All Comments on 'Stephanie Pt. 01'

by DarkTwistedDesires

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
SithLord6969SithLord6969about 1 month ago

Loved it! Five stars and a fave!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

hottttttt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really hot. Need next chapter!

LunaJoyLunaJoyabout 1 month ago

I would like to know how this story would end … it is really good written

DarkTwistedDesiresDarkTwistedDesiresabout 1 month agoAuthor

I'm already working on the next part of the story - if you want to see it early or help me make decisions about what should happen to Stephanie next, head on over to my Patreon.

Also, the next part of Emma's story will be posted over there this week as well, so for everyone who has been waiting for it - it's just about finished and will feature a long awaited character who finally gets to have some fun with Emma.

Thank you for reading and sexy dreams, Desire

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

I am not looking for a quick end to this story; I am hoping for a series with several chapters, starting with Stephanie’s reaction to being thoroughly fucked by her “father” while she was drunk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well, even with the hint of nonconcensual, my dick is rock hard.

JustBobbinAlongJustBobbinAlongabout 1 month ago

Love it! So glad your back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. Really like incest rape stories, and this twist makes it better. Yes I know it not incest anymore, but after raising her for 18 years it sure feels like it. And it is Definitely a rape. I almost believe that he also drugged her Alcoholic drink too. I see a few more easy chapters to this story. Things like will she just go along with his plans of her being his baby factory? What will she, or they do about the rest of her schooling? Will they get married? Or will everything turn to hatred? Then will he have to keep her like a sex slave, to keep her quiet? But the very best thing about fucking her, and making a baby. Is the revenge factor on his cheating ex, that cuckolded him and made him raise another man's child..

doorknob22doorknob22about 1 month ago

The fact that they are not related makes this a 5 star story for me. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Perfect story! But you know what would make it even better? A plot twist in which the laboratory sends him apologies for their mistake, telling him that he is in fact her father. I can totally see him keeping it as a secret from her, because he is already addicted to her pussy and to idea of breeding her.

JairBrasilJairBrasil27 days ago

Perfect story, looking forward to more and more chapters

BaztrachianBaztrachian21 days ago

The story is great but it could have used a little more intro and then a little more on Stephanie's reaction to having her assumed father trying to father a baby with her. Five stars!

HucowuddersHucowudders19 days ago

I loved the story and wish I was her being taken by “Daddy” …mmmmm please write more.

Cruiser1088Cruiser108818 days ago

I started liking it until he basically caught a drunk and raped her no thank you

staredecisisstaredecisis16 days ago

Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Maybe he could lick her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous