Stepmom and Me Ch. 06A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't jerk me off so I blast off too quickly." I warned her. I haven't fucked Velma all day and my nuts are loaded with semen. I know you are just dying to finally be able to fuck me, but don't get in a big hurry. We have all night darling." I told her.

"Oh Johnny, I want your prick in me so badly I can hardly wait." she replied.

We arrived at the dinner scene and noted there were only three or four cars in the lot. Not too many people I thought and that made me happy. If I saw no one I knew that would be just fine.

Bob and I walked pretty well in our one inch heels, so there was no problem walking like a woman. Velma rang a buzzer when we got to the front door and a peep hole opened. Velma identified us and the door was buzzed. It was a small dining room with about six tables set up.

Our table was in the center of the room and as I looked around I did not see anyone I even remotely thought I knew.

Velma, on the other hand, greeted several people by name and got some looks from some of the ladies wondering who was with her.

We no sooner got seated and ordered drinks than Velma said she needed to pee. She left the table and was joined immediately by another lady, who I presumed was a casual acquaintance of hers. They entered the ladies room together and I thought this would be a good time to let Jewel know I needed to piss too.

"Let's go see what's up with Velma and her friend." I said to Jewel. We got up and went to the ladies room and quietly opened the door. There were several stalls in the room and Velma and her friend were in one of them.

I could hear Velma talking and she said "I finally get to eat your fucking pussy for awhile tonight darling. I have been waiting patiently for weeks to be able to do this. Now get your fucking panties down and spread your legs so I can get my tongue in your slit and eat your cunt.

Her friend said "I don't have any panties on darling so just stick your face in my fucking cunt and eat away. I can't wait to feel your tongue in my cunt and around my fucking pee hole. I have to piss, but I'll wait till I come a few times before I piss."

It got very quiet and suddenly we could hear Velma's pee dribbling into the water in the toilet. This was followed by the hissing sound then the gush of her pee as it left her pee hole.

"Oh my darling. You did really need to piss didn't you?" her friend said.

"I shouldn't have had the second martini before we left home this afternoon. John knew I had one, but not two of them before we left to come here. He has such a cock on him. He is a little longer than Mac's and bigger around. I sucked him this afternoon and he gave me a huge mouthful of baby batter. Now I get to fuck him for a day or two till Mac gets back home." Velma told her.

"Hush and just eat my pussy darling. You're making me climax when you suck my clit." her friend said.

Meanwhile, Jewel raised her skirt and sat on the toilet and proceeded to pee. It poured out of her and as she was peeing she pulled my skirt up with one hand and put my flaccid cock in her mouth with the other and began sucking me. She twirled her tongue around my foreskin and took my hand to make me hold my skirt up, then began fondling my nut sack.

I whispered to her to be easy or she was going to make me blast off in her mouth.

Jewel just mouthed the words "I want some baby batter." I erupted about ten seconds later, filling her mouth with hot sperm filled semen. She kept sucking till she had my cock dry and empty, then let go of my cock. She stood up with her skirt in her hand and motioned for me to kneel down and lick her wet pussy.

I licked her pussy and as I was doing that we heard Velma and her friend go past our stall and leave the restroom as Velma said "We must have had company while I was peeing. I wonder if it is anyone we know? I guess we might find out soon enough if we are patient."

They left the restroom and Jewel stood up and kissed me passionately on the mouth sticking her tongue in my mouth. "You motherfucker. I just can't wait to get your fucking prick in my cunt tonight darling." she said. "Now we need to go out and eat dinner then watch the show. It is supposed to be quite a show. Something about nipple and labial lips piercing."

"Is it anyone we might know?" I asked.

"I doubt it. I'm told it is a lady with big long nipples and labia lips that hang down out of her outer lips. It might be interesting to watch. Perhaps it will give someone some ideas. You know your stepmother is quite imaginative don't you?" Jewel said.

We got back to our table and Velma was still talking to some people at another table. Bob was gone and we presumed he was with someone in the restroom.

Jewel wanted a drink so I told her I would get them and headed for the bar. Velma interrupted me as I headed that way and told me she also wanted a martini. So I got three Bombay gin martinis and went back to our table.

Velma had a look on her face like the cat that ate the canary, so I knew she had been sexually satisfied when in the toilet.

"Thank you darling." she said. "I am really thirsty and this will taste very good. It is nice and cold."

"Did you have a good pee?" I asked. "Took you a long time in the restroom."

"Well. I really had to piss." she whispered. "I hadn't gone since before we left home when you played with my cunt." she replied. "I'll pull my skirt up and scoot over by you if you want to play with my wet cunt." she said.

Bob arrived back at our table just as dinner was being served. Dinner was superb and consisted of prime rib, potato, salad, and rolls. Dessert followed then an announcement that the show would begin promptly in fifteen minutes and anyone needing to use the restroom was encouraged to do so now.

There was a scurrying of people moving to the toilets and I think it didn't make any difference which one you used. Of course, it was possible there were women dressed as men and certainly there were men dressed as women.

The house lights dimmed and the program began. A man wearing nothing emerged from the darkness pushing a hospital gurney with a body totally covered lying on it. He pushed it so it was directly under a set of stage lights that illuminated it quite clearly. A small table was then pushed out onto the floor beside the man and he pulled the cover off the figure on the gurney.

I gasped as I saw it was Emmy Lou. I leaned over to Velma and said "Oh my God dear. That's Emmy Lou on the gurney. I wonder what the fuck he is going to do to her?"

It didn't take long as he quickly pulled on a set of rubber gloves and pulled the nipple on her right teat up and clamped it off. He picked up a piercing needle and quickly inserted it into the nipple, cleansed off the little amount of blood that appeared, then fastened a two inch long titanium ring through the nipple. He followed that by repeating the process on her left nipple. Emmy Lou has big teats and wears a size 38 C bra.

He then moved down between her legs to her very bushy cunt. It was covered with gray hair which was very thick. He pulled a clamp on her left inner labial lip which hung down about an inch outside her outer lips and quickly pierced it in two separate and distinct places. He followed that by inserting two titanium rings in her cunt lip. Then he followed by doing the same thing to the other labial lip and also put two rings in it.

When he finished Emmy Lou got up off the gurney, knelt down in front of him and fondled his nuts. Then she took her hand and lifted his flaccid cock and slipped all of it into her mouth and began sucking on it.

He became erect almost at once and as she applied more pressure with her mouth he was unable to hold back and shuddered as he blasted a load of semen into her mouth. She swallowed all of it and continued sucking his prick and playing with his nuts. He reached down with both hands and gently pulled the rings on her teats until they were outstretched about two inches.

She finally stood up and we could see she was wearing a grey garter girdle and beige nylon stockings. She asked if anyone would like to see her piercings and as hands went up she moved to their tables so they see her and touch them.

Velma put her hand up and EmmyLou moved to our table. EmmyLou was a tall lady at six feet and wearing two inch high heeled shoes was impressive. As she walked toward Velma her unconfined teats swayed back and forth creating a nice vision with the new rings in her nipples.

"You fucking whore." Velma whispered in her ear. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me you were going to be the main attraction tonight? You and Herb must come to our house after the show and spend the night with the four of us. Mac is out of town until Saturday and I have John to fuck me." Velma told her. "Bob and Jewel are spending the night too."

About that time Herb came to the table as the announcer was telling everyone the show was concluded, but they could stay for a half hour to have a nightcap. Jewel took one look at Herb's cock and motioned him to come beside her so she could touch and feel his prick.

"Herb. Velma invited us to her house for the evening because she wants to study my piercings. I'm anxious to do it so gather your equipment and bring our coats so we can leave when they do." EmmyLou said.

"I think we might just do that." EmmyLou continued. "I think Herb would enjoy fucking Jewel with her flaming red cunt hair."

Herb came back to the table with his piercing equipment and coats and we were ready to go. I drove and Herb followed me in their car. When we got to our house I pulled way to the rear so Herb could put their car out of sight. The first thing Emmy Lou did when she got out of the car was squat a bit, spread her legs and begin pissing. She must have really had to go because she pissed for about a whole minute before it tapered off to a dribble.

We got out of the car and Emmy Lou said. "I had a couple of martinis before Herb pierced me and hadn't peed since before that, so I really had to go. Bob, would you like to run your hand through my nice wet hairy pussy or maybe get down and lick me and play with my new rings?"

Bob went over and got down in front of EmmyLou and put his hand on her very hairy pussy and then stuck his tongue in her wet hair. "That tastes pretty good EmmyLou." he said. "I think I'll eat your fucking pussy tonight." With that he went to work sucking her cunt as she spread her cunt lips open for him.

Herb looked at Velma and as he did so I could see his rather long but thin prick begin to stand up and get rigid. Velma motioned him to come over to her and as he did so, she reached down and grabbed hold of his pecker and played with it. I saw her whisper something in his ear and his face brightened into a big smile.

"We'll see you for breakfast about eight o'clock everybody. Herb wants to eat my pussy and I want to suck his long thin pecker, so we are going to go play with each other then get some sleep." Velma said.

Jewel looked at me and nodded her head for us to let them go ahead then follow them and see what they were doing. Herb and Velma headed upstairs, Velma still in her heels and lingerie.

Emmy Lou with her big bushy pussy was fondling Bob's cock and finally said to him. "Let's go find a bedroom so we can play with each other. You seem fascinated by my rings and I want to play with your fucking cock. Good night John and Jewel." she said and off they went with Emmy Lou towering over Bob.

Jewel said "I think that leaves just you and me, but before we do anything I really need to pee again. Why don't you take off your dress and wig then maybe I can pee all over you?"

"Why don't we just go outside and you can piss in the grass." I replied. "I'm not quite ready for a golden shower yet."

We went outdoors and Jewel spread her short legs apart, spread her cunt lips and began forcing out a stream that had plenty of power behind it. She sprayed all over the grass and I knew it would either help it or kill it.

When she finished I took my hand and ran it through her wet cunt then took her hand and went back inside the house.

"Let's go find Herb and Velma." I said. "I want to hear what they are doing."

We went upstairs and quietly looked in a bedroom where there was a faint light showing under the door. The door was not completely closed so we were able to see what was going on.

Herb was flat on the bed and had his face buried in Velma's cunt eating her out. She was on top and was stroking his cock so the foreskin was going back and forth over the head of his cock.

"Eat my fucking pussy you little fucking prick. You're making me come when you suck my clitoris. I may need to take a leak in your mouth so be prepared." she said. "I'm having a great time stroking your skinny pecker and pulling your long fucking foreskin back and forth over the head of it. If you think you're going to blast off, let me know so I can get my mouth over your cock and get your sperm filled semen."

"I'm ready for you to dribble in my mouth you whore. I didn't think you would want to play with me tonight. EmmyLou had just sucked my cock before we went to put on the show for you folks and I wasn't certain I could even get another erection tonight, but you've got me real stiff again." Herb said.

"Well, just keep eating me and I'll give you a good dribble. Here it comes you motherfucker." she told him. With that she squeezed her bladder and peed all over Herb's mouth.

"Oh darling. That is so good." he said. "You must give me another squirt or two then I'm going to stick my tongue in your fucking vagina and eat it out."

I squeezed Jewel's hand and motioned for us to go find Emmy Lou and Bob.

They were in the next bedroom down and Bob was hovered over Emmy Lou who had her hands down on her cunt holding her gray haired cunt lips open for him to eat.

"Suck my fucking cunt you little male whore. I want your fucking tongue in my cunt as far as you can get it and making me climax all night. I was so horny when Herb pierced me I wanted to climax all over the table." Emmy Lou said. Do you like my fucking rings in my cunt Bob?"

"I love your rings. I can't believe you actually let Herb do the piercing. I thought you would have a professional do the piercing." Bob replied.

"Herb read up on how to pierce nipples and labial lips and I just wanted to let him do it. Remember, three months ago he swore vehemently that I would never be pierced. I used a lot of sexual techniques to convince him I was all for getting it done. I finally told him if he didn't let me get them pierced I wouldn't suck his prick anymore. That convinced him to do it himself." Now let me jack your cock off then suck it when you spurt your hot seed. I love tasting semen." Emmy Lou said.

Jewel took my hand and headed for the last bedroom. She slipped out of her dress and sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed my cock in her hand. "Now Johnny, I am going to suck this whopper for a few seconds, then I want it all the way up inside my fucking cunt. I can't wait till you fuck me with it." she said. She slipped the foreskin back and put it in her mouth and sucked it for about ten seconds.

She let go of it, laid back on the bed, spread her legs wide apart, opened her cunt lips and said "Now give me all of that motherfucking cock of yours. I need a real good fuck."

I got up on the bed between her legs and put my prick at the opening to her vagina. Jewel grabbed it and slipped it inside of her then pulled me inside as she wrapped her legs around my back.

"Oh you motherfucker. That feels so good. You don't know what it is like to be married to a man who can't fuck you because he might have another heart attack and die. He eats my pussy and I suck his cock, but I need a good fuck once in awhile, so fuck me good with that pecker of yours." Jewel said.

I pressed my cock up until the head of it reached her cervix. She ooohed and aaaahed as I fucked her, tweaking my little nipples with her thumb and forefinger. I slipped it almost out of her cunt, then rammed it back in full force. I did that several times before just pressing it against her cervix again.

"Oh you big fucker. It feels so good. You don't know how long I've waited to get your cock inside my cunt. Now give me a blast of pollen and fill me up good. Then I'll slip a pair of panties on and let it leak out all night so the crotch is soaking wet." she told me.

I fucked her with abandon and as I prepared to shower her with pollen I slipped it in and out of her cunt. Suddenly she realized I was going to erupt inside her and she pulled me deep inside with her legs around my back and said "Blast off you motherfucker. I want you to drown my cunt with semen."

I sprayed five or six good spurts of hot semen deep inside her then let the remainder of it just dribble into her very wet cunt. She just laid back and enjoyed it slowly coming down off her magical moment of climaxes.

"Oh Johnny, that feels so good to have your big prick deep inside me and fucking me good. I need to do this with you more often. Velma is going to have to share you with me. My fucking cunt is so wet I'll leak all night long. Now come up to my face and let me suck your cock clean, then I'll put my panties on." she said.

I moved up to her face and she stuffed my now shrinking cock in her mouth and sucked on it. She pulled my long foreskin way back and sucked the head of my prick clean, then pulled the foreskin back down so it was covering my cock.

I got off of Jewel and reached over in her dress pocket where she told me she had a pair of panties. I found them and took them to her. She raised her feet off the bed and told me to slip them on her legs. As I did so, I could see red hair sticking through her stockings and said to her. "You don't shave your legs anymore dear?"

She finished pulling her panties up to her crotch and replied to me saying "No. Bob told me to not shave anymore. He wanted to see my legs and armpits all hairy like Velma's are. So I threw my razor away. He loves it and I know your daddy does too because he has told me so."

"I'm beginning to think my father is more of a ladies man than I thought he was. I think he tries to fuck every woman he has eyes for. You know he took Barbara with him to Nashville for a few days while he was on business? That's how I got to spend time fucking Velma. She told me that if he was going to fuck that redheaded bitch, she was going to have my prick inside her. Plus, I also got you tonight." I said. "We must do this more often dear. You must not wear panties when you are at the store and perhaps we can find a spot where you can fuck me some more."

"I'll bet you didn't take a good look at Emmy Lou when she came in. She has all kind of hair growing on her legs and more under her armpits than some women do around their cunt. She is a hairy fucking cunt, just like her daughter Becky. Becky is all black hair. When she and Emmy Lou put a pair of panties on they each have so much hair that the fabric never touches their lower belly for all the pubic hair." I told her

We heard noise from the bedroom with Velma and Herb, so we got up to investigate. The door was still slightly open and a night light on the dresser was lit, so we could peek inside. Velma was flat on her back with her legs spread wide open and Herb was ready to mount her. His long thin pecker was sticking out in front of him like a flag pole as Velma said "Now give me that fucking prick of yours and fuck me good with it. I want you to make me orgasm a few times now when you fuck me. After you fill my cunt with your pollen, we'll get some rest. Now stick that motherfucker in me and screw me good."

Herb proceeded to mount her and thrust his thin pecker inside her cunt in one slick motion causing Velma to cry out "You big fucker. You're clear up to the tip of my cervix and I'm ready to climax already. Keep that fucking pole in there and screw me good."