Stephanie McMahon The Hottest Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That big fat dick pummeling Stephanie's pussy, making her squirt two times in a row. Mitch keeps going, his stamina top notch after already cumming in Becky's mouth. He grips Steph's curvy hips nice and hard as he drives that monster dick so hard into her pussy, stretching it out as he pounds it out.

"GOD, YES!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!" Stephanie screams out. Becky shoves one of her milk shooting titties into Stephanie's mouth, and Steph sucks on it ravenously. Becky's milk splashing the back of Steph's mouth as Steph mercilessly sucks that milky C cup tit silly.

"OH FUCK!" Mitch grunts, pulling his dick outta Stephanie's violently spasming cunt. His cum spewing everywhere.

Becky and Stephanie both quickly kneel before him and take facials from that cum spewing super cock. It's so thick and throbbing so hard as the thick cream explodes from the tip. Becky sucks on the massive crown, drinking down the last of the sticky load. She and Stephanie lick each others faces clean, then suck Mitch's mighty cock nice and clean, spitting all over it, then taking turns feverishly sucking it dry.

They kiss afterwards, moaning so loud for Mitch's enjoyment. "Happy Birthday, stud. I think we should make this a weekly thing. What do you say, Becky?" Stephanie smirks, licking her cum glazed lips clean.

Becky wipes the corner of her mouth, and grins real wide. "Most definitely. It'll be our tasty little secret." Becky and Steph laugh, then both suck on Mitch's half hard cock some more.

It's definitely been the best birthday Mitch has ever had. And it's all thanks to him having the hottest boss... Stephanie McMahon The Hottest Boss.

By : DickThePimp

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Steamin' Katherine Heigl takes her frustrations out on a naïve man.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Vida Guerra - Cocksleeve Vida Guerra gets what she needs...and deserves.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Mile High Club Stephanie McMahon Mile High fun with my wife Stephanie McMahon.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Lust in an Elevator Kate Upton Elevator fun with Kate Upton.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Christina Gets It Ch. 01 Christina Hendricks wants to be the center of attention.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories