Stephanie Wants to be Seen Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The obscene view in front of him was too much to bare as Mr. Murray unleashed his cum into her mouth. He grabbed Stephanie's hair again, tighter than before, and shot his seed into her mouth. He came so hard and so much that it began to fall out of her mouth and down her chest.

"Get up, my little cum slut," he ordered.

"Yes daddy," Stephanie replied, making sure to call him daddy since he seemed to like it.

Mr. Murray took her dress off the rest of the way then pulled her panties off as well. Stephanie stood naked with cum drizzling down her face and tits in front of him.

"You are fucking perfect," he said as he pulled out his phone and began taking pictures of her.

Stephanie began rubbing the cum into her her tits and pinching her nipples, posing for the pictures. She grew wetter at the thought of him cumming to those pictures later.

Mr. Murray put the phone down and smiled at her.

"You are my perfect cock tease, and now you are finally my perfect little cum slut," he said happily - finally glad to have some release.

"Should I get dressed now and go daddy?" Stephanie asked, unsure if he was done with her.

Mr. Murray reached down to his slightly softer dick and rubbed it a couple times while looking at her. His dick immediately sprang back to life and was as hard as ever.

Stephanie couldn't believe how quickly he recovered. Before she could think of what would happen next, Mr. Murray pulled off his shirt and revealed his perfectly chiseled body.

He then walked up to her and grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her, then pulled her close. He kissed her deeply, tasting his own salty cum on her tongue. When he stopped he looked at her with a devilish grin.

"Sorry slut, I finally have some time alone with you. I need to feel your pussy. I just hope it's not all stretched out already from being such a fucking whore!" He said as he remembered her actions with Jerry.

Angry with jealousy, Mr. Murray pushed her away and bent her over, slamming her into his desk, her ass and pussy positioned up towards him.

"Mr. Murray - wait!" Stephanie cried out as she felt him position his dick at her dripping wet opening.

"Call me daddy you fucking whore," he spat as he slapped her ass angrily leaving a bright red handprint on her ass.

"Daddy, please don't - " Stephanie whined.

But Mr. Murray grew more excited at her resistance. He almost laughed at the thought of this slut trying to act all innocent now.

"Oh baby, I'm sure this won't hurt you. My dick is probably the biggest one you've ever had inside of you though," he mocked as he spread her ass cheeks to get a better view of her pussy lips that were wet and swollen with her wanting. He rubbed his dick at her opening getting it wet then rubbed it lower onto her exposed clit.

Stephanie moaned and perked her ass up higher at the attention her clit was getting.

"See? Just be the slut you are, no need to pretend for me baby. I know you want me to fuck your slutty little cunt," he teased as he brought her close to orgasm.

He pulled away from her clit and positioned his dick at the opening of her pussy once again.

"Please, don't do it daddy. Your dick is too big for me," Stephanie pleaded as she felt him reposition himself.

"Shut the fuck up and take your daddy's cock you dirty little slut," Mr. Murray said as he shoved his dick hard into her pussy.

Stephanie cried out in pain as all 9 inches of his thick cock were forced into her virgin pussy.

Mr. Murray was overcome by how tight she was and froze when he felt his dick rip past a gentle piece of flesh. He stayed there with his dick buried into her as realization hit him.

Tears streamed down her eyes and blood trickled out of her pussy.

"No fucking way," Mr. Murray muttered, "a Virgin?"

"That's what I was trying to tell you," Stephanie sobbed.

For a split second Mr. Murray felt guilty, but his head and judgement were clouded at the feeling of her tight pussy being wrapped around his dick.

He began pumping in and out of her slowly, letting her adjust to the feeling.

"This is my pussy now, slut. I own this sweet cunt," he said as he fucked her, trying his best to maintain a slow and steady pace for her benefit.

"Say it, baby. Say, 'this pussy belongs to you daddy'."

Stephanie's tears dried up as she felt herself not only growing used to the size of his dick, but enjoying the feeling of it moving in and out of her.

She began moving her hips back and forth to match his movement and responded,

"Yes daddy, fuck my virgin pussy. This pussy belongs to you, daddy!"

Mr. Murray felt the change in her as she started to enjoy things, and began fucking her without restraint.

He fucked her tight pussy harder with each pump and slapped her ass a few more times. Each slap made Stephanie moan and cry out louder. They were lucky the dance had loud music blasting or they would've been heard all across town.

"Fuck me harder daddy, please fuck my tight pussy harder. I love it when you slap my ass, hurt me - oh fuck!" Stephanie cried.

Mr. Murray couldn't believe this girl was moments ago a virgin with how quickly she took to being fucked and how she seemed to enjoy it rough. He decided to see how far she could take it. He took her hair in one hand and wrapped it around before pulling it hard, cause her head to crane backwards.

With his other hand he spat on his pinky then shoved into into her pink little asshole.

Stephanie began cumming the second his pinky entered her ass. She bucked like a horse and screamed loudly as she came and squirted all over the floor. Mr. Murray was in awe of the sex goddess he was fucking. He knew he'd cum soon himself but he wanted to get her to squirt once more before he did.

Reluctantly he pulled out of her pussy and picked her almost limp body up and sat her on the desk.

"Please don't stop, daddy" Stephanie begged.

Mr. Murray stuffed the pinky that'd been in her ass into her mouth. She slurped on it like it was lollipop, eager for the fucking to continue.

"Daddy's little slut is such a good girl, licking up her asshole like a Pussycat," he said.

He then pulled his pinky out and knelt in front of her and clamped his mouth over her soaking wet mound.

Stephanie immediately began humping wildly as he lapped up her sweet juices. She tasted like honey with the slightest savoriness. He'd never eaten a pussy as delectable as hers.

Stephanie braced herself for her next orgasm but almost screamed in frustration when Mr. Murray pulled away. He grabbed her waist and pulled her legs over his shoulders and pulled her ass of the desk. At his new angle he went to work on eating her ass. He dove his expert tongue far into her pink rosebud.

Stephanie moaned fiercely at the new sensations, she'd never been touched there - let alone tongue fucked there before. Stephanie was brought close to orgasm again when he stopped and sat her back on the desk.

"Daddy, please, please let me cum," Stephanie begged.

"You'll cum on my dick again, like the fucking slut you are. I'm going to tell you when to cum. I want you to cum as I fill you up with my own cum," he said as he shoved his dick into her pussy again.

"Yes daddy, please cum inside of me. I want to feel your hot cum in my pussy," Stephanie said desperately.

Mr. Murray fucked her as he took one of her hard pink nipples into his mouth and massaged and pinched the other.

Stephanie didn't know how much longer she'd last with all this attention.

"I'm going to cum daddy," she said breathlessly.

Mr. Murray pulled away from her tits and wrapped a hand around her thin and fragile neck.

"You better not fucking cum until I tell you to," he ordered as he applied pressure to her neck.

"Yes daddy," she squeaked out, "I'm sorry daddy. Please, choke me harder. I'm such a bad girl daddy."

Mr. Murray couldn't believe his ears, the fucking slut was enjoying being choked while he fucked her. He knew where to apply pressure so it'd give her pain without risking her life, so he did just that.

His hand was so large compared to her neck that it almost wrapped completely around it. He held onto it firmly as he fucked her hard. The sight of her face growing redder with the choking sent him over the edge and he knew he was going to cum again.

He let go of her neck and grabbed both of her nipples and twisted them hard.

"Cum now you fucking slut. Cum on your daddy's dick," he yelled.

The pain and pleasure he administered expertly to her tits coupled with the fullness in her pussy from his dick were overwhelming. When he finally told her to cum, it was instantaneous for Stephanie.

They cried out passionately, lost in the ecstasy of their shared orgasms. Mr. Murray released Stephanie's nipples and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close as their orgasms continued.

The eruptions seemed never ending as their juices flowed. When the waves finally subsided they just held each other close for a while, neither one wanting to let go. Mr. Murray's now semi-soft dick slid out of her no longer virginal pussy reluctantly.

Stephanie sat, legs wide open, both of their cum dripping out of her, upon his desk. Not wanting to miss the chance, Mr. Murray picked up his phone once again and stepped back to take her picture.

"You are incredible, baby girl," he said in awe as he took her picture.

Stephanie smiled at the compliment.

"Take a video, daddy, I want to give you a gift," she purred.

Mr. Murray turned his phone to video mode and recorded her.

Stephanie spread her legs further and reached down between her legs. She already knew she liked the taste of his cum and was already eager to have more in her mouth. She scooped some out of her sopping wet pussy and licked it off her fingers.

"Mmmm," she groaned as she hungrily licked it up.

"Oh daddy, you have some on you too. Let me clean you up," Stephanie said as she slipped off of the desk and crawled on all fours towards Mr. Murray.

He pointed the camera down at her and waited to see what the dirty slut would do next.

Stephanie didn't disappoint as she licked up his legs, balls, and dick - cleaning every bit of cum and juices off of him. She looked directly into the camera as she slurped his dick into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it to get every crevice.

"Daddy! You're getting hard again!" Stephanie said in shock as she watched his dick grow large again.

Mr. Murray couldn't believe it himself, he'd never fucked this much in one night.

Stephanie stood up and placed her hands on the desk. She then turned and looked back at him.

"You fucked my virgin mouth, and my virgin pussy...will you fuck my virgin ass too? Please, daddy?"

Mr. Murray stared at her in astonishment.

"I've won the fucking lottery," he said as he turned off his phone and put it down.

Mr. Murray hocked a load of spit into his hand then rubbed it on his dick. He spat some more into her asshole then placed his dick at her virgin rosebud.

"Yes daddy, fuck my virgin asshole. I want you to be my first for everything, I've wanted this for so long," Stephanie confessed.

Mr. Murray slowly eased his dick into her ass, one inch at a time, letting her adjust to his size with each progression.

"Fuck, your little hole is so fucking tight," he said through gritted teeth already feeling like he might cum again.

After some patience, he finally got his dick all the way into her ass. Stephanie was focused on relaxing her asshole like she had done with her throat. She couldn't believe how good it felt to have her ass filled up with her teacher's dick. She was never sure if she would be the type of girl to enjoy anal, but she was glad to see she did.

Mr. Murray reached around and began rubbing Stephanie's clit as he started to fuck in and out of her tight ass. He knew he would cum soon, so he rubbed her clit like a man on a mission, to make sure she would cum as well.

"Your tight little asshole is milking your daddy's dick so good baby. I'm going to cum again! Cum with me slut, cum for your daddy!"

Being fucked in the ass and having her clit rubbed brought Stephanie to the edge quickly, and his words pushed her over.

"Yes daddy, I'm cumming! Your dirty slut is cumming! Please cum in my ass daddy!"

Mr. Murray pumped one last time before cumming. He couldn't believe he still had any spunk left but he filled her ass all the way up.

Stephanie felt herself cum in rapid fire as he continued to rub her clit and unload his hot cum into her ass.

Her legs grew weak as orgasm after orgasm racked her body. As her knees buckled beneath her, Mr. Murray slipped his dick out and watched her crumple to the floor, cum dripping out of her ass. He grabbed his phone and took a few more pictures before scooping her up and laying her on his desk.

"Let me return the favor," he said as he bent over and began licking his own cum from her used and raw asshole.

Stephanie moaned quietly as her body shuttered with what felt like aftershocks of orgasms.

"I love you Mr. Murray, I think I always have," she whispered.

Mr. Murray pulled her into his arms and cradled her there as he kissed her roughly.

"I love you too my little cock tease. But I get the feeling that you have a lot of love to give to a lot of people. From here on out your body is mine. If you want to fuck or do anything else with anyone else, you need my permission. I don't mind sharing as long as I am always in control and I am always there, got it?"

"Yes daddy," Stephanie replied.

I own you now slut. I have pictures that could ruin your fucking life, Mr. Murray thought as he looked both lovingly and threateningly into her eyes.

"I will do whatever you want, with whoever you want," Stephanie answered as she trembled in his arms.

"That's a good girl. Now, I wonder how Jerry feels about doing a little double penetration," he said with a wicked smile.

to be continued...

12