Stepmom Mistress Ch. 04

Story Info
Rebekah and Milana continue their grooming of Tina.
1.2k words
2.4
2.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nurek
Nurek
18 Followers

Chapter #5: "Bad Romance Redone."

Chapter #5 Beginning Author's Notes: Rest assured, people, this one's going to be cuckoo, but what else can you expect from a tale written from a villain's perspective besides the insanely cuckoo- as when you divorce yourself from morals, you are going to go insane as an inevitable result.

Well, we'd danced in a state of total undress to music, it was fun; but some of the fun was pushing this lifestyle on Tina, to push her buttons. I also noticed that inside me there seemed to be a black hole that the more I put into it to fill it up and close it the "hungrier" it got. Tina, that bitch, did come home, and when she came up to the door, boy did she get a surprise! Her moms were in her bed, comfortably ensconced in eachother's arms, cuddling, and she really freaked out and panicked.

It wasn't the only time we messed with her head either, at least once when she came home from school, we'd been dancing together, in the nude, and she responded angrily and it was clear to us that she was feeling bitchy due to her reaction to her mom and her mom's wife doing this, so she headed to her room. Well, we snuck up after her, taking our time with the dancing close into oneanother all the while, and she sat down on her bed, and freaked, yelling about how her bed was wet. We laughed at her, and told her what we'd done, and she responded "Oh Gross!" and we asked her what was gross about love; well, things escalated on from there, and before it was done, Milana was seated nude on Tina's face, with her thighs resting on her daughter's body, and of the three of us, only Tina was clothed. This was deliberately done on our parts.

Milana locked eyes with me as I walked in and set a drink down for her, and she explained that Tina was feeling a little bitchy; so they both decided that she, my wife, should definitely sit on Tina's face as a direct result, then she mouthed to me silently "Sit on my lap, please." and I sat down sideways on her thighs, so we could cuddle, as I'm the woman who wifed up Tina's mom and married her, as she also "wifed" me up... as the saying might well go. I knew she was lying to me about what'd happened, but I was also so enamored with her that I just couldn't say no to her, so I gently sat crosswise on her lap and we basically cuddled. Her story was really patently ridiculous at best, but I also was completely turned on by the idea of her dominating her offspring like that. Now left leg was bent so that her left ankle was underneath her right knee, and folded tightly, as she'd indicated in the following conversation, meant to be a chair for me. Of course, I kissed my wife; but the kiss was almost entirely lust, followed by desire, only then passion, and at the lowest quantity love- and that summed up our type of marriage: it was rooted primarily in lust, followed in decreasing order by desire, then passion, and only then love... and we really did love and were devoted to eachother in the meantime.

At present, as I sat sideways on her lap, with both of my legs off the side of one of her right thigh, we snuggled. As she hugged me while sitting on our daughter's face, and I was sitting on her lap, she laid her right hand on my right thigh, near the hip, with her fingers nearly between my legs. I repaid her in kind by giving her a hard, but totally loving kiss right on the middle of her lips, pouring out all of my lust, desire, passion, and love for her into the kiss in the meantime. Now of course we decided that this's far from enough bulling of Tina, or as we call her now "Bitch", and we both gave her the finger and told her "F-(word) you bitch." parsed exactly in the same manner, both mouthing off at her, forcing her to go for feminine nudity and lesbianism, and basically bulling her, and laughed at her. Now the effect of this was that we both had a sort of internal black hole form in our hearts, so we elected to fill it with lesbian love between us, and bulling of her- more of the same in the meantime; and we laughed at her for having her moms sitting on her like this. Oh, we truly hate her deep down, and have hardened our hearts against her for her complaints about us stealing from her and bullying her all the while.

Now we knew her girlfriend, Mandy Rayne, had been complained to by her, as she's in league with us. Simply put, we promised her that if she did her part, Tina would wife her up and be wifed up by her- she'd fall hopelessly head-over-heels in love with her for being rescued by Mandy from us; however, what Tina didn't know, as we'd made sure, is that Mandy was fully in league with us; she'd inherit ownership of Tina as her wife, and we'd get a colleague and get rid of Tina the bitch, and be free to persist in our relationship without her complaining about our relationship all the while. Of course we persisted in making fun of her for her opposition to our loving marriage.

Indeed we did fondle and touch oneanother's breasts, as well as caressing each her wife's hair, as we sat on Tina the Bitch, as we came to call her- both to insult her and also to make fun of her unendingly, so that if Mandy does her part: she'll wind up with Tina giving herself to her as a gift in exchange for her being protected and freed by her cheerleader girlfriend... who it turns out is in love with her., or at least thoroughly lusts after her in the meantime... I crossed my legs at the thighs, left-over-right to hold my wife's right hand between them, and tenderly kissed my wife as her wife all over again, while we hugged; trying to fill up the internal holes in our hearts and characters over this and with this relationship. Milana had asked me about my work-shift at Tartarus Correctional Facility; and I recalled my leadership of a gang of female prison guards there who focus on dominating the prisoners who aren't even human, and did some time at the gym, before making sure to make it home to my wife and stepdaughter- and the treat-of-treats is that I joined my wife in dominating her daughter completely and aided her in bullying Tina the Bitch, *our* Bitch, and we each own her fully and completely in the meantime... at least by now.

We also found it romantic to join each her wife in dominating her together and to make fun of her- out of our mutual love, and lust, between the two of us, to use her for our own pleasure.

Chapter #5 End Chapter Notes: Well, this's getting really more precise in how to portray these two acting up and basically bullying her; and yes to those who said that abuse and bullying is not sexy- it never was, and never will be... yet these two are villainesses, so of course they will act up big time. Yeah, they're pretty solidly thoroughly evil, but I do NOT want to either portray evil conduct as good conduct, or to produce evil effects, in an objective nature of what evil and good are.

Nurek
Nurek
18 Followers