Stephanie's Slave Journal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the orgasm building slowly inside her as the pony and the clitoral stimulator worked their magic. I knew that some double-enders were equipped with vibrators to increase stimulation even more, but she seemed to be doing just great with the action of the plain-Jane dildo in and on her body. As her tension built, I began making little yelps behind my gag as if I, too, were building to orgasm. I wasn't -- my orgasms need the feel of a loving partner to get really going -- but I've always found it useful to give clients the sense that they were somehow forcing me to cum for them. It seems to increase their feeling of control and discourage them from moving on to doing something far less pleasant than just ramming me with a piece of meat, or in this case, silicone.

Finally, after maybe six or seven minutes of gradually escalating thrusting, she made one final thrust that buried the entire length of her add-on cock to the hilt inside me. She closed her eyes and stiffened in her now-familiar silent orgasm, laid still for a minute or two, and then slipped the dildo out of me.

One plus with having sex with a woman: no messy cum either in me, on me, or in my face. Just a nice clean fuck with no aftereffects other than a slightly sore pussy from her vigorous ramming.

That finally seemed to do it for her. Most clients just walk out at this point and leave someone else to release me from whatever restraints they've left me in. This one was different. She unbuckled the panel gag and pulled the ball out of my mouth, then laid a final passionate kiss on my lips. Then she unclipped my wrist and ankle restraints so that I could sit up. She stood, pulled the dildo out of her snatch, and tossed it in the "wash and sterilize" bin. Then she zipped herself back into her dominatrix costume, blew me a final kiss, and walked out.

Jake would know from the cameras that I had been released, so I figured he wouldn't rush in right away to undo me. That gave me a minute or two to explore. I was intrigued by the double dildo, which I'd read about in sex articles and seen in sex toy ads but never held in my hand. I didn't want to handle the messy one from the "wash and sterilize" bin, but there were several others on the shelf in different colours, designs and sizes. I took down one that was the colour of Caucasian skin, more realistically designed than the one the client had used on me -- a large, lifelike, veiny cock. It didn't have the trigger-like clit stimulator but it had raised ridges on the base of the cock part that would do the same thing.

Eaten up with curiosity, I put a squirt of lube on the pony and slipped it in. It fit snugly, and I found that I could hold it pretty securely with my Kegel muscles, no doubt thanks to the daily exercises we were all expected to do. I grasped it in my hand and tried a few experimental pelvic thrusts, and was pleasantly surprised at how stimulating the end inside me and the clitoral ridges were.

I was so focussed on playing with the sex toy that I didn't notice Jake walk in the door. I'm not sure how long he watched me before he said, "You like it?" and smiled at me.

I wasn't embarrassed to be caught monkeying with the toy. I knew it was his job to keep a close eye on everything that went on in the entertainment suites, and that he had seen me in just about every sexual situation you can imagine, and some that you probably can't. I smiled back and nodded in reply, and shook my hips to wiggle my new appendage at him coyly. "Why don't you borrow it for tonight?" he said. "We have lots of extras to restock the shelves with. I know that you and Jess have an occasional fling. You might have fun trying it out together."

This was totally unexpected, but as soon as he said it, he had me hooked. I had no idea whether I could use it as expertly as the client had, but I was sure interested in giving it a try. "Sure," I said, walking over to pick up my discarded stilettos with my new penis wiggling in front of me and the pony wiggling with it in my vagina.

**

No, I didn't wiggle my new weenie all the way back to quarters. Walking with it was challenging my Kegel muscles way past what they were trained for, and I slipped it out as soon as I walked out of the entertainment suite.

Jess had finished her shift a few minutes earlier, and as usual we both headed to the showers. I hadn't been sprayed with cum for a change, but I had globs of lube all over my crotch, and my body generally felt used and icky. Jess hadn't been so lucky. Her client had chained her in a ball-tie and ass-fucked her mercilessly, leaving a mixture of lube, cum and shit leaking down her legs. We both appreciated a long session under hot water with lots of soap.

Once I felt human again, I came around and stepped into Jess's shower cubical. She was just finishing rinsing out her hair. I took a moment to admire her dark skin as her breasts were pulled up slightly by her raised arms, their black nipples and areolas pointing erotically in my direction. (Did I ever mention that Jess is black? I guess I never bothered because it didn't seem important. But right then, seeing her standing up naked with the lights on instead of snuggled beside me in bed, I was suddenly aware of how interestingly different her skin was from mine.)

When she was done, I showed her my new toy. "What do you think of this?" I said. "My client was a woman, and she used one on me. It wasn't as thrilling for me as it seemed to be for her, but it sure was an interesting experience. Jake let me take one back with me to try out. Are you game for a bit of adventure tonight?"

Her expression changed immediately. Earlier, she had looked as though she would be happy never to do anything remotely sexual again in her life, but the prospect of some mutually satisfying sex with me, especially livened up by a new toy, seemed to revive her interest. I handed it to her and she inspected it, especially the pony that was obviously designed to enhance female pleasure -- not the purpose of most of the toys we saw on a daily basis. I took it from her and showed her how it worked, inserting it up my vagina with the aid of a little soap as lubricant. She was intrigued by the way it matched my skin tone and looked as though it was a part of me. I swung my hips to make it wiggle suggestively, and she took it in her hand and used the penis end as a handle as she massaged me from the inside with the pony. Between the dildo and the hot water that was still sluicing over us both, I worked myself up to a wonderful orgasm in a matter of minutes.

Jess was too exhausted from the way her client had worked her over to want to do anything more with it right then, but she told me that once she'd had some food and a little rest, she would love to see more of what we could do with it. We decided to give it a try before bed that night.

**

We waited until dinner was over and the late shift had come back from the entertainment suites. We were both on the evening shift tomorrow, and we could afford to take our time getting to bed. So, after the other women had gone to bed, we made our way to the empty common room. No-one in here has the luxury of being shy about sex or nudity, but the cubicles are not exactly private, and we didn't want to wake up anyone who had already gone to sleep.

We selected a long couch and put a towel down on it to catch any escaped pussy juices and lube. We helped each other off with our pyjamas and had a long session of kissing and caressing before getting around to our new toy. Like the client, I didn't lube up the pony, since my pussy has already thoroughly slick with its own juices. I relished the sensation as I slowly slid it in and it pressed tantalizingly against my G-spot. I could feel the ridges pressing against my clit, and I knew that once I started thrusting, it would start massaging me to another excellent climax.

Jess lay back and parted her legs, and I got my first taste of what men are up against when having sex. I have never had a problem finding my way into a vagina with my fingers, but I had a bit of trouble getting my silicon extension to find the hole. Eventually, Jess reached down and helped me get the tip into her. Then I had trouble finding the right angle. I got it wrong with the first few experimental thrusts, and Jess winced as the tip tried to burrow into the wall of her vagina. Eventually we got it right, and I settled into long, slow thrusts that gradually escalated in intensity.

The pony and the clitoral ridges were certainly doing their job of coxing a rising excitement out of my body. Jess also seemed to be enjoying the sensation of being penetrated by a loving partner rather than a sadistic customer, her breathing becoming deeper and faster as her stimulation grew.

I was gradually learning another lesson about what men have to deal with: my hips were getting tired and sore from the unaccustomed motion, and I was beginning to wonder how men avoided getting repetitive stress injury. My knees were sliding slightly on the towel, and I began to feel the first signs of carpet burn. The arousal spreading through my body made the drawbacks well worth it, but I was certainly getting to appreciate what I had been taking for granted all my adult life.

Finally the little yelps of pleasure that the dildo had been evoking from Jess turned into a sustained squeal of orgasm. Knowing how sensitive a vagina gets right after orgasm, I stopped thrusting and just held the dildo still inside her. I hadn't quite cum yet, and I considered whether I should pull right out and let her use the pony to bring me off the way she had done in the shower earlier in the day. She solved the problem by gripping her end of the toy with her well-practiced pelvic muscles. With the toy held firmly, I could stop thrusting and move more gently, using my end of the toy to massage myself the rest of the way to climax.

We relaxed in each others' arms for a long time, savouring our post-coital bliss. Eventually we used the towel to wipe up our slightly messy pussies, put our pyjamas back on, and started heading back to the sleeping quarters, planning to pick one or the other bed to share for the rest of the night.

"I'm not sure that was better than our usual mouth-and-hands love-making," I said as I tossed the towel into a laundry hamper. "I had to concentrate so hard on holding it in place that I had trouble paying attention to how it felt."

Jess agreed. "I'm not sure having a piece of silicone shoved into me is the world's best experience either, even though you did a hell of a good job with it. Next time we might just go back to the sex toys we were born with. But we both came, and it sure was fun changing it up at least once."


12