Stepmom and Me Ch. 06A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We watched as Herb pushed his cock into Velma's cunt with abandon. He was giving her a great fucking and she was writhing in ecstasy on the bed calling Herb all kinds of names. Finally, he thrust his pecker in her good and hard and left it there. I nudged Jewel and motioned with my hand that he had blasted a load of pollen into Velma's cunt.

"Now that you filled my fucking cunt with your seed." Velma said "Why don't you get off and let me suck the remnants of our juices off your fucking pecker? Than we can get some sleep and be ready for breakfast in the morning."

Suddenly in the next bedroom, we heard EmmyLou screaming at Bob telling him to eat her cunt harder. "You fucking pussy. Slip your tongue up inside my love channel so I can come all over it." she said.

Bob replied "I'm doing the best I can my dear. You have such a big fucking cunt to eat along with all your fucking pussy hair I simply can't get my tongue inside your cunt quite as far as you would like me to."

"Well then. Suck on my fucking clit so I can climax a few more times." Emmy Lou told him.

"I just love the fact that you have so much pubic hair around your cunt as well as under your arms and on legs. It is very exciting to see women with that much hair. Jewel has thrown her razor away too and just lets it grow." Bob sad.

"Well. It's all Mac that has created this situation. He made Velma stop shaving after they were married. When Becky came over and stayed after her scare at a party, he suggested to her that she need not shave anymore. That caused me to stop shaving and your wife and his red headed whore don't shave anymore either. So because Mac told Velma to not shave anymore, four other women have also stopped. Now let me skin your foreskin back and suck your fucking cock. I could use a mouthful of cream darling."

Jewel took my hand and headed toward the bathroom. She quietly closed the door, pulled her wet panties down and sat down to piss. She spread her legs so I could get a good view and the water came gushing out of her cunt. When she finished she pulled her panties back up without wiping her cunt and told me we were going back to bed and get some sleep.

About two in the morning I felt this warm hand playing with me cock and I turned toward Jewel. She just told me she was awake and needed to play with my peter. So she was jerking me off very gently. I turned toward her and stuck one of her nipples in my mouth and began nursing her and that really turned her on. She moved her hand up and down on my shaft like a piston. I got an immediate erection and she said "Move between my legs so I can get that giant sized fuck pole in my cunt darling. I need some more of your big cock."

I got up on my knees between her legs and she spread her red haired cunt lips wide open. I moved forward and slipped my prick inside her already wet cunt going all the way to the tip of her cervix with it. She squealed in utter delight as I fucked her telling me to leave it in, then telling me to pull it out and ram it back in her.

I moved in and out and she wrapped her nylon clad legs around my back and kept me inside her. Unable to hold back anymore, I simply blasted another load of hot sperm filled semen inside the walls of her cunt, filling her up.

I slipped her panties back on her so she didn't leak all over the sheets, kissed her passionately, and told her I was going back to sleep.

Not long after I heard a little turmoil in the hallway and heard Velma tell Herb she simply had to piss again. He could watch her if he wanted to or she could give him a little golden bath. Herb told her he would watch. "Well then, you can stand in front of me and I'll suck your rampant cock some more for you. You can't seem to get enough of me sucking your cock tonight. Doesn't Emmy Lou ever suck it for you?"

"Not very often. She is hardly ever in the mood for sex and I am surprised she wanted me to pierce her nipples and labial lips tonight. I think Becky may want to be next, once she finds out her mother is pierced. Sometimes she surprises me and wants to suck on my peter, but not very often." Herb replied.

"Well come and stand in front of me and I will suck your cock again." Velma told him.

Not long after that I heard EmmyLou and Bob in the hallway and EmmyLou said "I really have to piss Bob. If I don't get there quickly I'm going to be dribbling on the floor and you would have to lick it up with your tongue."

I nudged Jewel. She squeezed my cock which she had been holding onto and asked "What is going on John"?

"EmmyLou needs to piss and wants Bob to help her. I think she wants him to put his hand under her hairy cunt while she pisses." I replied.

"Well. let's quietly get out of bed and watch them. I doubt she will close the door while she pees since it is the middle of the night and she thinks everyone is asleep." Jewel responded.

We got out of bed and as Jewel suspected, the bathroom door was wide open and the light was on.

EmmyLou, still in her lingerie, was straddling the toilet and Bob had his right hand under her cunt splashing her pee as it fell down.

When she finished she said "Now you motherfucker, get down on your knees and lick my hairy cunt till I tell you to stop. I'm not quite empty so you may get a little dribble or two of my pee in your mouth. You may also play with my cunt rings that Herb put in me tonight."

Bob knelt down on the floor and EmmyLou spread her grey haired cunt lips wide open and Bob slipped his tongue into her vagina.

We could see Bob licking Emmy Lou's grey haired cunt and trying to stick his tongue inside her pee hole. All of a sudden he grabbed onto one of her cunt rings with his teeth and gently pulled it back.

"Ouch you motherfucker." EmmyLou cried. "if you're going to pull my cunt rings at least do it gently. How would you like it if I bit down on the head of your prick?" she asked.

"OK Bob. That's enough. Let's go back to bed and get some sleep. Then in the morning I'll suck your cock again." EmmyLou told him.

Suddenly it quieted down and it was apparent that everyone was tired and needed some sleep. I got up about eight the next morning and peed, then went down and put the coffee pot on and some danish rolls in the oven to bake.

Presently everyone else made it to the kitchen eating area and sat down. Coffee was finished perking and the rolls were finished baking.

Everyone had a couple of rolls and then lit cigarettes and had coffee. Herb then made a very surprise announcement.

EmmyLou is going to have her teats fastened to a two suction cup milking machine designed especially for women. She is going to be what is known as a Hucow. Hucows are women who get their teats milked like a cow has its udders milked.

"Yesterday before we pierced EmmyLou I gave each of her big teats and nipples a little injection of some hormone growth that would make her lactate. When we are finished here, Velma is going to get the milking machine that Mac uses on her to milk her teats and I am going to hook EmmyLou's nipples up and see if she is lactating yet." Herb told us. EmmyLou is, in fact, going to be what I want her to be and that is a lactating whore."

Jewel and Velma looked on in astonishment as they each knew they might also be hooked up to the machine later on after Emmy Lou was finished.

Emmy Lou was wearing an open cut out bra and her large nipple rings were through the holes in the bra. Herb told Jewel and Velma to remove her rings and as they did so, he removed her bra. Her big teats sagged a little when the bra came off, but not too much. Velma got the milking machine from the closet and showed Herb how to attach the suction cups to EmmyLou's nipples. Herb told Velma to turn the switch on and when she did so, Emmy's teats began moving up and down a little bit.

The milking machine began a nice slow steady pace and suddenly EmmyLou got a most contented look on her face as though she was thoroughly enjoying being milked. Suddenly we could see droplets of a white liquid falling into each of the bottles attached to the rubber tubing. Emmy Lou was actually lactating. She suddenly told Bob to stand in front of her and as he did so, she grabbed his flaccid cock and stuck it in her mouth.

"It looks to me like that milking machine turned Emmy Lou on and she needs a drink of Bob's baby batter." Jewel told us. "I wonder if it would do that to me?"

"Well when Mac puts those suction cups on my nipples and turns it on, I get a feeling in my pussy that I want to be fucked." Velma replied. "He leaves it on me about four or five minutes, turns it off, then mounts me like a stallion mounts a mare to breed her. I can't get enough of his fucking peter when he does that to me"

"Maybe I should have it put on my teats and find out if I want to sucks Bob's cock and make me climax or not." Jewel replied.

"It really turned me on." Velma told them. "I was coming in a heartbeat and juices were running out of my cunt. Then when he fucked me I was really in ecstasy."

EmmyLou continued with the suction cups fastened to her nipples and the milk was really beginning to flow into the bottles.

"John, get over here and fuck my cunt." Emmy Lou said. "I'm getting so fucking horny I can't wait any longer to climax, but I need you fucking my pussy to make it good."

She spread her legs wide open and I got on my knees in back of her cunt. I spread her lips wide open and dived in with my rigid prick. I found her clit and began pulling on it,. She gave a little squeeze and I suddenly had a belly full of warm, hot pee.

"You fucking whore." I said. "You pissed all over me. I should pull your teats when the machine gets taken off your teats." I said.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. You fucking on my pussy just made me squirt like crazy." she replied. "OK Herb. I'm finished. Turn the machine off and unhook my teats from it."

Herb shut the milking machine off and released the suction cups from her nipples. With that, I reached up and closed my mouth over one of them and began nursing her. Her nipple was swollen and still leaking milk.

"Oh you fucker. You knew I would want that to happen didn't you? How did you know I wanted my nipple sucked?" Emmy Lou asked.

"I think Becky needs to have her teats put on this machine after Herb has given her a little juice to make her lactate. Maybe the next time you come over we can see how she likes it." I told them." I'll bet she'll enjoy having the suction cups milking her and maybe I can fuck her like I did Emmy Lou while she is getting milked."

"I have already taken care of that John." Herb said. "She got her injection from the doctor yesterday and she should be about ready to start lactating today or tomorrow. When she starts she'll let one of us know because she'll be concerned about her teats having milk in them."

"Oh. I think it will be a delight to see her kneeling down on the stool with her ass in the air and her big teats hooked up to the milking machine. I'm sure she will want to be fucked while she is being milked too." I replied.

"Well, we'll know quickly enough as she is due to arrive soon." Herb said.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang. I went to answer it, knowing it would be Becky. I opened the door to let her in and was pleasantly surprised to see she had also brought along Jim, the guy I worked with at Mel's store.

"Come in and stay awhile." I said. "We've been waiting for Becky and we get a nice surprise with Jim here too. Let me take your coats and you can go into the kitchen and make a drink."

Becky handed me her coat and I immediately saw she was wearing some of the dazzling lingerie from her parents golden Anniversary party a few weeks before. She had on her gold garter belt with the inscription "Becky's Cunt" with an arrow pointing to it and her sheer black stockings with "Becky" embroidered on the welt of each stocking.

But Jim really surprised me as he was also wearing an eight strap black garter belt and gray sheer stockings with floral flocking along the outside of each one. His cock was just dangling between his legs.

"Wow. You two will fit right in with everyone else who is here." I said.

"John. My teats have filed up terribly since yesterday. My nipples have begun leaking milk and my bra is already soaking wet from leaking. What do you suppose is going on?" Becky asked me.

"I don't know Becky, but when you get in the kitchen you will be pleasantly surprised to see an immediate remedy for your problem." I replied. "Now let's go get a drink."

We went into the kitchen area and Becky was completely surprised when she saw her mother and father as well as Bob, Jewel, and Velma.

"Becky, what's going on with you? Your bra is soaking wet and teats look like they are filled up." EmmyLou asked.

"I don't know mother. My teats began filling up late last night and I began leaking this morning. Jim came and got me and told me we were coming here." Becky replied.

"Well, Velma has just the thing for those leaking teats of your." Emmy Lou replied. "She hs a two cup milking machine just built for women who are lactating. I just got off of it and it is wonderful. It pulled on my nipples so gently and made me so horny I had to get fucked." Emmy Lou replied. "Now Velma will get the machine and get you hooked up to it and we will let you get your teats milked while we watch."

Velma got the milking machine moved into a good spot and told Becky to kneel down on the pillow while she cleaned her nipples off and hooked her up to the suction cups.

Becky moved over, kneeled down on the pillow and Jim unhooked her wet bra. Velma washed off her nipples, then fastened the suction cups to therm.

"I'm going to turn the machine on and you will find there will be a little rhythm as it sucks your nipples. You'll be able to see your milk falling into the bottles. When you are finished I'll tun the machine off and clean your teats off." Velma said.

The machine began sucking on Becky's nipples and the milk began dripping into the bottles right away. Suddenly Becky got a very contented look on her face and said "I think I'm getting horny and may need a good fucking while I'm being milked."

"I would have expected that." Emmy Lou said. "That was what happened to me when my teats were being milked. Maybe your daddy would enjoy sticking his cock in your cunt." Emmy Lou said. "I think I want to suck Jim's anteater cock while you're being fucked. Besides that, Jim is wearing sheer grey nylons like I wear so we would be a couple."

Emmy Lou sat in a chair and Jim moved over in front of her. She gently fondled his scrotum where his nuts were hanging, the moved her mouth to his very long foreskin. His cock was still pretty flaccid, so she asked him if he wanted her to play with his foreskin first or to just push it back and suck his cock.

"Why don't you play with my foreskin first, then I'll probably get an erection and you can push the foreskin back over the head of my cock and suck it or even fuck it if you want to." Jim replied.

Meanwhile, Herb had spread Becky's very hairy cunt lips apart and mounted her from behind as Becky continued to be milked. He slipped his long slender prick inside her and she exclaimed "Oh daddy. Your peter feels so good in my pussy. You're clear to the tip of my cervix and with my teats being milked I'm going to climax a couple of times. I may even have to pee while you're fucking me."

Herb said. "I'm going to give you a good fucking while you're being milked. if you have to piss, I'm sure someone will be under you to catch it and drink it. Now just focus on climaxing a getting your cunt all wet. Then I'll fill it with some nice warm pollen Becky."

A minute later Becky screamed "I'm going to piss so anyone wanting to drink it get underneath me. I'm going to piss a bucketful."

Velma, sensing a real opportunity to drink some hot pee, scooted underneath Becky just as the pee began dribbling onto the floor. She opened her mouth and was treated to a deluge that she could hardly handle. Velma didn't stay under Becky too long as she got drenched with pee.

Herb told Becky he was going to blast a load of pollen inside her cunt and Becky screamed "Fuck me, you motherfucking father. Your prick is swelling up and I want it to drown my cunt."

Emmy Lou asked Jim if he had washed his long foreskin when he got up.

"I wash my foreskin several times during the day. I like it nice and clean so a whore like you can suck it and let me pollinate your mouth." Jim replied.

"Well, I belong to a small women's circle group from church and the subject of men's cocks somehow or other came up at our last meeting." Emmy Lou said. "I was amazed at the women who said they enjoyed sucking a cock and how many of the preferred an uncut cock. I mean, this is a group I would never expect to talk about men's cocks and foreskins and sucking cocks. There are only five us in the group and every one of them expressed their opinion of a man being cut or uncut and how they enjoyed sucking a cock. Plus they're all married."

"Who are they?" Jim asked.

"Well, there's Sue, Meredith, Martha, and Lois. Sue expressed

her opinion that she preferred a cock like yours with a long foreskin and enjoyed watching the man piss through the foreskin instead of pulling it back. Meredith liked that idea too. Martha liked to hold a mans cock while he pissed and she enjoyed sucking a cock without the foreskin pulled back. Lois liked fucking a man with his foreskin still over the head of his cock and watching him piss after she had been fucked by it." Emmy Lou said.

"I know a couple of those women." Jim said. "I know Sue and Meredith. I've fucked both of them. Meredith has a couple of unusual pairs of Directoire Knickers. When I first saw her I thought she was wearing a long legged panty girdle, but discovered they were DK's with eight garters attached to the legs inside. She can garter her stockings, then pull the rest of the leg down over her stockings and needs no garter belt or girdle to hold them up. All she has to do to get a cock in her cunt is pull the DK's down and spread her cunt lips open."

"Really?" EmmyLou responded. "i'm surprised that either one of them let you fuck them. They are both tight with their hubbies."

"Meredith has coal black hair like Becky and Sue has grey cunt hair like yours and lots of it too." Jim said. "Sue really enjoyed playing with my prick and played with it a long time before she wanted me to fuck her. She really wanted to jack me off to see if the head of my cock was going to pop out of the foreskin. I just told her to fuck my cock and I filled her cunt up with creamy pollen. I'll tell you more about Sue a little later. Meredith was a little quicker on the draw and wanted my cock after just jacking me off a few minutes. I also gave her wet cunt a semen bath. Meredith told me she hadn't had any cock for a long time because her husband can't get an erection any longer."

"Oh well. I didn't think they were talking about fucking any other men.." Emmy said.

"I also made Sue get rid of those fucking white cotton panties she wore and got her into some classy nylon briefs in various colors. Also found a garter girdle or two for her to keep her chubby little belly tucked in. I told her to get a couple of nursing bras to wear when she and I were getting together so I could suck her large nipples without her having to take the bra off." Jim said.

"How did she respond to that?" Emmy asked.

"A lot like you did when I delivered a few packages to a party you were at and John was there. Oh, I also told her to do way with her razor and let her hair grow." Jim said. She said her hubby would wonder why she wasn't shaving her pits and legs anymore. Just tell him you're tired of shaving all those places every other day."

"So what about Meredith?" Emmy Lou asked.