Stepsister Succubus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a small flash of light, and a ripple of distortion pulsated from her hand, another rippling distortion, with a slight glow to it, spread across the door and the walls, and then faded.

"There~ That should be better~"

"What did you do?"

"A simple glamour," she explained, not once slowing down the sensual, erotic grinding against his lap, her glutes, even as they remained covered by her pyjama pants, melding to the contours of his crotch and thighs in a tantalising manner. "Sound shouldn't easily leave this room now, but we'll be able to hear anything outside easily enough~ As long as neither of us scream too loudly, no one will hear a thing~"

"You can do that?" he asked incredulously.

"Glamours, charms, illusions, that's our power~ That and our skills of seduction and deception~ Either way, it's a weaker spell, older or more powerful succubi and incubi can conjure much more powerful ones, but this will do just fine to keep people from noticing... but I'm not here to tell you the unabridged history of my kind, and I don't think you're interested in that either~"

She leaned in close and pecked him on the lips, slipping a bit of tongue in there for good measure as her hips continued to gyrate against his groin. Marc murmured in response, finding himself turning to putty whenever she kissed him. It conjured memories of what she did earlier that day, when she gave him what felt like a Kiss of Death, sans the death part.

All the same, his arousal increased, and he couldn't help bringing his hands to her rump, roaming them across her fabric-clad glutes, feeling their pliant flesh resist his touch as she continued to grind against him. A soft, satisfied laugh left her, and she briefly shook her hips for him.

"My ass feels great, doesn't it~? C'mon, give them a squeeze, bro~" she encouraged.

He was still not used to her use of such familial terms, but at this point he couldn't be bothered to tell her off. He wanted a better feel of her, and he obliged her, sinking his fingers into her glutes, feeling how her cheeks resisted even more once he applied pressure. But the fabric was growing annoying, so he found himself doing something unexpected, and slipped his hands beneath her pyjama pants to glide his hands across her rump directly, feeling the smoothness of her skin, the warmth and the luxury.

She let out a little, pleased gasp and pushed back into his groping hands.

"That's it~ You can touch me all you want~ Get a good feel for me~"

"You're probably gonna fuck me into the ground, right? May as well have some fun with it," he admitted. She giggled, and brushed her hand across the top of his head.

"I don't want to overdo it~ I did give you a thorough drain earlier today, so you'll probably not have much stamina once I start, not with the treat I've got in store for you~"

"Treat? Sounds fun," he muttered as he pressed his face into her bust, Sophia returning the favour and pushing her chest into his head.

"Oh, it'll be amazing~" she crooned.

By now, Marc's erection was almost painful, it was practically trying to burst from his pants, it needed freedom. And Sophia seemed to sense this.

"I think I've gotten you excited enough~" she remarked sensually. Then she rose from his lap and pulled him up with her, guiding him over to his bed and laying him against it. She stood by the end, and proceeded to strip. Slowly.

It was a sensual dance, and every bit intended to arouse and excite him as everything leading up to this point, Sophia gliding her hands along her body as she brought them to the different articles of her Pyjamas, sliding her fingers beneath her waistband and doing a slow, wiggling gyration as she pulled them down, revealing that she was not wearing any panties, that neat pussy on display to him. She brought her hands to the bottom of her shirt as she stepped out of her pants, still swaying her hips like she was giving him a belly dance in slow motion, gliding her shirt off her torso and letting it drop behind her, finishing her dance with a flick of her long, silky hair out of her face, and cupping her breasts briefly, nipples erect.

That show was over, but she wasn't nearly done with him, biting her lower lip seductively as she moved onto the bed and began to crawl over him, gliding her hands up his body, and moving them together to briefly cup his erection in a sliding touch, making him gasp and prompting his diaphragm to flinch. But she didn't linger there, instead sliding her hands beneath the hem of his shirt. He flinched again as her fingers graced his belly, Sophia making every second a tantalising one as she slid further over him and took his shirt further up his body, putting a lusting shimmy through her body as she removed his shirt, briefly lingering her fingertips on his nipples, making him flinch and seeing a seething breath leave his nose. She giggled, and pulled his shirt off and dropped it off the side of the bed.

As soon as Marc's vision was empty of his shirt, it was taken up by her face as she cupped the sides of his head and kissed him, tongue slipping into his mouth and touching tips with his. There was a tingling spark at that, and then a warmth and arcing stimulation, along with that now familiar tugging sensation, a moan extracted from him as her kiss turned into a brief siphon of his energy, though it wasn't nearly as intense as the first time, their auras only appearing for a moment before she pulled away, a small wisp of energy rushing up along her unfurled tongue, which then slipped from one corner of her mouth, to the other in a salacious display, lips tugging into a grin.

"Fuck me," Marc groaned, feeling precum practically surge from his tip from the kiss; she may have Pavlov'd him with that draining kiss from before.

"That's the idea~" she teased, leaning over his body to plant kisses against him on her way back down to his groin, lingering on his nipples to give them sloppy pecks, sucking on each briefly and wiggling her tongue against each nub. The touch of her tongue elicited small and unexpected sparks of stimulation.

"What the hell?" he muttered breathlessly. He'd never had a girl lick his nipples before. He'd done that with one of his previous girlfriends, but never really thought about how the reverse would feel, even with the porn he watched and the results surprised him.

Sophia paused and smirked at him.

"Guys never expect their nips to be so sensitive~ It's a fun weak point~"

She then resumed her journey back down to his crotch, both planting kisses against his chest and belly, and trailing her tongue in salacious licks, until she was over his groin. She was deft in her removal of his pants, sliding them off his legs and pushing them over the end. She then marvelled at his straining erection within his underpants, the fabric shifting with each needy throb his imprisoned cock made, trying to break free of its confines, a large dark patch of moisture showing where his precum had soaked into the fabric.

She giggled and cast him a look.

"Aww, it looks so cramped~" she remarked with faux sympathy, leaning down to give the bulge a luscious kiss, pulling away with a hot lick along the throbbing tent. Marc still couldn't understand how she could tolerate licking cotton like that, but he also couldn't deny that it looked and felt pretty damn sexy.

"Do you always like staring at erections in guys' pants?" he muttered.

"It's like a present~" she answered, reaching up to cup the bulge and give it a gentle, squeezing massage, earning another gasp from Marc's lips.

Even if she apparently didn't plan on doing too much tonight, that didn't stop her taking her time, from teasing him as much as humanly possible. Maybe it 'improved the flavour', maybe she was just horny as fuck. Marc didn't know, though he wasn't about to complain.

Eventually, Sophia grew tired of marvelling at her packaged 'gift', and traipsed her fingers up to the elastic band at the top, and slowly peeled back his underwear to expose his cock like a flashy reveal, biting her lower lip as it sprang free. It had a bit of a musky smell to it, having ejaculated several times over the day, but it was clean for the most part.

It seemed to please Sophia though, the succubus taking a luxurious whiff, before leaning in to peck him on the side of his cock, then slipping her tongue down against his skin in a wonderful lick.

However, she didn't brush her tongue too far, keeping just above his bush.

"Remember what I said about shaving?" she remarked. "Get rid of this, and you'll be going crazy from what I can do~"

"You really don't like pubes, do you?" he quipped.

She gave his member another slow, tantalising lick capped off with a kiss to his frenulum.

"Most of us don't... it gets in the way, but we manage. Of course, you're not going to forget me, are you? So why not shave so you can really enjoy me~?"

She wrapped her lips around his glans in a soft suckle, as if putting a point in her argument. It was very convincing.

"I'll get to it as soon as I can, then," he agreed with a small chuckle that melted into a soft moan as her suckling continued. He felt her tongue repeatedly brush against the front slope of his helm, hidden behind her softly clasped lips, which she twisted gently from side to side in a reciprocating fashion.

She smiled around his tip, and then sank a bit further down, keeping the seal of her lips tight around his girth, tongue sliding against the underside of his manhood. She brought one hand to his member and gently stroked the lower half, using her other hand to brush her long hair out of her face before bringing it to his balls to give them a soft massage.

Her efforts were both gentle and intense, stimulating him in all the best ways, but paced and restrained so she didn't push him over the edge. It seemed this oral was just foreplay, because he knew already that she was more than happy to suck him to completion. She was very adept at it, and he'd only gotten head from her once before to know. Once was enough for him to know, and her skill here only reaffirmed his conclusion.

She pumped his member with her hand, stroking whatever wasn't taken by her lips, but she didn't use a full-handed grip, instead pressing her thumb and index finger together into a pleasing ring that slipped right up to below his glans whenever her lips retreated to just his tip, or pushed down against his bush as she took him further into her mouth.

Sometimes he heard vulgar smacks and slurps from her, accompanying an intense suction, but it always seemed deliberate, just adding a different stimulation to his captive dick, utterly enthralled by her ministrations.

Then he felt that tugging sensation, and a glow form around his girth, faint but visible, spiralling with currents that flowed into her mouth and face. A light fatigue filled him, and a shuddering breath was extracted from him as Sophia sipped his energy and caused a spike in pleasure, even if gentle.

However, as quickly as her drain had manifested, she ended it, easing the pleasure he felt and banishing the sense of fatigue. He always got a sense of danger whenever she used her drain. After all, it was literally feeding on his life force. Even she admitted it could kill someone if used too strongly or for too long. Of course, she assured him it was not easy to overdo it, that it had to be deliberate, and that was considered intolerable.

But in a way, that presented a sort of thrill to the whole thing, that she was a dangerous being, effectively 'eating' him every time they fucked. There were so many layers of 'wrong' and 'taboo' with their newfound arrangement that were proving... exciting to Marc.

He reached up and gently grasped the side of her head, raking fingers through her hair, though he didn't force her. He just wanted to touch her, to not feel so idle.

Even her hair felt incredibly silky, just another aspect of her inhuman sex appeal.

She popped off his cock, leaving it slick with saliva, giving it a few pumps with her hand, wrapping a few more digits around it, as she manoeuvred instead to lap at his balls, making him flinch from the unexpected attack. Then she suckled, though only lightly, not taking much into her mouth as she avoided his pubic hair. He really would have to shave it, it wasn't like he had any particular pride in it.

She slurped against his first jewel, and then she attended to the other, before finally pulling away from his junk, now glistening with a film of saliva in the glow of his room's ceiling light.

"I think that's good enough~" she appraised with another subtle lick of her lips.

"For what?" Marc asked.

She simply smiled and turned her head into his hand, kissing him on the palm.

"This~" she answered as she rose up and turned around, bringing her hands to her glutes as she presented her back to him... and most importantly, her backside, spreading her cheeks to show off her pucker, the ring of muscle a darker shade compared to the skin of her rear. She swayed her hips enticingly, the curve of her hips now very apparent to Marc.

"Anal?" he asked, almost bewildered.

"What's the matter~?" she retorted with a teasing voice, looking over her shoulders at him, long hair framing her face and partially hiding it. "Never stuck it in a girl's ass before?"

"No, never," he admitted. He had only had three sexual partners before now, and only two of them he could call girlfriends. None of them were willing to try anal, and he'd never insisted out of respect.

Now here was a girl with an incredible ass spreading her cheeks and preparing to drop it down onto his dick with only spit for lube. Then again, there was something different about her saliva, and she wasn't human.

"Then you're in for a treat~" she purred, dropping her hips down as she shifted onto her knees, pressing her pucker to his glans.

"Wait, don't we need actual lube?" he asked, starting to feel nervous, though he couldn't quite work out why. "And isn't there supposed to be prep or something?"

"My spit will do just fine~ And I wouldn't worry about prep~ This body is always ready to go, always clean, always tight~"

She punctuated her sentence with a wobbling of her hips, letting go of her cheeks to let them gently press to the sides of his helm, her swaying motion bending his manhood from side to side. His cock slipped against her pucker, instead slotting between her perky glutes. She seized this opportunity to start rolling her rump up and down his length, gyrating her hips to bend and twist his cock a little bit more.

He'd never had a girl hotdog his dick before either, and with her unusually persistent saliva, it was a smooth and erotic experience, feeling her cheeks gliding and hugging his cock, Marc taken by the fluid, hypnotic motions of her ass. She slid backwards and sandwiched his dick between her glutes and his gut, pushing hard enough he felt the curves of her cheeks brushing against his belly, and sliding far enough he felt her labia graze against the root of his cock, folds splaying to other side and adding a small, extra dose of lubricant.

It was fucking hot, what Marc was seeing, unable to hold back his groans of pleasure as she shook her hips and brushed his cock from side to side against his stomach like a pendulum.

Then, she rose up and let his cock rise with her, reaching around behind her to first brush her hair off her lower cheeks, long enough to reach that far, and then to grab his member and align it with her sphincter, Sophia giving a few final teasing wiggles, grinding her ring of muscle against his tip... before she slowly dropped down, not bothering to wait for Marc to give the go ahead.

He didn't mind. Or rather, he couldn't mind, the previous grinding foreplay having dazzled him a little... and now as her ass slowly took his cock into her passage, he was taken aback by the perfect tightness, more than her pussy, but not unpleasantly so.

Still, the walls of her anus clutched like a stimulating vice, and both of them let out moans of pleasure as she dropped down, though his were strained and hers were soft and luxurious, no doubt experienced in taking dick wherever she wanted. Adapted even, being a succubus.

It was warm too, and true to her assurance, her saliva kept the friction low and pleasant. She eventually settled on his lap, her glutes squashing down pleasingly against his thighs and crotch and the lowest parts of his belly, Sophia loosing a sweet sigh of pleasure once she couldn't go any lower.

"Holy... fuck..." Marc exclaimed, completely new to this experience.

Sophia glanced over her shoulder at him, and grinned.

"Nothing holy about this sinful ass~" she joked, rocking her hips and stirring his member up inside her rear, drawing another moan from Marc. It was a corny remark but he couldn't even consider trying to criticise her on it whilst that very genuinely unholy ass was giving him a hellishly good time, and she hadn't even started bouncing yet.

When she did start moving, the squeezing friction of her walls sliding against his manhood proved incredible, her ass clutching like it didn't want to let go.

She rose to his tip, and fluidly transitioned to more teasing gyrations, before dropping back down, keeping her pace slow such that her rump only squashed and melded with the contours of his body when they once more met, not yet fast enough to echo a slap. But even if she was keeping things slow, she refused to stay completely straight, repeatedly gyrating her hips in a circular fashion, or rocking them from side to side, forcing his glans to push against her tight, hot walls at different angles and putting ever so slight bends into his dick, not enough to hurt, but enough for him to feel the pressure applied by her anus press more or less in different areas, keeping the stimulation ever changing.

Marc couldn't help himself, reaching out to take a light hold of her glutes, prompting Sophia to wiggle her hips into his hands as he began to caress and feel her rear cheeks, feeling the skin stretch and the tissue beneath flex as she rolled her hips and undulated her spine in that hypnotic dance as she slowly rode him.

"Damn, Sophia," he remarked. "How the fuck do you feel this good?"

"Demon of lust and temptation~ We're meant to be perfect~" she answered with a soft, breathy voice, seductive and beguiling. "They say perfection makes it unreal, but what they don't get is even that is its own thrill~ It's uncanny, but you can't get enough~"

She was right there, feeling her walls clench around his dick as they bent and flexed with her motions, grinding and pushing into him, was proving to be an addictive experience. And just feeling her glutes beneath his fingertips, Marc sometimes digging his digits in to feel the pliant flesh fill the gaps and resist his pressure, it was enough to make him yearn to just embrace her, explore every inch of her.

Eventually she started speeding up, losing some of the twisting in exchange for the pace, now beginning to slap against his crotch and send her supple rump jiggling with each impact, Marc able to feel the waves of her skin, fat and muscle beneath his skin. Even now, her saliva still remained wet, long after any human spit would've been lathered in and rubbed into uselessness. But for all the tightness, for all the friction, it was still a smooth ride, even if he could feel her ass tugging his cock upwards every time she bounced. Though by now, his own precum was thoroughly adding to the mix.

"Fuck yes~" she crooned. "How's it feel fucking my ass~? You like your demonic stepsister bouncing on your dick~?"

Her dirty talk was as corny as ever, but her voice was dripping with pure lust and seduction, so even those silly words carried the weight of utter temptation.