Stephanie's Drunk Decision

Story Info
It’s time for her last resort.
2.2k words
4.21
18.3k
33
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/31/2024
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rocard
Rocard
66 Followers

Emily corners her at the next party.

"Don't think I don't know." Emily says with a smirk. Stephanie's heart drops.

"Huh?"

"About your secret hook ups? It's hard not to hear the creaking of the bed one door down," Emily says. Stephanie blushes, mortified, "And last time you were not auiet at all. Were you even trying to be?"

"I-I don't-

"Ahuh," Emily raises her eyebrow, "Real convincing."

"I have to go," Stephanie rushes out and quickly walks away. Does she know it's Matt? Does she suspect him at all or does she think it's some random guy? One option is definitely worse than the other but both are mortifying. She tries to lose herself in the growing crowd but instead comes across Matt.

Great.

He's across the room and staring right at her. She gives him a confused look and squints, like she's trying to remember something. He does a little wave and she frowns before turning away. She plans to do this regularly through out the night. Just to make him nervous of course. She doesn't think he'll get a thrill from almost being caught.

Emily gives her time to cool off and usually Stephanie would use this opportunity to drink without her drinks being stolen. Instead, she has a really stupid idea. Sparked by her little Do I Remember game with Matt and her desperation to stop thinking about him.

She crowd watches instead of drinking. Decides she needs a clear head to do this and commit afterwards. A few moments later she realises she needs some courage and decides one drink should be fine.

It takes Matt longer than she thought it would for him to approach her. Maybe she had actually made him worried? Or maybe he was just enjoying it. She can't tell.

"Last week was great," he says. She furrows her eyebrows.

"Last week?" She says. He points to her drink, the same kind he had handed her last time.

"Oh, yeah the party. It was alright," she uses her usual disinterested tone. He ignores it like usual and steps closer. Her heartbeat quickens.

"The way we ended the night was pretty good though," he says and his voice is quieter now. It's obvious that he's trying to see if she remembers. She snorts,

"What, us falling on our faces?" She finally looks away from the dancing and at his face. He's wearing a very self satisfied smile that she ignores.

"Yeah, it's always funny when you girls get to the giggling point," he says and holds out a can, "Wanna go there again?"

Stephanie rolls her eyes and pushes his hand away, "Not with you,"

"Really?" He raises an eyebrow. She hesitates. Her habit is to push him away but if she wants to forget him...

"Yeah, but meet me in my room after the party," she says quickly and quietly. Both of his eyebrows raise in surprise this time, "I have to talk to you," she looks around nervously, "and be subtle about it, will you? I don't want anyone to think...," she exaggerates a grimace.

"Sure, your room," That smile is back and she's worried that he doesn't seem nervous at all. Still, she tells him to leave her alone until then, that what she has to say is serious, and goes to find Emily to try and make the time pass quickly.

It doesn't. But it does still pass and eventually she's sitting in her room watching him slip through the door. He stops in front of her.

"I had a dream about you," she admits quietly in the dark.

"Oh?" He tries to sound casual but his excitement is obvious. She shifts nervously, still not quite believing she's doing this. But she's been thinking of him too often and a last resort is desperately needed. She leans over and turns on the lamp before standing in front of him.

Her hand hovers in front of his shorts, "Just this once," she says, once without alcohol to finally get him out of her head, "and then never again."

"Sure," he says sounding smug. She knows it's because he's already fucked her at least three times but she gives him a confused look for the sake of lying.

"I'm serious. I don't like you and I don't suddenly find you attractive. I just-"

He pushes her against the wall and she gasps. He's fully against her and her stumble had caused her legs to open wider than usual. He presses his hard dick firmly against her.

"You don't find me attractive but you're going to fuck me anyways?" His hands are rough as they slip under her shirt.

"My dream-" He pinches her nipple and she cuts herself off with a moan.

"Your dream is you," he presses harder against her, "You want me."

She can't bring herself to agree. The dream was very much him, even if her thoughts have been her own, but she doesn't deny it either.

He pulls away and she looks up at him in the dim lighting, confused. Then he's pushing on her shoulders and slowly lowering her to the ground.

"I don't really suck guys off," she says as her knees meet the ground.

"You want to fuck me don't you?"

"Want is a strong word"

He rolls his eyes, "You want to stop dreaming about me? Then suck my cock."

She swallows nervously and reaches out. At first she thinks she can just get away with a handjob but no, it's obvious he's been wanting to fuck her mouth for a while.

His hand moves to the back of her head and slowly pushes her forward. She hesitantly opens her mouth as her hand glides up and down is dick. She wraps her lips around his head and gently sucks. He groans above her. She pushes forward a bit more and she can tell he's barely restraining himself. She hurriedly opens her throat and breathes through her nose before he takes matter into his own hands. He groans above her as she sucks and his hand tightens in her hair. His hips twitch and she begins bobbing her head. She never thought she'd have Matt's dick in her mouth. Something she rarely does with any guy. Yet she's desperate enough to do it.

A few minutes later and she knows he's getting close. A wonders what it'd be like to have him cum in her mouth and her free hand moves to play with his balls.

He pulls her off with a gasp. She knows he was seconds away from cuming down her throat and isn't sure why he stopped. Don't most guys love that?

She looks up at him. A string of spit connects her lips to the tip of his dick and he watches it with dark eyes. Then he's pulling her up, pushing her onto the bed and yanking her panties down. Her brain is still trying to catch up when he slides his cock inside her. She's embarrassingly wet and he's happy to let her know.

"You're pretty slick for a girl who doesn't suck guys off."

She can only respond with a moan. He doesn't waste time, fucking into her with abandon. He waits until she's limp with pleasure before manhandling her onto her hands and knees. Seconds later his hand his pushing her head down and she realises he's trying to replicate the time she was half awake. She knows she should protest the degrading position, she's not meant to like him, but he's hitting that sweet spot inside of her and she rewards him with moaning instead.

"Fuck, there it is," he grunts, "Say my name," he demands.

"Matt," she obeys without thinking. He hits that spot inside her again and her voice pitches, "Matt!"

"Fuck," he growls. His thrusts became rougher with every noise she made but his hips begin slamming into her at his name. She's embarrassingly close and knows she's mumbling his name and "fuck"s and pleases. She'd be ashamed at that last one if she wasn't so overcome with the feel of his cock and not having to hold back that she doesn't care.

"Say you want it," he demands but that's too many words and she devolves into half coherent pleading instead,

"Please please please please-"

It must be enough for him because he's cumming in her and she's gasping and pushing desperately against him as her own orgasm slams through her.

She didn't think he could get better but he's proven her wrong again. She goes limp long before his hands relax but she's happy to lay in the bliss for a while.

He breaks her out of it by rolling her onto her back. She blinks up at him. This is...new. She's never actually looked at him before. Not like this.

He leans down to kiss her and she turns her head away. He hasn't really done that before either.

"I-I said just the once," her voice still hasn't fully recovered.

Matt recovers easily and focuses his attention on her neck, "Yeah, the one night."

"I-" he gently bites down and she whines at the feeling.

"Besides, you don't want to stop," he moves lower to greedily take in her breasts.

"Of course I do," she says in a voice that no one will believe. He just continues to play with her breasts, slowing beginning to grind against her as his dick hardens again. "I don't-" she cuts herself off with her own moan, "I don't like you."

"Maybe, but you like this dick," he grinds down and she presses back against him. What can she really say to that? It can't be wrong if she's been letting him fuck her for weeks. So instead she makes a disagreeing noise. Even as she wraps her legs around his hips.

The grinding becomes hotter and she wants him inside her again. Which normally isn't a problem except he seems to be teasing her. He doesn't move to enter her and he even seems to be slowing down so that she's practically humping him. She whines but that doesn't spur him on.

"Matt," she whines but that doesn't work either. She realises she gave in a little too much but is too desperate to regret it. "Please, Matt, please fuck me."

She can feel his grin as he pushes back inside her. She moans and tightens her legs around him. He's pushing his seed back inside her and she's holding him firmly in place which means nothing escapes. But her mind is on feeling that pleasure again and she's so used to his cum inside her now that it doesn't even register.

He has to wrestle her legs down so that he can fuck her how he likes, pulling most of his dick out before slamming back into her. She doesn't resist when she realises what he's doing. Her hand goes to his hair as he continues to lick and suck at her nipples and she arches into him.

She's getting louder, probably too loud, but doesn't care. Matt likes it. It makes him fuck her harder, better, and she has a feeling he might stop if she does. So she's too loud for a shared house as she takes his dick and moans his name and he grins and claims her.

Her tits aching deliciously and her pussy is pulsing but he hasn't cum yet and she can't seem to go that last inch without him. It makes her desperate. She tries to push him deeper inside of her and her hand tightens in his hair as she pleads with him and her own body.

She's been so close for so long and it doesn't make sense. She should've cum ages ago yet she can't seem to even as she's overwhelmed with pleasure. Any other time she would have. Why-

And then he's cuming in her and her body is clenching around him and drinking him in. A small voice inside of her goes "oh" but she doesn't care about anything right now. Just the feel of him filling her and her body's response.

He relaxes before she does this time. It takes a while to calm herself but eventually she drops her legs. He laughs against her hot skin.

"Trained you so well you didn't even notice me cuming," inside you, he doesn't add.

She looks up at him with furrowed brows. He's cum in her so many times with nothing happening she can't even make herself worried. Or maybe she's just cock drunk. She'll worry later. Probably.

Matt pats her cheek condescendingly before laying down beside her. Her confused frown deepens as he pulls her against him and settles down. Is he planning to sleep here? He hasn't done that before (has he?). She's too tired to argue enough to kick him out.

"Just leave before morning, mkay?" she mumbles. She doesn't want Em to know, even if she has suspicions. He laughs.

"Sure, Steph, whatever you say."

She wonders if he'll play with her again before he leaves. She's not sure her poor pussy could take it but she's ultimately too fucked out to care. Tomorrow is tomorrow and right now her body is pulsing happily as she sinks into a deep sleep.

Rocard
Rocard
66 Followers