Stephanie's Silicone Flower

Story Info
My boyfriend gave me a gift that I've avoided trying.
1k words
3.4
2.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

F56 Stephanie, M63 Darren. This takes place after they got engaged.

There was a lot of ahhs, and uhhs in the car. All I asked was, "What did you get me?"

Basically, it was a few days after my birthday, and he gave me flowers, roses, made me feel so special! And then he handed my a little wrapped present, and... I was SO happy!

But... I don't know, he went from talking about nothing, to something else, to nothing again and eventually, I was kinda confused...

"Well," The gist of what he said was, "I know that you feel uncomfortable, but I think you enjoy sex as much as me, so... I thought this might help you be more comfortable."

I... looked inside, opened it, up, Honestly I almost bought one of these for myself multiple times, but, the, "version updated" thing confuses me... And...

"Did it help?" Darren just asked me.

So I told him very honestly, "I... I didn't open it for a week, I mean I opened it, it was... I could pretend it was a cute toy I put in front of the TV, and then I read the directions, because, "Why do you need to charge a silicone flower?"

That made him chuckle, I love him. He kissed me. He loves me,

"I think it's supposed to give kisses too."

"Cool." That's what I said, completely pretending to be oblivious of the fact that it is indeed a sex toy.

Well... that idea was out the window when he asked me, "So, Did it help?"

"What?" Did I say that? Or just think it?

And he said. "Did you even charge the rose?"

No... I mean... I did but. I... don't even know where the on button is.

"Anyways," he yawned, "I'm curious what the, "suction action" is like, I mean, sounds like a battery killer."

OH..! Wait! I just looked at him,

OH MY GOD! I JUST ACCEPTED WHAT HE TOLD ME..!

I want him to kiss me. Maybe then I won't have to panic and that thing in his pants will be happy and he will take me to that place with oxytocin and hope and everything will just be wonderful!

I need to try it... I mean, I am getting it so he will understand that I am grateful, maybe then he'll be happy and everything will be wonderful and then I am looking at the top and imagining and I know that Darren said that I wasn't cheating on him, but the shame that I felt was worse then any failure for a long time, like I was disappointing him, like all of this happiness, this happily ever after had ended the moment he asked for my hand and now I'm spiraling and...

Well, "Yeah, the suction is kinda cool, like a blood pressure cuff. A little..."

"Did it help you?"

Me... Looking like the thing that I am. An old 'prudent' lady thing... "It's okay..."

"Can I try it?"

Basically, if you haven't noticed yet, I'm uncomfortable even imagining such things, I mean...

Anyways, guess where that guy put it? On his cheek! Ha ha ha. "Ohmigod, it's making an imprint!"

"Yeah... It's for... I mean..." Darren. The man who had just calmed down my anxieties, the man who had just made me smile by even thinking that he could like me enough to not only touch me, but do it in the light, in the living room, with the door unlocked, and... "Can I try it on you?"

Basically, my heart stopped. I was screaming, NO!

But I was smiling, I was.

"Tell me when to stop if I'm making you uncomfortable."

"Oh course!" Shit! I said that with WAY too much enthusiasm.

"Stephanie. Want to try it on your neck?"

"Anywhere is fun." Shoot! I meant to say, FINE! Not fun! Now he thinks I'm some kind of pervert...

It's bad enough that for some incredibly solly reason I let him talk me into getting a new wardrobe...

First, he buys me a dress, a dress that I was going to die not feeling allowed to ever wear, and now he takes me out at least once a week in one that shows off cleavage that makes me feel incredibly self conscious about...

Me, I was self-conscious about putting on foundation over where I got in the middle of a fight, him, he wants me to not only feel like one, but look like a beauty queen at least once a month!

Anyways! The nipple thing works, all the way down to my nipple and Darren is smiling at me and the dreaminess is here. And...

"I love you." He smiled, "And I think that maybe this is better,"

He just did the other nipple.

God, it is better.

Ahh.

Well, he just stopped, "Can we take this into the bed?"

Yes. I nodded.

"Do you want to try it?" He asked. Trying to hand me, a high lady that probably doesn't even need lube, the flower.

Then he left it where he was sitting and... Let me decide.

Well, I... I pressed some other buttons like a remote. Well... I looked at the engagement ring he gave me, Well, I...

Basically, that ring means that I am allowed to do things for him... For myself? "Are you sure?"

"Stephanie. I want you for you, and I think you do too, I mean... I want you to be comfortable and I think that I... I mean. Yes, I want you to use the flower to your hearts content. And if you want me to get another for the other side of something,"

Me. I opened my mouth and can you guess what came out? "Yes."

Well... it was even funner in the bedroom, and... And I think that it really is helping me because I didn't cry once, and we cuddled like a normal couple and everything was actually good.

BTW, the climax with all 3 of them was something else.