All Comments on 'Stepsister Succubus Ch. 03'

by GadenKerensky

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this. Excellent description on their love making. A little over the top with her saying God had no control of her. Just my perspective. Great story. Please continue.e

totostorytotostoryover 1 year ago

@GadenKerensky , please continue this series , love this succubus style , she seems has feeling not only driving by lust like most of succubus stories , it would be hot if Marc fuck his step mother too, though I think it won't fit the story drive.

I liked the characters, the sex was hot and not rushed. only please don't put God in any story because it's a sensitive topic.

GadenKerenskyGadenKerenskyover 1 year agoAuthor

I do intend to continue this story at some point but I've hit a serious mental block at the moment, so it might be a while sadly.

pornosuchtpornosuchtover 1 year ago

I really like the story so far. As you mentioned some writers block, some ideas that I would be interested in (if they inspire you or not is your decision, it is your story after all).

For the non-sexual part, I think it would be nice to learn more about her legacy, with her really focus to not seduce him and really share a good portion of herself. Not everything of course, a girl has to keep some secrets 😉 I personally am curious, and it could give her character more depth.

From his side, as a reply to her story he could share a bit about himself, how he grew up with only his father. Again that would give more detail to his character, and sharing this could make their bond more intimate.

Regarding the sexual part, if I was in Marc's place, I would ask her to let him fuck her in her natural form. Maybe doggy and grab her by the horns? They seem to make good handles 😇

But as I said, these are just some thoughts based on what I personally would be interested in. It is your story, and I like it a lot so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue this with not just one more but maybe two more chapters, maybe they actually end up together?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story, love how it doesn’t just go straight to sex, although you sure know how to paint a damn good picture lol Can’t wait to see more. It seems that Sofia may be developing feelings for Marc, can we see more of that? Maybe they end up together? Also maybe stay away from sex with Maria, succubus I know but it takes the focus away from the dynamic between Sofia and Marc plus Maria’s ‘soulmate’ is his dad not Marc.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Interesting couple of chapters so far. How's the writer's block going that you mentioned a couple of months ago?

As other commenters said, a sort of interlude chapter with the focus on both their backstories might be interesting. Flesh out your setting a bit. Perhaps dig into stuff like how long soulmates last, are the succubi and incubi in your setting immortal / long lived / live as long as normal humans? Can a 'normie' be changed into a succubus / incubus? Would Marc want to be? Does healthy living / exercise boost someone's life force, the way your stamina increases?

Story wise, does Sophia's mom know that Marc knows what they are? Does Marc's dad know? What happens when Marc goes off to college? Do the stepsiblings go together? Do they find out that there are other succubi / incubi at college? Perhaps some kind of turf war / hunting ground disagreements?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hey mate, I love this story. You’re doing a great job so far and I’m waiting eagerly for it to continue. I’d love to see you get into the dynamic with Sofia and Marc more id love to see him and her have more moments and even experiment maybe with another girl or some more risk kind of play

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

In addition to the stories here in Literotica, I also read quite a bit.

Believe me when I tell you that you are an excellent writer.

My only real criticism is that you sometimes reuse the sentences or ideas a bit to much. For example, the description of Sophia's dirty talk being "corny". There were also a couple of miner continuity breaks. Shifting mid paragraph from Mark's bedroom to Sophia's (or was it the other way around. Not sure.) Also, at one point, you used the wrong name for one of the characters.

However, these are minor things. As I said, you are a very good writer and I hope to be seeing a Ch. 04 soon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lifelong huh? Who life, his or hers? Maybe figure out a way or side effect of her taking her time. Like building up his stamina to her feedings? Maybe some binding ritual, that as soul mates that makes him stronger and give her better feedings and have her become addicted to his energy and either make her accidentally make her keep him alive for her lifetime, to feed her addiction. Maybe it scares her and push her to ask him if he wants to be with her literally forever?

E3_SierraE3_Sierra10 months ago

Phenomenal story so far!! More please, and soon

BruceWoBruceWo9 months ago

Am hoping Sophia will actually do some things to help him, rather than just be a taker

- provide additional strength and/or muscle growth;

- find or become long term gf;

- protection against other succubi; and/or

- use her powers to advance his interests.

Whilst great sex is great sex, at the moment the reciprocity of the relationship is too one sided.

Am sure that Maria and Peter have a more balanced relationship.

Looking for to chapter 6 changing the current imbalance of Marc and Sophia.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot sex! The story needs some development now. What about dad, Maria? The douche from the mall. Eager to read what's next.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 15 hours ago

I hope there’s a storyline to all this.. so far it’s all fucking and nothing else..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous