Stepping Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben moved on top of me as I was still on my back and was rubbing his dick on my boots which was kind of kinky-and thigh loving my hose as he rubbed his slick meat on my nylons then he poked his dick around my cunt. I had to stop blowing McLean and directed Ben to get my jacket and use a condom which he did. I wanted to make sure it went on right and rolled it onto his cock myself. Then it tore somehow and he grabbed the last one. Fuck!

McLean was pouting so I kissed him as Ben entered me. Squeeling as he entered me, I loved how his pole felt. Strange dick can be like opening a present. Having two different cocks and young cocks like theirs was just awesome for me and now I was completely onboard with stepping out tonite. McLean now straddled my face so I could keep blowing him as Ben fucked me. Ben was not a timid lover and was pounding me quickly with my legs fully spread for him as his body was thicker then McLean's. While this was in no way what I was expecting when I started my evening with my sister, this wasn't bad at all.

I came and felt really squishy and hot now with McLean fucking my face and Ben fucking my puss. Ben then grunted and groaned then was starting to curse when he came. Instead of it filling the condom, I felt him fill me. He said as much to McLean and before I could react, he pulled out of me and McLean took his place, sans condom. He was telling me that he wanted sloppy seconds and was energetic to say the least at the idea. I sighed as I totally didn't know either of them much less what diseases they might be carrying, but it was too late now. My frustration and annoyance faded and soon I was fully enjoying McLean. Ben left the room to pee I guess and left us to fuck which I was just fine with now.

Ben returned and while we were having sex, offered us more coke. He somehow managed to stick some in McLean's nose which he snorted without skipping a stroke in me. Ben then put some under my nose and while I was really really REALLY not wanting more, ended up having more white candy up my nose and some ended up on my tongue which made it numb and made me giggle it was so strong. The coke also gave me not just an energy rush, but I felt like McLean's cock was some kind of ballistic missle, exploding in me with each stroke. Each time he pulled out before ramming back in I felt like my lips and thighs were a bit wetter each time-not that I was complaining. I truly thought I was seeing stars when he and I both came together in a rush of white hot heat.

Ben was jerking himself as he watched us and was super hard. His cock wobbled a bit as I watched him walk over to the bed from his chair.He didn't give me any time for rest and recovery and he then took McLean's place in between my legs, settled himself in and slid his meat between my pussy lips then started to fill my hole with his meat pole. I fully took him in his first thrust, a combination of how much of our combined cum was in me along with how McLean was successful in stretching me as we'd fucked.

We rolled around a bit and he pulled out and was sucking cum from my pussy, then pulled me on top of him and I began to ride him fully and completely. As Ben was hitting my deep love spots, McLean got back into things and started rimming my ass with his sweet tongue, sticking his tongue deep into my ass and exciting me all the more. Fuck! Right now, I was muttering curses as every time I thought it couldn't get any better, McLeans tongue and Ben's cock made it better and better yet. I leaned forward on Ben's hairy chest so McLean could really eat my ass out and I remember I came at all the stimulation.

It was around now that Ben shot this latest load deep into me. I thought we were now done as I figured their balls just had to be empty, but no, McLean was now ready as he must have really gotten into rimming me as he was rock hard again. I rolled off Ben's slick dick now and got back on all fours as he asked me to.

I wasn't sure myself I could handle too much more cock in my pussy and said so and McLean adjusted himself and now poked the head of his cock into my ass after ripping my nylons higher in the rear. I wanted to object, but honestly felt like for this night at least, I was nothing more then their fuckdoll to be used as long as they wanted me. He is a real pro at anal sex as he pushed into my ass gently and slowly going bit by bit as I altered how I was receiving his cock into me. It really felt good and I moaned and purred as he fucked my ass. Ben came over and I jerked him hard again and then took him into my mouth for some more spit roasting. Fuck oh fuck, these young boys were really really good sexually.

McLean's pole was buried deep into me when he started fucking my ass in earnest. I felt like I was literally impaled on him as he banged me and oh did he bang me so well. He then stopped, pulled out, spread his legs outside my hips and resumed his anal adventure. I'd never ever been fucked in the ass like this and With his hands pinning my wrists. down, felt like I was under his complete control. I moaned and shuddered, felt like his dick was halfway in my stomach and then he leaned down further and hit a place in my ass I'd never felt before and I came and then came again massively. During all this my lips stayed on Ben's cock, which was no mean feat. Then McLean screamed in a husky manly way and then he shot his load sooooo deep into my ass. McLean pulled out and I let Ben out of my mouth and he took his place behind me where McLean just was. Now Ben was poking the head of his manhood into my ass. I moaned again, low and animal like as that was how my soul felt after so much fucking. As Ben fucked me, he reached around and was fiddling with my cunt and clit which made me twist and shake-and here I thought my pussy was done! Bens rythm in my ass was different-he felt smoother in my ass than McLean but no less pleasurable and his pleasent and persistent pussy play was giving me thoughts about getting fucked all night, every way possible.

McLean came into the room from cleaning up eating a sandwich no less in one hand while he masturbated with the other. I must have given him a strange look as he casually asked me if I wanted a bite. This got both Ben and I laughing as he plugged my ass and he had to loosen his grip on my pussy and had to hold tighter to my hips as he plowed me. Settling back into that steady in and out with his balls smacking my cunt, I felt soooooo good now and then had a gorgeous, intense and lingering orgasm, the end of which ended with Ben shooting in and on my ass.

Almost like clockwork and without letting me rest, McLean got on his back next to me, pulled me on top of him and told me to ride my new bull. I was so slick now with cum, I had no problem at all taking him into me. We both sighed with the intense pleasure we were still giving each other as he rubbed and pinched my boobs with his warm large hands. I leaned forward to kiss him and felt his cock move with me, in me, almost a natural part of me, I wondered why we hadn't had me ride him cowgirl earlier in the night. He grabbed my ass cheeks in what shreds remained of my hose and pulled himself deeper, almost by force of will. I was shrieking obscenities and raking my nails down his chest when he came, shuddering under me and shooting more cum than I thought was possible given how much he came already. As he was still pumping his load into me, he stuck a finger in my ass and twirled it around making me squirm like he was fucking both holes at once. This time I came in several waves, each time I thought I was done, only to be swept away by another wave.

I laid on him as we traded loving and lustful kisses with each other.

I finally rolled off him and lay in his arms which was oh so sweet.

Then the room started swimming and I sat up and took off for the bathroom. In short order, I closed the door to the bathroom, threw up a litle, steadied myself, peed, threw up again, this time hard and then sat down on his clothes hamper snd regained my composure. The combination of wine and weed, coke and sex had taken its toll on me I guess. I found my boots-the boys had me take them off earlier as I'd put holes in his down comforter and several pillows with the heels. Staring at myself in the mirror, my makeup all smeared heaving and spent, I was tempted to spend the rest of the night with Ben and McLean, but then decided the best thing was to get home or failing that, my sisters. Called for an uber, put a towel under hot water, washed off as much of it as I could and put my bra back on and then pulled my blouse and leather jacket on. I started putting my leggings on then figured the crotch would quickly soak thru after all the action I'd seen that night and decided to put my backup nylons on so I rolled the shredded mess of my nylons off, left them as a present for McLean and put the clean unripped pair on and then my leggings and boots.

I grabbed my handbag and left the bathroom. I was gonna give the boys a kiss goodbye but they'd fallen asleep all over the bed.

About the time I made my way to the first floor lobby, my uber showed and I climbed into the backseat and fell asleep almost immediately. The uber driver woke me when we got to my home and I thanked her a great deal. I got into the house and our bedroom without waking Him up, stripped, peed again, found one of his golf shirts and a pair of my panties in our dirty clothes basket, slid under the sheets and was again fast asleep, sore all over but loving my evening stepping out.

12