All Comments on 'Stepsister Succubus Ch. 04'

by GadenKerensky

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny9 months ago
Oh hey

I haven't seen you in awhile, so I thought you like many had just decided to drop out.

Good to see you writing again, also this chapter was great.

dropshot67dropshot679 months ago

I am very happy that you continued this story. I look forward to the next chapter andvtheiir adventures at university.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loving the story and glad to see you're back. One thing, and I do know that this is just a story, but I would think that her mom would know what was going on being a more powerful succubus and the fact she can read minds. It would be in her nature to feel and possibly read Marcs mind and know what he and her daughter were up to and/or know that Marc could possibly be Sophias "soul mate" as well. Or maybe their parents are just turning a blind eye and feign ignorance not wanting to know their kids sex life...LOL. Regardless, fun story, thanks.

245624569 months ago

Outstanding! Cannot wait for the next chapter. Quickly becoming my very favorite series. I'd give you 10 stars if I could.

MickieTheCat260MickieTheCat2609 months ago

Stunning, I have to say my favorite part of this series is from MARC's perspective and how real it feels. How he is thinking this through and getting past the unknown and scarry part of being with a demon. Also think it is very hot.

Please keep this going if you plan to.

BruceWoBruceWo9 months ago

Great to see the relationship building. Hope that Sophia can do something other than sex to help Marc. Eg Enhance his strength, help him academically etc.

Maybe Sophia could evolve as well due to her soul mate Marc tapping something within her that previously had been dormant. Lots of opportunities for another 3-5 chapters.

totostorytotostory9 months ago

Love your writing style, IMO dirty talk/teasing/strong female character is always bonus (for me at least) . I love that concept of succubus/step-sister or step-mother. please keep writing stories like this. hopefully there are more (soon) in this one. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have enjoyed reading your story. I hope you are not finished with it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There’s a lot of info about Maria and Peter that is hanging on the edges here.

Surely Maria must know what is going on with Sofia. How can she not?

And is she so adept at not letting Peter know? And why would she keep him ignorant?

You have hinted at evil ‘hunters.’ Maybe that dude at the coffee shop?

Does Marc get it on with Chaney? Is she already in on the big secret? Part of the secret?

Somewhere amid the endless combinations and permutation of copulations is there a story line?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

love the way you write, please continue this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous