Stepsister Succubus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. I think I can go again tonight," he answered, smiling softly himself.

She murmured happily in response.

"Looking forward, bro~" With that, she pecked him on the top of his head, and pulled away, hands sliding sensually off him as she parted. She sauntered to the door, and lingered in the threshold to blow him a kiss.

He blushed but smiled, and turned back to the computer once the door closed.

"Same," he said to himself as he went back to looking up "legitimate" historical accounts about succubi and incubi.

Though, as he looked at an old religious depiction of a succubus, a generic classical depiction of a nude woman, but with bat wings, other thoughts started filtering into his mind... particularly, remembering what Sophia looked like that first night together...

---

It was almost routine at this point, a nice family dinner, a hearty conversation, and then sneaking off into Sophia's room, though this time he had to actually be a little careful, because Peter and Maria were busy doing some household stuff and they were going back and forth between upstairs and downstairs, even though it was getting on in the night.

Sophia was waiting for him, reclining on her own desk chair inside, looking at him with a seductive expression. She was wearing one of her gowns again, simple, but sensual, loosely hanging from her shoulders and barely concealing anything with its near transparency, and her lack of underwear.

"I've already cast the privacy spells~" she said with a grin. "No need to wait on my account~"

"I don't mind... it's kinda fun, leading into it," he said as he sat down on the edge of her bed, just idly noticing out of the corner of his eye a dull pulse of light move across the width of the door not long after he closed it.

"That's actually nice to hear... some people don't seem to appreciate a nice build up~" She rose from her chair with a sultry jut of her hips, whilst Marc reclined against his arms atop the bed. "So... what shall we do tonight~?"

She strut forward, letting her dress slip across one of her arms, giving him a brief glimpse against her bare pussy.

She cast him another look, a small devious chortle leaving her, before she loped gracefully and straddled his hips sensuously, wrapping her arms around his back loosely, her bare sex resting against his growing bulge, her thinly clad breasts pushing against his chest.

"Maybe I can show you a few of my other clothes~ Or play with the other two from last night~"

"Actually..." he began, somewhat embarrassed about what he was going to suggest. "I was wondering... if it's not dangerous or offensive or anything... if you'd try your true form."

She was quiet for a moment, regarding him with a neutral look. Then she smiled, a deep, salacious look, but she was utterly silent.

She gently pushed him down, and she guided his legs onto the bed until he was laying on it properly.

She still straddled him, hand against his chest, before she sat up, and made a slow, sensual show of disrobing herself, letting her gown slide down her arm onto the floor.

Then, she leaned back, tilting her head upwards and running her hands up her body, catching her breasts and letting them bounce down when she stretched her arms above her head.

She let out a sigh. Then she started to glow.

He blinked his eyes, finding it hard to focus on her, like his vision was going blurry. But it was just her that was out of focus, further obscured by her luminescence. However, shapes formed from her back, her waist, her head, growing out from her... and when she came back into focus, red glowing eyes regarded him, lips pursed into a thin, devious smile.

She had her horns, her wings, her flexible tail. Her ears were pointy again. Though a detail he did not notice the first time, her skin seemed to darken, just slightly, except with a subtle red hue, giving her a reddish-brown complexion.

She lowered her arms and rested her hands on his shoulders. He noticed also that her nails seemed to have grown sharper. Still incredibly neat and glossy, but they seemed almost clawlike now.

All in all, she had this air of danger about her. Forbidden, treacherous, predatory. She was a demon.

She was beautiful.

"How do I look~?" she asked him with a rhetorical tone and a sensual flick of her long hair.

"Incredible," was all Marc could answer with. Last time he saw her like this, he freaked out bad; Sophia scared the hell out of him, even if she was coy about it.

But now that he was getting used to her, getting interested in this side of her... he could actually appreciate the demonic beauty she possessed; she had inhuman features, sure, but nothing was grotesque, nothing was truly unsettling.

If anything, it made the whole 'forbidden temptation' thing more believable.

He reached up, and slid his hand up her smooth belly, across her midriff, until she took a hold of his wrist in one hand, and delicately guided him further up to her bust, Marc taking one of her breasts in hand and giving it a gentle squeeze.

He then spied something; a thin, happy smile on her lips.

She seemed to notice where his eyes went.

"I've shown people this before. But they're always in a glamour, charmed. They don't remember it. I do it for my own enjoyment. You have no idea how it feels to be able to be... myself, really. With someone who'll remember. Who wants to see me like this. That's special to me. This is special to me."

"You're not getting sappy on me now, are you?" he teased. Her answer was to gently dig her nails into his chest, making him wince whilst her smile turned dangerous, though he could see no malice in her.

"Let me enjoy this, Marc~"

He managed a nervous laugh, her sharp grip more than enough to get him to concede the point. But he did feel happy for her. It did seem special to her, and he was glad for it. Plus, he was a bit excited to see how things might be different.

"So, what can you do in this form?" he inquired, and she shot him a knowing, devious look.

"Let me show you~" she purred, sliding over his bulge and leaving a trail of warm moisture behind. That was something else he was starting to notice, she felt warmer than usual. Not uncomfortably so, quite the opposite, but it was like there was a flame inside her, perhaps some of that demonic hellfire biblical literature liked to harp on about.

As she slid up, he watched her wings flex behind and around her, their slow movements making barely audible stretching sounds as muscles and membranes flexed, some light shining through them, just barely.

She came to rest on his midriff, and he couldn't help sliding his other hand up the side of her body, caressing her; she was so damn warm to the touch. Especially her hands, running them sensually up his arms as he felt her, smiling and murmuring appreciatively towards his touch.

"You're hot... literally, you're so warm," he commented, he just couldn't not say it aloud.

"Demon~" she answered simply, sighing out again as she gently ground her hips against him in idle arousal. He was satisfied with that answer as he slid his hand around to her back, sliding up... and feeling around the roots of her wings.

They were leathery, but a little rough, tough, firm muscle beneath firm hide. Still, she seemed to shiver at the touch, a little murmur leaving her.

"Hey, I was the one supposed to be showing you~" she reminded him... and before he could answer, he felt something slip beneath his pants, and his underwear, and start worming about against his junk.

It was his turn to murmur, feeling the touch of a smooth, soft, leathery shape trying to wrap around his imprisoned erection. It slipped further, and he felt the flat side slide around his balls, massaging them gently.

He groaned, and looked around her, and saw her tail flexing and buried in his pants.

"That's.. new," he remarked. Her tail was much smoother, softer, more delicate compared to the roots of her wings. It was incredibly precise too, able to flex and bend tightly and with incredible control, akin to a tentacle.

So it came as no surprise when she was able to unzip his pants and pull down both them and his underwear past his hips to let his cock spring free.

And immediately, it coiled around his girth, root to tip, like a snake, the tip wrapping about his balls and fondling them in a soft, dry, but sensual hold.

"I hope you're not freaked out~" she said, sounding both sympathetic and entirely devious.

"After that thing you did with your tongue the other day, no... damn, that feels surprising," he murmured.

"You'd love what else I could do... but I'd hate to get all the surprises out in one night~" Her chuckle was wicked, and yet Marc couldn't get enough of it.

"Don't mind that~"

"Good~" Her tail began to stroke up and down his girth, sinuous lengths sliding delicately all around his shaft with a spirally grip.

It was like a handjob, but at the same time not; the coils stroked at different speeds sometimes, and they expanded and contracted up and down, so the pressure and points of contact were even more changeable than a hand.

The diamond tip kept up its massage of his balls, however, constantly swirling about the jewels in their sack, slowly juggling them, tugging and stroking his scrotum, never allowing for an idle moment.

It also meant her other hands were free to do with as she desired, sliding them beneath his shirt and pulling it off, seeing no resistance from him.

Now with his shirt gone, Sophia was free to rake those sharp nails across his chest, applying enough pressure to leave thin, fading welts in their wake. It made his chest jump, his diaphragm flinch at the acute touch, and a small gasp leave his lips.

"You're not... gonna tear my heart out, are you?" he asked only half jokingly.

"There's a joke I could make right now, but I don't want to ruin the fun~ Just that right now, you're my prey... human~"

She cackled softly, and he gasped again as she 'drew' random shapes into his skin with her nails. The way she called him 'human'... it got to him. Not in a negative way. A thrilling way. She was getting into it, a demonic femme fatale that had him where she wanted. Her wings beat slowly, and he felt a gentle wave of heat wash over him.

But it didn't take long for her drain to ignite. Weak, but tantalising, her veil forming but mostly noticeable around her hips, and behind her. Sophia raised herself up so he could see for himself, watching her stroking, twisting, coiling tail coat itself in an aura of luminance. He could see vaporous energy starting to spiral up his length, whirling into her flexing appendage and twisting up its length into her spine. He noticed the glowing parts of her horns get a little brighter, as did her eyes.

Precum began to bead from his tip with a small, meek little buck from his hips. And the succubus quickly capitalised on this, rubbing a loop of her tail over his glans and smearing his pre into the skin of his dick and the soft, smooth hide of her tail, allowing her to move that little bit faster. He groaned, and then watched her drop down onto his chest again, obscuring the view but certainly not cutting the sensation.

"There is not a part of my body I couldn't drain you with, Marc~" she explained to him with a salacious tone. "I could hug you, and drain you so hard you wouldn't be able to stop cumming~"

"Don't... threaten me with a good time," he retorted half-jokingly again, trying not to be completely submissive.

"Aren't I already~?" She giggled, and then slipped forward until she was sitting on his chest, grabbing his wrists and holding them away from her body.

"I want to feel good too~" She raised her hips over his face, and he watched mesmerised as her sopping pussy hovered into view, dripping warm, sweet-smelling arousal onto his cheek.

She usually smelled good, but her aroma now seemed... different. Enticing, but otherworldly, he really had no other way to describe it.

She gyrated her hips a little, circling her pussy above his face for a few long moments, teasing him with what was to come, before she dropped down onto his face, slow, but inexorable.

He reached up and clutched her thighs for leverage, though he didn't start just yet, feeling Sophia rock her vulva against his lips for a few moments before parting them to let his tongue forth to do its job. He was still modestly inexperienced in eating pussy, but her previous instruction hadn't left his mind, and he was sure he was going to gain a lot of experience with her.

Up and down, his tongue started to loll and curl, tasting her unnaturally sweet fluids, a constant trickle onto his lips, his tongue, and into his mouth, tantalising him further.

He tilted his head slightly so he could start working at her clitoris, rolling the tip of his tongue around the bud, sliding up between it and the hood, trying to get into the folds and gently work his jaw away at the area. He was still nowhere near confident enough to try and apply teeth, he didn't want to accidentally bite her there.

It didn't seem like a deal-breaker, given the way she moaned so sweetly, rolling her hips firmly against his mouth as she ground against him. Marc could feel how her thighs and her glutes squashed and rubbed against the different parts of his head with each direction her pelvis tilted, a wonderful rubbing all around him as he ate her out.

Her tail started stroking faster, and her drain intensified just a tiny bit, helping to push him towards his first climax of the night.

He moaned into her pussy, and she seemed to like that, biting her lower lip and groaning lowly, alluringly.

She looked down at him, those red eyes looking brighter than the light of the room. Of course, she always had hers dimmed during these moments, so it definitely made the glow more noticeable, more enthralling.

He worked his way back down her vulva, probing his tongue against her entrance and trying to keep her clit stimulated with gentle rubbing from his nose, though he wasn't too accurate. Still, Sophia reached down to caress his brow, encouraging his efforts, so he had no reason to stop trying.

He was getting closer to orgasm, feeling that pressure build. It pushed him to waggle his tongue harder between her nether petals, pushing his muscle into her passage.

That's when her drain gained a second front, and he was unable to suppress a moan strong enough, even Sophia couldn't help moaning sweetly with him from the vibrations he caused.

He saw her belly glow. Not with some stereotypical 'womb tattoo' or 'succubus stamp', whatever they liked to call them. No, just a dull glow from within, as she pulled energy from him slowly. He saw the wisps curling out of his face out of the peripheries of his vision. He shuddered from the new source of stimulation, but kept going. He wanted to make her feel good too.

His hands slid up from her thighs, to her hips, and around until he had firm holds of her glutes, squeezing and spreading that bubbly butt to his heart's content, prompting more moans and gasps from Sophia, which only further encouraged him.

Her tail was stroking faster now, using every bit of lubrication from his dick it could get, and he provided a lot. Enough that, with its current pace, Sophia's tail starting making a barely audible, slick sound. Not one inch of his cock was spared a firm caress from the flexible appendage, rolling and pumping relentlessly. He was so close now.

And the whole time, she kept looking at him, a lustful, hungry smile on her face as she rocked atop his. Every now and then, her wings beat slowly, sending a wave of low heat throughout the room. He didn't recall her being this warm the first time. Maybe since she wasn't as riled up. Maybe because he was about ready to piss himself in fear and mistrust.

Now he couldn't stop noticing her.

He couldn't ignore the pleasure his cock was feeling either, and not just her drain; the tail was still as alien-feeling as ever, the only thing similar being her 'tonguejob'. But whilst her tongue was slick and squishy, her tail was thicker, soft and smooth but not as malleable. It was almost as flexible, and the extra friction offset by his leaking tip made for a slightly different, and just as exotic, sensation.

It was only natural that he was cumming before long, moaning loud into her pussy and jerking his hips in orgasm, each small buck upwards sending ropes of semen into the air, some smattering against her tail, most falling down onto his crotch or his gut.

Her thighs clenched around his head, and she let out a long, low and utterly salacious moan, shivering and spattering juices against his lips and into his mouth. He clutched her hips tight and rode out the orgasm until she calmed down.

Her drains eased and faded, and her tail started to loosen up around his cock. She sighed out, and then rocked her hips back so he could breathe properly again.

"You're getting better, bro~" she praised, running her fingers through his hair.

"T-Thanks," he said, a little out of breath. He was recovering readily enough, but orgasms with Sophia were always a bit tiring, especially when her drains were involved; the feeling of his spiritual barriers falling and the surge of energy that came with it was never not a bit of a rush.

"But I hope you've got your breath back, because I'm not quite done with you down there~"

"Wait, wha—mff!" His inquiry was cut off when she rolled her pussy back atop his mouth, though immediately she began to deftly manoeuvre, twisting around atop his face until she was facing the opposite direction and his face was obscured by her ass.

He felt her shift, cheeks and thighs rubbing against him as she laid herself down atop his body, gliding fingertips tantalisingly up his sides until they came to rest against his thighs. A soft breath left her lips, and he felt warm, tingly air blow across his slightly moist glans, residue from his lathered pre and ejaculation cooling it a bit even despite the warmth of her breath.

Of course, the intended effect was to excite, and his still-erect cock bobbed eagerly. Also eager, Marc, who started once again licking and lapping at her pussy, seeing how things were different now that it was reversed for him. His hands once more reached up to grip her cheeks, sinking his fingers into their pliant mass, fondling, groping, squeezing that perfect ass.

He started to push his tongue in between her walls, trying to go deep this time, and was rewarded with an even stronger taste, a delightful flavour that wanted him to go deeper. Talk about a honey trap.

Her moans came with soft, tingly breaths across his glans, but Sophia wasn't just content to blow teasingly across his cock. She angled her head, and he felt her soft lips press to his tip, and slip down across his glans, Sophia suckling his tip gently, tongue rolling against the slope and against the slit at the apex. Her suckling was like a kiss, slowly bobbing against his helm, not taking him deeper just yet... and imparting a light, teasing drain, gentle tingling arcing across his tip, still a little sensitive from the prior orgasm. It made him buck a little, but he composed himself... as best one could whilst in the middle of a sixty-nine with a sex demon.

She slurped every now and then, the sounds reaching him, albeit muffled, through her thighs and ass, a more forceful suction against his tip, until she started taking more of him into her mouth, completely without hands, both still gripping his thighs. Her hands shifted, sliding and wrapping around the backs of his thighs and gripping them on the inside, about halfway to his knees, her sharp, demonic nails teasingly scratching at his skin.

A few moments more, and she started going lower, gently reciprocating her head, twisting her lips about his girth as she descended, until Sophia was kissing his root.