All Comments on 'Stephanie's Masturbation Research'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

Sign me up! That was amazing I think a part two experimenting as a lesbian strap on or even gay male or maybe she gets a friend or her mother signed up that just adds to the ecstasy! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I think that the company should do more research on this sex toy and they should have Stephanie help with the research.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More Please

Can't wait for the rest of the story and hope they develop a male version.

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
clinical but. . .

Anything for science. Todays news a pink pill for women's libeto, it might not be the vibe, but the pill. Please explore all of the possibilities for us won't you. Does Stephanie get to keep her new friend ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mmmm

If only this sex toy was available in real life. Would love to cum as hard and juicily as Stephanie - whilst being watched .. mmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fucking fantastic

What would I not give to have been there and allowed to suck up and drink all that cunt nectar and get totally drunk on it. Totally blissed up with fuck lust and totally in love with cunt juice. Sex maniac cunt lapper, Lanc's uk

lonelyQuadlonelyQuadover 8 years ago
nice SCI-FI series start

Nice begining. Now add visual stimulation and then audio and the multiple subjects m/f that can watch each other go off... the scenerio's are endless.

You write it, I'll read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yes.

I have increasing faith in this author, the more that I read. Great all around... Needs a sequel?

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Goodness gracacious!

Sign me up to test the male version when it's ready. I'll sign the papers right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nice to see a medical study story that doesn't go all non-con and weird where everyone is actually interested in conducting a study. (it just also happens to be really erotic...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel?

Sure hope there is a sequel with Stephanie going further and further, like you know she wants to.

ErinlinymphoErinlinymphoabout 4 years ago

Pick me for the next trial pls

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Got me hot for experimentation

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Juicy science, hot story.

Side note: I'd edit out the ethnicity part of the form Stephanie had to fill out, the author went on a slippery slope with this. There is no white ethnicity and modern Jews come from different ethnic backgrounds, most have little to no ethnic relationship to the the tribes that the Jewish people of the Bible consisted of.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I have no words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22315 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...