

Right then, so this was a zipper, I thought to myself. It was clear that all of those pegs were going to be attached to me, but after having endured the crocodile clips, these seemed like it should be a walk in the park.

"A hundred on each string." he said, as he held them up in front of me. "I think you're going to like this."

And then he began, he started at the wrist of my right arm and attached clip after clip up my arm, along the underside my biceps, across my chest to my right nipple, down my stomach, attached two clips to my little dick and a couple to my right testicle before taking the string down my thigh and finishing on my right calf, leaving a long peg free section of string laying on the floor by my feet.

He then repeated the torment on my left hand side in exactly the same fashion. Starting and my wrist and running pegs down my body to the base of my left calf. It was uncomfortable for sure, but compared to the crocodile clips, it was tolerable.

Mr. Jarvis stood and finished his tea while he admired his handiwork. One put the mug down on the side and rechecked his camera was how he wanted it. He stood in front of me and picked up the ends of each piece of string, he wrapped the slack around each of his hands until he had a firm grip on both either side of his waist.

"And now to unzip you!" he exclaimed.

I was momentarily confused, but my brain kicked into gear and brought me a nightmarish realisation as I was his smile grow and his muscles tense. Before I could further prepare myself and make any protest he stepped backwards and threw both of his hands high up in to the air.

A wave of pain washed over me as peg after peg was ripped from my body, starting at my calves, up my thighs, across my genitals, upon across my torso to my nipples and finally along my arms.

I howled! My scream was so loud; I reckon most of the street must have heard me! There was a painful burning sensation all over my body, never before had I experienced such a thing and never again did I want to.

I was sobbing again, I spent quite a lot of my time with Mr Jarvis either howling or sobbing. He really was cruel and he got off on my pain. I could see that his cock was getting hard again; this old bastard must be on Viagra or something.

Worse though, was that my little clitty dick had also got hard. My sissy body was betraying me, after everything he'd put me though my body was showing that I enjoyed the pain and that I was turned on by it. It didn't go un-noticed.

"Oh, you like it don't you baby?" he cooed at me. "Despite the howling, the tears and the begging, you actually like it, look at your little dicky getting all hard. We can't have that now can we?"

He walked over to his duffle bag again. I was dreading what he would take from it next. He took a small multi threaded whip. It had a six inch handle from which a bunch of thin leather stands sprouted.

He turned his attention to my tiny erection and attacked it with the whip. He kept thrashing at my tiny cock and balls until my tumescence subsided. I flinched at each stroke trying to avoid it and desperate to cover and protect myself, both of which were of course, impossible due to being fixed to this damn cross.

He was really hard now as he took his cock in his right hand and slowly stroked himself. "Watch how a real man handles a real cock." he teased. "In fact look at me, watch how I pleasure myself while I think about the pain and distress I've caused you today I'll be looking at you and if I see you look away from my big, dominant cock you'll get more punishment."

So there I was. My body tingling and throbbing bucked to a St. Andrews cross while I watched a disgusting old man masturbating in front of me while he thought about the cruelties he'd inflicted on me. I focused intently on him as I didn't want to risk further pain.

Within a few minutes I could tell he was about to cum. He took the martini glass from before and shot another huge load into it. I had to admit it was impressive that these old bloke could get so hard and produce so much cum. Worse, I was hard again from watching him! I was so humiliated.

He turned his attention to my little cock once more, but this time he started to manipulate it as he had done at the start of the session.

"Did you enjoy watching a real man cum?", he asked as he leaned so close to me that I could smell the tobacco and tea on his breath. "I'd bet you'd like to cum like that, but of course, I won't allow that."

He slowly brought me to the edge of orgasm, before removing his had so that my cum dribbled frustratingly from my cock and into the martini glass in addition to his. Once he was sure that all of the cum from my ruined orgasm had been caught in the glass, he brought it up to my lips once more for me to drink.

He then turned his camera off, packed his stuff away and walked out of the room, leaving me broken and defeated.