Stepsister Succubus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is there to say?" he admitted, a slight, mild-mannered complaint. "It's sexy."

She seemed amused, giggling softly.

"There's different ways to be sexy, you know~"

She gave him a devious wink, and with a hand, she pulled that veil back into existence like she was grabbing a curtain. He blinked a little, the magic screen a little hard to look at with the way it obscured and distorted and blurred. There were no clothes flung off to the sides this time, only a quiet pause, and then a hand once more appearing to reveal the devious fashion model behind.

Sophia was clad in white lingerie now. Lacy, but less elaborate than the previous set, and lacking stockings and a garterbelt. Still, it seemed to complement her tanned skin beautifully, and once more, she began to pose provocatively.

However, she did so in a more... shy manner, running her hands down her shoulders as she glanced at him from the corners of her eyes, shifting her head so strands of hair hung down, framing her face and her eyes.

She had a less salacious look, her smile warm and somewhat coy as she turned around, holding her arms close. Yet it was still a sensual display, hands still roaming her body, caressing her curves, and of course, showing off her new garments.

When she turned to face him again, she briefly covered up her bust as if shy to show it off, but let her hands slowly retreat with carefully choreographed motions so they trailed along her curves to bring attention to her brassier. It wasn't as tight as the previous bra, so her cleavage was a bit wider, giving the illusion of less depth compared to before... but no less appealing.

His cock throbbed.

"Wow... you weren't kidding," he said with appreciation.

"'Girl next door' vibes, right~?"

"Yeah, except you live in the same house."

"Your bedroom's next to mine, that's the next door. It counts~"

He chuckled softly at her devious logic, leaning back against the bed as he unzipped his jeans. He didn't pull out his shaft, he just wanted it a little more comfortable, not so constrained.

Her eyes glanced at his bulge, and he saw her mouth open a little in desire, licking her lips.

"Getting a bit hot and bothered there, huh~?" she teased.

"Soph, just move onto the next set of clothes," he murmured, though he couldn't hide the amusement in his voice.

She giggled in response, and again drew that veil back into view from who knew where.

Another wait full of anticipation, and then, he let out a small 'wow' when she revealed herself next.

She was wearing a high-cut leotard that pushed up her breasts and held them tight together, albeit with a hole just below the top with a deep opening right into the heart of her cleavage, another oval hole in the material showing off her midriff and navel, whilst her upper arms were clad in triangular sacasusa gloves, with her lower legs covered in leggings not dissimilar to the gloves.

The material was something akin to latex, or rubber, he wasn't sure, some dully shiny synthetic material coloured in a deep purple red, and it hugged and squeezed her curves beautifully.

The pose she took was more assertive, her grin more devious and sensual, even chuckling quietly as she bent down low, arching her spine sensually, flourishing her arms outwards before bringing them up her legs and up her belly, fingers walking along her skin and her garments. Once she was done, she struck a final pose, leaning to one side slightly, her stance wide but placing most of her weight on the leg on the same side she was leaning, hanging the arm that side down loosely against her thigh, whilst the other braced on her jutting hip in a sensual but assertive pose.

She blew him a kiss.

"Where the hell did you get that?" he asked. The other clothes, pricey, but he figured some of the upmarket clothing stores could provide. He had no idea where one would go to get something so... salacious.

"That's a secret~" she teased with a wink and a giggle, though Marc wasn't all that worried. "You know, I don't have to ask your thoughts on this one, I can really feel what you're thinking~"

"It's crazy... but hot," he said. "Like, you've got femme fatale vibes this time."

"I like to think of myself a bit of a 'femme fatale' at times~ Just with a little less of the 'fatale'~ It's more fun~"

"I like less 'fatale' myself, thank you very much," he said in jest. "Got any more?"

"Why~? You want to see your stepsis in every sexy getup you can think of~?" she teased, pushing her bust out a little to taunt him.

"I didn't think of that," he retorted, pointing to her garb. "But, can't lie, it's fucking hot seeing you do that."

She cast him a sympathetic but lusty smile.

"Alas, that's all I bought. And you've seen pretty much everything else I've got, so... I think you know what happens next~"

She bit her lower lip, and he could see her eyes alternating between looking at his face, and his crotch.

He knew that she was fond of him, but Marc honestly wondered how much Sophia simultaneously saw him as a prize cut of meat. Her hunger always felt so... literal. Well, it was literal, she was quite literally feeding off him. But a more... primal hunger, more predatory. He was literally soul-food for her.

He didn't resent her for it, it was just... another level of fascination for him, thinking about the way she thought. How her brain ticked. The human elements, and the not-quite-so-human qualities.

He didn't linger long on this when she stepped forward, leaning in to cup his bulge in her hand, fondling it softly and making him let out a quiet moan.

"You must have been churning away, watching all that~ Got a nice big load for me, bro~? A lot of energy for me to sip~?"

She pushed and grabbed his junk a bit more firmly, digging her fingers in a bit more.

Marc rocked his head back, torso arching a little from her provocative groping.

"All there waiting for you," he panted out. Just what she wanted to hear, Sophia grinning hungrily and licking her lips.

She fished her fingers beneath his underpants, hooking her fingers around his erection directly, and giving it a few slow strokes.

A spot of moisture appeared on his grey undies, precum dribbling from his tip through the material.

Even still moderately constrained within his underwear, her touch was tantalising to his cock, and a shiver raced up his spine. She pumped a few times before extricating her hand, and bringing both to the sides of his jeans so she could slowly peel them off his legs.

Naked from the waist down, Marc shivered from the mild chill, but his cock seemed to be radiating warmth as it stood at attention. Sophia eyed his girth desirously, and crouched in front of him, hands gliding along his thighs until they converged on his junk, one hand wrapping around his mast and pumping slowly, the other grasping his balls and subjecting them to a sensual massage.

"I think you're getting bigger, Marc~" she said.

He tried very hard not to react to strongly to that. Even he didn't seem above the desire for a big cock, and Sophia seemed like the kind of girl who didn't mind large sizes. Fuck, she was probably adapted to taking any size.

"Really?" is all he dared say. He didn't want to give her too much ammo for teasing. But one word seemed enough for her.

"Does that excite the big strong man inside of you~?" she said with somewhat mocking tones, but she giggled, and leaned in to peck his glans with a soft, tingling kiss, drawing a sigh from Marc's lips.

"Shut up," he muttered, face flushed with an even deeper shade of red. "You're the one who said it."

"Well, maybe it is~ It feels so... nice... so... firm~"

She accentuated her words with slow, tighter strokes of her hand, intensely stimulating even in the simplicity of a handjob.

"Fuck..." he groaned. Another giggle from Sophia, loosening her grip and stroking a bit faster, constantly fondling his balls with circular motions.

She applied a twist to her pumping, repeatedly peeling his foreskin back over his glans, and down again, and occasionally rolling her palm over his tip to smear that precum all over.

He was again appreciative of her trimming his bush, which he now maintained; it felt... better. Nothing could possibly get caught, the hair didn't cushion any touch, she could really get down to the root. Things moved even smoother than they did before, and he no longer felt that annoying, pervasive 'wetness' from moisture being trapped in his pubes. Everything felt slick, and it all glistened from his precum as she slowly lathered it into his skin.

He could already feel a pressure building in his loins. Knowing her, she probably wasn't going to stop and move onto something else, she liked pushing him over the edge using every method. Foreplay wasn't just the foreplay, it was another tool in her arsenal, another way for her to feed and tantalise her prey. In this case... him.

He gripped the sheets, a pant loosing from his mouth as her hands rolled and glided across his junk, balls fondled, cock stroked, and every motion exquisite and smooth.

She splayed her middle and index finger apart, and slipped his length between them, Sophia stroking him with those two digits, and twisting them to his glans, before wrapping her hand around his girth properly once again. She gained even more speed, the sound of her efforts slick and perverse.

"S-Sophia, I'm close," he warned huskily.

She started stroking faster in response.

"Don't hold back, Marc~ Cum for me~" It was a sensual command, a little domineering even. It fit her attire, and he wondered if maybe she was acting the part because of her clothes.

He was, however, not in a position to ignore her; Sophia's efforts were masterful.

A few more moments, and he let out a moan, and he bucked into Sophia's hands.

The white ropes fountained into the air and down onto her hands, still stroking, wringing him out.

"That's it~" she crooned. "Let it all out~"

He thought he pumped a good four or five ropes before he started sputtering and dribbling, and then stopped entirely, Sophia easing her efforts and letting go, something Marc was grateful for; he wasn't sure he could really contend with her inflicting post-orgasm torture.

Still, he groaned in lingering sensitivity, the stimulation caused by her wringing her hand up his length to gather any residue that did not fall on her hands, bringing them to her mouth so she could make a show of lapping up his white stuff with a slow, voracious eroticism.

He spied a soft glow across her lips, and it spread slowly, subtly, across her forearms, and once it passed, he only saw a light glistening from her saliva.

She never did leave him for long without a reminder of her inhumanity, but he was starting to grow enamoured with it.

"Tasty as always~" she praised, reaching forward to press a fingertip to the frenulum of his cock. He winced in sensitive reflex.

"Glad to hear it," he murmured. He wasn't soft yet, and he knew Sophia wasn't going to be done with just that.

As if to confirm that, she grinned and shuffled forward, reaching around behind him to tug him closer to the bed.

"Come on, stand up~ I have a real treat~"

He blinked, a bit quizzical, but he didn't argue, getting to his feet. His eyes widened the moment Sophia positioned herself so her breasts were right in front of his shaft, grasping his length and aligning it with the hole in her leathery leotard, leading right into her cleavage.

This was... new. He'd seen it a few times, mostly in hentai, only a handful of times in real world porn.

"You want to...?" he began, but she shook her head teasingly.

"No, I want you to~" she corrected, rubbing his sensitive glans to the edge of her cleavage between the hole in her garb teasingly. With the way it compressed her bust, even if it pushed it up a little... he was sure he could get a bit of depth, though his dick might end up angling a little. It didn't matter, her tits felt incredible, and having that leotard keeping them nicely squeezed... he was sure it was going to be a different feeling.

She was looking up at him, seductively, eagerly, encouraging him to take the lead, resting her hands enticingly over the tops of her bust now, letting go of his cock so he could take charge.

He wasn't sure he was completely in charge, but it was his pace to set. So he grasped his cock, aligned it with her cleavage hole... and with a soft moan, pushed inside, gripping onto one of her shoulders for leverage with his free hand.

She bit her lower lip and glanced up at him expectantly, every expression carefully tailored to get him more riled up. And she was a pro at it. As expected; it was instinct to her.

He was still a little slick from his climax and her delightful handjob, but she made sure to add to the lubrication, opening her mouth and letting her tongue loll out. She drooled saliva down into her cleavage, and then giggled once she provided her dose, watching him with a lusty smile as he began to move back and forth.

Damn, she felt good. The leotard was compressing her globes tightly together, so all he really had to focus on was moving his hips.

She was so warm, but sure enough, his glans hit her sternum, causing it to slip up a little along her body, but with how slick his glans was, and how her saliva seemingly worked its way down between her tightly squeezing breasts, it was still a slick motion, and it gave him about an inch extra motion before he began to pull back.

He kept his helm trapped between her tits, allowing him to grasp her other shoulder... and start thrusting slowly, a soft sigh leaving him.

Sophia murmured appreciatively, seductively, keeping her hands to herself so he could lose himself to the stimulation entirely on his own terms, and his own desires.

He couldn't thrust too far, her breasts weren't that big compared to doing it lengthways, but he was feeling good all the same with the range of motion he had.

"Fuck, this is hot," he huffed, looking down, and ever so occasionally spying his tip through Sophia's cleavage from the top, buried deep down betwixt her bosom.

"Isn't it~?" she said smoothly. "Fucking your stepsister's perky tits in this getup~ Feels so sinful, doesn't it~?"

"If I say 'amen', will you laugh at me?" he joked in response.

"Unholy is just another sort of holy, no~?"

He was surprised how much he was getting into Sophia's style of dirty talk; she wanted him to be corrupted, in a sense. It was still a sort of play, but her desire to see him get more and more depraved in these sessions was clear to him.

He started moving faster, stimulating himself pleasantly, but it wasn't quite enough to push him over the edge. He wasn't disappointed, it still felt good... but Sophia had designs to change that.

He felt a spark race through him... and luminous eddies form around her breasts, and his crotch.

He could see the currents, see them swirling down his length, drawn into her bust, see how the swirls curled up and out from the top of her cleavage, into her body, though plenty of whorls sank into her globes.

He felt like he was being sucked into her breasts, the tugging in his core drawing him in as her drain took hold.

She gave him a salacious, predatory look, but it was far too sexy for him to care. He knew he was safe. And her drain was a most welcome 'cheat'.

His cock buzzed with pleasure, the tantalising pressure from her breasts now even more stimulating as every point of skin-to-skin contact was a direct, tantalising drain that lit up the point of contact with pleasure... which was to say, most of his cock. And where there was no contact, he still felt a wonderful thrumming tingle as every nerve was caressed with tantalising pleasure.

Pressure was again building in his loins; it wasn't the strongest drain, hardly, but it wasn't all that light either, just enough that it, combined with his thrusting, would see him to a climax.

He picked up speed, enough he could hear the slick sounds of his cock repeatedly sliding in and out of her enveloping breasts, which now felt like they had a dangerous attraction.

She opened her mouth momentarily, unfurling her tongue; vapours of his energy wafted up from the depths of her cleavage and the tops of her breasts, a provocative, obscene display as the eddies coalesced into a singular spiralling column that calmly siphoned into her mouth.

Sophia closed her mouth with a small puff of the misty light, but she'd shown off enough for him, licking her lips with a hungry, seductive gleam in her eyes.

That just encouraged Marc to move faster.

And that bit of extra speed was all that was needed to push him over the edge.

"Fuck!" was the only warning Sophia got, verbally at least, before he was jerking his hips with sharp movements, cock pulsing and pouring cum into the dark depths between her breasts, spiritual barriers coming down and a helical pulse of light coalescing around his groin and racing down his shaft to be devoured by her breasts. She moaned erotically, closing her eyes and tilting her head back slightly, feeling the pleasure of his climax.

Her drain vanished quickly once he finished cumming, the misty veils around them dissipating, Sophia not wanting to exhaust him just yet.

Once he calmed, Marc slowly pulled out, taken by the sight of his sticky cock sliding free of her squeezing breasts with gooey strands of his essence stretching and sagging between his rod and the edges of her ravenous cleavage.

Sophia grinned and licked her lips subtly at him.

"You made a mess in there~"

"That I did~" he answered with a breathier voice, just a little tired from her drain.

She giggled, and used her upper arms to squeeze her bust even tighter together. There was another glow, brighter this time, and when it faded, only a film of moisture remained. She shuddered, and a tiny wave of weariness passed her face. It passed quickly, and she fixed him with a lusty gaze.

"Got one more in you~?"

"I think I've always got a third round for you," he said with modicum of suave.

"Good~" She stood up and pushed him down onto the bed, pulling his legs up onto it and climbing atop of him, straddling his thighs.

He was a bit taken aback, but he did not resist, instead moving to take his shirt off so he was fully naked.

Comparatively, she remained fully clothed, and yet she remained sexy as fuck.

He reached up, and ran his hands along her sides, feeling her leotard beneath his palm and fingers; it was a smooth material, not much friction, but a little stretchy, with the way it flexed whenever she twisted and bent.

He also just wanted to touch her. It made her smile too, a soft, affectionate giggle leaving her. He liked that. She seemed to enjoy it when he explored her body. In a way, it proved to him that he wasn't just special food to her.

She reached for his junk, trailing fingers tantalisingly across his girth, making it throb in response, already, another dribble of precum leaving his tip, which she wiped up with a fingertip to bring to her lips, tongue tasting him in yet another sensual display.

Then she gripped his shoulders properly, and slid up a little until he felt that shaft sandwiched between his belly and her leotard covered pussy. She rocked her hips slowly, grinding against his cock in a stimulating manner.

"I wonder, will you be upset if you don't get to stick it in tonight~?" she asked with a devious, teasing tone, an expression to match twisting her face.

"Now that's just mean," he retorted, though there was hardly any venom in it; as much as he would like to bury himself in her pussy, or ass, the way she did things, combined with her drain... it was almost as good, and more than satisfying enough for him.