Stepmom's Sinful Seduction Pt. 03

Story Info
Jeremy fucks the brains out of his mistress on the way home.
2.2k words
4.35
11.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn it"

Jeremy sat in the back of the midnight-black Rolls-Royce with his eyes closed. His body was tense, his muscles flexed, and his fists were clenched. He wasn't used to losing deals. In fact, Jeremy wasn't used to losing, period. His countenance was daunting, with a strong jawline emanating confidence, piercing blue eyes that could eviscerate even the strongest of minds, and short, untameable strands of hair that always seemed perfectly styled. He was bedecked in a sharp, dark Armani suit that emphasized the formidable muscularity of his shoulders and waist. Even his black leather shoes glowed with an elegantly polished radiance. Jeremy's simple presence was an object of envy, a fact he had always taken pride in.

But today, his tailored suit felt heavier than usual, and his hair felt limp on top of his head. This trip to New York had been a disaster. He clenched his jaw and beat a closed fist against the leather cushion beside him.

"God, if only that fucking asshole..."

Suddenly his phone rang, shattering his concentration. His first thought was that it was his wife, Olivia. She had a habit of calling him soon shortly before he returned from his business trips. But when he reached for his phone, he saw Andrea's name flash across the screen.

"Of course it's not Olivia," he thought, cursing under his breath. "I wasn't supposed to be home until tomorrow."

He answered the phone. "What's up, my love."

"I miss you," Andrea replied, her voice a soft whisper. "Bill's stuck at the office for a few hours. Come over."

His heart raced at the thought of seeing her again. "I'll be there in ten," he said, ending the call.

Ten minutes passed in a trance, and soon Jeremy's eyes were wandering out the car window as the limo pulled over in front of Andrea's house. The frustration of the day was still etched on his face, but he had to push it aside for now.

"Thanks, Tony," Jeremy grunted as he pushed the door open and stepped out into the warm afternoon sunlight.

As he walked to her front door, the sound of his own footsteps seemed like a distant echo, his mind still occupied by the disastrous trip to New York. The trip was almost forgotten when Andrea opened the door and his eyes were immediately drawn to her, taking in the sight of her silk robe stretched forward onto her supple breasts, sash tied around the impossibly tight curves of her body, and the glimmer of her light brown eyes.

"Jeremy," she greeted him warmly, the smile on her lips promising salvation. "I'm so glad you're here."

Jeremy stepped inside briskly. "I needed to see you," he said honestly.

Andrea stepped close to him and placed a comforting hand on his chest. She could feel the tension in his body, and frustration was palpable in his face. "I'm sorry baby. Tell me about it."

Jeremy shrugged. "It's nothing important. Just some work bullshit."

Andrea studied him for a moment, knowing better than to pry. Without another word she took his hand and led him to the bedroom, her body language communicating her intentions perfectly. As they entered the sunlit bedroom she let go of his hand and walked to the center of the room, hips swaying seductively, turning around to meet Jeremy's smoldering gaze with a mischievous look of her own. Slowly, seductively, she dropped to her knees in the middle of the floor, spreading her legs wide and sticking out her tongue in a teasing invitation. Her heart raced with desire as Jeremy moved towards her, his eyes raking over her curves, his hunger palpable. He grabbed her hair in his hands, tugging her head back, exposing her throat.

"Beg," he bid her.

Andrea moaned, one hand teasing her nipples while the other massaged her throbbing pussy, trying desperately to relieve the unbearable tension already overflowing from her wetness. Her eyes fluttered as she looked up at his eyes, eagerly offering herself to him. "Please, Daddy," she breathed, her voice husky with need. "I need your cock. Please give it to me."

Jeremy took off his pants, exposing his bulging cock between his thighs. A wicked grin spread across his face as he demanded, "You want it, don't you, you little slut? You want my hard cock sliding down your throat?"

Andrea nodded eagerly, her heart racing in anticipation, her eyes locked onto his, and Jeremy wasted no time. His big, rough hand slipped beneath her chin, guiding her mouth to his throbbing member. He smiled as Andrea wrapped her lips around him and let out a long and satisfied moan, her eyes rolling back in her head as her cravings were sated.

Jeremy held himself back, letting Andrea take her time savoring the salty tang of his pre-cum. She couldn't help but moan as she felt his hot, velvety flesh sliding against her tongue, his musky scent filling her senses as she eagerly took him in. The taste of him was intoxicating, and she licked and teased him with her mouth, desperate to bring him to the brink of release. Her hand slid instinctively between her legs, fingers caressing her pussy as she continued to suck him. The moans escaping her mouth vibrated around his cock, making Jeremy moan too. The pleasure was almost too much for her to bear, but she kept going, determined to please him completely.

But before long, Jeremy's patience wore thin, and he took hold of her hair and shoved his cock deep into her mouth. She whimpered at the feeling of his cock hitting the back of her throat, but she loved every moment of it. He began rocking his hips, sliding his length deep into her throat, and with every stroke, her need for him grew. She moaned and whimpered, her mouth stretched wide to accommodate his girth as she sucked him with reckless abandon.

Jeremy wasn't satisfied yet. He grasped her hair tightly now, holding her in place as he began to fuck her mouth with powerful thrusts of his hips. Andrea shook with pleasure, the sensation of choking and gasping for breath only accelerating her arousal.

"You're mine," Jeremy growled into Andrea's ear, his hot breath sending shivers down her spine. "You like it when I use you like this, don't you?"

Andrea could barely form words, her mouth overflowing with saliva and precum, the sensations of desire and pleasure overtaking her, but she managed to whimper out a breathy yes in response.

"I'm going to make you come so hard you won't even remember your own name."

His words inflamed Andrea's desire and she moaned loudly, begging for more. "Yes, please," she panted. "Please Daddy, give it to me, please."

In one fluid motion, Jeremy pulled her up by the hair, spun her around, and shoved her onto the bed. She was bent over now, her ass high in the air, the fullness and curves of her body bared to Jeremy as he took in her form. He placed his hand on her back possessively, pressing her firmly against the bed.

Andrea was almost screaming with desperation now. "Yes Daddy, please give it to me!"

His hands wrapped tightly around her hips, holding her firmly in place as he began thrusting in and out of her deeply, his cock filling her up completely. Each thrust sent waves of raw pleasure through her body, and she screamed loudly in response, each sound becoming more and more guttural as he continued. Her skin was slick with a glistening sheen of sweat, her body trembling with the intensity of his sex. The sound of the bed creaked and squeaked beneath them, adding to the symphony of their passion in the room. He was relentless, his movements forceful and electric, the hold on her hips tightening and releasing as he claimed her without mercy.

"Oh fuck, yes, right there! Harder, Daddy, harder!" Andrea cried out in pleasure.

She could feel her orgasm building, the waves of pleasure already beginning to crest and crash within her. Her back arched, nails digging into the sheets. The blood pounded in her ears as she felt the pressure inside her building higher and higher, unstoppable, almost consuming her.

Suddenly Jeremy yanked her back by the hair, his hard cock continuing to ravage her, lifting her upper body off the bed until it felt like she was weightless. She could feel his hot breath on her neck as he leaned in close to her ear; she could feel his finger finding her clit, becoming instantly slick with her desire. Every muscle in her body clenched as the thickness of his cock swept over her G-spot again and again, building towards an unbearable and unstoppable crescendo.

"Be a good girl. Cum for me," he commanded.

Clawing at the sheets, Andrea screamed out as the orgasm ripped through her, riding waves of ecstasy that consumed her entire body. Andrea gasped for air as the pleasure washed over her, building up again and again, taking her higher and higher with each passing moment. Her eyes blurred and she closed them tightly, unable to think of anything else but the sensation of Jeremy driving into her again and again.

And then, it hit her again, the sensation even stronger than before. A white-hot blade spread through her entire body, from her fingertips to her toes, as she quaked in pleasure. Jeremy's fingers were still on her clit, his touch lighting up her nerves in the most incredible way. Her hips bucked uncontrollably as she came again, pulled apart by the wave of pleasure until it finally crashed over her, leaving her drained and trembling from head to toe.

Before Andrea had time to think, Jeremy spun her around so that she was facing him, her eyes seeing double as he felt his rock-hard desire pressing against her lips.

"You're a dirty little cum slut, aren't you?" Jeremy growled, his voice low and seductive.

Andrea shivered with pleasure as she heard his words, her body still trembling from the intense orgasm that had just rocked her to her very core. She nodded eagerly as Jeremy began stroking his cock. She felt her own excitement and desire building with each stroke, her heart racing with anticipation of what was to come.

As Jeremy reached his peak, a deep groan escaped his lips and he came, hot spurts of his essence splattering over Andrea's face, covering her in his sticky warmth. Andrea moaned in pleasure, her eyes half-open and mouth ajar as she tasted the thick salty substance dripping onto her tongue. She savored the pleasure of the hot cum on her face and in her mouth, the feeling so intensely arousing that orgasmic shivers of pleasure pulsed all the way to her toes.

Jeremy grabbed a handful of her hair, roughly and powerfully, and flung her down onto the bed. There Andrea lay in a daze, moaning with every breath, her entire body quivering uncontrollably.

"Fuck, I needed that," Jeremy said between heavy, satisfied breaths, continuing to stroke his hard cock with predatorial anticipation as he looked down at Andrea's helpless, dominated body.

Suddenly, the distant sound of keys jangling outside the front door caused his heart to thud with trepidation. Andrea shot into a seated position, her eyes wide, and although her body was still aflame with the passion and intensity she had shared with Jeremy, she knew that the ramifications of being caught would be catastrophic.

"Go!" she hissed at him with a whispered yell.

Jeremy, with a surge of adrenaline, fumbled to get dressed and darted towards the window, praying that he could make his escape unnoticed. As he climbed out into the golden-hour sunlight, he paused for a moment to take one last look at Andrea, but caught only a glimpse of her supple behind, red and swollen now, disappearing quickly behind the bathroom door. As he heard the sound of a door creaking open and footsteps echoing through the hallway, he dropped to the ground and ran as fast as he could back to the limo waiting for him around the corner.

"Take me home, Tony," he said to his driver, slightly out of breath. As the Rolls-Royce began rolling silently through the tranquil suburban streets, Jeremy sealed his eyes and sank into the lavish leather seats. He dreaded returning home to Olivia, that depressing bitch, her youth and allure steadily eluding her grasp, following in the footsteps of her forlorn ambition. If only her entitled vanity allowed her to pleasure him like Andrea could. He heaved a morose sigh, opening the car's liquor cabinet, then poured himself a large glass of Macallan 18 and savored a generous gulp. *Jack is home from college,* he thought to himself, a bitter frown forming. With every passing year, his son's pitiful weakness stung more on his conscience like the scar of an ember, an unshakeable failure of this soul. He should have sent him to military academy instead of allowing his mother to smother and "raise" him under her wings. He sipped his whiskey again, gazing outward at the approaching city lights, the frustration of the last two days creeping back into his thoughts.