Stepsister Helps Me Out

Story Info
Stepsister sets her friend up for me to screw or did she?
1.2k words
4.23
16.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a star my stepsister Kate is. I was watching her shaving her best friends pussy on one of the two perfectly positioned cameras. Yes I had successfully introduced her to a good friend of mine, but her plan for Sophie was something else. She would convince Sophie to be shaved by her while I recorded the event. I could then persuade Sophie that she would rather entertain me than have the videos appear on the Internet.

Sophie is gorgeous. Still a hint of baby fat but a figure that turns heads. Watching her with her legs wide apart and shaving cream covering her sparse pubic hair had me as hard as I could ever remember. It was agreed that I would go into Kate's room just before she finished the shaving. The show was so exciting I was nearly late barging into the room. Sophie screamed and tried to cover her pussy and boobs at the same time.

"You don't need to cover your beautiful body up I have been watching it on the video feed for the last 30 minutes. Look now you have shaving cream all over yourself. Let me just clean it all off."

She did not resist as I picked up the wet flannel and wiped it off her arms and then her pussy. Her pussy was completely bald and wet all over.

"Oh my you really are excited aren't you Sophie? Kate told me you have broken up with Peter and have gone short of cock recently. Would you like me to put that right, right now?"

"I don't mind that you told Pat about Peter but to tell him...... well you know to tell him that is so embarrassing."

"Sounds like it is true even if it is embarrassing. Would you like Kate to stay here while I fuck you? I know she thinks you have a body to die for I am sure she would love watching us both enjoying it. Kate just sit up at the top of the bed so that Sophie can lay back between your legs and you can comfort her."

It did not surprise me that Kate did what I said without hesitation but when Sophie took up the suggested position without a comment I was surprised. Kate was able to reach round Sophie and take hold of both of her dark hard nipples as my middle finger slid easily into her wet pussy. Sophie's eyes were glazed over and she did not look like she would challenge any suggestion I might make. This was working a treat but did feel too easy.

With my finger deep inside her I found her clit with my thumb. Her sigh was music to my ears as it signaled that she was as aroused as I thought she was. I wanted to see her in the throes of orgasm but I did not want it to happen in the first 30 seconds. I reluctantly removed my hand from her pussy as Kate took one hand off her nipple and stroked her hair and whispered something into her ear.

The aroma as I brought my nose close to her pussy was overwhelmingly exciting. To slow her down a little my tongue and lips avoided her clit concentrating on the areas that had been shaved. It was delightful as she writhed around in an attempt to get her clit on the end of my tongue. My hands were holding her bottom and gradually they worked between the cheeks. I was stunned as the whole area was covered in natural lubrication. It was tempting to slip a finger into anus as it felt relaxed and open but I was sure I knew what would happen. I wanted this beautiful girl to want nothing more than to receive my cock but also wanted to enjoy a long deep fuck.

"My God I didn't know I could need to be fucked as much as I do now. Please Pat I need your cock so badly. I am seconds away from exploding and really want to do that with your cock inside me. Any position and however you want for as long as you wish but fuck me now."

She was right she exploded in orgasm within seconds of me getting fully into her. I fucked her gently through every spasm as Kate made comforting noises in her ear. Sophie yelled, blasphemed, praised and denied. I was still stroking her with long deep thrusts as her body relaxed and she seemed to be almost crying.

"That was the most beautiful orgasm ever. Just give me a few seconds to get my head together before you fuck the living daylights out of me."

I stopped as she asked me thinking that she might be too sensitive to resume for a while. I need not have worried as she asked if she could be on top. To my surprise when I was on my back she turned to face my feet as she guided my cock deep into her pussy. The view was intoxicating. Her bottom was full with a hint of puppy fat. With it's peachy shape her anus was clearly visible when she lent forwards. It put me off slightly when Kate sat on my legs facing Sophie.

Sophie set the pace but welcomed me thrusting in time to her thrusting. The two girls were kissing each other but I could not see what other contact they were making. She might be young and inexperienced but her arousal meant she was very relaxed and not as tight as I had expected. I took hold of her bottom and circled her anus with one finger before pushing it deep inside her.

"Oh fuck that is so dirty but so erotic. If you do much more of that I will cum again and I do so want to experience being fucked doggy style. Kate how can I thank you for arranging this. I didn't know sex could be this good."

Now I was completely confused. Kate had set this up with both of us. I thought Sophie was compromised but Sophie had helped engineer this all along. Smiling at Kate I took up position behind the extremely willing Sophie. The view of Sophie was again wonderful as her pussy welcomed me and her anus relaxed and tensed in time with our thrusting. Looking past Sophie, Kate was sitting with her hand inside her panties. We had never had any sexual element of our relationship but the look on her face was wonderful.

"Please use my body however you want. You can come in me when you want to I want to feel you let go. Kate please move towards me I have never licked pussy before but would love to if you would let me."

The only reply was Kate sliding towards us and lying back and removing her panties. From then on Kate and I watched each other's every move. It was as if I was fucking her and she was being licked by me. She talked about how excited she was and when she announced her oncoming orgasm my thrusting into Sophie speeded up and knew I would cum at the same time as Kate. I barely registered that Sophie was again having an orgasm until she became very verbal as before. Her urging me to fuck her hard and deep freed me up to do just that. I have never fucked anyone so hard and the resulting orgasm was shattering and violent.