Stepsister Succubus

Story Info
A young man discovers his new Stepsister to be quite a catch.
16.7k words
4.69
98.7k
297

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step Sister Succubus

Marc was grumbling internally as he leaned his head on the window by the front passenger seat.

His father, Peter, was quiet, but in good spirits compared to Marc, focusing on the road and also knowing that there wasn't anything much to discuss; they'd already talked about how they were moving in with his new wife, and how it was a better place than the cramped apartment they were renting before and still in the same area so he wouldn't be missing his friends.

That didn't mean Marc was any happier about it.

Especially since he barely knew this woman. He'd only met her once before at his 19th birthday just a month back, a taller Hispanic woman in her thirties like his dad, in a tight grey business suit that didn't help much in hiding her curves. She had her hair tied in a pony tail then and her eyes were obscured behind glasses. Or rather, Marc barely paid attention to her then despite her admittedly bombshell looks.

Maria Callisto was her name. A rather bizarre surname to Marc, but frankly, the idea that she was now her step-mother was more of a crazy thing to him.

He never even got to go to their wedding because he ended up getting his nose fractured the day before because some tank of a mutt barely reaching his knees still managed to barrel through his legs like he was nothing on its way to chase a bird. Flat on his face.

At least that had healed up just fine. But inwardly, he was still kinda hurt by the developments between Maria and his dad, though he never really voiced them. He respected his dad's decision, most of all because Marc's biological mother, his dad's first girlfriend, gave birth to Marc but after, she left. Marc never met his biological mother, but his dad insisted there were a variety of reasons she left, both her saying she wasn't ready to be a mother, and family pressures, but he'd never gone into more detail than that.

His dad had every right to move on, find a new partner after so many years a single parent. God knows it was hard finding a relationship when in one's 30s, if all the jokes and comments on the internet were to be believed.

That still didn't alleviate much of Marc's discontent.

Mostly because Maria had her own daughter, whom he'd never met before. And he wasn't sure what he was going to make of having a sister, 'in-law' or otherwise.

After a while, his dad spoke.

"I know you're not happy about this," he said as politely as he could. "It's a big change, and you don't know her all that well. But try to stay positive, yeah? You're an adult, things like this shouldn't be hard to adjust to."

"Barely an adult," Marc retorted. "But you don't need to tell me, dad. I'm not gonna object to your relationships."

"Object, no, but handle? That's what I'm worried about," his dad responded. "This will be the first time you've been in a full family, for lack of a better term."

"First time for everything, right?" Marc said, managing a thin smile, his father returning the same, but it was obvious to both that Marc wasn't quite so enthusiastic.

The conversation died down and the rest of the drive was in silence, until they pulled up to a two storey house in some upper middle class neighbourhood. It had a small lawn out front with a paved stone path leading to the front door. It was a fairly blocky building, one of those semi-artsy 'modern' architectural homes with overhanging awnings over the second floor balcony overlooking the street, with half the lower floor taken up by a two-car garage, though even then the ground floor seemed plenty spacious. There were windows everywhere, but he couldn't see inside because all the blinds seemed drawn.

They pulled up onto the concrete driveway, and Marc and Peter both got out, stretching their limbs.

"Well, we're here," Peter said.

"Fun," Marc grumbled. His father didn't answer and instead made for the door, Marc in tow. Peter already had a key given to him by his new wife, so he didn't bother announcing himself until he had unlocked the door and gone inside.

"Maria?" he called out.

"I will be down in a moment," came a rich voice, soft yet inexplicably commanding. It made Marc feel weird, especially knowing she was now his step-mother.

He looked around; the place was 'fancy' by his standards, but ultimately nothing too crazy for an upper middle class home with a 'modern' look; white walls with glass and steel furniture and railings for the staircase leading to the second floor, just off to the left of the entrance, with a door further leading to the garage. To the right was an open-plan lounge room, with a hall going directly ahead.

The floor was made of polished wood panelling, possibly faux, but Marc couldn't tell with his shoes on. There were small lights embedded in the walls, whilst the other fixtures were low-energy bulbs in frosted housings.

Overall, the aesthetic was simple and 'modern'. Minimalist.

Marc admittedly liked it, he hated 'busy' buildings.

He heard steps from the stairs and he saw Maria coming down, once again in a tight grey business suit, albeit bare foot inside the house, showcasing her polished toenails.

Why anyone would bother polishing their toenails, Marc would never know, not when Maria probably spent most of the day in some office wearing shoes.

Either way, even with a business suit, Maria would turn heads with her shapely figure and her looks; she had that air of maturity, but she was a bombshell with perfect features. She wasn't wearing glasses this time, so Marc could see her eyes properly, and he found them strangely striking, bright brown in colour but they didn't seem bland at all. Her hair was still in a pony tail, but it seemed shiny and bright like she'd just recently shampooed it.

She smiled broadly upon seeing Peter and Marc, quite a pleasing expression with her glossy lips.

Marc hated it. She was his stepmother now, and it was already feeling weird for him to notice how good she looked for her thirties.

"Peter," she greeted, leaning in to give him a kiss on the lips which Peter returned, both giggling affectionately. "I hope the place is to your liking."

"A lot better than our old apartment," Peter remarked.

She laughed softly, and then turned to Marc.

"It's good to see you again, Marc," Maria said. Marc did everything he could not to stare at her chest.

"You too, Miss," he answered, before pausing; she wasn't 'miss' anymore, even if she kept her maiden surname, but calling her 'mum' felt wrong too. "Sorry."

"It's alright," she conceded. "I know we haven't had time to get to know each other. I hope we can learn to be a family in time."

"Well, nineteen years, I guess better late than never," Marc murmured.

His dad patted him on the back.

"He'll be fine, he just needs time to adjust," Peter said. Marc flashed a glare at his father, but sighed out and moved to take his shoes off.

"Is that them?" came another voice from upstairs. It was eerily similar to Maria's, only much younger, but that richness was still there.

"Yes, your stepfather and brother are here," Maria responded.

Uncomfortable shivers raced up Marc's body hearing that. He didn't know how to feel about it.

Rapid steps were heard, and Marc laid eyes on Maria's daughter; now, also his stepsister.

She looked much like a younger version of Maria, with a slimmer frame but still curvy. Unlike Maria, she had her hair down, the chestnut lengths hanging almost to the small of her back and very glossy. Like her mother, she had that slightly tanned complexion owed to their Hispanic roots. She wore a white T-shirt with tight fitting jeans, also barefoot in the house. Upon seeing Marc, she gave him a smile that made him feel uncomfortable for reasons he couldn't explain. She didn't have any lip gloss on like Maria, but they still seemed plush and glossy.

But very much like her mother, she looked gorgeous, even casual like this, the kind of girl that was probably insanely popular during highschool and still had influence over her old schoolmates.

Marc had no idea how his father managed to woo a woman with looks that good. His dad wasn't ugly, but he was more 'conventionally attractive', and he worked a regular-ass nine-to-five blue-collar job.

Marc honestly hated it, because regarding his new family as 'hot' made him feel real weird.

Maria turned to her daughter, who was still smiling with an almost mischievous edge to her expression.

"This is Sofia, my daughter," Maria introduced. "She's nineteen, same as you, Marc."

"You know, you probably went to the school in the district next to mine," Sofia remarked. "Otherwise we probably would've met."

"Probably," Marc answered with little enthusiasm, but it seemed to amuse Sofia, his step-sister flashing him a grin.

"Anyway, now that we're all introduced, I should show you around the house. Get you acquainted with the place," Maria said.

"Sounds like a plan," Peter agreed.

It was the only thing Marc was really excited for.

---

The house was pretty nice. Nothing crazy, but also spacious and with plenty of rooms. The one they were giving to Marc even had its own TV, though the room itself was pretty barren otherwise, purposely so, in order for him to set it up how he wished.

He wasn't sure what to make of his stepsister having her room right next to his though. And throughout the whole tour, Sofia was glancing at him, this weird mix of teasing mischievousness and curiosity. Marc didn't dare call it out, but it made him feel real funny.

They had gone back downstairs into the lounge room, the evening news coming on as the sun dropped below the horizon and the lights inside came on automatically, but no one paid attention to the TV as they conversed.

Well, Maria and Peter talked.

Marc did his best to check his phone and contribute to the conversation only as minimally as possible.

Sofia made it difficult, however; the lounge room was arrange around a central steel frame and glass-topped coffee table with a TV cabinet and flatscreen nestled in the corner, the front at a 45 degree angle.

There were two couches, one on either side of the coffee table, with two recliners at the end of the table opposite the TV, an additional small table situated between them, with space to leave between the recliners and couches.

Peter and Maria sat together on the couch away from the main hallway. Marc sat on the other couch. And so did Sofia, draping herself across it in a rather relaxed and casual manner that, to Marc, seemed unintentionally provocative.

Every now and then she'd respond to something Maria or Peter said, and try to involve Marc in the conversation, casting him smirks each time that made him feel uneasy. It seemed she was already intent on teasing him a little, and he didn't know how to feel about that.

"I'm surprised your boss agreed to that raise," Peter said to Sofia. "From the sounds of it, he's a hardass."

"Hardass, yes, but that's all he is. I more or less run the company. Maybe one day I'll take over from him," Sofia said. "He thinks being hard to work for is a virtue. That's not going to get him far these days."

"Sounds like one of my old bosses. She was a real bitch. Her company went bust not long after I quit. Turns out not paying your workers too well tends to make them leave, and they talk about it," Peter remarked.

"Ah yes. Too few employers these days seem to know the virtue of keeping their employees happy. That falls to me at the business."

"Well, you are pretty good at making people happy, mum," Sofia remarked. She looked over to Marc and gave him another of those seemingly characteristic smirks. "It's a pretty useful skill."

"Uh huh," Marc muttered, glancing at Sofia in a sideways manner.

"It is," Peter agreed, leaning against Maria affectionately. "I don't think I've smiled as much as I have around you in a long time."

Maria laughed and draped an arm around Peter.

"There's a difference between making your employees and colleagues happy, and making your family happy. I take pride in the former, but my devotion is going to be in the latter."

'Who even talks like that?' Marc thought to himself, cringing subtly at the display of affection between his dad and stepmother.

Sofia, on the other hand, seemed rather pleased with it, and again, glanced Marc's way with those amused looks. She seemed to slide millimetres towards Marc each time, prompting him to push up against the arm of the couch just that little bit more.

Maria then rose from the couch and clapped her hands together. Marc mustered all his willpower not to blush at the sight of her bust bouncing, if only slightly, in the confines of her blouse, focusing on his phone as a gif of a cat falling asleep standing up passed by his screen.

"I think pizza will do for tonight," she remarked. "No objections to Pepperoni and Cheese?"

"None here," Peter said.

"Throw in some garlic bread too," Sofia added.

"I'm good with that," Marc mumbled.

"Right. I'll make the call," Maria stated as she pulled out her mobile phone from in between one of the couch cushions.

She walked away and dialled the nearest pizza place, whilst Sofia turned to Marc and flashed him a thin smile.

"What?" Marc finally asked curtly.

"Oh, not much, just excited to have a brother," she answered cheerily.

"Stepbrother," Marc responded quickly, catching a stern look from his father.

"Works for me," Sofia said without a beat.

Marc winced and turned back to his phone. Already, his stepsister was proving... more of a handful than he could've ever anticipated.

---

The pizza didn't take too long to arrive, and the four of them were eating their meal at the counter dividing the lounge area from the kitchen, no actual dining table in the house despite there being space enough for one, in a small enclosed 'patio' area behind the kitchen opening out into the small backyard, situated next to an actual patio.

Marc's father and his new stepmother were chatting away between bites of the cheesy meal, laughing at jokes and getting along quite well.

Marc was having a less stellar time trying to focus on his food whilst Sofia kept throwing him conversational tidbits. Etiquette dictated he answer, but there was something... weird with the subtly playful tone Sofia used.

"It'd honestly be pretty nice to introduce you to my old classmates," she said with a wry smirk.

"Why?" he inquired drily. "They don't know me, and I probably wouldn't know them. Why should any of us care?"

"Can't a stepsister show off her new family to her friends?"

"I'm not a show-and-tell toy!"

"Now now," Maria cut in with a soft tone. It admittedly did diffuse the tension a little, but simultaneously made Marc feel weird. "I'm sure Sofia didn't mean it like that. She's just happy to have a brother."

"Yeah... yeah," Marc muttered.

"It's the first day," Peter interjected. "I'm sure we're all still getting used to each other, but given enough time, I think we'll all get along splendidly."

"Exactly, dear," Maria agreed, the two leaning in for a soft peck. Marc wasn't quite used to these displays of affection yet, so he turned his head slightly with a wince. "We'll be spending a lot of time together now, we'll get along just fine."

"Yeah," Sofia agreed, turning a vaguely devious look towards Marc. "We'll be getting to know each other just fine."

The statement made the hairs on the back of Marc's neck stand on end.

---

After that day, life went on as normal.

Well, as much as Marc could manage, but in the weeks that followed, he discovered living with Sofia was... problematic.

She wasn't a bully, and nor did she belittle him or tease him... at least, not directly with the latter.

But there were certain... oddities about her behaviour that put Marc on edge. Since he met her, whenever they've been at home, there had been dozens of small, seemingly innocent little things that just got to him.

Her casual wear was terribly loose at home, sometimes exposing the straps of her bra on her shoulders. She didn't seem to notice how often she exposed her cleavage, even if subtly, with some of the looser shirts she wore, like the tank tops that seemed one size too big for her.

She always greeted him with a semi-playful tone, innocent on its surface, but there was an edge to it beneath the surface, combined with her surreptitious winks, that just put a bizarre, fluttery feeling inside him.

She was like Maria as well, in that her voice, her casual tone, nevertheless had this subtle sensuality to it, unintentional on their part, though Sofia was a little more energetic when she spoke.

Sofia also leaned against things a lot when speaking to Marc, and in doing so, often showed off the edges of her breasts through her loose fitting sleeves, even when the conversation was suitably mundane.

Whenever she gamed on the couch, her posture was always slouched, yet somehow provocative, and she didn't even notice.

She also seemed to have no shame during the morning; on more than one occasion, she had her bedroom door half open whilst she was casually getting dressed, and Marc had seen glimpses of her in only her bra and panties when moving between the laundry and the bathroom. Not once did she call him out, get upset or even tease him, the few occasions where she noticed she simply greeted him or asked him if he needed anything, and he'd quickly answer with a 'hey' or a 'no' respectively and make himself scarce.

Often enough she was lounging on the couch, and no matter which way she was oriented, up or down, her body just had this allure to it, Marc becoming more familiar with his stepsister's flexibility and curves than he ever wanted, and he wanted to know nothing about that.

She also never looked truly dishevelled, in the morning or at night. A bit messy, perhaps, but her hair was always straight and shiny and only marginally out of place. Even when she looked tired, it was only mild, never having bleary or bloodshot eyes.

So even when she was 'messy', she looked good, never like shit as he often did in the mornings.

He was also having difficulty dealing with her choice of shorts; they were almost nothing whenever she was at home, sometimes obscured by the length of her shirts so it looked like she wasn't wearing any pants at all.

There were also occasions where he was sure she wasn't wearing any bra either, her chest looking a little less supported through her shirts, and a little bouncier.

But even when she was clad in public-appropriate clothes, Marc found no reprieve from the seeming casual allure she either didn't notice or care about giving off. Tight jeans and fitting shirts just showed off her frame nicely, and when it was a public outing, she definitely seemed to make a small effort to look fashionable and attractive, as was common amongst girls her age, but she was something else.

And between the seeming ignorance of her allure or her playful if familial way she often interacted with Marc, he was having a hard time keeping calm.

His father didn't seem to see it, though he was enamoured with Maria, so that was perhaps why; they were often going out together when they were off work, leaving Marc and Sofia alone together.

During these periods, Sofia often tried to engage with Marc, and he did his best not to get too worked by her casual sex appeal. She did tease him a little here and there, like a sister would, but as time went on, she seemed to get a little more devious about it, but she never crossed any lines.

Still, sometimes Marc felt his dick stirring, and he did his damnedest to suppress the feelings.

She was his stepsister dammit. His really hot stepsister...

It wasn't fair.

He also didn't know why she didn't have a boyfriend. Or a girlfriend, whatever way she swung. She was too hot not to have a partner. Or several. And her personality had a strong appeal.