All Comments on 'Stepmom Lust'

by Cmally

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LUST

DISSAPOINTING STORYLINE. PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE BEEN LISTED UNDER FANTASIES.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Liked it

It may not have gone anywhere but it is similar to the experiences of most on here. I feel your pain McLuvnit

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 10 years ago
Very relatable

While the story was not hot it was very interesting to hear from someone like minded instead of another BS story about a perfect 10 mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Very real and many guys have had similar experiences. Some things make a lifelong impression. Very good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Story

I had similar stuff like that with my stepmom and one time wrestling with her I came in my pants I was only 16 looking back on it i now know she knew but then i remembered she didn't get up to quickly she just layed on top of me for a couple of minutes hell I was 16 and she was 35.

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 10 years ago
Good start

I can understand the step-mom thing; I had one since I was 7 years old. My step-mom was nothing to interest young men. She was a high school gym teacher and that fact ran away with me. What you need here is an outline for yourself to tell us what is on your mind. You got a decent start and it seemed to me that step-mom gave you plenty of chances to get turned on. My mother would go away for a weekend and I had a babysitter when 12 and 13 years old. Family friend wearing night-wear that a kid wouldn't know what is up. I knew and she caught on after a few tickle-fests and we had to talk.(damn the luck)! So take us through the step-mom showing herself to how she was after. Women encourage a hard dick and pretend to not understand, etc. It's not much fun going into the fantasy of you jerking off. The time you hit your face with cum was decent. Maybe step-mom sees you looking at her tits and gives you a chance for a fantasy. Take us with you imagine what you would do and so on. My step-mom was a high school gym teacher; my immediate thought was my dad married a dyke. Women give us so many accidental eroticism, it has to go somewhere. Keep writing and develop things.

RS

smith_will73smith_will73over 6 years ago
Touched

Sometimes my stepmom would tease me by pressing her tits into me when she would Talk to me. She enjoyed bending over right in front of me giving me a view right down her shirt. She fueled many jack off sessions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous