Stepsister Succubus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After last night's revelation and everything Sophia had revealed thus far, the idea of kissing his stepsister seemed so banal.

Of course, the kissing itself was wonderful.

She leaned forward a little more, almost crawling onto the bench as she brought her other hand to grip the side of his head opposite the cheek she cupped.

Her kiss was growing more heated, more assertive. It seemed very much to Marc that she was getting over excited. But, he couldn't stop the kiss, he didn't want to. And he was operating on a little trust at the moment. He didn't want to back out now.

She closed her eyes and moaned deeply, savouring the kiss like it was physical pleasure for her. Maybe it was, she wasn't human.

Then she opened her eyes, and Marc found himself staring into those deep red orbs, glowing around those slit pupils.

It was frightening and alluring, but all very sudden.

Then he felt something strange. A thrumming, airy sensation deep in his chest, radiating outwards with a bizarre stimulation. He felt a tug on this... ball of buzzing sensation, and a wending stream of it start making its way up to his throat.

Strange colours began to swirl around his body, an aura forming around them both, pale purple-red or blue in colour, it seemed to fluctuate.

Belatedly, he realised it was similar to the bizarre sensation he felt when they were having sex last night. Only stronger, perhaps now because she was not holding back her drain.

A part of him wanted to pull away. It was a little scary, but the pleasure and the bit of faith he was working on kept him from panicking. He felt his cock stirring in his loins, feeling this pleasure, even though nothing was acting on it. He could even feel a dollop of precum form on the tip as his shaft throbbed.

Sophia pushed into the kiss deeper, tongue exploring his mouth more aggressively than before, every touch it made sending a small arc of stimulation from every point of contact. Soon the flow of sensation made its way into his mouth, and began to flow out of it, drawn into her like she was inhaling his very essence. His tongue tingled, caught in the middle of this flow, and his lips buzzed with tantalising stimulation much the same. His erection grew harder in his pants, and he could feel the precum starting to stain his underwear.

Her lips then released his, but that didn't stop the bizarre feeling... it only let him witness what was happening more directly. Sophia was making one long inhale, as though she had no need to exhale, and in so doing, she pulled a stream of luminescent, smoky something straight from his mouth, held ajar the moment the kiss broke by some unseen force, swirling lights spiralling around the plume that dissipated into the skin of her face and elsewhere. He could see the back of her throat glowing, brighter than the column of vaporous light issuing from his gullet.

He saw the corners of her mouth twist into a grin. Admittedly, the whole thing was kinda frightening. But he couldn't compel himself to stop now, the surreal sensation had put a cloud over his mind... and the pleasure was only intensifying, his cock throbbing and staining itself in its own precum, his balls twitching with need.

Sophia then moved her head forward once more and restored the seal of their lips, again moaning softly as if she were experiencing pleasure. Maybe she really was, he couldn't really tell, Marc definitely felt like he was having an otherworldly experience.

Not helping things was the weakness that was starting to set in, his limbs feeling light and his head growing a little dizzy, but nothing could completely shatter his attention on Sophia as she mashed her lips repeatedly against his own, her tongue performing a tango around his as it meekly tried to lick back.

The pleasure did not dull either even as his other senses began to diminish as the bodily fatigue spread.

There was a fugue in his head, anything not focused on her or the pleasure he was feeling a dazed mush.

There was nothing else save Sophia and her kiss, and her drain.

Marc still felt a little fear, the feeling of weakness and lethargy mixing with acute pleasure, it was bizarre and alien, and with what clarity of mind he could muster, he could understand how a Succubus could kill with this.

But the fear was distant, his mind clouded by the pleasure and the weakness. His loins, however, he could feel bursting with pressure, his balls churning and his cock making a mess of his underwear from precum alone.

And still Sophia kissed and drained him, twisting her lips against his mouth and exploring every inch of his cavity that her tongue could reach. At times he thought it had stretched, but in his fugue he couldn't tell.

His eyelids were growing heavier. It wouldn't be long before he just... passed out.

But before that could happen, he let out a strained groan of ecstasy, bucking on the stool, cock throbbing with each spurt of cum he soaked his underpants with, eyes rolling upwards in response.

Yet Sophia kept going, and the fear he felt strengthened a little. He couldn't tell her to stop, but the pleasure was just as intense, if not stronger than ever, surging with his climax like something had crumbled. It was overwhelming, all consuming, his vision darkening and his view flashing with a faint light from the aura that surrounded him.

He was about to slump against the benchtop, only kept up by her hands. He was so weary, he could barely keep his eyes open. He felt numb besides the stimulation which remained as acute as ever.

Time lost meaning, and his body began to spasm like it was having a seizure. He was afraid and euphoric all at once.

Then he came in his pants a second time... and slipped from consciousness.

---

It was the deepest sleep he'd ever experienced. He didn't even dream. It was a sleep akin to death... but dead people didn't wake up to a knocking at the door.

He groggily blinked his eyes, straining upwards, finding that at some point he'd been returned to his bedroom, tucked in even.

At first he only remembered passing out in the kitchen. He couldn't quite recall what happened... but as the knocking and calling voice at his door further jarred him awake, it slowly came back, along with present clarity of mind.

"Marc? You in there?" came his dad's voice. "Sophia said you were having a bit of an off day, but you should be done with your nap by now."

Marc did initially want to snap at his dad for the rude awakening, but given all that had happened, he held his tongue. It was the fair thing. Remarkable with how groggy he was.

"Yeah," he answered blearily, "yeah I'm in here."

"Just checking up on you, is all," Peter answered. "Maria and I are back, I hope our overnight stay wasn't too much of a hassle for you."

If only he knew what Marc and Sophia had gotten up to, Marc thought. But then again, Maria was a succubus too... he didn't want to think about what she and his dad got up to.

"Not the first time," he said, blinking away the sleep. "I think I'm used to it by now."

"Alright then. I guess I'll leave you to your nap, but you should probably get up, it's the afternoon," Peter said, and then Marc heard his departing footsteps.

Afternoon. It had been morning when Sophia convinced him to let her drain him. Now it was afternoon.

He glanced at his clock.

15:37

He'd been out for hours. He didn't know exactly how long, he never checked the time when he woke up. And he felt like he could sleep for hours more, he still felt exhausted.

But, he figured he needed to throw off any suspicion, not ready to reveal anything to his father and stepmother... though in the latter's case, he had his own suspicion she already knew. Or anticipated it. Sophia had said as much, that both he and his father were 'soul mates'.

He paused for a moment to reflect; only now was the sheer insanity of what had occurred really dawning on him. His stepsister was a succubus, as was his stepmother, drawn to him and his father because apparently genetic lottery or some bullshit meant they were especially compatible.

The most egregious part being the succubus part.

And then the drain... it was both terrifying and stimulating beyond anything he'd ever experienced. He came, twice, and all she was doing physically was kissing him.

It was all so surreal. But he then recalled the deal he made with Sophia; he had more words to share with her. And he recalled her reluctant ultimatum.

Either go with the flow and enter into a sexual relationship with his stepsister who also happened to be a demon that fed through fucking and other obscene acts, or have his memory altered so he didn't threaten her or her mother... but mostly, to spare him from insanity trying to live as if nothing was different whilst knowing everything. She seemed so genuine when she said it, so honest when she said she didn't want to do that.

Still, it was an ultimatum, even if she didn't like it, and part of him was still paranoid that it was all some four-dimensional deception ploy. There was a bias there, she was apparently a demon after all, and she admitted Succubi dealt in lies and deception. But again, she was so forward with her information.

He swept his hands over his head, groaning. The same thoughts kept repeating in his head. 'She was a demon, so she must be lying, but she seemed so honest'. It was driving him nuts.

"This is fucking bullshit," he muttered. He didn't want to make these kinds of choices, reflect this deeply, he wanted to just lounge all day, play games, just... fuck around until he had to get a job.

And not necessarily literally, as Sophia had suggested...

But it was honestly... very tempting. Beyond tempting.

She had been the best fuck of his life even before she revealed she was a demon. And now... he couldn't help but wonder about the 'tricks' she could do, that no human could. That drain alone, frightening as it was... was fucking amazing, in its own way.

Perhaps, if he could convince her not to pull that every time... and assuming she wasn't slowly killing him... maybe immersing himself in the supernatural would prove all the more delightful.

"Fuck it," he muttered, swinging himself out of bed, noticing that he'd been changed whilst he was unconscious, probably by Sophia. Both weird and considerate, but he wasn't about to criticise her for stripping him when he was passed out just to give him fresh clothes, it was probably the least weird thing she could've done.

He hadn't made up his mind quite yet... but he was definitely leaning towards the idea. No one else he knew could claim to be in a weird open sexual relationship with a sex demon.

---

He ambled out of his room, still feeling a little light on his feet; the drain had taken it out of him. He went searching for Sophia, hoping it'd be somewhere private, he could hear his stepmother and his father conversing downstairs.

He then realised that Sophia had to have hauled him upstairs whilst he was basically a sack of potatoes. Then again, she wasn't human. She had actual magic. She might've 'cheated'.

He leaned on her bedroom door, and paused; he'd never gone in here before. He'd always avoided it, especially given Sophia had a tendency to wear... not much, even if the door was open a little.

And now with the revelation of her true nature, it felt like going into the lion's den.

'Get a grip, dammit,' he chastised internally. If he was going to have this conversation, then he'd have to get over the trepidation of... going into his stepsister's bedroom.

Were it not for circumstances, it'd be such a ridiculous thing to be worried about.

He raised his hand... and knocked.

"Who is it?" came Sophia's voice. It was calm and mercurial, oddly soothing, so it relaxed Marc a little bit.

"It's Marc... you know what it's about," he said.

He heard footsteps approaching the door, and he braced himself on the door frame so he didn't fall forward when she opened it.

The knob turned and it swung open. Her eyes were normal again, but having seen the depths of those red orbs she possessed, even her 'human' eyes seemed a little distracting.

"Come in," she said, a slight sensual edge to her words, though it also seemed like she was trying to reign herself in, just a little, for his benefit.

He walked in and the door was shut behind him. He felt trapped, in a way, but it was better than letting their conversation filter downstairs.

Her room was a little girlish, the odd boy band poster and movie poster clinging to the walls, which were painted with a dull shade of mauve, with pale pink sheets beneath a slate coloured blanket. There were a few plushies here and there, but ultimately her room was pretty tolerable as far as its girlishness went, not too much in it besides a desk with a laptop, a few figurines spread around as decoration and not much else.

The biggest thing was her; the conversation was not going to be simple, with her wearing a loose fitting tank and panties, and nothing else. She couldn't be more casual if she tried, unless she just lost the clothes. Not outside the realm of possibility.

She sat on the bed, knees included and legs tucked to the side, patting a space next to him to join.

He was still a little hesitant, but he really didn't feel like standing too long, so he obliged and sat next to her.

"How are you feeling, bro?" she asked. He refrained from calling her out for the 'bro' remark, still not entirely comfortable with that.

"I feel wasted," he said, shaking his head and blinking his eyes rapidly, blowing out a harsh breath. She giggled.

"Not surprised. I basically went as hard as I could without sucking out your soul. If it makes you feel better, that's still a ways from killing you, so you weren't in any danger. Though you probably needed a night's rest to really recover, you should be fine now."

"I still feel like I'm gonna fall over."

"I could do that even without draining you~" she remarked with that all-too-familiar edge of seduction, leaning forward to show off her cleavage.

"I'm sure you could," he muttered, shaking his head. He then looked at her, and discovered that focusing on her eyes when her breasts were there to be looked at wasn't the simplest task, as the mesmerising feel of her eyes now made it hard to look at them without him feeling strange. "So... you're offering to be a fuckbuddy, basically?"

"Something like that," she said, gently brushing the blanket in front of her with a hand, briefly biting her lower lip. "We indulge each other, I get to feed off you, you get the best sex you'll ever have, and more, and I get to try the fun stuff on someone who'll remember~"

Marc could hear just how excited she sounded at the idea, especially the last part.

He'd already accepted, rather without thinking, that she'd probably end up banging other people. She already did, she admitted as much, and somehow it didn't bother him so much.

Maybe because she wasn't human, so the concept of fidelity... probably didn't apply too strongly, especially since sex was how she fed.

Still, the idea that he'd be special in some way, and the subject of some more... exotic experiences, that made up for it in his mind.

"And the only strings attached are the whole feeding part and me keeping it a secret?" Marc added.

"I figured those were a given," Sophia agreed. "That and I'd still probably be feeding off others."

"Yeah, I had a feeling, but given this whole scenario, I don't think I was expecting a 'loyal girlfriend'."

She was quiet for a moment, and then giggled.

"What's so funny?" Marc asked.

"Just that, of all the things I expected you to go crazy about, the fact you seem okay with my... 'proclivities', is surprising to me. Not everyone is so blasé about it."

"Well, you being a succubus, it's probably in your nature to have an 'appetite', right? Even if I'm apparently 'special', you wouldn't be satisfied with just me."

She leaned forward and playfully poked his nose.

"You got it~" she chirped. "It's just not in our nature to stick with a single partner, even our soul mates, unless you want to be tired all the time from draining. You'd never get to the point of dying, probably, but you'd probably always feel fatigued even if I paced it out."

"Yeah, I'd rather not," he said. "But... you do wear protection, right? That's a lot of guys..."

"Marc. I'm a Demon. Descended from Hell or something like it. Who lives off life energies extracted mostly through sexual acts. If we were vulnerable to STIs or capable of carrying them, I don't think we'd be around anymore. And like I said before, having children? It's a complicated set of circumstances basically requiring a ritual."

Marc was quiet for a moment.

"... you don't actually have an implant, do you," he said, fixing her with a blank stare.

"I did tell you we're not above deception. Just that it's not about leading humans to their doom or making them commit atrocities just for a taste of demon pussy. Whatever allows us to get close to our prey. Or, in this specific case, to explain away certain... discrepancies. Better than just manipulating someone with magic, right?"

"In a weirdly fucked up way, yeah, it is a little," Marc admitted. "You know, you're being very upfront with a lot of this information."

"I want you, Marc," she stated in no uncertain terms. "If being honest helps convince you, no skin off my back. Playing 'hard to get' is only a game for others, and I don't give a shit about being 'easy'."

"Some would call you a slut," Marc retorted. "But then again, I really shouldn't judge."

"That term is basically dirty talk to us," Sophia quipped. "It really doesn't mean much to us."

"Fair point."

"We're sluts by nature~" she said in a joking tone, leaning back and grasping one of her breasts pointedly. "Like porno come to life~"

He winced and felt his shaft stirring, even if she was only doing it as a joke. Or maybe she was trying to seduce him. Probably both.

"You're not making this easy, you know that, right?" he gently chastised.

"You're in my room, right in front of me, teetering on making a decision. Can't really help what's basically instinct to me~"

So seduction it was. He mumbled but looked down momentarily. In a way, it was like dangling a sack of cash in front of someone, it'd be hard to ignore. Or in this case, the juiciest piece of meat ever.

He tried to push the idea of him being some slab of meat for a predator out of his mind, looking back at her.

"The caveat being no one remembers, at least not everyone, right?" he surmised.

"And if they do, we leave enchantments behind to obfuscate just how many people we've done it with. You'd be free of that," she answered.

On a certain level, it was rather messed up how much she admitted to manipulating the minds of people. But, she seemed to have better reasons for it, in a twisted way, than most other people. She did it to hide her nature and the full extent of her behaviour. Though she probably also did it to charm people into sex. He tried not to hold that against her.

She was a demon after all, they probably lived by different morals, but if she was being honest, hurting people was still off the table, whatever form that took.

He was quiet for a moment, contemplating the additional information he'd received. The prospect of being in an erotic relationship with something tantamount to an alien was getting all the more enticing...

"I heard Succubi could change their appearance? Like, other than the thing you did last night. Like other people. That true?" he asked.

"What's the matter, I thought you liked your super hot stepsister~?" she remarked with a playful, seductive tone, leaning back and brushing a leg against his, biting her lower lip. "After all, it was this body you wanted to fuck~"