Stepson Kyle Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get hotter with my Stepson.
1.8k words
4.68
9.7k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I greeted the pizza guy at the front door what I did not realize was that I had cum on my chin from sucking Kyle's cock earlier. Kyle motioned that I had something on my chin, I wiped it off and licked it off of my finger. I could see pizza boy's cock harden as he licked his lips, and how horny this young man really was.

Kyle came up and grabbed the pizzas from him, he reluctantly released them, he smiled at Kyle and said hello, he introduced himself as Charlie, nice guy, pretty sure he had a thing for Kyle. I paid him then he stood there, he wanted to ask something.

"Is there something you wanted to ask Kyle?"

"Yes Sir, could I speak to him privately please?"

I walked into the kitchen, told Kyle, Charlie wanted to talk to him, he went to the door and I heard the conversation. He asked Kyle if he wanted to hang out sometime grab a burger or maybe a movie? Kyle told him he really would like that, they decided on Friday night.

Kyle and I ate our pizza, his Mom would be home shortly, we sat at watched tv while we ate, he kept giving me these looks like he wanted more. Okay I did too, I could never get enough of his rock hard cock and the way he kissed me was incredible.

His Mom walked in and came in and kissed me, being honest Kyle was a better kisser and a much better cocksucker. That boy knew how to use his tongue in all the right places, she grabbed some pizza and sat beside Kyle.

She asked how his Dad was with him when he moved out, he told her he tried to hit him, but Bill had stopped him and threatened to hurt him if he did touch him. He smiled at me as he told her this, he also said he was so happy to be back here safe with us two.

She went to shower after she ate, Kyle came over and kissed me while I was relaxing in my easy chair, I held him in not letting his head pull away. He ran his hand down to my semi erect cock, he wanted to drain me of another load.

He pulled my sweat pants down and my cock flopped out, his mouth soon on my engorged cock, I was ready to unload another huge load deep inside of his mouth. I held his head as he sucked fucking his pretty mouth.

I shot him full of cum, he licked me clean then covered my cock with my sweats, I ran my hand over his rock hard cock pulling his shorts down and taking his cock into my mouth. He fucked my mouth hard, his balls tucked in and he fed me.

I milked that cock till it had no more to give, his knob so sensitive, he pulled back and pulled up his shorts. He went to sit on the couch a pillow to hide his semi erect cock, his Mom came back into the room, she grabbed a glass of wine and handed me a beer.

Kyle got up and went to his room, he gave me this sly smile as he left, I knew he would have another load to feed me before the end of the day. We sat watched some tv then we turned in, I had no more to give Kyle, he was wearing me out.

His Mom up early for work the next morning she gave me a kiss as she left for work, I rolled over and was soon fast asleep. I woke up and Kyle was snuggled in with me, he and I spooning, my rock hard cock in between his slicked up butt cheeks.

He had gotten ready and wanted me to put it in him, he slicked up my cock and slicked up his ass. He pointed my cock to his hole and he swallowed up my cock to the base. He rolled us over so I was on top of him, I had him pinned down and my cock could ravage his hole real good.

I fucked him hard, and he wanted it harder, I had no intention of hurting him, I liked him way to much to ever hurt him in any way. I took it slow then fast and hard, never heard a guy moan and groan so much as he did.

I was so close, he clamped down on my cock and held it firmly, I pumped him full of cum, I would seed him good. I rolled off of him and he looked at me and smiled, he got on top of me and kissed me, I rolled us over and kissed him, then I licked his nipples.

I grabbed his cock and swallowed it to the base, I loved the feel of his cock deep down my throat, even though I could not breath. I rolled us over so he was on top of me and he could fuck my face real good. He pumped his cock into me, but like myself he was careful not to hurt me, pretty sure he felt the same way as I did.

Yeah okay I admit it I really really liked the young man, he would be my ideal partner, my wife was great but sex just didn't give me the satisfaction I got from being with Kyle. I guess I really was more gay than straight.

Kyle lay on top of me his eyes on my own, he and I stared at each other, I really did have feeling for him. Had his father hurt him I pitied the guy if he did as I would have seriously hurt the man or possibly much worse.

I rolled us over so I was now on top of him, I leaned in and kissed him, over and over our lips pressed to each others. I had to get up I need to pee and I needed coffee, Kyle held me tight to himself, he did not want me to get off of him.

I got up with him still attached to me, his arms around my neck his legs wrapped around my midsection, I carried him into the bathroom. Here I was sitting on the toilet with Kyle wrapped around me, he of course would not stop kissing me.

I got him to go put coffee on so I could actually pee, hard to pee when you have a hot young naked young man wrapped around you. I had to almost laugh out loud at the thought of him all over me on the toilet no less.

I cleaned myself up brushed then combed my hair, my cock was semi erect once again, he had me boned up all the time. I had casual encounters with men my age before but it was never like Kyle, his body, that cock that never got soft.

The way he kissed me, the look in his eyes as we stared at each other, I never had that with another man before, till Kyle. I was sipping my coffee watching him make breakfast, he turned and smiled at me, he came over and pressed his lips to mine.

He went back to making breakfast, that pretty ass so firm, so tight, so perfectly smooth, just thinking about his ass was getting me hard. I got up to get coffee my left hand naturally went to his firm butt cheeks.

My pinky finger slid in his crack, I put my cup down and got on my knees behind him, I bent him over and spread his cheeks. That rosebud was so perfect, even with just having my cock in it, it was still so tight. I leaned in and ran my tongue from the base to the top of his butt crack.

He took in a deep breath as my tongue hit the tender spot, I rimmed that hole, my tongue breached into him so many times. He was on his tip toes at some points, I finally pulled him down and had him sit on my face.

I worked that hole till he screamed for me to push my cock inside of him, he pulled off wet my cock and sat on my cock. He rode me up and down, down so hard my whole body jerked, he clamped down on my engorged cock, milking me to feed him.

My whole body tightened as I was about to cum, he pounded into my cock, he would get the seed he wanted out of me. He saw I was getting closer, he jerked his own cock as he rode me, his ass tightened as he jerked his cock.

He and I came together, my entire body covered in sweat, my body spasmed as it shot deep inside of his hole. Kyle shot me in the face and chest, his load massive, he never seemed to stop shooting. I lay there I needed to just not move right now.

Kyle lay on top of me, he too worn out, he looked up and kissed me.

"That was amazing Bill, want to do that again real soon."

"I may need part of the day to recover from that one."

He and I smiled then kissed, he got off of me and pulled me to my feet, my cock was dripping cum and lube I grabbed a paper towel to clean myself up, I wiped off his butt as well. I grabbed my coffee and he brought me our breakfast.

"Such a handsome young man, great in bed, and can cook as well, when can we get married?"

"Not sure Mom would like that very much, her Son marrying her boyfriend."

"Pretty sure it would be a very uncomfortable wedding if she attended."

He kissed me before he sat, not a peck but more of a full on kiss, I loved the way he kissed me.

"Don't you have a date with Charlie tonight?"

"Oh yeah I sure do, wonder how well hung he is and if he is any good in bed?"

Thinking about that young man I too wondered, he was a good looking guy, a great body, nice bulge, I too would love to know what he was like naked in bed.

"You're picturing him naked right now aren't you Bill?"

I smiled, he caught me.

"Yes I wonder if he has a nice cock? I wonder if he is cut or uncut, top or bottom? I would bet bottom."

Now Kyle was thinking about Charlie naked, he too wondered if he in fact was hung and he hoped a top or it was over right now.