Stepsister Succubus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It certainly satisfied her too.

She rubbed slowly, though periodically, she lifted away to run her hand around his length with a few pumps, smearing precum and saliva from her mouth around his cock, lathering it in and keeping it lubricated and the friction within pleasurable levels.

Sophia was playing with him with the dress she bought, that much became clear to Marc. With lubrication, the smooth, stretchy synthetic material of the leotard provided a unique rubbing touch, gliding smoothly across his sandwiched dick. He could even feel her labia through the material, forming a shallow groove his manhood slotted into, the channel grinding from root to tip with each fluid roll of her hips, her body undulating sensuously.

Sometimes she twisted side to side, keeping the stimulation fresh, whilst keeping his eyes constantly fed with a lurid show of her hypnotic movements.

He couldn't keep himself from sliding his hands up her body, touching her, feeling the material of her dress beneath his palms, until he cupped her breasts, fondling them gently with soft moans resulting from her grinding.

She sighed out, but smiled seductively at him, sliding her hands up his arms from his shoulders, caressing them until she gently gripped his wrists, lightly pulling his hands a bit more firmly against her breasts as she continued to grind.

He almost wanted to call her a slut, in a dirty talk sort of way, but he found his tongue caught just by how good she looked doing that, touching him, silently insisting he grope her more firmly.

He wondered if he was getting even more depraved, or if she was quietly twisting up his brain with her succubus influence.

She started moving faster now, and slipped her hands back down to his shoulders, over them, and brought them up his neck to cup his cheeks, looking down into his eyes.

Hers started to glow red, and he felt her drain reignite. But it was much stronger than this time, for sure the finale tonight.

Their auras formed, currents swirling and twisting away from his body, absorbed into her luminous veil, wisps of pale light curling off his dick as it was ground beneath her covered pussy, like his penis was smoking.

The vaporous light curling off him was always surreal; it was his life energy. He could feel that weariness affecting him already. He was literally watching the essence that kept him alive drawn out of his body. Sophia even said that her kind could kill if they drained too much.

It kinda scared him once, but now he felt a certain thrill to it, especially given how good it felt, and that Sophia, for all her insatiability, had never once hurt him. He'd rest, feel a bit groggier than he used to in the morning, and be fine.

He groaned in pleasure, a large surge of precum leaking out onto his gut. Her drain was everywhere, he could feel the pleasurable buzz in her palms and fingers against his cheeks, watching currents of his energy drawn into her hands and swirling up her gloved arms. And he could hardly tear his eyes of hers, those deep red orbs gaining slitted pupils. She didn't usually gain the more demonic traits, but they often glowed when she drained him.

Still, it reminded him of that first night they had sex properly, when he first learned what she was. They had a sinister edge to them, but Marc no longer found them so frightening. Oddly beautiful.

It was getting harder to think, her drain, and the pleasure that came with it, eroding his spiritual barriers and his faculties respectively.

"I'm... fuck... close..." he muttered through panting breaths.

"Don't hold back~ Don't resist~ Cum for me~"

That dress must have put her in an unusual mood; whilst no dominatrix, she had a calm, commanding demeanour that he found exquisite, which rather befitted the fact they had only performed outercourse this night.

The drain made it feel all that more intense and tantalisingly.

"I... I... fuck!"

He couldn't hold out any longer, and with a loud moan, he bucked up against her grinding hips, and shot out his ropes across his body, his belly, and his chest.

He even felt a splatter hit the bottom of his chin, but he was not in a state of mind to be repulsed, moaning loudly, and finding his jaw unable to close; hers opened, a glow formed in the back of his mouth, and he let out a quiet wheezing sound when he felt another tugging current wind its way up from his core, up his throat and out of his mouth, siphoned all the way into her waiting maw.

The intense, orgasmic pleasure prolonged his climax, starting to become almost unbearable. She kept this up, a little while, giving him an open mouth smirk.

And then, her drain started to fade, and the veils began to dissipate, the final eddies swirling into her skin. She closed her mouth with a satisfied murmur, licking her lips.

He went slack, panting with exhaustion, trying to straighten out his brain. He felt Sophia's hands leave his face, and then, she draped her body atop of his, breasts squashing against his chest, as she gently caressed his chin with the fingertips of one gloved hand.

"Thank you for the meal~" she said, in a tone that was both teasing and affectionate.

"You're... welcome..." he managed between breaths. He groaned and sank a bit against the bed. "You didn't... cum?"

She leaned to one side a bit so she could peck him on the cheek, eliciting a light groan from him as a spark tantalised his skin.

"Oh, I was so close to giving up and joining you, bro~" she said. "But I just felt like holding back, I wanted to... I don't know, I guess I wanted to feel powerful? Commanding? It felt so good~"

"I... noticed. You were a little... different. Not a different person, different, but... calmer. Not more dominant, but... dominant in a more reserved way... words are hard, okay?"

She chuckled warmly, and gently tilted his head so she could run her tongue up his chin, lapping up the spurt of his cum that managed to splatter against his lower jaw. It made him shiver, a shaky gasp leaving him.

"It's these clothes," she admitted once she was looking at him again. "They just made me feel... really nice~"

"Isn't that why girls buy clothes anyways?"

She giggled, and buried her face into the crook of his neck affectionately, though even that wouldn't be without a lustful edge to it, slowly drawing her tongue up his throat until she was kissing him on the lips gently, the tingles of her lighter drains making him shiver again.

She broke the kiss and smiled.

"I really enjoyed tonight~" she said. "I've dressed up nice for people before, done stripteases, but you... you get to remember~ And it's not just for my own fun to tease my prey, I wanted you to enjoy it too~ Like, on a deeper level."

"What deeper level, I didn't get to stick it in," he joked, prompting Sophia to playfully thump his shoulder, chuckling.

"Next time, bro~" she said, before nuzzling into his neck with a contented sigh.

He smiled and laughed as he relaxed, feeling like he was going to go to sleep soon. But as he laid there, feeling Sophia gently wrap her arms around him to cuddle, he thought back to the start of the encounter; watching her cast the privacy spell, summoning that veil. And further, her drains... and those demonic red eyes of hers, staring into his soul.

He couldn't help thinking about them, but he wasn't unsettled. He was mesmerised, and as he slowly felt his eyelids growing heavy, he couldn't shake off that curiosity that'd been growing for a while, but had strengthened the past day.

---

It was a quiet day, and Marc - once he'd had about two coffees in the morning and some real fatty bacon to recover - took the opportunity to do some research.

It was a lot of nonsense, and a lot of hentai, that he had to filter through, but he found various documents, and literature, about succubi and incubi. There wasn't all that much to go on that was unique, having to avoid fictional representations in fanwriting and other media. Of course, historical documentation about sex demons was going to be pretty limited, focusing more on the mythological aspect, the various tales and fables from older days. Including one story about a succubus that tried to seduce a pope, but eventually helped him because he remained stalwart.

He didn't expect to find much truth, Sophia told him how much they kept to the shadows. Even those old, wicked demons that enslaved or murdered people, did their best to hide their actual nature. They probably gave rise to the superstition, or amplified it, but kept a lot of their truths a secret.

However, after a while, he found a few small accounts supposedly about Succubi and Incubi plaguing towns and villages, or sometimes individuals. He didn't get the sense of much truth to them, though it'd be impossible to know. The superstitions had a real source, but they spread into the various fables or false accounts he'd read.

Or were they false? How much was truth and how much wasn't was impossible to know, but he wasn't frustrated by this; after all, he had a primary source he could ask any time.

It was more a curiosity of how Sophia's kind had influenced people, in some way or another, and how there were those that tried to live less destructively in order to avoid incurring the wrath of humans, despite their parasitic, destructive nature.

It was rather fascinating, really. And he was surprised in himself, too, he'd never really been fascinated in any one subject enough to devote free time to this much, admittedly casual, research.

He was in the middle of reading a historical account from some medieval scholar who seemed terrified that a succubus was visiting him every night when Marc heard a knock on the door.

"It's me, Marc," called Sophia.

"It's open, come in," he invited, and he heard Sophia slip inside. A week or so ago, and he might've felt a little awkward about her coming into his room. Well, he still did at times, because of how she got, but it wasn't nearly as uncomfortable as it was.

"I haven't seen you all day. I was hoping you'd like to watch a movie or something... whatcha looking at?" she asked, peering over his shoulder.

"Succubus stuff," he answered. "Or whatever I can find that's at least written historically."

"You know 99 percent of that stuff is bullshit, right?"

"Of course I do, but it's... insight. Gives me an idea about how they thought about your kind back then," he said.

"None of it's positive," she summarised without missing a beat, crossing her arms casually.

"I didn't expect it to," he agree. "But still, succubi, incubi, they left a mark on history that hasn't really gone away."

She was quiet for a moment, looking at him with a tilted head.

"What's with this sudden interest in my people?" she inquired. "You've always asked questions, but this is a little different."

He paused as he turned on his chair to face her, looking for the right words.

"Well, crazy as it is, I think I'm starting to get... well, used to you," he revealed. "As 'used' to you as anyone could expect. It still freaks me out a little from time to time, how crazy it all is, but... now I'm just curious. The way you do things, how you do things. Not just the sex or the sluttery, I have an okay idea about that part. But, like, the magic stuff; the spells. All of it."

He sighed out, trying to get to the crux of his intrigue without sounding like a jackass.

"I don't mean this in a... nasty way," he began. "But you're not human. But, like, that's the part that's got me fascinated. You're a literal demon, that's crazy. But, I don't feel constantly tired or in pain or feel like your slave. So... I guess I just want to know."

He waited, worried he might've said something wrong, but she just smiled warmly.

"You don't have to walk on eggshells, Marc," she said. "I know I'm not human, I don't take that as an insult. I'm a succubus, a demon, I feed off the life energy of humans, I have instincts that drive me to hunt through sex. Not kill, mind you, and not just to feed. We are sexually voracious creatures, we enjoy fucking. That's not quite human behaviour. Besides, I'd be able to tell if you were telling me these things with hateful, fearful or otherwise prejudiced intent behind them." She tapped her head to remind him of her powers.

"But that's just another thing, you can read minds. Or, well, emotions. Skim thoughts, I think you said. You can do all these things, but the way you explain it seems like there's more to it."

She gave him a look, he wasn't sure what it was. Perhaps curious herself? In him? She sat down on the bed, Marc not failing to notice her bust bouncing, just a little. She was in casual clothes again, but that really didn't stop him from admiring her. He really was screwed.

"Stronger succubi and incubi can directly read thoughts without much effort. Mum can do it with a bit of focus, but someone like me, I'd have to charm someone first, wrap them around my finger magically, then I'd be able to read their thoughts without much issue, if I didn't just have them spill all their dirty little secrets to me on a whim."

Marc still found some aspects of Sophia's nature and thus others like her a bit frightening, how they could easily subjugate a human if they wanted to.

Sophia hadn't done much to him besides that one sleep charm the first time he discovered her true form, just to help him sleep. But she asked him to trust her. Nevertheless, a part of him was still disconcerted by the fact she was acting purely out of manners and integrity. Which wasn't the most comforting thing for a 'weak' human like him.

His thoughts must have been picked up by her, because she cast him a focused look.

"You're still scared of me. A part of you at least."

He almost panicked, worried he'd upset her, looking for an excuse, even denial, but she gave him a sympathetic look.

"I don't exactly know what you're thinking, but I can't blame you for being a little afraid of me. Meeting a being that could so easily beat you into submission without even touching you. Look, I told you that I thought you were cute when you were frightened, but I also said it's different when it's an 'in the moment, oh my god what the fuck holy shit' kind of fear," she explained, pantomiming with her hands towards the end. "Dread and despair, that's not my thing. It was definitely the thing of a few, that's why we were hunted. That's why we supposedly have hunters of our own. People were scared of us, from what mum told me. They weren't wrong to be afraid. They weren't wrong to find ways to fight back. But not all of us were monsters. Hungry, and carefree, sure, but that's what we are now. Feeding on people, blowing their minds, then altering their memories so they only have wet dreams, and taking only so much to not hurt them. We were hunted all the same, because these people didn't know us. We lived in the shadows, hiding what we did for safety, but... turns out that was a double-edged sword."

She sighed out, looking down and sombre. Marc almost felt uneasy when she looked down, it wasn't normal, it wasn't the flirty, constantly teasing stepsister he'd come to know.

"Being this powerful has its downsides. That's what mum told me. You can't help yourself, it makes us feel so good. But if you get found out, you're going to frighten people, terrify them, in a way that charms and glamours aren't going to suppress. Because then you're not even known about, just known of. A scary threat. People who can muster the courage and find ways to protect themselves will act, and they inherently don't trust us, so they won't give us the benefit of the doubt or listen to our side of the story, and hunt us down until we're dead."

Marc took this information in; he really didn't see it that way, and suddenly he realised what a big deal it was for her to be this... open with him.

"I had no idea you were taking such a big risk that night," he said.

"To be fair, that was an accident, I lost control of my form, probably because it was my first time with you. Soul Mate, remember. But no lie, I wanted to, when I felt you might've been more receptive. But things happened, and I just went with it; no use panicking, you know," she explained.

Marc was quiet again, and then gave her an apologetic look.

"Sorry for bringing this stuff up. I was just wanting to talk about your kind, like how your magic worked and shit, I didn't want to bring up sensitive topics."

"Nah, it's fine, Marc. This stuff, it is our history. It is about us, it's stuff you'd want to know if you want to know more about us. For the record, it's... nice that you ask. I was more than happy for you to be just interested in my body, or the sex, though being into my personality was a win, but being interested in the history of my kind? It's nice."

She gave him one of her rare, truly genuine smiles, and it made him feel a bit warm.

"Just that natural human curiosity, like if someone met an alien that was friendly," he remarked.

"An alien with a sexy body and an insatiable appetite for dick?" she retorted deviously, squashing her bust together with her upper arms and poking the tip of her tongue out past her lips whilst giving him a devious look. So much for her genuine smile, but he was starting to see her constant lascivious acts as oddly endearing.

"You know what I mean," he said, sarcastically shaking his head as he turned back to his computer. "Though, I didn't learn all that much about your magic."

"That... might have to be another time," she said, sounding uncertain herself. "Trying to explain complex magics that comes to you semi-instinctively to someone who doesn't have magic or that knowledge is... hard. Because there's rules and things involved that even I don't understand, because it comes to us so naturally."

He turned back around to her with a raised brow.

"That complex, huh?"

She shrugged with a 'I dunno' look.

"It's like... imagine rocket science, except you've evolved to just have it in you instinctively, but when you go to do... rocket science stuff, you still gotta think about what you're doing, even the complex stuff, but even that comes to you naturally. You gotta be taught, you gotta learn some things, but it's more... feel. But at the same time, there's strict rules and laws, or things don't work. You know?"

The look she was giving him was a little scrunched, and entirely lacking confidence. Not often did she come across as 'dumb'.

But it did sufficiently explain to Marc that it wasn't easy for her to explain these things.

"Like trying to describe colours to a person born blind," he added.

"Maybe not that hard, but yeah, let's go with that," she agreed with a point of her finger.

"Well, next time, I guess, but I am interested in learning, especially all that rune stuff."

She let out a slightly jokey sigh of exasperation.

"That'd be even harder, some of those letters in the runes even mum doesn't know. I try not to think about it, myself."

Marc could understand; who knew what spells she used that could turn disastrous because she used something wrong because she didn't understand.

After a moment, he decided he wouldn't think hard on it either.

"Fair point," he conceded.

"But," she continued, getting off Marc's bed and draping herself over him from behind, wrapping her arms around him in a loose hug. Her breasts were pushing against the nape of his neck as her cheek brushed against his hair on one side of his head. Marc felt a little heat in his face. "I will try my best."

"Thanks," he said, ever so slightly shaky. She giggled sweetly, and angled her head down.

"Free tonight~?" she asked with a gentle but mildly seductive tone.