Stepmom Mistress Ch. 03

Story Info
Rebekah and Milana plan the next stages in their seduction.
1.6k words
2.21
5.4k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nurek
Nurek
18 Followers

Chapter #4: "Scandalizing our daughter and giving her bad example."

Chapter #4 Summary: Rebekah engages in real immorality here; she comes up with a new way to assault her "wife's" daughter's soul via providing bad example; she's already abused her by stealing from her massively, and physically abusing her by sitting on her *alongside* her "wife", the teenage adult offspring's mother.

"I have an idea." I said slyly to Milana, intending to explain the idea.

"How can we further our relationship, my Love?" she replied, she herself was formerly a ballerina dancer before our marriage, so she maintained a solidly physically fit appearance.

"We've got to provide her an example of women making love, one to another. I recommend we be seen by her engaged in nude dancing in a romantic style- intending in the meantime to show her how women making love is beautiful; especially lesbian romantic love between two consenting women." I replied, explaining to my wife how this'd work. We should take off our clothes, put on a romantic song on endless repeat, and arrange it so that when Tina comes home, she'd see her moms dancing with oneanother in the nude, and periodically kissing in the meantime in total tenderness. However, the overriding intent, I knew, was to scandalize Tina, so that she becomes so accustomed to lesbianism between adult women with pretty appearances so that she will be open to having another woman as her wife and her mistress in the meantime.

"So we've got to lead her astray; sounds like fun. What time do you suggest we begin to set the stage for this? I like the idea. But what if Bitch resists?"

"Then we should do the following, you know how I was so turned on by you sitting on her? Well, what about if you sit on her like that, but in the nude, with me sitting next to you in the meantime?" I suggested the punishment if Bitch (Tina) resists the scandal we were planning to give her. "That should be fitting punishment for her if she complains about us partying like that." I said, and we laughed a bit about the thought of that, as well as the naughty ideas.

However, I felt as if I'd been emptied, gutted really, at the thought of this.

It also hit me that I'd very much like Milana and myself to wind up pregnant by eachother- but how exactly to do that was the question. Also there was the matter on another topic of Tina's tutor, Mandy Rayne is her name; and she had already expressed fondness for Tina- as in girlfriend-type fondness for clarification.

This was going to work out in a fun way, evil, but fun- or so I thought. In reality it proved to be profoundly scary and humiliating to engage in this.

"It'd be even more fun by far if Bitch sees us dancing that way, but oddly dressed, or semi-dressed, such as only wearing stylish boots, but nude otherwise." my wife suggested with a wicked and lustful twinkle in her eyes as she got the idea... and I laughed at the thought. I knew we both truly hated Tina, deeply.

But there was another factor going on here; I and Milana, my wife, had been married since Tina at least turned sixteen, so for over three years, and at one of the school happenings at her public high school, we observed that the head cheerleader, a beauty by the name of Mandy Rayne, had been making eyes at Tina; almost as if she herself was head-over-heels smitten with Tina. She was winking at her throughout the school activity, and smiling at her, as if she herself were a bride on her honeymoon- and that gave us an idea.

You see, we nicknamed Tina "Bitch", due in no small part to her near constant complaining about our marriage- so we naturally resorted to bullying her practically endlessly in the meantime; and developed a genuine hatred of her in the meantime. This, to my delight, sick as it is, led us to making new rules for her: if she feels well enough to go out to school; she can be certain that her moms will be making tender lesbian love in her own bed, and if she takes a sick-day, we sit on her throughout the day, side-by-side, and watch lesbian romance movies- the ones we want. Sometimes crude and crass, you know... "girl-finds-girl, girl-(bleeps)-girl, and they run away together and live happily ever after..." to genuine "girl-on-girl true romance" and I mean solid dating, to the more disturbing "girl-on-girl" actually downright gross stuff; pretty regularly.

And sometimes we watch our very favorite: "girl steals boy's girl and becomes her wife" kind of deal. That particular one is a lot of fun for us; especially if it is "woman-steals-man's-family-and-becomes-his-wife's-wife" as the theme of the plotline. The aim of this is to force Bitch to be filled up with this sort of stuff, to normalize this kind of thing in Bitch's head, and "Bitch" is our new name for Tina at that. We picked it specifically to insult her, in order to pick a fight with her, due to her apparent dislike of my marriage to her mom. Which, come to think of it, appears to be the main reason for our universal hatred of her in the first place.

Now Tina's eighteen and a half, and we're utterly devoted to her moral destruction. If I could, I knew I would do some form of magical ritual or potion to cause me and Milana to become pregnant by oneanother, in order to more completely brush out of the way Bitch, and to make her *our* Bitch together, and to fully dominate her in the meantime.

Thus we planned to give, or manipulate, Bitch into marrying Mandy Rayne, and utterly submitting to her in all matters... but thanks to our enslavement of Bitch, we now own all of her belongings. Not only that, but we've been publishing her journals and collecting royalties on her works- not that she'll ever see any rewards of her work- nay, we own her, so we own her property and her work... thus stealing from her on our parts is most fitting for us to do. And we own her, so she's the property of both of us, fully and completely and individually at that.

However, with the added intentional bonus of our abuse and Mandy's tenderness; pretty soon Tina will fall head-over-heels in love with Mandy, but will be completely at her beloved's mercy, due to Tina having absolutely no idea whatsoever how to be in any kind of romantic relationship- she'll be Mandy's slave-wife, and Mandy will be both Tina's mistress/owner and her wife at that- and a definite bonus to us as well!

"I especially love how beautiful you looked, my bride, when you sat on Bitch's lap." I told Milana; and she and I high-fived, laughing about those events.

And she then lovingly replied "I know, that's why I love to subdue her and dominate her. I really love you, Babe." she said, with a wink, and smirk, and we kissed oneanother right in exactly the middle of each of our lips in the at the same time, putting our hands in eachother's hair, sweetly making out at the memory of those particular events when we each had dominated Bitch and made her *our* personal Bitch in the meantime.

"And you were stunningly gorgeous when you sat on her!" I said, and pulled my wife into my arms for a passionate make-out to reward her for her loyalty in the meantime. And we decided to take off all of our clothes in the living room, with the blinds open, out of pride over our lifestyle.

So we took off our clothes, put on our boots, and, walking side-by-side hand-in-hand; and we went from the living room around the house, arranging things for a romantic, and especially sexually explicit, situation; intending all the while to provide images into Bitch's mind that would endanger her character as a person, and at the same time, we discussed what particular music we'd listen to while we tried to scandalize Bitch- which was our name for Tina now; partly because we simply love to dominate her, and make fun of her in the meantime- especially making fun of her because her moms were sitting on her in the meantime, as well as stealing from her in the meantime, and systematically proceeding to steal from her and enslave her all the while... plus bullying Bitch at the same time, all while working in tandem together and fighting her together the whole time.

Chapter 4 End Chapter Notes: Yes, more is definitely coming; and yes, these moms are villainesses, so this whole situation is very toxic indeed, ethically-speaking; I got the idea it'd be a good time to stop and post this for the time being, with these 'wives' planning the whole time to lead astray, a form of spiritual sexual assault, their own daughter in the meantime... plus bullying her.

The part about the moms fully consenting to nude dancing together is to show them, accurately so, as intending to give evil thoughts to Tina, whom they regularly abuse in a whole lot of ways. This's deliberate on their parts, and this should show how come they elected to do exactly that- and they're basically involved in a form of spiritual gang-rape of their own adult teen daughter via bad example and deliberately forcing her to indulge in sexually explicit "entertainments" in the meantime. This's them ganging up on her and engaging in a form of psychological literal rape of her, literally psychological lesbian gang-rape intending to destroy her virtues. These really are thoroughly evil women- as would be any pair of women who're involved in any form of romance together, and especially any form of sexual relationship together. Plus Rebekah stole her 'wife' from said woman's family, removed the man from it, and took his place, thus creating a very toxic domestic situation, even for herself.

Nurek
Nurek
18 Followers