Stepsister Succubus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting harder to resist her not-so-subtle attempts at seducing him. But she had admitted that she was going to try, what with him being in her room and so close to saying 'yes, I'll be your lunch-ticket-slash-fuckbuddy'.

She laughed and sat up straight again.

"But yeah, we can change our look. Looking like someone else entirely though, that takes skill and practise. Mostly we... tweak our appearance to better appeal to the desires of our chosen prey. What that means for you..." She leaned in close until he could feel her breath brushing across his ear like a tantalising caress, and with a whisper, she finished with, "experimentation~"

A shudder coursed up his spine. What moral arguments he had against accepting memory erasure were... less and less compelling.

His growing erection, which she had for sure noticed, was proving to have a stronger case.

He knew it was never smart to make decisions whilst horny, but he was not going to be in a position to do otherwise. He thought, and considered... and after a while, he spoke.

"I have one condition," he said, turning to her with a raised finger, and it was impossible to miss her eyes lighting up with excitement.

"Name it," she said eagerly.

"I want the... memory wipe thing to be left on the table. I want to be able to make that choice at any point. Is that fair?"

A wistful look briefly crossed her face, and then she nodded.

"That's fair," she said, before her expression turned devious and she drew closer to him. "But you'll never want to make it~"

"Then... I guess I accept your terms," he said. It was only them that he realised that he'd basically signed a contract with her. Of sorts. Maybe not the same, but that's what Succubi did, right? Signed contracts with mortals that usually screwed them over.

In this case though, it seemed the terms were the screwing over. In a literal sense.

He also felt a weight lift off his shoulders, as though accepting a sexual relationship with both his stepsister and a demon of lust had shoved off a great deal of stress he would've had otherwise.

"So then... I guess we're a thing now," he said. It felt weird to say, but he was admittedly excited about the idea. If she was going to turn this on him in a bad way... well, he'd only know in the future.

"We are~" she said, leaning in close enough to brush her lips against his cheek, prompting him to shiver; he would have to get used to her casual salaciousness.

Then he jumped when he felt a hand grasp his erection through his pants.

"So why don't we really put a mark on this~?"

She started rubbing his boner, and he panted softly; he wasn't going to say no because he had honestly expected this. Lion's den and what not.

"Parents though..." he muttered with a breathy voice.

"We don't have to make too much noise~ There's more to this whole thing than sliding your dick into my hot, wet, pussy~"

She leaned into his neck, and he felt her lips gently peck at his throat, making his apple flinch.

"When you say shit like that, it sure sounds like that's what you want," he murmured.

"Maybe... but variety spices everything up~ Besides, even I have to be practical sometimes~"

She giggled and unfurled her tongue against his neck in a salacious lick, even as she continued to stroke his cock through his pants, moisture from precum starting to seep through the fabric.

"I'm still tired you know," he said, even though her renewed seduction had invigorated him.

"I won't drain you much... besides, I have the perfect thing~"

She pulled away from him, and slipped off the bed, keeping her hand to his erection at all times, until she crouched in front of him and brought both to her shirt so she could pull it off, lifting her tits and letting them drop with a bounce as she threw her shirt away.

"God, you've got some rocking tits," he said, in what was probably his first, most honest compliment he'd given her.

"God had nothing to do with these," she said smugly, looking down and grasping her perfect globes, squeezing and pressing them together. "But you are right about the rocking part~"

She lifted one up and craned her head down as much as either could go, showing off her flexibility, so that she could run her tongue across an erect nipple in a provocative display. Then she turned her attention to him slowly, and grinned, biting her lower lip.

Sophia then leaned forward and draped her pliant mounds across his crotch, gently shaking her breasts against the bulge in his pants.

"I bet you'd want to feel these wrapped around your cock, don't you bro~?" she crooned.

"You're never gonna give that up, are you?" he grumbled, and all she did was laugh as she brought her hands to the top of his pants and began tugging them down.

"Nope~" she said as she pulled his pants down off his feet, throwing them away. His underwear had a damp spot from his precum... which she leaned in towards to give a gentle kiss, Marc feeling her dab her tongue without any care towards the fabric.

He felt a tiny arc, a familiar but excessively subdued sensation, that of her drain. Unlike before, it was much more superficial, but it did send a pleasant tingle through his cock.

"Damn... I bet you could make someone cum without touching them," he said.

"I've been told powerful enough succubi or incubi could rip a soul from a person just by holding out their hand, and make them writhe in ecstasy in the process~" she answered, conjuring an image in Marc's mind that was both arousing and terrifying. Though it was hard to focus on such things when she started squashing her bust to his tent, caressing and teasing him a little more before finally doing away with the last layer of fabric... only for her to do the same thing again, squashing her breasts and gently shaking her bosom against his crotch.

Though, now with direct skin to skin contact, it felt a lot better. She was so smooth, flawless, and she was so warm to the touch. Her perky breasts also didn't squish too far before putting up some resistance, applying a nice pressure to his junk and his thighs.

All the while, she kept glancing between his cock, and Marc's face, biting her lower lip.

Marc at this point was panting softly, and he felt a little embarrassed with how quick he seemed to be reduced to this sort of mess. Sophia just had that effect.

She kept up the teasing, brushing and bumping his member about with her bust, before shuffling forward and crouching in a more upright manner, smirking. Then she grasped her breasts, squeezing hard enough for the titflesh to fill the gaps between her fingers, kneading her own globes in a provocative display.

"I can see it in your eyes~" she crooned. "You want these bad girls wrapped around your dick so bad~"

She proceeded to repeat her earlier demonstration, craning her neck and lifting up one of her breasts to dab a tongue at the nub with a few lusty flicks, giggling salaciously.

"Read my mind, why don't you," he joked drily. "You could probably do that."

"It helps when working out what gets someone off~" she answered without skipping a beat. "But not everyone needs to have their thoughts probed to read them like a book~"

"Am I that easy?" he muttered.

She looked him in the eyes, and proceeded to wrap her bust around his shaft, prompting him to gasp softly.

"Yes~"

She didn't have the biggest chest in the world, but they were still enough to hug his dick snugly. It was a different feel, with the only lube being his own precum, able to feel her skin against his 'raw', in a sense, at least in parts where his precum hadn't been lathered in yet.

Her breasts were warm, and they felt smooth, so the first few pumps of her chest were nevertheless pleasant to Marc, but slowly, Sophia was able to move a bit faster, making longer strokes as his precum was smeared across more of his dick and the inner sides of her cleavage.

He watched as his tip peaked out between the top of her breasts before vanishing once more, and so on. Slowly but regularly.

She applied a firm pressure, her breasts squeezing around his girth and hugging the contours, tugging against the corona from below on her upwards strokes, and rubbing down on his glans as she dropped her bust to his root.

Marc's breaths grew soft, repeated, and hot, whilst Sophia loosed quiet, seductive giggles here and there, at one point licking her lips slowly and erotically.

"Let's keep this interesting~" she remarked, pausing for a moment, and leaning forward to unfurl her tongue from her mouth, and channel spit down the muscle to drip onto his helm, the bubbled saliva adding some additional lubrication that she proceeded to lather into his skin.

Had he not noticed before, or was her saliva a bit... slicker than other girls? Maybe he was imagining things, or maybe it was a succubus trait.

Either way, it allowed her breasts to glide against his rod more smoothly than before, even as she exerted the same pressure... and moved with a slightly swifter pace. He could hear a slick sound, that of their flesh moving and rubbing together.

"Feels good, doesn't it~?" she said. "My perfect fucking titties~?"

Half the things she said were corny as hell, but the way she said them made them out to be the most erotic things possible.

It was also especially hard to criticise the one so expertly massaging his cock, Sophia alternating motions, moving her breasts in opposite directions to each other, Marc feeling his cock bend and rock as a result when one globe pressed against his root and another to his tip.

She briefly sped up, making him gasp, before slowing back down to let her previous pace. Then she slowed to a stop, all so she could let go of her breasts and shake her torso, gently slapping her mounds to either side of his member. It wasn't much in the way of stimulation, but it was still exciting, and her playful chuckling only added to the spice. She also knew not to let the technique last too long, quickly grasping her breasts and jumping right back into a pumping session, the slick sound getting to Marc.

"Fuuuck," he muttered. "My last girlfriend didn't have tits big enough for this."

"Good thing we met then~" she said, as she leaned forward to drool some more onto his cock. She applied this extra lubrication by rapidly slapping her breasts against the sides of his cock in succession, different to her torso shaking from before, similar, but rougher, quiet slaps reaching his ears.

After that, however, she squeezed her bust together around his shaft with her upper arms and reached out to grip his body, proceeding to pump his cock by moving her entire torso, hands sliding across his sides with a sensual, gliding touch.

It was then that he felt the familiar tugging sensation of her drain, but it was mild and superficial, enough to give him a fresh sense of fatigue, but it seemed like Sophia was being careful.

"I'm still tired from before, Sophia," he nonetheless warned, watching as small swirls of light spiralled around his cock and disappeared into the skin of her breasts.

"I'm only nibbling~" she purred sweetly. It wasn't too convincing, and he had a thought about how bizarre that exchange was, so casually referencing the fact she was effectively feeding on him right now.

But the tingling delight of her drain, mild as it was, only added to the overall pleasure, Marc rocking his head back as she worked her breasts.

Still, he glanced at her body, and couldn't help admiring the erotic and graceful way her body moved, so fluid, almost hypnotic even.

It gave everything she did an exotic quality, like she wasn't quite natural.

Which, after all of revelations of the day and the night prior, was entirely true.

He felt a pressure building in his loins, his balls tugging upwards repeatedly as climax neared.

"Sophia," he uttered. "I'm close."

"Don't hold back, this was supposed to be a quickie, remember~?"

Even as she said it, the way she slowed slightly but squeezed just that bit tighter told him she was savouring every moment.

Such treatment didn't take long to send him over the edge, biting back a moan so he wasn't heard from downstairs.

Sophia slid a hand up beneath his shirt to expose his gut, and moments later, with a stifled groan, Marc came, bucking up between her luxuriously sandwiching breasts, getting a few ropes on his stomach.

She pumped her chest in time with his throbs, milking his ejaculation to its fullest extent, before slowing to a stop once his tip made the last few dribbles, rolling down his glans.

The drain faded with the climax, though he did feel it spike at the moment of orgasm, something he had felt before.

Sophia teasingly squeezed her breasts around his dick a few more times before slowly pulling away from him, a slick, sticky sound of their stained skin peeling away emanating from his groin.

"Fuck, you're good," he murmured, watching his cock soften, and watching her sticky breasts splay away from each other in a provocative display.

"What'd you expect from a succubus~? This is practically instinct for us~"

She seemed comfortable with a cum-stained bust, but Marc was already starting to feel the sticky awkwardness.

"I guess... uh... you have a towel, or something?" he asked.

She simply giggled, and leaned in close and before he could even protest, he gasped at the touch of her tongue gliding up his cock and cleaning him of any residue, sliding onto his stomach as she lapped him clean, stirring some lingering vigour in his member.

Fortunately, she did not draw him into another moan-worthy tryst, leaving him clean enough for him to feel comfortable wearing his shirt.

"That was a dirty move," he grumbled.

"I know~" she said after making a lecherous display of swallowing his cum with a curl of her tongue. She licked her lips clean and smacked them, before looking down at herself.

In what should've been an awe-inspiring sight, Marc watched as his stain on her chest glowed, and then disappeared, absorbed into her body, Sophia letting out a sigh of appreciation.

"Sweet~" she praised.

"That's not fair," he mumbled.

She only giggled and leaned up to poke him in the nose.

"Some perks are succubus-only, bro~" she said, before finding her top and tossing him his pants, finding some shorts to wear over her panties so she was at least modestly presentable in Peter's presence. "Better go downstairs now."

"Y-Yeah," he agreed as he put his clothes back on, feeling strange; he'd just got an amazing titfuck from his stepsister, and he was feeling oddly... excited about the future. About the pleasures that awaited him with his demonic family member.

But for now, he needed to act like there was nothing so obscene and immoral between them in front of his father at least. He figured he could manage that.

He made for the door, Sophia in tow, and they made their way downstairs, where Maria and his father were in the middle of cooking dinner, some sort of curry chicken from the looks of it.

Peter looked over to them and gave a small, welcoming smile.

"Looks like you two are getting along," he said.

Marc flinched for a moment, and then let out a dry laugh.

"Yeah. Guess you could say I'm getting used to this whole thing," he said, though there were subtler levels to that statement.

"Good to hear. I was starting to worry about you," Peter admitted. "You were looking a little stressed of late."

'Gee, I wonder why,' Marc thought to himself.

"It's okay," Sophia chimed in, Marc having to keep himself from a kneejerk reaction of panic. Fortunately, for all of Sophia's deviance, she wasn't about to make Marc suffer here. "Marc and I just had a nice long chat. I knew he'd been kinda awkward around me, so I decided we had to talk about it. He was just anxious about this whole new arrangement, so I told him he had nothing to worry about. I just wanted to help. We hashed things out and I think we understand each other now."

Peter smiled at this, no doubt happy his son was feeling a little better about this new family life, but Marc was inwardly bashful as all hell, because Sophia had effectively told his dad exactly what had gone down between them... without revealing anything.

"Sometimes all it takes is a little talking," Peter agreed. "Dinner won't be too long, so don't get too comfortable."

"Yeah, yeah," Marc answered as he wandered over to the lounge area, Sophia joining him as he turned on the TV and flicked through the channels, before settling on the news just for background noise.

Sophia sat on the other couch, but she glanced over at him, and surreptitiously licked her lips, and mouthed the word 'tonight'.

That mere implication was enough to set a slight stir in his loins, which he willed down before anything awkward happened. It seemed that her playful, casual teasing was not going to abate any time soon.

If anything, it was probably going to get worse in some ways, leading Marc to wonder if perhaps he'd made a tiny mistake.

The sex was going to be wonderful, no doubt there... but was he going to survive her relentless teasing and casual seduction attempts?

Time would tell...

---

Dinner was, for the most part, uneventful, and for once Marc was a bit more engaged in the conversation, even if a little unnerved sitting next to Sophia, especially knowing something was going to happen that night. How could he ignore that? But, she behaved herself, so Marc was able to eat in peace.

Afterwards, once the cleaning up was done, he retreated to his room, as did Sophia, Peter and Maria staying in the lounge and chatting away over a glass of wine together.

For a little while, Marc even managed to put the planned encounter in the back of his mind and browse his laptop without much in the way of intrusive thoughts.

But as the clock ticked passed midnight, a few minutes later, he heard a soft knock at the door.

"Come in," he said, feeling his heart starting to beat a little faster.

The door opened quietly, and he turned around and shut his laptop, and he saw Sophia, wearing a set of grey, baggy pyjamas, long for the legs, but short-sleeved for the top, and through them he could tell she was once again lacking a bra.

The door clacked shut as she laid eyes on him, grinning.

"I can feel your heart racing, Marc~" she revealed in a low, seductive voice as she approached, her gait confident and sensual.

"Can you blame me?" he answered, feeling his penis already starting to strain against his underwear and pants, the same ones he'd worn since waking up after she gave him that hellish drain. He kept his voice low, not wanting to attract the attention of his parents.

"I never blame my partners, unless it's what they want~" she teased, approaching him as he still sat in his chair, her eyes drifting to his crotch where his pants bulged from the erection within, straining to escape and meet the being that brought it so much pleasure.

"Keep it down, would you?" he hissed with a little worry in his voice.

"Worried my mum and your dad will hear~?" she surmised, moving forward to seat herself on Marc's lap, drawing a gasp from him as she draped her arms over his shoulders and around the back of his swivel chair. "Relax, bro~ No one will hear if you keep your voice down~"

She began to slowly rock her hips, grinding against his crotch, her slow, soft lap dance earning more gasps from Marc.

"Not if... haa, you keep this up," he admitted. "You're way too good at this."

He was silenced when she pressed her pyjama-clad bust against his face.

"I suppose you're right~" she conceded as her remorseless teasing continued. Marc couldn't believe how good even a lap dance from her felt. If she was facing the other way, she could probably pull off an even better one.

Then she pulled her bust away from him a little, and she twisted around as she outstretched her open hand towards the door.