Stepsister Succubus Ch. 02

Story Info
Marc grapples with Sophia's demonic reveal.
16.2k words
4.73
37.9k
97

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepsister Succubus 2

"Haha... well, guess I have some explaining to do," Sophia said.

Marc looked on with a shocked expression, dumbfounded and frozen in place, before letting out a shout and trying to push up against the headboard, even as he was still inside her.

"What the hell?!" he exclaimed, starting to feel fear inside of him, but before he could even attempt to push her off, Sophia squeezed her pussy's walls around his glans with unexpected precision, sending a pleasurable shudder through him.

"Calm down," she said with a soft and soothing voice. "And don't panic, I'm not going to hurt you."

Whilst her squeeze had effectively stopped him from scrambling away, it didn't completely erase his fear, chest heaving as he eyed his now demonic stepsister, whom he had previously just had the best sex of his life with.

He calmed himself as best as he could, gripping the sheet as he looked into her red eyes, those slit pupils narrowed as she focused on him, further unsettling him.

"What... the fuck... are you?" he asked.

She sighed out, seemingly annoyed by his fear.

"I'm a succubus," she answered, prodding him in the nose. "You know, demons of lust and sex and temptation and all that bullshit."

"Succub-- but don't they kill men?!" he blurted.

"So a lot of the old myths like to say," she said rather calmly, pressing a hand to his chest. He couldn't explain why, but it seemed to calm him down, his breathing easing a little. "But that part is the bullshit part."

He tried to process this, but his head was still spinning... and it didn't help that he was still inside her, if soft now, and she was still naked, and for all her newfound demonic features, she still looked gorgeous.

Eventually, he managed to speak some more.

"How can I trust you?" he asked, still afraid and confused.

She shrugged.

"I suppose you really can't trust me," she said, before smirking and reaching forward to clutch his chin. "But I am being honest when I say I don't want to hurt you~ There's no fun in that. It's a lot more fun to make you moan instead, though I will say, your energy is delicious~"

"My energy? So you are sucking on my soul or something!"

He tried to scramble away again, but she gripped his shoulder with surprising strength, and sighed out in frustration.

"Your energy, not your soul. They're connected but not the same," she explained. "Besides, I've only been sipping. I didn't want to scare you, until you learned what I really am, but... well, I guess I'm not the best at controlling my form yet."

She chuckled sheepishly like it was a good joke. There was something about it that was... strange. Not unsettling, but rather, genuine. Not that bizarre subtle flirting she'd been doing with him since they met, but a true moment from her. It made her seem believable, but he was still scared to let her convince him.

She sighed out again, and looked him in the eyes.

"You're not in a good position to think about this," she said. "You're scared. So, how about this; I let you sleep this off, and I can tell you everything in the morning. Deal?"

He thought on this for a moment, considering that, so far, she hadn't hurt him. Was it a long-con deal, or was there genuinely no malice in her actions?

"How do I know you're not trying to deceive me?"

"I guess you don't. Deception and temptation is our thing, after all," she admitted. She then smiled and cupped his cheek in her hand, Marc feeling the tips of her now elongated nails gently grazing his skin. "But you are more than just a meal, Marc~ That I can assure you."

She leaned back, making him groan as her walls shifted around his flaccid member.

He was quiet for a moment, and then let out a sound of frustration and thumped his hands on the bed.

"Well how the fuck am I supposed to get some sleep now?" he asked.

Sophia eyed him deviously.

"Well, if you're willing to show some trust, I could help with that, and it doesn't even involve sex~"

"I don't trust you... but this is all just so fucking crazy," he said. "A break from it would be nice."

She smiled and sighed out as though he'd just lifted a weight off her.

"Then relax, and don't panic," she said as she clutched his jaw and lifted his head to look into her luminous red eyes, which now glowed brighter. They seemed to pulse softly, and he quickly found himself losing everything to Sophia's gaze, all the fear he had before vanishing, unable to see anything but those deep, unfathomable orbs. There was, at the deepest recesses of his mind, a part of him that pounded for escape, that he should panic.

But he couldn't overcome it. Couldn't overcome her mesmerising gaze.

Then she pressed her other hand to his brow, gently splaying her fingers. A faint aura formed around her digits.

And then he was overcome with powerful weariness and he fell into sleep like a stone.

---

Morning came, and Marc stirred, groaning and groggily shaking his head as he tried to shed the weariness. It had been a restful sleep, save for some strange, lurid dreams involving Sophia.

He then vaguely recalled what they had done yesterday, and last night. He wondered if that had been a bizarre dream.

But when he peeled back his sheets and blanket, he let out a deflated sigh as he saw his flaccid cock, still nude, and he confirmed that what had happened was no dream.

It all came back to him, and as he swung his legs over the side of the bed, he placed his head in his hands, feeling a pit form in his gut.

He had sex with his stepsister. That was weird enough, but she made compelling arguments. Even made him seem excited by the idea.

But then she revealed herself to be a demon. A succubus no less. That seemed even now, unbelievable, impossible. It couldn't be real.

But the more he remembered, the more it felt real, in some form. And he remembered what she'd suggested to him.

About talking.

He didn't want to talk. Not really. A part of him wanted to run, far away. But what of his father?

He really didn't know what to do. It was all so crazy.

Yet, perhaps Sophia was right; the sheer shock of it all had faded a little. Maybe he was in a position to talk about this.

What they could talk about, he had no idea.

With a grumble, he steeled himself, and found his clothes. If he was going to confront the devil, so to speak, he may as well armour up; god forbid he confront a demon of lust in the nude... and Sophia could still get him riled regardless.

"This is all so fucked," he grumbled as he left his room, though he did have to give her credit in one thing; for everything that had happened, that was some very good sleep.

---

He emerged into the living room, and found Sophia seated at the bench dividing the kitchen from the lounge sipping from a glass of juice.

She was clothed now, as modestly as she usually was, so still possessing a casual allure. At the very least, she looked human, no longer sporting any of those demonic qualities.

She looked up and gave him a faint smile; it wasn't as playful or teasing as usual, not even as devious.

"Sleep well?" she asked.

He paused for a moment, and then sighed; there was no point in being combative, that would probably get him nowhere.

"I did," he admitted. "What did you do to me?"

"I used a charm," she said. "I hypnotised you, and then put a sleep charm on you."

For a moment he bristled at the word 'hypnotised', but relaxed as he recalled she had suggested something to help him sleep, and he had agreed.

Either way, it had worked.

"And that's all?"

"That's all," she said calmly. "I didn't implant any suggestion inside you or anything. I only do that with my regular 'prey', and before you panic, I'm not hurting anyone. In fact, it helps me feed without hurting anyone."

There was something creepy about the way she so casually tossed the words 'prey' and 'feed' around, but she seemed to be doing her best to be honest.

He had to at least respect her for that. Marc wheeled around to the other side of the bench, finding a chair and sitting across from her; he wanted to be further away, but if she was being diplomatic, at least he should.

They were quiet for a moment. All he could hear was the nigh-imperceptible buzzing of idle appliances and muffled sounds from outdoors.

Eventually, he spoke.

"So... a succubus, huh?"

"Yeah, a succubus," Sophia answered. "Demon of Lust, literal Sexual Predator, Doomer of Men, yadda yadda."

"But you're not going to doom me?"

She shook her head.

"Very few of us exist, and fewer still have an eagerness to kill anyone... and they usually don't last long," she explained. "If they ever get the chance to hurt anyone."

"Why's that?" he asked.

"If what mum tells me is true, some dedicated hunters find them. Not humans, us. But that could be a legend, because I don't know many other succubi, and they don't know of any who have hurt people in recent years."

"Your mum? So you mean Maria?" In hindsight, it made sense, and it explained why she looks so damn good for a woman in her thirties, but still, the idea that his stepmother was also a succubus was... surreal.

"Yeah. Other than conversion, succubi can have children... though both are rare. It takes... special circumstances for either, and the circumstances are different for both situations. I won't go into them, it's too convoluted to explain to you right now."

"Fine," he murmured. "But what you said before, about 'prey'. And 'feeding'. What's that about?"

"I figured you'd be asking this quickly enough," she surmised. "You know the legends, the old bible stuff about Succubi draining the vitality of men? Eventually they expire? That's kinda true. We do feed on life energy. And if we keep feeding for too long, it could kill someone. Even in a few moments if we drain enough at once. But we don't. We can sustain ourselves by feeding on many different people, so that they can recover. We seduce or charm people, drain their energy, and then manipulate their memories so they don't remember us as demons... or at all, thinking it was all a lovely wet dream. It depends on the situation, and our mood."

Marc took this in, his hands laced together in front of his mouth, elbows on the bench.

"But you haven't done this to me?" he queried. "Why?"

She gave him a soft smile, leaning forward and inadvertently showing off her cleavage. He felt some heat in his face and he quietly grunted, trying to ignore it, though he caught the quick smirk from Sophia, which only made him feel more embarrassed.

"Because you, Marc, are special," she stated. "You and your dad, to me and my mother. You could say you are our... soul mates, in a sense."

Marc perked up a little, looking at her quizzically.

"Somehow I get the feeling you don't mean that in the romantic sense."

She shook her head with a small chuckle.

"No, though it does come with a certain amount of attachment."

She learned forward, tapping her fingers on the bench top as she began to explain.

"You see, to survive, we succubi and incubi - yeah, incubi exist too - need to feed on life energy. For us, doing so through sexual acts or sexual fluids provides us with the most sustenance, and its why our feeding can induce an orgasmic pleasure in our 'prey'. We can feed on anything that can be considered a 'source of life', like blood and semen, though the latter sustains us better, though we're not literally feeding on the semen, and we don't strictly need it either."

"You know how fucking bizarre this sounds? Like a bad smut," Marc interjected. Sophia laughed.

"Truth is stranger than fiction, remember?" she retorted.

"Fair point."

Sophia continued.

"We could feed through something as simple as a kiss. Even drive someone to orgasm with one. Which is pretty fun~ Of course, we could also suck out someone's soul through a kiss, or kill them, though like I said, we don't really do that. But that brings me to the next point; the soul and life energy aren't the same thing. It's more like... a star. Like the soul is the sun. And the life energy is produced by it. As long as we don't drain too much energy, the soul can recover and produce more from it. Of course, we can always steal the soul from someone, but we rarely do that outside of some... specific scenarios that rarely happen these days. It doesn't kill the person. It doesn't even stop them producing energy, as their soul is still linked to them. But in our possession, it means that they are forever bound to whoever holds their soul, beholden to whatever command the holder makes. A servant if you will."

Marc slowly nodded as he absorbed this information, though inwardly it seemed insane and extra bizarre with how straightforward she was being.

He also held his tongue from saying it sounded more like a 'slave' situation, but he was still trying to be diplomatic.

"But you can hypnotise people, right?" he said, and he recalled how utterly mesmerised he was by her last night.

"We can. We can easily wrap people around our fingers with magic, as long as they don't have some sort of protection or their will isn't iron strong. And before you get offended, and I'm not calling you weak willed. You relaxed, remember? You gave a bit of trust."

"I still felt something in the back of my mind fighting," he admitted.

"Of course. But you weren't fully trying to fight me off mentally at that point, so I was able to charm you easily. But back to what I was saying, we can manipulate people, mind control them basically, but having their soul means they are bound to fulfil our commands, no matter their willpower or protection. But that's not what drew mum to your dad, and me to you."

"Then what did?" he asked.

"You see, to avoid rousing suspicion and avoid hurting people, we need to feed on quite a few people. Not that we mind of course, variety is the spice of life. But there are certain bloodlines and lineages that are... well, I don't think 'destiny' is the right word. I think 'compatibility' is more apt. And sometimes, those bloodlines have generations that are strong enough to produce 'soul mates'. People whom we can feed off more regularly with less impact on them. When we find them, we're drawn to them like crazy. And it's more than just a matter of being a better source of food, there's this... connection, this attraction. They're always people that excite us. I can tell you now, the marriage between your father and my mother? That's genuine, even if she does indulge with others. That's just our nature, but I wouldn't be surprised if she does crazier things with him than anyone else."

Marc raised his hands.

"I... really don't need to know about my dad's sex life," he said.

Sophia shrugged.

"Point is, if not destiny, you and me, Peter and Maria, we're highly compatible. That's the deal between you and us."

Marc leaned back in the chair as she finished, Sophia seemingly waiting for him to process all that she had just said.

He shook his head and huffed.

"This is crazy. You know that, right?" he quipped.

"Of course it is, to you at least. You're a human, this would be crazy to you. Until now, demons didn't exist. And now you have a super hot, super horny, cum-drinking, energy-sipping, mind-blowing-sex-giving succubus for a step sister."

She grinned at him as she went on that unnecessarily descriptive statement, Sophia ever unable to hold back her lusty side for long.

"When you put it like that, it sounds even crazier. Also too good to be true," he grumbled. He sighed then, and looked around, before looking at Sophia. "So what now?"

"Now? Well, I suppose we could do what I suggested before. Live life, just we get to do the exciting stuff earlier," she said with a salacious grin. "Show you all the neat tricks you'll never get with a human girl~"

It was a tempting offer, Marc couldn't deny that. He was still afraid, still a little mistrustful. But if she was being truthful, then maybe her idea wasn't a bad one.

"And otherwise?" he asked, to which her expression fell a little and she showed more pensive look.

"Otherwise... I guess I'd have to alter your memory, because I don't think you could really live with the knowledge and try to act as if nothing happened. Think about what I said yesterday. Knowing I'm a succubus would only make that even worse, for both of us. I don't want to do that, not with you, Marc. But you'd lose your mind."

"Doesn't sound like much of a choice," Marc murmured. "More like a reluctant ultimatum."

"Pretty much," Sophia agreed. "I leave it up to you, but personally, I'd go with the first choice. It's more fun."

Marc had to agree there, it did sound more fun. But he still couldn't shake the idea that every word was a clever deception. But a grim thought popped into his head that, unless he tried to kill her or something, he was dead regardless. She'd eventually snare him and that would be it.

Of course, there was always the possibility she was telling the truth. She did admit deception was part and parcel of being a succubus, so either that was part of the possible long-con the paranoid part of him kept suggesting, or she was simply being honest with him.

In her own... weird, demonic, succubus-y way.

She suddenly leaned forward and smirked.

"I have a suggestion that might earn your trust and help you make your decision~" she said with a sly tone and a lick of her lips that told him it was not going to be a wholesome idea.

Of course, his mind was a little frazzled with the surrealistic revelations she'd shared, so at this point he was honestly willing to hear it.

"I guess I can go on a little faith."

"Funny word to use, but whatever. How about... I kiss you~ And I drain you, hard~ You'll get to feel what it's like~ I'll drain you until you pass out~ And when you wake up, then you can make your decision~"

She seemed eager to try this. Marc thought it was crazy, especially with how forward she was being, it was different to her more playful sideways flirting he'd come to know of her. But he guessed she was leaving that aside for his sake... even if the upfront approach still boggled his mind.

"You won't lose control like last night?" he asked, a bit weary still.

"Lose control of my form," she corrected. "Not draining someone to death is easier than that. I'm just reverting to my true form. It's hard to explain."

It made some sense to Marc, but still, there was a little trepidation.

But again, her idea seemed... appealing. Maybe a little scary, especially since it sounded so bizarre and alien. But the idea of trying it was... enticing.

After a moment of internal debate, he threw up his arms in personal defeat.

"I guess I can take a gamble," he said. "But if you kill me or take my soul or whatever, so help me, I'll find a way to haunt your ass," he warned with a pointing finger.

She chuckled playfully in response.

"Wouldn't have it any other way~" she crooned, before suddenly leaning forward and cupping his cheek in one hand, pressing her lips to his in a soft, luxurious kiss.

It took him by surprise, but after a moment of fighting back reflexive panic, he let Sophia do as she needed, and sank into the kiss, relaxing.

The kiss deepened, and grew from soft to salacious, his stepsister twisting her head a little to mesh their lips together more erotically, her tongue slipping into his mouth to tease and swirl around his own.

Arousal immediately set in, and it didn't require any additional magical touch from her; she was just that good of a kisser.

The soft smacking of their lips filled his ears, and Marc found himself slowly working his own jaw to return the kiss.