Walking Home

Story Info
Husband and Wife walk home naked from a party.
2.9k words
4.42
17.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WALKING HOME

MIKE

We saw the distinct markings of a police car as it pulled up along the sidewalk.

It was 3 AM in the morning and my wife Lou and I were walking home from a party at the home of our friends Carl and Tina. We lived a short distance away. We had both been drinking and I couldn't find the car keys so we decided to just walk the short distance. The only thing unusual was that we were not wearing any clothes. Lou was totally naked and so was I. We weren't wearing shoes either. It was a cool night and it felt good being out in the air after the heat inside Carl and Tina's home. The light breeze played along our bare bodies as we casually walked past a small strip mall. Lou's nipples were hard; she had a sheen of sweat all over her and she looked marvelous with her ass wiggling and her tits jiggling as she walked. My dick had been used a few times, but it was still partially erect.

We stopped as a police officer got out of the police car. He aimed his flashlight at Lou, then me, then Lou again. We were too tired to try to cover up or hide, so we just let him look. Lou has a nice figure, with firm little tits and a fluffy brown pussy.

We had been to the party at Carl and Tina's and the party had gotten very wild. We'd been to some pretty provocative parties before, but the group had never gone as far as they had tonight. There were six couples there. We partied together quite a bit and had advanced to where the wives and husbands would link up with other spouses for some heavy necking. It hadn't gone beyond some very aggressive kissing and fondling. This night turned out to be different.

It started to get out of control after dinner and the consumption of a lot of smooth tasting, but wicked sangria. The alcohol had hit everyone pretty hard and the dancing was getting very erotic, with a lot of bumping and twerking. Various people had paired off for some petting on the couch and the easy chairs. We'd taken off our shoes at the door and some of us had undone a lot of buttons because of the heat and a desire to be provocative. At one point one, then a couple of the guys shouted for the gals to show their tits. When one of the ladies, Teresa, lifted her shirt and bra to show us her pink breasts with perfect dark nipples, it began a cascade of activity from the other women. Soon they had all stripped to the waist, including Lou and they were rubbing their tits against the also bare chests of each of the men. I watched Lou embrace Ken, a guy who had the hots for her. The two of them had done some serious necking in the past, with Ken feeling my wife's tits a couple of times and with her rubbing his cock on the outside of his pants. They were kissing and pushing into each other. Lou had erect nipples and she was getting hotter and hotter as she rubbed them on Ken's chest and then his face.

I was not just sitting there; I was doing the same with Teresa. I held her from behind with my hands holding her tits as we sort-of danced. We were changing partners and soon I was with Ellen, then Tina, and then Abby. The only woman whose tits I hadn't sampled were Mary's and I soon found myself on the couch with her nipples in my mouth. I reached into her pants from behind and rubbed my hand over her smooth ass. I pulled her pants off and pulled her panties down her legs as I felt her up. I had enjoyed Mary before and had sucked her tits and felt her ass, but when I put my finger in her pussy, it was a first. She arched her back and came as I pleasured her.

As everyone moved around, I lost my pants and underwear and was naked in an easy chair with Ellen. Ellen has huge tits and I was rubbing my face in them as she played with my erect cock. She sucked me a little before getting up to try another guy. When Abby, Ken's wife, wearing only panties, pulled me into the corner and rubbed herself all over me I had to really control myself to keep from coming. I had lost track of Lou so she can tell what she was doing.

LOU

When the other girls started to show their tits and then get topless, I was participating with the others. I pulled my shirt and bra off and threw them somewhere to the side. I wiggled my tits and the guys then took turns rubbing their chests and hands against them. Ken, who does have the hots for me, started to monopolize me until I pulled away and sat on Carl's lap and rubbed my tits all over his face. I saw my husband Mike stripping Mary and then Abby. It sort-of pissed me off to see him playing with other women so it removed any reluctance I had to fully participate in what was becoming an orgy. When Carl reached into my pants and began to play with my pussy, he had gotten further with me than any one of this group had before. I let him finger me for a minute or so and then I got up, taking his pants with me.

Mary's husband Phil, is obnoxious, but it was only fair to let him get some feels, since my husband was stripping his wife and playing with her cunt. Phil was the one who took my pants off. I let him play with my clit, but kept him from fingering me. When I tongue kissed Teresa's husband Dave, I had been with all of the men except for Ellen's husband Jay. I think everyone was trying to do the same thing by pairing up with every other guy.

Then, I went upstairs to pee, wearing only my panties. Ken was ahead of me and tried to feel-me-up as we stood there, but I had to pee too bad to want to fool around. When I came out of the bathroom, I was looking one way when I was grabbed from behind and pulled into one of the bedrooms. It was Ken. He pushed me onto the bed and pulled my panties off before I knew what was happening. He wanted to fuck me. I wasn't sure I wanted to go that far, so I pulled him up to where I could suck his cock into my mouth. I sucked him for a bit and then he wanted to tittie-fuck me. He put his cock between my tits. I held them together to entrap his cock as he rubbed it up and down on my chest. He came, with big wads of semen pouring out all over my tits.

As Ken was finishing, Jay came up behind me and poked his cock at my pussy. I tried to resist, but Ken held me still so Jay could get his dick inside me. I had let all of these guys play with me in the past, but this was the first time anyone had fucked me, either in my pussy or on my tits. Jay held me down on the mattress as he fucked me from behind. He didn't have a condom on and didn't ask before he came inside me.

That was when my husband found me. Phil was lining up to take his turn with me when Mike pulled me up and out of the room. I thanked him and told him I did not want to fuck Phil and had not intended to let Jay do me.

MIKE:

I went looking for Lou after necking with Abby, I looked around for Lou. I was, of course, protective of my wife and needed to know where she was and that she was okay. I looked downstairs and then went upstairs to see her on the bed with Jay fucking her from behind. Since everyone else was doing various sex acts, Lou getting fucked fit in with what everyone else was doing. But still, I didn't think I liked it. I surely didn't want to let Phil, who Lou detests, fuck her.

I took her hand and led her downstairs. We were both naked. When we got there, we relaxed and started to interact with other people again. I was kissing Tina, when her husband Carl got Lou up against the wall, lifted one of her legs and knelt down to stick his cock in her. He lifted her off the floor so that she had to wrap her arms and legs around him to keep from falling. That worked perfectly for Carl who was fucking her as he carried my wife across the room. Tina dropped to her knees and sucked my cock as I watched her husband fuck my wife on the couch. It was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen. Lou was holding him tightly as he pumped his cock into her sloppy cunt. I saw the look on her face as she fucked Carl with me watching. Tina had my dick in her mouth when I came. She swallowed and licked my dick clean as I watched Carl come inside Lou. She now had two loads of strange cum in her hot little pussy. I had to have her myself. She looked beautiful as she laid under Carl while he emptied his cock into her.

I went and got Lou and held her tight. In spite of our vigorous activity, we were still hot for each other. We ended up in the floor, fucking on a sheepskin rug. She was loose and sloppy and filled with cum. It really turned me on to fuck her after other guys had.

LOU

Carl fucked me good. I'd always liked him, and had eyed him from time to time. One time, when we were necking, I reached in and felt his dick and he came on my hand. He was fingering my clit and I probably would have let him fuck me if he hadn't worn himself out by coming in my hand. This time, there was no stopping things. When we got downstairs, he lifted me up and impaled me on his nice hard cock. He felt really good inside me and I fucked him while he fucked me. Jay hadn't asked if he could come inside me, but Carl did. I told him that I wanted his come inside me. He made me come and then I felt him tense and his cock jerked as the warm fluid spread all over the walls of my vagina.

As I laid there, I remembered that Mike had been watching me fuck our friend Carl. He was getting a blow job from Tina, my best friend. The idea of my best friend sucking my husband's cock was probably not quite as hot as Tina felt watching her husband fuck her best friend, me. I wondered if Mike would be pissed at me for acting like a slut. I gotten two guys off, two in my cunt and one on my tits, which were still sticky with come.

Mike wasn't mad at all. He had come in Tina's mouth while watching me get fucked. He liked watching me act in such a wanton manner. He held me tight, said wonderful things to me and slipped his familiar cock inside my sloppy cunt. He liked how it felt inside me. He was passionately fucking me as we held each other.

While were doing this, the other folks were pairing off to go to bed and fuck each other. They were swapping spouses. We listened, but held each other, not wanting to be with anyone else. We heard folks going upstairs and the bedroom doors closing as they joined up. I'm not sure who was with who. I know that Ken and Phil were looking for me. I certainly didn't want to spend the night with Phil. I would have fucked Ken, and did a few months later, but was totally satisfied being with Mike.

We fucked for a while and Mike added the third load of come to my dripping cunt. We looked around and it was quiet. Everyone was upstairs fucking. I looked a Mike and he said, "Let's go home." I grabbed his hand and led him toward the door. The only problem was that we had no idea where our clothes were. Someone had gathered them up and put them somewhere. We had no idea where the car keys were. We didn't want to look upstairs and get drawn into the orgy that was happening. I looked at Mike and we both nodded and said, "Let's go anyway." We lived a short distance away. So, we walked out the door, stark naked. We didn't even bother with our shoes.

MIKE

When the cop approached us, he naturally asked why we were walking down the street naked at three in the morning. We tried to explain that we were at a party and had ended up naked, couldn't find our clothes and decided to just walk home. He had to ask a few questions to learn that we had been at a wife-swapping party. Lou told him that she had fucked a couple of the guys, but didn't want to spend the night with any of them. I hadn't really thought about it, but I hadn't fucked anyone but my wife. I'd had my cock in a few mouths and fingered most of the pussies, but I hadn't been inside anyone else's pussy.

The police officer kept looking at my wife. He asked me how I felt, "seeing other guys fuck my wife."

I told him, "I turned me on. I don't know why, but it was really hot."

I could tell he was tempted by my lovely wife, who was standing right in front of him naked. He had a bulge in his pants. I thought we might avoid trouble if he could have a few favors. "Go ahead." I said, "Feel her tits." He put his hand on my wife's breasts and kneaded them in his hands and pinched her nipples. He couldn't resist further and licked them and sucked them into his mouth.

Lou looked at me with a questioning expression. I was playing with my cock as I watched the officer suck my wife's tits which told her I wanted her to go further.

She pulled the cop's head up and kissed him. She put her tongue in his mouth and then said, "I'd like you to fuck me."

The guy didn't need to be told anything else, he turned Lou around and leaned her against his cruiser. He undid his belt and dropped his pants. He pushed his cock against my wife's ass and it slipped right into her cunt. She was full of semen so he slid right into her, up to his balls. He proceeded to fuck her with long strokes. Lou pushed her ass back at him like a slut to give him better access. I was pumping my cock as I watched them. Lou motioned for me to come closer and asked me, "Do you like seeing me fuck other men?" I nodded and she continued, "His cock feels so good in me. He's moving around inside your wife's cunt and he's going to come inside your wife. Do you like watching?" I nodded again as I pumped my cock harder. I shot a wad of come toward her. She moved her face to let it hit her and licked the end of my prick as the last of my load dripped out.

Then, she turned to the cop and said, "Fuck me. Shoot your come inside me. Take me while my husband has to watch." The cop pumped, tensed up and shot another wad of come into Lou's well-used pussy. She now had four men's cum inside her and it dribbled out of her sloppy cunt as the officer pulled his dick out.

He then rode us home. We learned his name was Gordon and he told us we could contact him if we ever needed a favor from the police. He was the second in command.

When we got home, I took my wife to bed. I laid her down and looked at her cunt. It was red and slippery. I kissed around her hole gently, which started to arouse her again. When I slipped my dick into her again, it was an amazing feeling that I haven't forgotten. I was inside my wife's cunt and mixing with the semen of three other men, with a fourth's cum sticking to her tits. She was sweaty and sloppy and she smelled of sex and other men. My cock felt the warm liquid of the other men inside her and I added more of mine to her well-used vagina.

LOU

Mike sure liked seeing me fuck other guys. He was the most attentive lover after that. All I have to do is talk about fucking another guy and he goes after my pussy like a starving man. We've fooled around some after that and it has made our love-making more intense. I like to feel his cock sliding around in my slippery cunt. Doing the other guys is nice too, but I always think of how it makes my husband hot while they are fucking me.

Every now and then, we walk around in our yard at night naked and remember the night we walked home.