All Comments on 'Stepsister Succubus'

by GadenKerensky

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
cursrahcursrahalmost 2 years ago

please write at least one more chapter please

GadenKerenskyGadenKerenskyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I plan to write a few, but they'll probably be sporadic between other projects.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My god this story was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't leave us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this one. I hope you have a sequel planned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Probably the best i have ever read on this site.

Wash2015Wash2015almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, my only criticism is it had a TON of detail when they were messing around, 5 total pages and almost 4 of it was a hand job, a bj and sex. That much minutia made the story bog down a bit for me.

I ended up skimming parts as I also enjoy nonsex parts of a story. What I felt was missing from this chapter sounds like it will be covered in upcoming ones explaining the mom and daughter etc. I will try at least the next chapter but I hope that it moves along a bit quicker during the sex and has some more story to flesh it out.

smltwnguysmltwnguyalmost 2 years ago

I so enjoyed your story. After checking your history it seems in line with your other works. Would love to read more about these two characters. What about mom, is she the same? Possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like it. Hope there's a part 2.

davevsr1davevsr1almost 2 years ago

Super Awesome !!!!!!!😁👏

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

He fought it way, way too hard to be believable. She should have overcome that hesitation early in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Could have been really good if Marc had not been a childish dickhead who needed a slap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Precum precum precum, finish the word. Ugh, and what's up with the weird punctuation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best I have ever read on Literotica. Incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not very believable in that he views her as his step sister so fast and has to suppress all feelings for a really hot lady . They are 19 and did not grow up together or know each other until after their parents wedding. And speaking of that, he is not estranged from his father, even lives with him but never met his future step sister until after their parents get married? That's not logical unless his dad met his new wife just days before.

SabbatageSabbatagealmost 2 years ago

My God, the male lead was quite fucking annoying. His character just felt weird and out of place. From a child throwing a tantrum (who I assumed was a virgin based on this) to someone who has obviously had sex. The virginity thing would have made it more understandable why he was weird towards her and the mom. Then his weird attachment stuff. He was stand offish at first because he didn't know them but then he cares to much about her being his stepsister to be ok with how she dresses? In giving 4 stars because everything else but the hero was superb. Your female lead. The undertones that the parents could play a role later. The slow role through the sexy scenes. Everything but Mark~.

TotosRevengeTotosRevengealmost 2 years ago

Good plot, few mistakes but the correct part names of the penis were a turn off. I ended up just skimming most of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There isn't one teenage male on the entire planet that would act like Marc. He is a total pussy the way you wrote his character. All teenage boys would have tried to fuck the step sister the moment the parents turned their backs to them.

Rdk781Rdk781almost 2 years ago

One of the best I've read in a long time don't understand why the male lead was so reluctant towards the women would have made more sense if he was virgin material other than that great story would like more

LovesDancingLovesDancingalmost 2 years ago

I can't believe that some readers objected to Marc resisting, and how the story took so long to develop. I'm trying to write a story of my own, and it'll take a long time to come to a 'climax', it's the buildup that's erotic, not the final intercourse. The seduction by Sofia of Marc is incredible. Like someone's orgasm, it's over in 10-15 seconds, it's the parts before that that make a great story and/or an erotic sexual encounter. Super story, was dismayed to see that publishing date was so recent, too long to wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story a lot. I agree with some people with Marc being a sick BUT I wouldn’t mind reading a series where Sofia has him come out his shell more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story very much. Hoping we get a FFM threesome with the mom and step-sister with some lesbian acts in a future chapter. Although it's obvious from a guess that the step-sister's mother is probably a succubus, it would be interesting if she wasn't a normal succubus, perhaps a succubus with larger wings and multiple tails, like a succubus version of a nine-tailed fox. I really enjoyed the bisexual succubus tail sex scenes in "A Demon's Fruitful Night", very detailed and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Considering that she's a succubus and presumably her mother is too, it would make for interesting sex scenes if the step-sister had friends who were slime girls, alraunes, and other types of monster girls.

GadenKerenskyGadenKerenskyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

This is going to be a purely succubus-oriented series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Personally I don't see how step-siblings are anything like biological siblings. I would have absolutely no problem with finding my step-sister hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your main character sucks, the concept is really cool, but your main character comes off like complete douche.

RodimusMikeRodimusMike11 months ago
For the record.

The whole plot admittedly was too long and drawn out taking atleast 2 and a half pages to finally get to some kind of action,and that was a non-emotional handjob,but by page 3 it picked up with the main course.

But to make Marc a stupid neurotic 19 year old introvert boy was just pointless considering other Teenage Boys wouldn't think twice about fucking Sofia.Honestly in places the whole plot stalled to a stand still of Sofia and Marc going back-and-forth,but to span this out to 5 pages was a little boring.

With that said after all the drama and into the actual sex the whole plot picked up and was interesting reading,and then Marc remembering strange occurances about Sofia and her Mom Maria of a 30 year old woman having a 19yo Daughter seemed farfetched,but considering they were Succubus's it made sense.

Then finally after Marc fucked Sofia (I take it raw) that Sofia decided to turn Marc into a Male version of a succubus namely an Incubus by letting him do her without protection.And by extension Marcs dad Peter if Maria already turned him too.But in closing the highlight was worth the wait but author should shorten the beginning plot on future stories.

BigUzerBigUzer10 months ago

Idk what these people are on, I thought it was a creative and well written plot. Loved the pacing as well, tired of too many fast paced stories where it seems like the author can’t contain themselves. Good job

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I've read dozens of stories on literotica, tons of them great, but this was easily top 10

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really loved this first part of your story. I found it hot - start to finish. I wonder where the story goes next. Really good writing. Since this is my first succubus story, I'm really curious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous