Stepmom and Me Ch. 06A

Story Info
Playing wwith my stepmom while daddy is away.
12.9k words
4.09
10k
12

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

I came home from school a little early on Thursday afternoon. I parked in the rear of the house and went in through the dining room. I took my shoes off so I was quiet as I walked. Passing through the kitchen into the dining room I could hardly believe what was before my very eyes.

In the doorway between the dining room and her bedroom was my sedate, quiet stepmother, Velma, wearing only very sheer spun gold Suspants and beige full fashioned stockings with black seams and heel. The stockings were held up by eight garters which was a bit unusual since Suspants normally had only four detachable garters.

I knew she had several pairs of Suspants because I had looked in her lingerie drawer once or twice and had seen them in a variety of colors. This particular pair had been inscribed with black thread that read "Velma's Hairy Cunt" right above her cunt with an arrow pointing toward her cunt.

Suspants were panties with garter tabs that enabled the wearer to go stocking less or wear stockings. The garters were usually five inches long and a lot of women liked Suspants because if they didn't want to wear a girdle, Suspants were a good alternative for them to wear since they could remove the garters and wear them as briefs.

However, the pair Velma was wearing was slightly different than the off the shelf variety. They were a very sheer nylon. Consequently, I was looking right at her auburn colored pubic hair that was quite thick. She wore no bra. As a 36 B cup she really didn't need one.

She didn't seem frightened as she saw me watching her. "I need to piss". she said. "Would you like to watch?"

"Yes." I replied and she proceeded to tell me to pull her panties down so she could sit on the chamber pot sitting on the steps. I moved in closer and hooked my thumbs and forefingers in the waistband. She sat down as I pulled them down and I could see she was already dribbling and the gusset of her panties was already wet. Then the first faint drops of her pee hitting the bottom of the potty followed by the inevitable hissing sound and the full force of her pee going through her cunt lips and splashing into the potty.

As I stood in front of her Velma reached up with her hand and went in between my shorts and my leg until she found my cock.

"I've always wanted to feel this prick of yours." she said. "Now with daddy gone until Saturday afternoon, it gives us a chance to play with each other. He has told me your prick is longer than his and also has a longer foreskin than his. I want to find out first hand about your prick. By the way do you like my gold panties darling?"

I could feel my prick beginning to get erect and I replied to her question in the affirmative.

She finished pissing, stood up after releasing my cock from her hand, pulled my hand through her wet hairy cunt, and said. "Now feel the wet crotch and my wet cunt. Do you want to fuck me darling?" Without waiting for a reply she reached down and pulled her panties up so the gusset was tight around her crotch.

I stuck my hand down in the crotch of her panties and felt how wet it already was and said "Yes, I want to fuck you mother."

"Then let's go into the bedroom and play with each other for awhile so I can learn more about your fat prick, Then we can play with each other for the next day or two. Daddy thinks he is fooling me, but I know he took Barbara, his redhead whore, to Nashville with him. He is going to be fucking and sucking her cunt for the next two days and nights while I am back here with nothing to do."

As she led the way into her bedroom, I could see the black seams and heel on her stockings and noted they were quite straight and pulled tightly. The hair between her stocking tops and her panties was quite prominent and I wondered if she had stopped shaving or had never started. I also noted as she raised her arm that she had a prominent growth of hair under her armpit, so I presumed daddy had told her to not shave any longer.

She put a towel on the bedspread and sat down on the edge of the bed. I stood in front of her and she reached out and pulled my shorts and boxers down with one felt swoop revealing my long uncut cock in all its glory to her.

"Did you wash your big cock this morning?" she asked.

"Yes mommy, I did." I replied.

"Did you pull the foreskin back over the head of it and wash the head of your cock too?" she asked.

"Yes mommy. I did that too." I replied again.

With that, she reached down, took my dangling cock in her hand, raised it to her mouth, inserted the entire length in her mouth not bothering to retract the foreskin, and began sucking on it.

Velma held my prick in her right hand as she sucked it while holding my nuts in her left hand and fondling them as she played with me. Suddenly I felt her right hand pull the foreskin back over the head of my cock and she was sucking tightly on the head of my prick.

"Do you like mommy sucking on the head of your big prick darling? Daddy likes it when I do that to him. You know, I had never even seen a real cock before I met your father. When I saw his cock just dangling on his thigh I thought it was so big I would never get it all in my cunt. I was wrong. Now let me suck your cock some more then we will do a few other things this late afternoon." she said.

I told her I liked her sucking my cock and she went back at it with renewed vigor until, unable to hold back any longer, I simply erupted in her mouth. Velma swallowed the initial spurts, but finally had so much semen in her mouth it began running out the corners of it. She simply took her fingers and pushed it back inside her mouth and swallowed it too. When she had all my semen sucked out of my cock, she pulled my foreskin back over the head, released my nuts from her hand, and looked up at my face with a large smile on her face and said. "I really enjoyed sucking your big cock darling. Now I need to pee again. Will you help me go this time?"

"Of course I will." I said. "Just tell me what you want me to do and I will do it."

Velma stood up beside the bed and took my hand. She spread her legs apart and put my hand down in the crotch of her panties. "Do you feel how fucking wet these are?" she asked.

"Yes. They are pretty wet." I replied.

"I want to go out on the side porch and I am going to spread my legs and piss through my wet panties. Then when I finish, if you need to piss, I want you to piss all over me. Then we will take a shower together, get dressed again, and go to dinner." Velma said.

We went out on the side porch, she spread her legs wide apart as I was looking at her hairy belly through the sheer nylon. Suddenly the pee began dripping down through the crotch, spreading out and going all over her stockings until they were soaking wet too. She peed for about thirty seconds, then it was all over. She knelt down and I took my prick, aimed it at her without pulling my foreskin back and began pissing all over her chest, belly, pussy, legs until finally she told me to piss in her mouth. I aimed it at her open mouth and she took a mouthful which she swallowed. I finished and she immediately grabbed my cock and stuffed it in her mouth, sucking it for all she was worth until she got all of the remnants of my piss. The she stood up, took me by my cock and led me inside the house.

"Now you motherfucker, you know a couple of my secrets. I'll tell you more later, but right now we are going to get these wet stockings and panties off of me and go shower together." she said.

I helped her remove her wet stockings as she unhooked the eight garters from them. She pulled her panties down revealing to me a lower belly covered with a mass of auburn colored hair which continued down her thighs. I gently slipped each stocking off and put them together with her panties.

We headed upstairs for the shower and Velma told me she needed to pee again. So I got in the shower and laid down and told her to straddle me and just piss all over me.

She straddled me and spread her hairy cunt lips wide open and began pissing again. It gushed out her pee hole and down onto my flaccid cock and nuts. She finished and I sat up and grabbed her ass cheeks and put my face in her wet hairy cunt and proceeded to begin licking her dry. She ooohed and aaahed about it then told me that was enough.

We turned the water on in the shower and I took the soap and told her to spread her legs apart and I would wash her cunt. I soaped her hairy pussy up into a nice later, washed it, then told her to let it rinse off. She did and I began soaping her cunt again and this time I got a very rich later which I just played with. I soaped her legs again and found they were quite hairy. Soaped the rest of her body including her little teats then told her to rinse off.

Velma then began soaping me, especially my hanging cock. She pulled my foreskin back and soaped the red head of my cock then my nuts, fondling them gently as she did so. She told me to rinse off, which I did, then she began soaping me again, getting a rich lather around my cock. She proceeded to soap the rest of my body, then I rinsed off and we turned off the water and got out of the shower.

I dried her off, playing a long time with her cunt as I did so. She asked me to suck her cunt, but I told her to wait five minutes until we were both dry. She dried me off, gently rubbing my cock and nuts with the towel.

"Let's go in my bedroom and I will suck your fucking pussy." I told her. She followed me into my room and I told her to lie down on my bed and spread her hairy cunt lips wide open. I mounted her with my cock directly over her face and buried my face in her cunt, seeking out her clit.

I found the nub and gently manipulated it until it grew a little, then I went down on her and began sucking it. She wiggled and squirmed as I sucked her and finally emitted a long low scream and said "I'm coming all over the place you fucking cunt eater. Stick your fucking tongue in my cunt and eat my cunt out."

As I went to her cunt, I felt her hand on my prick and suddenly felt her warm mouth around my shaft. She sucked my cock and jacked me off at the same time until I was unable to restrain myself any longer and sprayed her mouth with a torrent of hot semen. She sucked me until I was finished and I continued eating her cunt until I felt her spasm again.

I got off of Velma and got around so we were face to face and kissed her, getting a slight bit of my semen from her lips and tongue.

"You are a fucking delight." she said. "You ate my pussy as well as your father does and you made me climax numerous times. It felt so good. I'm glad I have you around while he is gone because I know he is fucking and sucking Barbara the next couple of days while he leaves me at home with nothing to do."

"Did he tell you to not shave your legs and pits anymore?" I asked.

"Yes. He told me to just throw my razor away and let my hair grow. He told me it turns him on to see my legs and pits all covered with hair and he loves my legs when I wear stockings all the time. He buys them for me you know."

"Did he buy the six and eight strap Suspants for you too?" I asked. "I thought they only came with four garter straps rather than six."

"He has a friend in Princeton who gets them for him." Velma replied. "She knows how to get the sheer nylon ones too. I like them because I don't need to wear a girdle when I wear stockings. Jewel Burke likes them too and he gets them for her as well as for his girlfriend Barbara. He likes them because he can see my cunt hair through the fabric. Now we need to get dressed because we are going to dinner with Bob and Jewel this evening and they may spend the night here. She wants you to fuck, you know. All she can do is talk to me about your big fucking cock. By the way, you need to slip into your lingerie for this dinner tonight. It is a 'female only' dinner and program."

"How am I supposed to go in drag?" I asked.

"Wear your lovely lingerie you have stashed in your dresser drawer." Velma replied.

"What the fuck? How do you know about my lingerie?" I asked.

"Darling. Mommies know everything about their children. Bring your garter girdle, stockings, bra, and shoes downstairs with you. I have a special pair of panties for you to wear tonight. Now we must begin getting dressed so hurry downstairs so you can watch me." she said.

Velma, after giving my cock a little tweak, headed downstairs. I gathered my black eight strap garter girdle, sheer black cut out bra, dark brown full fashioned stockings with a Havana Heel, one inch brown leather pumps and headed downstairs to Velma's bedroom.

She was standing by her dressing table smoking a cigarette while holding a gold colored bra. There was a clear colored drink on the dressing table. I could only surmise she had needed a gin martini before getting dressed. I wasn't certain it was her first one of the late afternoon though.

"Darling. I want you to apply some liquid rouge to my aureole so they become nice and dark brown. That way my nipples will show through the cut out cups of this bra and the material is sheer enough that my aureole will show off too." Velma said.

I sat on the bench while she stood beside me and I carefully applied the liquid rouge to each aureoles. It dried almost at once and made them almost black. She slipped the bra on and asked me to fasten the two hooks in back. She turned around and I was gazing at pink nipples sticking out of the cups but seeing the black aureoles behind the sheer nylon.

That being done she slipped into her eight strap gold garter belt and sat on the edge of the bed to put her stockings on. I was fascinated by the amount of brown hair she had on her legs. It was almost an inch long and a quite heavy growth. She rolled one stocking down, put her foot in the toe and gently pulled it back across her foot until the heel was in place. Then she pulled it up her leg making sure the seam in back was straight. She fastened the front garter to it, then did the same thing to the other stocking.

Velma stood up, fastened the two side garters to each stocking then told me to hook the one at the back, but not in the keyhole as that might cause a runner in the nylon. When she was finished she had each stocking held in place with four garters.

There was a lot of brown hair showing above her stocking tops to her cunt

Suddenly, she said "I need to piss again darling. Come stand by me while I go in the chamber pot. That way I can play with your long dick while I piss." We walked to the doorway and she sat down on the pot and the pee began running immediately. She took hold of my prick and played with my foreskin, moving it back and forth over my cock head. I started getting a hard on, which is what I think she wanted me to do, because she suddenly bent forward a little bit and stuck her mouth over the red head of my prick and began sucking on it.

"Velma. You're going to cause me to give you a blast of sperm filled semen if you keep that up." I told her.

"I know dear. That's why I'm sucking your prick. I could use a sperm cocktail before we go to dinner."

With that I pulled her head onto my cock and erupted into her mouth giving her five or six good solid blasts of hot semen before letting her go. She continued sucking my prick until she was sure she had all the semen I could give her. She took some tissue, wiped her wet cunt, and stood up and took me by my cock back into the bedroom.

"Now we need to get you dressed, so put your garter girdle on. Then I'll help you with your stockings and bra. Then I'll show you the panties you are going to wear tonight. I have a wig for you to wear that will be perfect as well as a nice dress.

The panties were a split crotch in sheer black that would let my cock dangle though the opening if I chose to let it. In other words, if a lady wanted to get to my cock in a hurry, all I needed to do was raise my dress above my knees and open the crotch of the pantie and it would be right there for her.

I sat on the dressing table bench, rolled a stocking down, pulled it over my foot, and pulled it up my leg, fastening it to all but the rear garters. I did the same for the other one, then stood up and fastened the two rear garters. Velma checked my seams to make sure they were straight. Then I stepped into the panties and pulled them up and put on a half slip she had for me.

"Now dear, take my glass into the kitchen and fill it up with the beverage in the pitcher that is in the refrigerator and bring it back to me." she said.

I took her glass, smelled the beverage as I poured it and knew at once it was gin. I didn't want her getting drunk on me while we were out tonight so I would need to caution her about having too many.

I took the martini back into the bedroom and Velma was lying on the bed with her legs spread wide apart. "I want you to eat my pussy dear. I am extremely horny and I need you to make me climax a few times so I settle down. I'll spread my cunt lips apart and you can suck my clit, pee hole, and cunt.".

With that, she spread her long cunt lips wide open and I immediately saw her clit and big pee hole. I put my face in her crotch and began sucking her clit. It didn't take but a minute and she was in the throes of a huge orgasm, quickly followed by several more.

"Oh that's it you fucking cunt eater. Eat my fucking clit. It feels so good when you suck it." she said.

I continued sucking her love button for another minute, then moved down to her big pee hole. I tried sticking the tip of my tongue in the hole, but couldn't get it in. However, about the same time I felt something warm against my tongue and realized that the bitch had peed on my mouth.

"You fucking whore. You just pissed in my mouth without telling me you had to go." I shouted. "I should whip your ass for that. Now get up so we can go to dinner then when we come home I'm going to fuck you within an inch of your life."

"I'm sorry darling. I didn't mean to piss in your mouth but I just couldn't hold it back and I was having a marvelous time climaxing. Please don't be angry with me. Remember, I really do want you fucking me tonight. With daddy fucking his redhead whore, I need some good cock inside my cunt." she said.

"What I should do right now though is paddle your fucking ass with a ping pong paddle. That would make you behave if your ass was nice and red." I informed her.

"Please don't do that." Velma implored. "It will make my ass hurt and I wouldn't be able to sit down if it was all red. Daddy did that to me once and my ass cheeks were burning for two days afterward."

"Well then. Perhaps you would like for me to call Becky and invite her to come over and play with us." I said.

"No. I don't need that bushy, black haired cunt over here so she can fuck your cock. I want to do that." Velma replied.

"Then perhaps you would like a little shot of juice that will make you even hornier than you say you are." I responded.

"I don't need any juice or injection of stuff to make me want to fuck any more than I want to now." she said. "Now let's finish dressing so we can go get Bob and Jewel and go eat. Slip on your heels and let me fix your wig."

Within ten minutes we were on our way. Velma had not put any panties or knickers on, so she was sporting a bare ass and I presume either wanted to be fucked or have someone eating her cunt tonight.

We stopped at Bob and Jewel's house and picked them up. Velma shifted to the back seat so Jewel could sit in front with me. As I held the door open for Jewel she flashed me letting me see her red haired pussy and know she wasn't wearing any panties either.

Before I got the car backed out of the driveway, Velma had her head in Bob's lap and had his cock out giving him a blow job.

Jewel left her skirt pulled up to her waist so I could see her stockings, garter girdle, and flaming red cunt hair. She immediately had to pull my skirt and slip up so she could play with my cock.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers