All Comments on 'Stepsister Succubus Ch. 02'

by GadenKerensky

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to more of this story.

the_goatmanthe_goatmanalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoying the story so far. Looking forward to more! 🙏

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It is an interesting story, very enjoyable. More chapters would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

please do not continue

there is not one character that is not completely off the mark

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story. A few words were off but overall nicely done. Ignore the comment that said don't continue. Instead, please do continue.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 2 years ago

The idea of having a pet succubus certainly has its appeal, but the dynamic in this story feels weird. She's openly domming him, with no illusion of control on his side. Plus the idea of her wandering the streets fucking anything that moves is a huge turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Also enjoying the story very much and would like another chapter. I've been anticipating more interactions with parents. Not sexual interactions between parents and kids, but more along the lines of step mom acknowledging to son that she knows he is aware and a willing participant. Maybe confirming what daughter already told him and providing more background from her perspective. If reproducing required a ritual, what was the ritual and what prompted her to do so? Also discussion between dad and son. Is dad aware of his wife's (and step daughter's) true nature or is he blissfully ignorant ? Does he learn how "close" the kids are? And if so, his reaction? Would that force step mom to reveal all to dad? But I don't want any details about feeding on others. It's already been revealed that it must and will continue. Don't care to read about those "dates" outside the family unit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hoping for succubus mother-daughter threesome

totostorytotostoryover 1 year ago

@GadenKerensky I liked the story so far, generally succubus stories means a wild sex scenes, though IMO this chapter could be shorter/better because it looked like teaching succubus nature and makes the succubus a mindless creature driving by lust and can`t control it, it gets annoyed, personally I kept skipping till I reached to the sex scenes and it was hot (I only suggest that more dirty talk , less talking about the male's inner thoughts during sex it`s kind of a turn-off), also the anticipated cuckold thing and the dynamic between the main characters feels awkward makes me hesitate to read the next chapter(s).

lastly don't get me wrong because it`s minor things comparing to the overall well writing. I am just a fan not a critic, therefore please don't take my words as an offence, and please keep writing, I'm waiting your next works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, with good character development, and an interesting concept. Thought the story could have had more direction other than just the sexual relationship. Thanks for sharing this work. 4.5/5

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

Waiting anxiously for Chapter 3!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the best series ever ngl. pls continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really hope you continue this series, I've loved the first 2 parts immensely. Incredibly hot, keep it up please! I love a good succubus story and mmm this one hits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

such a great series, any idea when ch3 might be ready?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fun story, however, I think Peter and Maria are complete assholes NOT talking to Marc about any of this. Especially Peter for putting his own son in danger knowing both his wife and step daughter are succubi. If anything, at this point I would think Marc would have some distain for Peter, if not both parents. Way to be a family. Past that, I am enjoying the rest of the story. Thank for taking the time to write this for our enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story! I would say it's time for a Family Talk. I'm sure Peter knows, but they are all in this together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous