Stepmom and Me Ch. 06A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She may be a Deacon in your church, but she's also a cock hound. She can't get enough of my long foreskin and peter. She likes to twirl my foreskin into a tight spiral, then let it go. She also likes to hold onto it while I piss. After that, she spreads her cunt lips and wants my peter inside her black haired cunt. She can't get enough of my peter." Jim replied. "I also told her to quit shaving her pits and legs so I could see all the black hair."

What did Meredith say about that?" Emmy Lou asked.

"She told me her husband wouldn't like that and as a Deacon how would she keep people from knowing it. I told her when she was out and about simply to wear slacks and tops that didn't let her pits be seen by anyone." Jim said. "Now, are you going to just play with my cock or do you want me to fuck you with it?"

"Oh Jim. I need your long peter inside my wet cunt right now. I'm so horny after you told me about two of my church circle friends liking your cock." Emmy Lou said.

With that, EmmyLou stroked Jim's cock a few times, then impaled herself on it until it was completely inside her wet cunt.

"Now fuck me good with that weapon and drench me with your potent pollen." Emmy Lou told him. " I don't want to get pregnant again, but I love having semen dripping from my cunt into my Directoire Knickers. It feels so good to me."

She rode up and down on Jim's engorged cock about twenty times then screamed to him that she was climaxing and for him to spray her cunt good with his pollen. Jim shoved his cock inside her cunt two more times and unleashed a powerful spray of semen inside EmmyLou's cunt. He spurted about seven times then let the remainder of his cream just dribble out the tip of his prick.

"Oh. I needed that, you motherfucker. I love fucking your cock. I know I'm going to drip when I get off, so why don't I roll on my side, then you can get my briefs out of my bag and slip them on. Then I'll clean your prick off with my mouth." Emmy Lou said.

Meanwhile, Becky was being fucked by her daddy and also milked at the same time. Velma's face and hair were all wet because Velma had let Becky piss all over her face. Now Herb was getting ready to fill his daughters cunt with his creamy sperm filled semen and Velma was going to finish cleaning his cock off when he pulled it out of Becky's cunt. Becky's swollen teats were almost empty and the milk bottles almost full.

"Oh daddy, your cock is swelling up. Blast my wet cunt full of your pollen and breed me." Becky screamed. With that, Herb spurted ropes of his seed into Becky's very wet cunt then let the rest of it dribble out of his cock. He knew he had deposited deep inside her, but that it would probably begin leaking out when he pulled his cock out of her.

As he pulled his cock out of Becky's cunt, Velma was there to begin sucking all the excess semen off of it so she could swallow it. As she did so, she fondled Herb's nut sack very carefully, not wanting to hurt him.

"Oh God. I fuck my daughter, then I get my cock sucked by the stepmother of her friend." Herb said.

"Daddy. You know you enjoy having your cock sucked, even after you've just fucked me or Amy or Erica. So Velma wants to please you and get all our juices off your prick." Becky told him.

Velma pulled Herb's foreskin down over the head of his now flaccid cock and began sucking his cock that way. Even though he had just fucked his daughter and filled her cunt with his pollen, it still felt great having Velma suck his cock.

"If you keep sucking my prick Velma I might get another erection and blast your tonsils with a dose of baby batter. Would you enjoy that?" Herb asked.

Velma stopped sucking his cock momentarily and said "Yes. I think I'd like you to shoot your seed in my mouth and let me swallow it." Then she began sucking his cock again.

Herb began getting another erection and told Velma he was going to fill her mouth with his seed. He erupted in another huge orgasm, but not too much semen flowed out of his cock.

Velma just kept sucking and got all he could muster then cleaned him off.

"You big prick." she said. "I thought you were going to fill my mouth with your seed, but you didn't have very much. It tasted pretty good though. Sometimes Mac gives me a good dose of his semen and it is all I can do to swallow all of it. Now I need to piss very badly."

"Well then. Let's get you to the toilet so I can watch the waterfall as it flows out from between your cunt lips. I love watching women with hairy bellies and cunts pee. The hair gets all wet and it's better if they don't wipe their cunts after they finish pissing. Then the gusset of their panties or DK's gets all wet." Her replied. "Now let's go you whore. I want to watch the floodgates open and your pee flowing out."

Herb followed Velma into the bathroom, admiring her nylon clad legs and her fine looking ass as she headed toward the toilet. She quickly sat down, spread her legs apart and began pissing.

"Put your hand under my cunt and catch my pee." Velma told Herb. "I want you to spread my pee all over my hairy cunt and I won't wipe it when I finish. Then you can eat my pussy again and suck my clit till I climax."

Herb stuck his hand under her cunt and splashed her piss against her hairy cunt, saturating the hair. She finished peeing, grabbed his now flaccid cock, popped it in her mouth, and began sucking on his foreskin again. Herb pulled her head toward his cock so Velma had all of it in her mouth and told her to suck him good.

Suddenly he let go, stepped back and asked her if she wanted to be pissed on.

"I'm not quite ready for a shower, but later on I will be." she replied.

"Good. I'll not piss for a while and when you're ready, I'll have a gallon of piss for you to drink." he replied. "Now, let's get back to bed so I can suckle your nipples and make you climax a few more times."

To be continued as Stepmom and me Part 10