All Comments on 'Stephanie's First Spanking'

by EllaFord

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JadestoyJadestoyover 6 years ago
Hot

Please continue

alysiakalysiakabout 5 years ago
Discovering How Pain Is Pleasurable

The underlying theme to this erotic spanking is Stephanie's submissiveness and Ms. Ford's need to fully control her young employee. The spanking has nothing to do with discipline and everything to do with Ms. Ford's BDSM fetish. The spanking is interspersed with sensual caresses administered in a manner that will bring Stephanie to an intense climax.

Sexually exciting and so well-written.

WraiithWraiithalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

I came to this story after going to your author page from another story of yours. This one is just as good if not better.

...I have never been so turned on by something in my entire life. It was short, but so sweet and well written. God, I wish there was more... A-Anyways.This is one of the best works I've seen on this entire website. The delicious cocktail of reluctance, affection, and shame really made it. The chemistry between the pair is undeniable, and despite being rather rough there is an underlying love in their interactions. I am really desperate to see more, because I feel like this is the first step into a mutually pleasurable D/S relationship, but this was satisfying on its own.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
A delightful vignette

Such a beautiful piece, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEllaFord@EllaFord
89 Followers
Ella Ford is a thirty-something author with a filthy mind. She writes mostly lesbian erotica with a dark twist, and has a thing for pretty feet and submissive maids! When she's not writing sizzling hot porn, she lives in a cabin in Oregon with her three dogs. Find her many bo...