Stephanie McMahon Needs a Lift Pt. 01

Story Info
Stephanie McMahon trying to make her way to Survivor Series.
3.3k words
3.84
10.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Survivor Series Sunday, and Stephanie is running late to the arena. Her plane was delayed, and her limo driver is terrible at his job. He has gotten them lost, and Stephanie is furious, and her patience is gone.

"Is this your first day on the job! You have one job, which is to drive people from point A to point B, and you can't even do that right! Do you know who the fuck I am?! I run the goddamn WWE, and the show can't go on if I'm not there! Now get your shit straight, and get me to the arena now, or I'm going to make sure you are fired!"

The limo driver is sweating, and is afraid to lose his job.

"Mam, I'm so sorry, I...I'm just a bit lost...I..."

Stephanie cuts him right off.

"A bit lost?! A bit lost?! You fucking idiot! There's no such thing as a bit lost! You are either lost, or you know where you are! Stop this fucking limo, now!"

The breaks screech, and the limo driver pulls off to the side of the road. He immediately starts apologizing, profusely.

"Miss, I am so so sorry! Please don't get me fired! I need this job! Please..."

Stephanie put her hand up, singling him to stop talking.

"You aren't worth my time to call your boss you idiot! Now leave! I'll find my own way to the arena!"

Stephanie gets out of the car, and starts walking up the road, not really knowing where she is walking, just wanting to get away from the idiot limo driver.

I am so excited about the PPV today. I have never been to a wrestling PPV, and being able to get tickets to Survivor Series is incredible. I plan to buy a bunch of shirts, drink some beer, and enjoy yelling at some wrestlers. I'm taking the back streets to get to the arena, just to avoid the traffic. As I approach a stop sign, I see a really hot woman up ahead, walking on the side of the road. I can see she is wearing a sports jacket, with a low cut top, slacks, and pointed toe pumps. As I get closer I slow down to see if I can quickly get a peek if she's hot or not. Pulling up to just a few feet a way, I can't believe my eyes. It's Stephanie McMahon! How is this possible?! What is she doing here, walking down the side of this back road?! For a second I doubt if this can be true, but I've spent over 20 years masturbating to Stephanie, there's no way I could mistake her. This is the woman I have most fantasized about in my life, and here she is, walking by in person! I gotta stop and say hello, maybe get her autograph! I pull over and get out of my car just as she is passing.

"Hi, Stephanie. I'm a big fan. Can I get your autograph?"

She turns around, a scowl already on her face.

"Do you know how to get to the arena?"

My first thought was how much more beautiful she was in person. I always thought she was gorgeous, but she is literally taking my breath away. I can't even speak.

"Hello! You can clearly speak since you asked for my damn autograph, can you answer my fucking question?!"

Her yelling snaps me out of my stupor, but even though she is yelling at me, all I can think about is how much I want to kiss her pretty mouth. But i better answer her fast.

"I sure do Stephanie. I am on my way there now. Can I give you a ride?"

Stephanie looking more annoyed than ever, walks over to my car and puts her hand on my door handle, and looks right at me.

"Why the fuck do you think I asked you if you knew where the arena was. You better not get us lost."

We both get in the car, and I can immediately smell her sweet perfume. I so badly want to start kissing her neck, and smell her hair.

"What the fuck are you waiting for?! Start driving!"

I pissed her off again, dammit. I better get her there fast. I start driving they way I had planned. We should get there shortly.

10 minutes later we arrive at the arena, and Stephanie is directing me to look for the "Staff Parking" sign. I see it up ahead, and quickly pull up to the security booth. The guard comes up to the window.

"Need to see your pass please."

I turn to look at Stephanie, who leans over me and shows her face without saying a word.

"Oh ah...Miss McMahon, I...I'll open the gate right away."

That guy looks scared, and he's already opening the gate. Stephanie taps me on the shoulder and points me towards the VIP area. The only thing I can think of now is that she just touched me. Stephanie McMahon, the woman of my dreams, just touched me.

Whoa! I nearly ran over a pylon!

"Pay attention idiot! Last thing I need is to get injured because your dumb ass can't drive straight!"

Stephanie looks furious again. I keep messing up in front of her, but I finally found the right spot to drop her off. She starts to get out of the car but turns her head to me.

"I'm guessing you want some money for the ride; maybe some merch?"

She has no idea that just getting to see her in person is the best reward of all.

"No Stephanie, I don't want anything. Just happy to help."

She's giving me that annoyed look again.

"Oh really?! You did all this out of the goodness of your heart? Bullshit. I don't want to owe anybody anything, even something as little as what you did. Here take this."

She just handed me a pass that says VIP access.

"You said you were going to be at the show. After the PPV ends, show that to anyone you see wearing a lanyard that says WWE staff, and they will bring you to the back, and I will get you a few shirts, or action figures, or whatever you nerds pay a ton of money on."

Stephanie jumps out of the car, and I watch her walk away, her perfect ass moving back and forth. She turns her head real quick and catches me checking her out. Damn, i just fucked up again. I better park and run in. The show is starting now.

Backstage Stephanie hurries down the hallways making sure the wrestlers know what they are going to say, know the timing, and are ready to bring down the house. Just like her father Vince, she is very hands on. Normally her husband HHH has a lot of these duties, but he is overseas securing a special event in Germany. She is stressed, and sweating more than usual, as she moves back and forth, having conversations with nervous wrestlers, making last minute show changes, and talking to the production crew in their van. By the end of the 4 hour show, Stephanie is uncomfortably wet with sweat, which you'd b able to see if not for her black suit jacket. Her feet are killing her as well. These high heel pumps are murder on her feet. Stephanie goes to her makeshift office, to go over numbers, and to discuss the show with her staff.

Meanwhile out in the arena...

That show was pretty good, but not like it used to be. I had hoped Stephanie would make an appearance, but I'm sure she was busy all show. I better find an official before they all leave, and I can't get backstage. There's one now.

"Excuse me sir. Stephanie McMahon gave me this."

He just put on his glasses to read it.

"VIP pass huh? Usually these are just given out to friends or celebs. Do you know Stephanie personally?"

I know he's just doing his job, so I take no offense.

"No sir, she was having travel issues, and I gave her a ride. I think she's going to give me some shirts."

He seems disinterested. He takes me through a door next to the stage. I see Seth Rollins having a conversation with Rey Mysterio! This is so cool! Oh, there's Sasha Banks! Another crush of mine! Not like Stephanie, but she is really hot! Even hotter in person. I'm already having fantasies of her as I pass.

"Keep up kid!"

The old official just shouted at me. I was so distracted I fell behind. I jog right up behind him. It's a very long hallway, but we finally we get to a door that has Stephanie's name on it.

"Wait here."

He knocks, and I can here Stephanie saying to come in. He closes the door behind him, and I move closer to the door so I can here what is said.

"Sorry to disturb you Miss McMahon, but there's a young man outside who has a VIP pass. He said you gave it to him. Said he helped you."

"Oh yes, the moron who drove me here. Tell him he has to wait. I have meetings for another 30 minutes or so."

"Yes ma'am."

I move away from the door so he doesn't know I was listening. The door opens.

"Just stand right here kid. You're gonna need to wait until she is done with her meetings. Shouldn't be too long."

"Thank you sir."

The official walks away, and I immediately get excited that I am going to be with Stephanie again soon.

An hour and a half passes, and I am still just as excited. Finally the last two people that went into to speak with Stephanie walk out, and a few seconds later she walks out as well. She gets startled as she sees me standing there next to the door. "

"Oh fuck! You scared me half to death! i forgot all about you. OK, come inside my office."

I walk in and Stephanie goes around the desk and sits in the chair behind the desk.

"Sit down."

She points at one of the chairs on my side of the desk, and I quickly sit down. I can't help but stare at her beautiful face. For me she is the most gorgeous woman in the world. She breaks my trance quickly.

"So did you decide what you want? T-shirts, toys, a replica belt, what?"

God she is beautiful.

"I really meant it when I said, I didn't need a reward, just wanted to help."

She looks angry again.

"And I told you I didn't want to owe you, so tell me right fucking now what you want!"

When she just yelled at me, her perfect tits jiggled and I can't help but stare, and I know she just saw me.

An exceptionally annoyed smile comes across her face.

"You fucking pervert. I saw you kept glancing at me in the car, caught you staring at my ass when you dropped me off, and now you stare at my tits while I'm talking right to you! You know I'm married right? If my husband was here, he would kick your pathetic ass. You got a lot of nerve."

I can't seem to do anything right with Stephanie.

"No Stephanie, I wasn't staring...I...I...didn't mean any disrespect."

Stephanie cocks her head, squinting her eyes slightly.

"So what, I'm not attractive?! I'm not good enough for a dork like you to look at?!"

"No, no, no Stephanie! You are good enough! What I mean to say is..."

Stephanie quickly cuts me off again.

"Oh, I am so lucky I am worthy enough for you! I guess I'm a lucky girl huh?!"

Now she's pissing me off.

"You are the hottest woman on the planet, of course I'm staring at you! I've wanted you for years, since the first time I saw you!I want you more than any woman on the planet!"

Instantly I'm embarrassed as I realize what i just said. Stephanie's angry face goes away, and it looks like she is fighting back a smile.

"Maybe I've been too rough on you, but you still shouldn't be ogling me like that. You giving me a ride, doesn't mean I'm going to fuck you."

I'm struggling for words, and my face is turning red.

"I wasn't expecting that at all. I really am just happy I was able to help you, and be lucky enough to meet you in person. And about what I said, I mean it's true. to me you are the most beautiful, sexiest, hottest woman I have ever seen. But I'm sorry if me saying that bothered you. And I did keep staring at you, but I couldn't help it. It's not every day a guy gets to meet the woman of his dreams. A woman he thinks is perfect from head to toes."

Finally a smile flashes across Stephanie's face, and she begins to blush a little.

"I am flattered you think that of me. And I believe you helped me without expectations. I didn't say it before, but thank you.."

I nod my head, and smile. Stephanie puts her finger up, and her smile fades away.

"But that still doesn't mean you earned me fucking you. I do still feel I owe you, and I don't think you will be happy with me just giving you merchandise. And like I said before, I don't like feeling like I owe somebody."

This time i cut her off.

"I would be perfectly happy with a shirt, or action figure, or nothing. Really I..."

Stephanie puts her hand up signaling me to stop talking.

"Shut up, and let me give you what I think will make us even. Now, you said I am perfect from head to toes, didn't you."

I smile and nod yes. Stephanie gets up from her chair and walks around the desk to where I am sitting, and hops up, and sits on the edge of the desk, her legs dangling right in front of me.

"I've been running back and forth all PPV, non-stop, sweating like crazy. My feet are killing me. I've been waiting to take these high-heel pumps off all day. I just know my feet are going to stink really bad. Unfortunately, they always do when they get sweaty. Not just a little smelly either. I don't know if you are into feet, but I'm going to give you the only thing I think you deserve, that I am willing to give you."

I am speechless, but if I could speak I would tell her I have a hardcore foot fetish.

Stephanie lifts up her right leg and pulls off the pump off her foot. She immediately grimaces, and scrunches her face.

"Whoa, my foot smells worse than ever! That shouldn't matter to you though. If you are as into me as you say you are, and I am as perfect as you say, you will want all of me, even my smells."

Stephanie extends her hand holding the pump, and puts it out to hand it to me.

"Go ahead and take it. This is your reward. You can smell it, lick it, whatever you want. Sound fair?"

I can't believe what I'm hearing her say! I have had fantasies of this very same thing, and it's actually happening! I eagerly take the pump in my hand, and look up at Stephanie.

"Thank you Ms.McMahon."

She gives me a little smile.

"You know I'm married right? That's OK, you can keep calling me Ms.McMahon. Now go ahead and enjoy your reward. I don't have all night you know."

She gives me a wink, and then I turn my attention back to the pump. The anticipation is so powerful, I'm almost scared to go forward, but there's no way I'm turning away this opportunity. I hold the pump up to my face, put my nose into it, and take my first, long, breath in. The strong cheese and vinegar smell assaults my nostrils, in the best way imaginable. It is the sexiest smell I've ever experienced. It is the essence of Stephanie McMahons sweaty feet, and I could not be more turned on by it. One whiff, and my cock is already fully erect, straining against my jeans.

I take another whiff, this one even deeper, trying to get as much of the smell in my nose. I want it filled with it. Over and over again, I breath in, my nose buried as deep in her high heel pump as it can go. I wish I could breath this forever.

"I see you are enjoying that a lot, aren't you?"

I break from my spell, and look up at Stephanie. She has a big smile on her face.

"Yes Ms.McMahon, I am. More than anything. It's the most wonderful smell ever."

She let's out a cute little giggle.

"I can see you mean it, by that nice lump in your jeans."

I feel so embarrassed, but I couldn't help getting hard. No way that wasn't going tp happen after getting to smell my dream girls sweaty pumps.

"Ms.McMahon, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to offend you, it's just..."

She cuts me off.

"There's is no need apologize, trust me. I'm flattered my stinky feet could turn you on so much. But, I do need to get going, so you have one more minute to enjoy my pumps. Make it count."

I waste no time and bury my face back in, hoping to commit this exact smell to memory. She said I could do anything I want, and I do. I stick my tongue out, and begin licking the inside of her pump. The taste of her foot sweat, a little salty and a little sweet, coats my tongue. I nearly cum from excitement. Not only does her feet sweat have the most wonderful smell, it also has the most wonderful taste. I try to lap up as much of the sweat as I can in the last minute she gave me. I want this taste in my mouth forever.

"I was wondering if you were going to taste it too. Pretty good I would say, by the way you tongued my pump. I'd say we are more than even now, don't you?"

I look up at her and see her hand it outstretched. i hand her back her pump, and she slips it back onto her perfect foot.

"Yes Ms.McMahon, I just wish I could..."

I freeze, not knowing how to express what I want.

"What is it you wish? You wish you could what, do this again with my shoe? You think I still owe you, you greedy loser?!"

I have to stop her before she gets super mad again.

"No, I don't think you owe me, it's just I would do anything to do that again! I just wish I could worship you every day!"

She just keeps staring at me with a scowl. I don't know what else to say.

"So you want to worship me, do you? You will do anything to smell and lick my shoes again, you say? OK then, I'm going to give you one, and only one opportunity to earn that privilege."

She reaches in her jacket pocket, and pulls out a business card, and hands it to me.

"That card has our corporate headquarter address on it. I have an office there. Be there on Wednesday morning by 8AM. I will let the receptionist know I am expecting you. Don't be late! And also, you need to figure out how to get yourself there. You pay for your own flight and transportation. I am doing you the favor this time. Understood?!"

I just nod yes.

"Good. Now I have to get ready to leave, so get out of my office."

I hurriedly leave, and stare at the card she gave me. I'll have to make some excuse to get off work for a few days, but even if I can't, I will quit to make sure I make it to Stephanie. Nothing will stop me.