All Comments on 'Stephanie and Dwayne Ch. 01'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stephanie and Dwayne

I've never understood it, but white women love black cock. You don't see many black women fucking white men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

I would be gettin the hell out of there. WAYYYY to clingy for a first meeting. I love white women that have a weakness for blackmen, super hot and sexual. He should discover that he is the one in charge and next time bend her over the bed and Show her who owns her ass. Hearing her whine and try squirming away as he stretches her ass and trains her to submit.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The noise of tearing down the wall,omy I figured that he was busting it to pieces with his bbc. What a man. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He had a milk chocolate complexion. So very good chance that he had some white blood in him.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Omy 7 inches. That's really small for a black man? Was that a misprint?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
1733 Followers
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES